Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja (38866 Views)

Borno State Governor, Senator Ali Ndume, Chibok Elders Meet 82 Freed Schoolgirls / APC Governors Resolve To Seek Ekweremadu’s Removal As They Meet With Buhari / Igbo Have No Preferred Presidential Candidate – OHANEZE NDIGBO ELDERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by juche(m): 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
l can't understand what is the problem with some of us here. In a contest, u can't support all. We are condemning tribalism in Nigeria and still we are fanning it's embers. Is the Igbos no longer Nigerians because Buhari won ? Many of us needs growing up.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by PentiumPro(f): 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
ceejayluv:

Then the NW?
Please stop trolling me with silly questions
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by babydioku(f): 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
midolian:
shameless pple have no sense of shame in them @ all...you r an ignoramus. I won't belittle myself by xchanging words with you anymore

And you people have shame? Shameless-bacteria-infested-one-wrapper-wearing-women-tribe

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
begging thingz.... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by Zico5(m): 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
Shameless people
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by millionaireman: 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
superstar1:
What happened to the endorsement of GEJ?

Some set of fair weather people.

I hope they will also remember to visit Otuoke, to celebrate their hero for accepting defeat.

Ewu, Nigeria escaped destruction because Jonathan was told he was alone if he refused to concede defeat.

People like you believe in warring it it all the time. How did Buhari win the election - after six years of BH violence that blackmailed the faint-hearted like you to wrongly believe that Jonathan and those with him are weak leaders?

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by honourhim: 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
arewafederation:
How many of these shameless wrapper wearing ingrates will visit the "fulani cattle rearer"?

Abeg they should leave Baba alone! angry
,you are here killing yourself while Buhari has finished receiving them. Your foolishness is so glaring. Change.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by ceejayluv(m): 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
PentiumPro:

Please stop trolling me with silly questions
It's clear that the average northern vote was for "their own" to be in power. the southeast pitched tents with a neighbour, supported said neighbour even in the threat of electoral defeat and you infer it's tribalism?
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by PassingShot(m): 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
PentiumPro:

In a much as I want to share your sentiment, I am hesitant. Ibos always want Nigerians to overlook their behavior and expect other Nigerians to be nice to them, regardless of how they act, and they keep fuckinggg up, because they take it for granted that Nigerians will always want to move on.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by dahmie2013: 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
Wolves in sheeps clothing.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by olaare: 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
midolian:
Funny pple...

Well, I trust the man called Gen. Muhammadu Okechukwu Buhari..he will make us all proud.(You support am or not)

Passingshot, I see u

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
focus7:
Igbo kwenu! After bragging that they will remain an opposition to Buhari government, though I had doubted if they ever have the capacity to stay out and stand alone without romance with the corridor of power. This is one of the thing that makes the Yorubas standout.

I don't really get you guys' point. These are less than 10 Igbo leaders who went to congratulate Buhari more than 3 weeks after he was declared president. What is the big deal there?

Dangote and Otedola who were GEJ's friends were among the first to go and congratulate Buhari. Even Fayose that attacked him ferociously was among the first to congratulate him. David Mark who said he would be the last man to leave PDP has gone to greet Buhari. So why is it a big deal that some Igbo leaders went to greet him?

When Jonathan won in 2011, didn't northern leaders in their numbers go and pay him homage, despite not voting for him? If GEJ had won again, wouldn't the northerners and westerners have been trooping to congratulate him? Was Buhari elected to be the president of the north and south west? Why have some of you guys suspended your brain from practical reasoning because of tribalism and ethnic bigotry?

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by cajetanihuoma: 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
You are the one that's shameless, you re part of the shameless goats that doesn't want peace in this country
arewafederation:
How many of these shameless wrapper wearing ingrates will visit the "fulani cattle rearer"?

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by PentiumPro(f): 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
ceejayluv:

It's clear that the average northern vote was for "their own" to be in power. the southeast pitched tents with a neighbour, supported said neighbour even in the threat of electoral defeat and you infer it's tribalism?
The same average northerners that voted for him in 2011 or other set of northerners?
Nigerians generally were tired of PDP 16 years of misrule and wanted to try out other alternatives, unfortunately people like you always view it with clannish lens of WE vs THEM.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by millionaireman: 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Na we no gree vote Buhari,na we congratulate am pass!

Diaritz God ooo!

Who are the "we"? Are you Igbo?

berem, You are not Igbo.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by babydioku(f): 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
dahmie2013:

Pigs in human clothes

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by babestella: 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
PentiumPro:

In a much as I want to share your sentiment, I am hesitant. Ibos always want Nigerians to overlook their behavior and expect other Nigerians to be nice to them, regardless of how they act, and they keep fuckinggg up, because they take it for granted that Nigerians will always want to move on.

