Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east (54369 Views)

‎FINALLY!!!! APC Owns Up, Says, Our First Steps In Office Created Problems / Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola / APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by NewNigeriaMind: 11:54am On Apr 19, 2015
[quote author=luvprince4real post=32880973]anoda product of an unplanned ejaculation.[/quote

You must have been given birth to on the high way, cause that is where accidents happen.
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 19, 2015
ginajet:
Hahahahahahahahahaha....... Diz Lagoon people ain't only full of hate, they never learn from past mistakes too........ proudly Kogite sha..... And I rep naija.... Long live Nigeria........ fv.cck biafra we don't need that shi.t

hiaakwaa ooo kwa . ok ,

udaboo / sangeema
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Jorussia(m): 12:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
I don't believe this story, this day newspaper carrying two conflicting reports on the outcome of a meeting in two days, shows that they cannot be trusted. sw will produce both speaker and deputy senate president is impossible what about the northeast?
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
Ngige will prolly be that SGF if the above story is to be believed. He deserves it too.
My guess too!
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Rulloor(m): 12:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
modath:
Making Amaechi Minister of Petroleum Resources will kill mama piss, wike et al...

The trolls will soon come out of the woodwork to "reject" the position on behalf of "their people" ...

In 5,4,3......
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
nerodenero:
Politics is about interest and that interest is what affect the masses. Unfortunately, we dont really have a say in this. I dont know much about Adeyeye but Gbajabiamila is famous and inteligent. I think he would do a good job if he becomes the Speaker.
That man has paid his dues. I see him as the next speaker.
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by MichaelAustin(m): 12:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
liberty300:
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!... AMAECHI still not getting anything yet?
Amaechi is d Chief of Staff to the President. If at all u knw hw powerfull dat office is.
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
liberty300:
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!... AMAECHI still not getting anything yet?
Hold on now; it's too early to judge.
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by kinibigdeal(m): 12:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
APC has done nothing so far to impress me. They just destroy the well organize structure of Nigeria..APC make the world believe that the population of the north is more than SS,SW and SE. I just hope some ppl won't regret what they have done because of power. Something that we have be rearing for years which led to the death of Abiola and the emergence of obasanjo with force!! We have just been pull back again!!! #i cry for my generation

1 Like

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Etinosajay(m): 12:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
new2020:

As long as GEJ is retiring in the creek; Otuoke, trust me, it won't be business as usual with respect to ND oil block grabbing . He will be calling the shots from his creek. He has lists of all oil blocks; allocated and unallocated. As soon as he gets to Otouke, he will rally his kinsmen behind him for resource control...meaning no oil block will be allocated without full consent of the ND, and even Ameachi as minister of Petroleum will be useless. Wike demonstrated how useless he is. You people haven't seen anything yet. He conceded not only for the interest of Nigeria but for a bigger fight... to champion a cause of justice for his people.

I am forced to ask you to keep quiet. Don't take that as an insult. And please answer this, how best can he fight justice for his people than when he was President? When he was in charge of resource control.
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
jauntty:
I don't care about who gets what...

I care more about having Technocrats and Honest people at the helms of affairs.

Let's the Change continue.
Preach it!!!
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Chinom(m): 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
Is there a provision that will allow buhari to change the cbn governor on assuming office.

The current can governor need to be changed asap.

He is a pdp stooge, appointed by igbo gang up under jonathan to frustrate Yorubas and hausa in cbn.

Such tribal appointments needs to be reversed and quick

After Emefiele, Dr.Kingsley Moghalu will come back to head the CBN. So better jump off the 3rd mainland bridge now. the CBN Governor must not be politicized. Only competent ( Igbo) men should occupy that post. We know how to manage money and invest. tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by MichaelAustin(m): 12:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
Entchidodo:
Nothing for Amaechi...the man is about to be used and dumped.
Amaechi is d Chief of Staff to the President. If at all you knw what dat means
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
Biggty:
I like this zonning formula much better
Me too! This formula is much better than the initial one I read.
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
MichaelAustin:

Amaechi is d Chief of Staff to the President. If at all you knw what dat means
I would prefer Fashola for the job.
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Mrford(m): 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
Billyonaire:
Where is the CHANGE, when all they have been doing so far is the same PDP-style nepotism ? Where did they learn these sharing formular. Old Wine in a New Bottle, you will sincerely agree, if you would. Same Ol'Gs controlling every every. I see No Change!

that's normal with every government. but the problem is getting a good person from the proposed zone.
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by forkadict(m): 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
nerodenero:
Politics is about interest and that interest is what affect the masses. Unfortunately, we dont really have a say in this. I dont know much about Adeyeye but Gbajabiamila is famous and inteligent. I think he would do a good job if he becomes the Speaker.

Gbajabiamila lose na. He wasn't returned.
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by TopGee: 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
Chinom:

Of what use is the Speakership of the house for South East ?. It is a useless post as far as I'm concerned. He is just like a Senior prefect in a classroom. SGF is a more useful post for Igbos. All ministers report to him and have to go through him to get their ministerial allocations. We need the Aviation or power ministry too.
PROF BATH NNAJI FOR MINISTER OF POWER.

