Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline - Travel (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline (804861 Views)

SOWP Applications Via International Students Route Lets Connect Here Please... / Post Your UK Visa Timeline Here! / Joining Me In Canada; Spouse And Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Safetysmile: 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2022
jogojogo:
Thanks @ safetysmile
That will be nice if my Nigerian statement of account will be accepted even if I am applying from Canada
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Safetysmile: 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
That won't be necessary at that stage. You should have converted your plenty naira to USD and carry along. wink

jogojogo:
Thanks @ safetysmile
That will be nice if my Nigerian statement of account will be accepted even if I am applying from Canada

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by jogojogo: 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
Plenty naira ke..lols {�quote author=Safetysmile post=109656552]That won't be necessary at that stage. You should have converted your plenty naira to USD and carry along. wink

[/quote]
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Kenon1: 3:26am On Jan 25, 2022
PPR Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SOWP and daughter’s study permit application approved in 65 days!
It can only be God!!!
It has finally ended in praise o!
Come and join me sing hallelujah, Jehovah Jireh has done me well.
I am super-duper excited to drop my story here because it is a dream come through against so many odds after about 11 years. At some point, I only come to Nairaland to read other people’s testimonies and after reading, I will share with my wife believing that one day we will share ours to the glory of the awesomely awesome great God with whom nothing is impossible.
When it appeared that the door of express entry was shut at us due to age consideration and our SINP application came back to us ineligible after about 9 months of waiting, it was as if we had come to the end of the road and it was very painful. We had a choice to throw in the towel and quit (…but we realized that winners never quit). Then we decided to reconsider the study route which we never thought as an option because of its huge cost implications.
As God would help us, my wife got an admission into MSVU on 14th December, 2020 and her study permit was approved on 10th September, 2021. She couldn’t travel until 29th December, 2021 because of Omicron with its attendant unexpected “apartheid” travel ban.
Now, as the SOWP & study permit application journey started, the burning question was whether we should submit my SOWP & daughter’s study permit application without my wife’s study permit and SIN while she had not started lectures and was still in Nigeria and send them later via webform when she lands in Canada or wait until she lands in Canada and gets her study permit and SIN before my SOWP and daughter’s study permit application will be submitted. There were varied answers to the question above. But we prayerfully submitted our application on 18/11/2021 with wife’s study permit approval letter and without her study permit and SIN.
My wife travelled to Canada on 29/12/2021, and her study permit and SIN with Student ID card, school fees receipt and updated enrolment letter showing full time student (because the one we submitted application with had “part time” student) were sent to IRCC via webform & e-mail on 20/01/2022. Thereafter, I sent an enquiry on the status of my medical examination to IRCC via webform & e-mail on 21/01/2022. There was not specific reply from them except the generic auto response emails.
To my greatest wonderment and pleasant shock, when I logged in to check my e-mail on Saturday (afternoon), 22/01/2022, I saw three donotreply@cic.gc.ca messages from IRCC (one with my daughter’s application number and two with my application number). I was apprehensive (should I open it or not). Torrent of messages flooded my mind. But when I finally mustered courage to it, lo and behold, God has given us “an earlier than expected miracle” of the beautiful golden PPR emails for my daughter and I.
In view of the crazy SOWP current processing time of 61 weeks, my heart “cut” and I was tempted to apply for visitor visa via the new IRCC portal. In fact, I started the visitor visa application and everything was almost ready for submission. But I said to myself, since my wife travelled to Canada on 29/01/2021 that I would wait till 31/01/2022 by then she would have been one month in Canada and if there’s no tangible update on the SOWP application, I would hit the ‘’SUBMIT’’ button for the visitor visa application. But God is bigger than my doubts and worries.
Timeline:
Submitted my application: 18th November, 2021
Biometrics done: In 2015 for a previous visitor visa application
Medicals upfront done: 2nd November, 2021
Medical passed(Daughter): 23rd December, 2021
Medical Passed(Dad): 22nd January, 2022
Eligibility review started: 22nd January, 2022.
BVL and PPR: 22nd January, 2022 (Saturday) @ 11:46 am & 11:48 am respectively.