You are not making any reasonable sense girl. Must everyone vote for APC? Then what is democracy? In 2011, most northerners voted for Buhari for him to get more than 11 million votes, did GEJ not work in the north? Most project in this GEJ administration were done in the north, yet 2015 they still did not vote for him, do I call them ingrates? No, because we are all Nigerian. We need to stop posting trash here just to rub our ego, if we cannot remain one then we come to the table and discuss how we can all go our different ways, it's simple an please don't insult Igbos which the trash you paired here, it makes you look more like a clown. In IMO state, APC won the governorship election so what will you call that?
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by midolian(m): 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
babydioku:

And you people have shame? Shameless-bacteria-infested-one-wrapper-wearing-women-tribe
hey quote ur likes and not me..do something about your supposed pride you ve made a public show on your profile..if you have shame, you won't be exposing your breasts on a public forum as this...*angry*

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by babestella: 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
dahmie2013:

Latent goatss in bùbà and shokotò

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by LKO(m): 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
Right from d word GO, they never gave Buhari a chance, they never wanted him. They are their own enemies. In 2007, Orji Uzor Kalu contested for presidency, Kalu is their own, they never endorsed him. But they are quick to endorse an Ijaw man because they have sold their conscience for a cube of red maggi. Pathetic lots. Buhari must thread cautiously with them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by MzJackBaueress(f): 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
millionaireman:

Who are the "we"? Are you Igbo?

berem, You are not Igbo.
are you trying to seek for my attention? I am not in the mood to exchange comments with attention seekers this hot sunday afternoon.

*ignored*
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by babydioku(f): 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
PentiumPro:

If you are not clannish, why so much collective rejection of APC in the SE? What is the reasons for such amount of venom towards the party from Ibos prior to the elections.
Even in the SW that happens to be the base of APC, PDP still got decent and respectable percentage of the votes, some places over 40%.
While APC with all the efforts was having miserable votes of less than 10% in most SE states, if that is not clannishness, then you need to give us your own definition of the word.
Very shameful behavior

Its called "political interest "dumb*ass

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by PentiumPro(f): 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
babydioku:

Its called "political interest "dumb*ass

I also call it anywhere belle face wink
Others call it AGIP

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by babydioku(f): 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
PassingShot:

You lack proper home training. Simple.

grin grin grin

You lack brain matter

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by babestella: 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
ILIDEFI:

I don't really get you guys' point. These are less than 10 of Igbo leaders who went to congratulate Buhari more than 3 weeks after he was declared president. What is the big deal there?

Dangote and Otedola who were GEJ's friends were among the first to go and congatulate Buhari. Even Fayose that attacked him ferociously was among the first. David Mark who said he would be the last man to leave PDP has gone to greet Buhari. So why is it a big deal that some Igbo leaders went to greet him?

When Jonathan won in 2011, didn't northern leaders in their numbers go and pay him homage, despite not voting for him? If GEJ had won again, wouldn't the northerners and westerners been trooping to congratulate him? Was Buhari elected to be the president of the north and south west? Why have some of you guys suspended your brain from practical reasoning because of tribalism and ethnic bigotry?

Please tell them, the whole comments coming from some people in this country is becoming very sad and discouraging. I now begin to see clearly that we don't have a country yet.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by ceejayluv(m): 2:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
PentiumPro:

The same average northerners that voted for him in 2011 or other set of northerners?
Nigerians generally were tired of PDP 16 years of misrule and wanted to try out other alternatives, unfortunately people like you always view it with clannish lens of WE vs THEM.
oh, remind me of who killed corps members and other nearly a thousand innocent people after their "demagogue" lost. it's the Southwest that I agree that they voted try out alternatives. The southeast were totally satisfied with gej's policies and intentions of which they seriously doubted if gmb had such plans for the SE.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by masterpix(m): 2:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
arewafederation:

mugu you will die of hate idiot

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by aresa: 2:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
ceejayluv:

That's the game, man... Buhari hasn't even heard anything yet. When he's sworn it, he'll know how hot the seat is. The reality of leadership in Nigeria is to embrace and preside over people that even wish you dead- reality check!

What's so hard and hot about giving a little time to some village folks....?

Leadership is not wishing your opponents dead, it's about acting like adults and elders or spewing divisive and insulting comments against other people or looking out for your own pockets instead of looking out for your own people and their interests .

What's the situation like back in iboland after 16 years of foolish and unproductive sojourn with the PDP? What have they or their people benefited? Nothing...

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by coolitempa(f): 2:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
babydioku:

Before nko? Go and hang

u cannot reap.....where u have not sown.. grin....don't u have any shame

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by size40: 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
why are the Igbos jumping all over Buhari? have they voted for him? the Igbo's should leave buhari alone.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by PentiumPro(f): 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
ceejayluv:

oh, remind me of who killed corps members and other nearly a thousand innocent people after their "demagogue" lost. it's the Southwest that I agree that they voted try out alternatives. The southeast were totally satisfied with gej's policies and intentions of which they seriously doubted if gmb had such plans for the SE.

Pull out NW and NC results of 2011 and ask yourself why the 360 u-turn in 2015.
What are the GEJ policies that are meant for the SE? Apart from the auto policy that Innoson and few others in the SE can tap into, there is no other beneficial policy to the SE outside the lopsided political appointments.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) / Kadaria Ahmed Condemns BBC Documentary About Banditry / Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.