Everybody wants to lobby the Speaker to get things done and even the President. The SGF can be kicked out any time but the office of the Presidency must sweat to get the Speaker out.
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by sirconfidence1(m): 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
nerodenero:
Femi Gbajabiamila is also fearless & outspoken. He really deserves to become the next speaker of house of representative
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by ginajet(f): 12:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
TopGee:

But your post supported that Fashola deported only Igbos. Was that ok? Again, Igbo land is peaceful and they are not fighting any tribe. They only supported Jonathan but some called it ethnicity and sentimental. Yet, they voted for Abiola in 1993, Obasanjo in 2003, and Yaradua in 2007 and nobody called it ethnicity.
Good...... yorubas voted for Jonathan in 2011 even the so called opposition state (Lagos) voted Goodluck as against their own candidate (Ribadu) and no one called them slaves. Now they want change and you guys are calling them northern slaves....... how convenient it is for you people to call a whole tribe slaves....
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by 2rutalk1: 12:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
Dr Ogbonnaya Onu from Ebonyi State, former Governor Of Old Abia State and former national chairman of ANPP has been penciled down as the new SFG. From an insider source

2 Likes

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by MichaelAustin(m): 12:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Amaechi will not get a ministerial appointment under Buhari.
Ameachi is too big for a mere ministeral post. He is d Chief of Staff to the President
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by 1stola: 12:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
temitemi1:
Non of my business cool cool cool. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Ode baybee Kingsway grin
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by GhaliNaaba(m): 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
kinibigdeal:
APC has done nothing so far to impress me. They just destroy the well organize structure of Nigeria..APC make the world believe that the population of the north is more than SS,SW and SE. I just hope some ppl won't regret what they have done because of power. Something that we have be rearing for years which led to the death of Abiola and the emergence of obasanjo with force!! We have just been pull back again!!! #i cry for my generation
Shut your stinking mouth up! So you think we doont know you have been weeping at home since GEJ lost? Fool!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Vickidanny7: 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
Amaechi for SGF will be a. Wise office for him
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by 1stola: 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
new2020:

As long as GEJ is retiring in the creek; Otuoke, trust me, it won't be business as usual with respect to ND oil block grabbing . He will be calling the shots from his creek. He has lists of all oil blocks; allocated and unallocated. As soon as he gets to Otouke, he will rally his kinsmen behind him for resource control...meaning no oil block will be allocated without full consent of the ND, and even Ameachi as minister of Petroleum will be useless. Wike demonstrated how useless he is. You people haven't seen anything yet. He conceded not only for the interest of Nigeria but for a bigger fight... to champion a cause of justice for his people.
Fool
The Justice he couldn't give you since 1999.
What a rétarded tripe you're.
ND practice oligarchy system where only very few leaders enjoy while senseless youths like you still leave in penury.
You are dreamer. As long as it is one-Nigeria, the bloody oil belongs to all of us and una go see pepper from Buhari.
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
Tolexander:
Ngige[/b]!

Or Rochas grin
Tolexander:
Ngige[/b]!

Or Rochas
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
modath:
Making Amaechi Minister of Petroleum Resources will kill mama piss, wike et al...

The trolls will soon come out of the woodwork to "reject" the position on behalf of "their people" ...

In 5,4,3......

R u sure he Will get anything meaningful ?
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by MichaelAustin(m): 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
PassingShot:
I think every zone has been adequately taken care of in the zoning formula.

Now that Amaechi cannot be the next SGF, I expect to see him in charge of a very powerful ministry such as petroleum resources, power or works.
Amaechi is too big for a minister. He is the Chief of Staff to the President, he needs to work closely with the President.
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by sirconfidence1(m): 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
new2020:

As long as GEJ is retiring in the creek; Otuoke, trust me, it won't be business as usual with respect to ND oil block grabbing . He will be calling the shots from his creek. He has lists of all oil blocks; allocated and unallocated. As soon as he gets to Otouke, he will rally his kinsmen behind him for resource control...meaning no oil block will be allocated without full consent of the ND, and even Ameachi as minister of Petroleum will be useless. Wike demonstrated how useless he is. You people haven't seen anything yet. He conceded not only for the interest of Nigeria but embarassed for a bigger fight... to champion a cause of justice for his people.
Story for the gods. Your comment shows that Jonathan defeat at the poll really hurt you. Agitation for resources control has been part of Nigeria stuff since.
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by mazeltov(m): 12:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
new2020:

This is an absolute fallacy which undermines the power of federal government to revoke all the oil blocks lincese given to people by pdp or maybe you have not woken up to the fact that Apc is now in charge of the government. Wake up bro, pdp is no longer in power grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today / Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. / President Buhari Commissions Made-in-Nigeria “Ezugwu” MRAP Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.