Documents submitted
APPLICANT’S DOCUMENTS
The IMM forms
SOP (4 pages)
Police character certificate
Curriculum vitae
Birth certificate
Degree certificate
Current passport biodata & old passport biodata page with travel history
Upfront medical (e-Medical sheet) report
Employment documents
Reference letter from church
Car ownership documents
Land property documents
Stanbic IBTC pension letter
Stanbic IBTC mutual funds letter
Proof of funds documents
Covid-19 vaccination certificate
Marriage certificate
Notification for change of maiden name for spouse
Wedding and family pictures
SPOUSE’S DOCUMENTS
Letter of Invitation
Passport biodata page
Student visa
Enrolment letter
Study permit approval letter
Work reference letter
SIN
Study permit
Student’s ID card
School fees receipt
DAUGHTER’S DOCUMENTS
Letter of introduction from her school
Birth certificate
Current passport biodata page & old passport biodata page with travel history
APPRECIATION
This testimony won’t be possible without God’s mercy. To Him be all the glory.
My appreciation goes to these wonderful people of Nairaland and all others who have put smiles on people’s faces through their selfless contributions and timely assistance. God bless you more abundantly and put smiles on your faces too. @Frankrobbn1, @Lianna2020, @Meeny123, @Chichi93, @Justmellow, @Faithyyyyy, @Blackedwin, etc.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Safetysmile: 5:33am On Jan 25, 2022
Congratulations Congratulations!!

I celebrate GOD'S grace on your family sir.
This is simply GOD at work!

Kenon1:
It can only be God!!!
I am super-duper excited to drop my story here because it is a dream come through against so many odds after about 11 years. At some point, I only come to Nairaland to read other people’s testimonies and after reading, I will share with my wife believing that one day we will share ours to the glory of the awesomely awesome great God with whom nothing is impossible.
When it appeared that the door of express entry was shut at us due to age consideration and our SINP application came back to us ineligible after about 9 months of waiting, it was as if we had come to the end of the road and it was very painful. We had a choice to throw in the towel and quit (…but we realized that winners never quit). Then we decided to reconsider the study route which we never thought as an option because of its huge cost implications.
As God would help us, my wife got an admission into MSVU on 14th December, 2020 and her study permit was approved on 10th September, 2021. She couldn’t travel until 29th December, 2021 because of Omicron with its attendant unexpected “apartheid” travel ban.
Now, as the SOWP & study permit application journey started, the burning question was whether we should submit my SOWP & daughter’s study permit application without my wife’s study permit and SIN while she had not started lectures and was still in Nigeria and send them later via webform when she lands in Canada or wait until she lands in Canada and gets her study permit and SIN before my SOWP and daughter’s study permit application will be submitted. There were varied answers to the question above. But we prayerfully submitted our application on 18/11/2021 with wife’s study permit approval letter and without her study permit and SIN.
My wife travelled to Canada on 29/12/2021, and her study permit and SIN with Student ID card, school fees receipt and updated enrolment letter showing full time student (because the one we submitted application with had “part time” student) were sent to IRCC via webform & e-mail on 20/01/2022. Thereafter, I sent an enquiry on the status of my medical examination to IRCC via webform & e-mail on 21/01/2022. There was not specific reply from them except the generic auto response emails.
To my greatest wonderment and pleasant shock, when I logged in to check my e-mail on Saturday (afternoon), 22/01/2022, I saw three donotreply@cic.gc.ca messages from IRCC (one with my daughter’s application number and two with my application number). I was apprehensive (should I open it or not). Torrent of messages flooded my mind. But when I finally mustered courage to it, lo and behold, God has given us “an earlier than expected miracle” of the beautiful golden PPR emails for my daughter and I.
In view of the crazy SOWP current processing time of 61 weeks, my heart “cut” and I was tempted to apply for visitor visa via the new IRCC portal. In fact, I started the visitor visa application and everything was almost ready for submission. But I said to myself, since my wife travelled to Canada on 29/01/2021 that I would wait till 31/01/2022 by then she would have been one month in Canada and if there’s no tangible update on the SOWP application, I would hit the ‘’SUBMIT’’ button for the visitor visa application. But God is bigger than my doubts and worries.
Timeline:

Documents submitted
APPLICANT’S DOCUMENTS
The IMM forms
SOP (4 pages)
Curriculum vitae
Birth certificate
Degree certificate
Employment documents
Car ownership documents
Land property documents
Proof of funds documents
Marriage certificate
SPOUSE’S DOCUMENTS
Letter of Invitation
Passport biodata page
Student visa
Enrolment letter
Work reference letter
SIN
Study permit
Student’s ID card
School fees receipt
DAUGHTER’S DOCUMENTS
Birth certificate
APPRECIATION
My appreciation goes to these wonderful people of Nairaland and all others who have put smiles on people’s faces through their selfless contributions and timely assistance. God bless you more abundantly and put smiles on your faces too. @Frankrobbn1, @Lianna2020, @Meeny123, @Chichi93, @Justmellow, @Faithyyyyy, @Blackedwin, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Stonehenge83: 7:21am On Jan 25, 2022
Congratulations. Never say never.
Kenon1:
It can only be God!!!
Timeline:

Documents submitted
APPLICANT’S DOCUMENTS
The IMM forms
SOP (4 pages)
Curriculum vitae
Birth certificate
Degree certificate
Employment documents
Car ownership documents
Land property documents
Proof of funds documents
Marriage certificate
SPOUSE’S DOCUMENTS
Letter of Invitation
Passport biodata page
Student visa
Enrolment letter
Work reference letter
SIN
Study permit
Student’s ID card
School fees receipt
DAUGHTER’S DOCUMENTS
Birth certificate
APPRECIATION

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by jogojogo: 2:28pm On Jan 25, 2022
I have just filled an online aapplication for my spouse open work permit using my spouse account. How do I add the request for my dependent kids please? I have navigated through the portal without clear direction. Kindly guide me please
Safetysmile:
That won't be necessary at that stage. You should have converted your plenty naira to USD and carry along. wink

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by jogojogo: 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2022
Congratulations!!!

I have just filled an online aapplication for my spouse open work permit using my spouse account. How do I add the request for my dependent kids please? I have navigated through the portal without clear direction. Kindly guide me please
Kenon1:
It can only be God!!!
Timeline:

Documents submitted
APPLICANT’S DOCUMENTS
The IMM forms
SOP (4 pages)
Curriculum vitae
Birth certificate
Degree certificate
Employment documents
Car ownership documents
Land property documents
Proof of funds documents
Marriage certificate
SPOUSE’S DOCUMENTS
Letter of Invitation
Passport biodata page
Student visa
Enrolment letter
Work reference letter
SIN
Study permit
Student’s ID card
School fees receipt
DAUGHTER’S DOCUMENTS
Birth certificate
APPRECIATION
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Residentourist: 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
I don't know if you have sorted this out yet...
When filling out the questionnaire on what application you want to submit, you were meant to answer yes to the question "are you applying for anyone else?" (Might not be same words) when you answer yes, you are prompted to answer more questions which will determine what forms are added to your application

jogojogo:
Congratulations!!!

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Awas: 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
Safetysmile:
Congratulations Congratulations!!

I celebrate GOD'S grace on your family sir.
This is simply GOD at work!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Awas: 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
Awas:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sent a mail to IRCC nairobi as a reminder that my application has passed the processing time quoted. below is their response. Should i send my transcripts and new documents by email to nairobi or using webform?

Good day and thank you for your email enquiry and contacting the Migration Section.

In response to your email enquiry below, kindly note that this application is in queue for processing, and will be processed according to the receipt date.

Processing times have been affected by the COVID-19 Pandemic and are not accurate on our website. To this effect, we are unable to guarantee a timeframe for which a decision will be made on your application.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached, or, if deemed appropriate, to request additional information.

To help facilitate your application when an officer reviews it, please forward one of the following, depending on your situation:

LMIA/LMIA-exempt work permits: an updated copy of your letter of offer showing that your employer still intends to hire you.
Accompanying spouse of a student: evidence of your spouse’s enrollment at an eligible Designated Learning Institution (DLI), and their most recent transcripts.
Accompanying spouse of a skilled worker: evidence of your spouse’s employment (i.e., letter of offer and paystubs), and a copy of their complete job description.
Post Graduate Work Permit Applicants: updated final transcripts from an eligible DLI, and a copy of your degree (if not previously provided)

Note that continually emailing requesting the status of your application will not result in expedited processing.
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Iffylove: 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
wow!!!! congratulations.........this is indeed awesome,
Please can I contact you by mail?

Kenon1:
It can only be God!!!
Timeline:

Documents submitted
APPLICANT’S DOCUMENTS
The IMM forms
SOP (4 pages)
Curriculum vitae
Birth certificate
Degree certificate
Employment documents
Car ownership documents
Land property documents
Proof of funds documents
Marriage certificate
SPOUSE’S DOCUMENTS
Letter of Invitation
Passport biodata page
Student visa
Enrolment letter
Work reference letter
SIN
Study permit
Student’s ID card
School fees receipt
DAUGHTER’S DOCUMENTS
Birth certificate
APPRECIATION
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by jogojogo: 4:14pm On Jan 25, 2022
Thanks @ Residentourist for the response. I could recall it appears I came across a question like that. I indicated no because I thought that page was for only work permit. I will go back and check. Thank you once again
Residentourist:
When filling out the questionnaire on what application you want to submit, you were meant to answer yes to the question "are you applying for anyone else?" (Might not be same words) when you answer yes, you are prompted to answer more questions which will determine what forms are added to your application

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Sweetness24: 4:16pm On Jan 25, 2022
Wow wow,God be praise, congratulations to you and your family.I tap into this grace as i am about to submit sowp dor my spouse and visit for my child
Kenon1:
It can only be God!!!
Timeline:

Documents submitted
APPLICANT’S DOCUMENTS
The IMM forms
SOP (4 pages)
Curriculum vitae
Birth certificate
Degree certificate
Employment documents
Car ownership documents
Land property documents
Proof of funds documents
Marriage certificate
SPOUSE’S DOCUMENTS
Letter of Invitation
Passport biodata page
Student visa
Enrolment letter
Work reference letter
SIN
Study permit
Student’s ID card
School fees receipt
DAUGHTER’S DOCUMENTS
Birth certificate
APPRECIATION

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by omariam: 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2022
Kenon1:
It can only be God!!!
Congratulations! I tap into this testimony.

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by rheene009: 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2022
Nairalanders please help. i applied exemption through PHAC for compassionate grounds, because myself and my baby we're sick and need my spouse's physical support. My doctor signed my letter of support which my spouse applied for the exemption. Within 12hr he got an email saying " On your application you have indicated that you meet the Government of Canada requirements of fully vaccinated travellers. As such, an exemption through the Compassionate Exemption Program is not required, and your application will now be closed." Anyone understands how this PHAC/ compassionate grounds works?

thanks
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Anndav(f): 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2022
It is well
God will approve it soon
But when did you submit your application?
I submitted mine December ,2020
I contacted am MP from the province am traveling to work.
He sent me a consent form and am hoping something good comes out

Awas:

I sent a mail to IRCC nairobi as a reminder that my application has passed the processing time quoted. below is their response. Should i send my transcripts and new documents by email to nairobi or using webform?

Good day and thank you for your email enquiry and contacting the Migration Section.

In response to your email enquiry below, kindly note that this application is in queue for processing, and will be processed according to the receipt date.

Processing times have been affected by the COVID-19 Pandemic and are not accurate on our website. To this effect, we are unable to guarantee a timeframe for which a decision will be made on your application.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached, or, if deemed appropriate, to request additional information.

To help facilitate your application when an officer reviews it, please forward one of the following, depending on your situation:

LMIA/LMIA-exempt work permits: an updated copy of your letter of offer showing that your employer still intends to hire you.
Accompanying spouse of a student: evidence of your spouse’s enrollment at an eligible Designated Learning Institution (DLI), and their most recent transcripts.
Accompanying spouse of a skilled worker: evidence of your spouse’s employment (i.e., letter of offer and paystubs), and a copy of their complete job description.
Post Graduate Work Permit Applicants: updated final transcripts from an eligible DLI, and a copy of your degree (if not previously provided)

Note that continually emailing requesting the status of your application will not result in expedited processing.

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by jogojogo: 1:24am On Jan 26, 2022
Thank you. This was helpful.I got waht I was looking for.
I really apprecaite for coming to my rescue
Residentourist:

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by rheene009: 1:49am On Jan 26, 2022
impeccablerose:

Download a Letter of Required Support. Have your Physician fill and sign it for you. Apply via the link below. You'll be required to upload the signed letter of required support and other available supporting documents for your situation. You should get a response in roughly 14 business days.

https://border-frontiere.powerappsportals.com/en/

However, PHAC rejects some of these applications too. If the applicant is fully vaccinated and the health situation is not an emergency, one might get a rejection.
I applied to PHAC they responded that my husband is fully vaccinated and the application is closed. Is it that compassionate grounds application is not for emergency travel for someone in need of support?
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Safetysmile: 9:43am On Jan 26, 2022
Sorry, just seeing this.

jogojogo:
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by deepwater(f): 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
Anndav:

It is well
God will approve it soon
But when did you submit your application?
I submitted mine December ,2020
I contacted am MP from the province am traveling to work.
He sent me a consent form and am hoping something good comes out

Which province is that ?
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by deepwater(f): 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
rheene009:
I applied to PHAC they responded that my husband is fully vaccinated and the application is closed. Is it that compassionate grounds application is not for emergency travel for someone in need of support?

I would believe that the provision from PHAC to assist emergency travel has out lived itself.

They just turn everybody down on the basis that you are fully vaccinated. However, they would still collect your money base on say u have to pay a doctor In canada to sign that their form sheet.

When u look at it, its just another means to generate revenue into their country.

Truth be told, people are paying dearly and heavily to be shipped out of Africa.
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Chisolove3: 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
Oh God of sharp sharp,I tap into this miracle oo....Congratulations

Kenon1:
It can only be God!!!
Timeline:

Documents submitted
APPLICANT’S DOCUMENTS
The IMM forms
SOP (4 pages)
Curriculum vitae
Birth certificate
Degree certificate
Employment documents
Car ownership documents
Land property documents
Proof of funds documents
Marriage certificate
SPOUSE’S DOCUMENTS
Letter of Invitation
Passport biodata page
Student visa
Enrolment letter
Work reference letter
SIN
Study permit
Student’s ID card
School fees receipt
DAUGHTER’S DOCUMENTS
Birth certificate
APPRECIATION

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by 19CannyMum: 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
rheene009:
Nairalanders please help. i applied exemption through PHAC for compassionate grounds, because myself and my baby we're sick and need my spouse's physical support. My doctor signed my letter of support which my spouse applied for the exemption. Within 12hr he got an email saying " On your application you have indicated that you meet the Government of Canada requirements of fully vaccinated travellers. As such, an exemption through the Compassionate Exemption Program is not required, and your application will now be closed." Anyone understands how this PHAC/ compassionate grounds works?

thanks

Fully vaccinated travelers are exempt from travel restrictions. Your spouse does not need an exemption letter.
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Zizi2020(f): 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
Zizi2020:
Hi guys, please I need advise regarding sowp and biometrics. I submitted my sowp application in December however biometrics i did in 2019 hasnt reflected yet.

In 2019 when the biometrics was done I was yet to change my surname due to marriage, fast forward to 2020 for my sowp application, I used my new name. Is this the reason for delayed biometrics on my recent application?

I raised webform, timeline for feedback is about 28days. Is there an email address to contact them with shorter response time? Please let me know!
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Anndav(f): 6:15pm On Jan 26, 2022
deepwater:

Which province is that ?

New Brunswick

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by etyno: 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
What can be the reason for applying for TRV?
Tourism? Job offer?
Pls help!

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by rheene009: 11:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
19CannyMum:

Fully vaccinated travelers are exempt from travel restrictions. Your spouse does not need an exemption letter.
it’s well oo
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by rheene009: 11:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
deepwater:

I would believe that the provision from PHAC to assist emergency travel has out lived itself.

They just turn everybody down on the basis that you are fully vaccinated. However, they would still collect your money base on say u have to pay a doctor In canada to sign that their form sheet.

When u look at it, its just another means to generate revenue into their country.

Truth be told, people are paying dearly and heavily to be shipped out of Africa.
this is devastating. They also not taking the visitors visa on the new portal as priority anymore.
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by LadyBlaq: 4:37pm On Jan 27, 2022
rheene009:
this is devastating. They also not taking the visitors visa on the new portal as priority anymore.
cry cry cry
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by jum33: 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
Please I need advice toward this :
A friend of mine that still waiting for his canada work permit PPR approval for over a year now just got a Health worker job offer in UK, and he is expected to resume in UK soon for his job offer .He is now confused on what next to do if incase canada PPR fall in after taking UK job cos according to him his canada PPR progress has gotten to the decision stage .Is it possible to defer the canada work permit if got approved while testing the job water of UK at least for a year so as to the know best route to take,he actually prefer canada to UK
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by HonWise(m): 3:13am On Jan 28, 2022
Congratulations!

Kenon1:
It can only be God!!!

APPRECIATION

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (385) (Reply)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.