Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja (38874 Views)

Borno State Governor, Senator Ali Ndume, Chibok Elders Meet 82 Freed Schoolgirls / APC Governors Resolve To Seek Ekweremadu’s Removal As They Meet With Buhari / Igbo Have No Preferred Presidential Candidate – OHANEZE NDIGBO ELDERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by shaboti: 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
franchizy:
Igbos will forever remain shameless. They will forever remain minorities in Nigeria.
They choise sentiment and ethnicity than good governance.
They have lost the senate president position because of there greed.
Indeed there was a tribe
igbos are not minority in nigeria. Educate yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by babydioku(f): 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
LubricatingOil:

Don't mind those clannish folks. Shameless people.
If we are clannish I wonder what ofe*mmanu people are judging from your pattern of voting since the beginning of the world

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by Udmaster(m): 1:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
arewafederation:
How many of these shameless wrapper wearing ingrates will visit the "fulani cattle rearer"?

Abeg they should leave Baba alone! angry
you are very stupid.. Yoruba making noise.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by aresa: 1:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
ceejayluv:

Election ain't war. The elders above didn't go to visit on a political platform. They're a socio-cultural platform and have to pay homage to who the simple majority of electorates voted to be president. The PDP chiefs in the southeast and other zones will definitely do their calculations.

...but the same elders hardly hesitate to jump into politics, pick sides and spew rubbish utterances because politics is their main bread and butter.

Consistently staying on the wrong side of the fence for crumbs and never in the overall interest of the people just to turn around to pay silly homage is lousy, corrupt and selfish leadership...

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by ceejayluv(m): 1:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
franchizy:
Igbos will forever remain shameless. They will forever remain minorities in Nigeria.
They choise sentiment and ethnicity than good governance.
They have lost the senate president position because of there greed.
Indeed there was a tribe
M0ron, the Southwest didn't hold any senior political position in the 2011-2015 administration. What happened? Did they get consumed by Armageddon?..... The senate presidency is inconsequential as it stands now.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by babestella: 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
arewafederation:
How many of these shameless wrapper wearing ingrates will visit the "fulani cattle rearer"?

Abeg they should leave Baba alone! angry

A latent swine, you'll never fail to disappoint your family. Ride on, I enjoy your stew.pidity.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by babydioku(f): 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
PassingShot:
So, they eventually decided to mark attendance!

Good for you and SE. Play your card well and give us Rochas Okorocha in 2019 or 2023 as the case may be.

Shutup! Who's okorocha?

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by PentiumPro(f): 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
babydioku:

If we are clannish I wonder what ofe*mmanu people are judging from your pattern of voting since the beginning of the world
If you are not clannish, why so much collective rejection of APC in the SE? What is the reasons for such amount of venom towards the party from Ibos prior to the elections.
Even in the SW that happens to be the base of APC, PDP still got decent and respectable percentage of the votes, some places over 40%.
While APC with all the efforts was having miserable votes of less than 10% in most SE states, if that is not clannishness, then you need to give us your own definition of the word.
Very shameful behavior

7 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by Viktor1983(m): 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
superstar1:
What happened to the endorsement of GEJ?

Some set of fair weather people.

I hope they will also remember to visit Otuoke, to celebrate their hero for accepting defeat.

we are talking about the running of Nigeria. this is not about an individuals business.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by godwin120alex: 1:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mind you my Igbo friends don't believe in d scam called NG but if d must be called Nigerians, d Igbos have every right to make demands whether d voted GMB or not.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by Chinom(m): 1:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
A very good representation of Igbo elders. R. Admiral Allison Madueke should have been among them. We, Igbos, still have a huge stake in Nigeria.

I concur with the visit and the caliber of Igbos that visited GMB. Idika Kalu is there too.

ONE NIGERIA.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by ceejayluv(m): 1:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
aresa:

...but the same elders hardly hesitate to jump into politics, pick sides and spew rubbish utterances because politics is their main bread and butter.

Consistently staying on the wrong side of the fence for crumbs and never in the overall interest of the people just to turn around to pay silly homage is lousy, corrupt and selfish leadership...
That's the game, man... Buhari hasn't even heard anything yet. When he's sworn it, he'll know how hot the seat is. The reality of leadership in Nigeria is to embrace and preside over people that even wish you dead- reality check!

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by PassingShot(m): 1:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
babydioku:

Shutup! Who's okorocha?

You lack proper home training. Simple.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by brize(m): 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
LubricatingOil:
The same man they so much hate. Any government in power.
so u expect ndi igbo to mak his govt ungovernable? They are wiser than that i guess, they truely understand wat democracy really means

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by sweetny(f): 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
Please click
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by ceejayluv(m): 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
PentiumPro:

If you are not clannish, why so much collective rejection of APC in the SE? What is the reasons for such amount of venom towards the party from Ibos prior to the elections.
Even in the SW that happens to be the base of APC, PDP still got decent and respectable percentage of the votes, some places over 40%.
While APC with all the efforts was having miserable votes of less than 10% in most SE states, if that is not clannishness, then you need to give us your own definition of the word.
Bring statistics from the NE for comparison...
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by babydioku(f): 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
coolitempa:
soon they will be......askin.......for positions for iboes.... after disgracing d man

Before nko? Go and hang

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by Eureka123(f): 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
Igbo this, igbo that. I tire. Tribalism will be the death of Nigeria. SMH.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by cochexky: 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
iphanyiuma:
which animal born you? Na question, who knows your parents ? Nobody cos they are as useless as your comment
u just said what I wanted to tell this stupid thing. Please help me ask him if he was really breast feed. In fact I think he don't have a common sense cos if he does he could have known we own the treasure of the country. Abeg forgive him for he knw not wht he is saying .
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by asala1: 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
Good. One Nigeria
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by Chinom(m): 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
omonnakoda:
[b]Ike Nwachukwu [/b]is not Eboe

How STOOPID, With a name like that ?.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by Eureka123(f): 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
grin grin
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by Yasher: 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
This visit just goes to show how matured President GEJ and all his supporters are.

It takes only a matured man to concede defeat and go a step further to congratulate the winner irrespective of the side of the line they stood.

#what some people would never do.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by babydioku(f): 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
midolian:
you are ryt..I just couldn't stop my hands from typing wats on my mind this tym. I don't feel happy seeing the igbos making millions of demands when the hausas,yorubas and other tribes that supported the incoming governmnt are yet to make 1..I hav edited my post dou buh I am seriously pissed off angry angry

You haven't seen nothing yet. Chere aka horo anyi.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by Samirana360(m): 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
AmucheJane:
Rubbish
Must u comment? What's rubbish here....mumu
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by PentiumPro(f): 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
ceejayluv:

Bring statistics from the NE for comparison...
NE may have justifiable reasons for not voting PDP, even though Gombe, a NE State was won by PDP.
The menace of BH is enough of justifiable reason for any reasonable voter in NE not to vote PDP.
What is your own reason in SE not voting APC, apart from your brainwashed reasons of what APC stands for?

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by babydioku(f): 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
focus7:
Igbo kwenu! After bragging that they will remain an opposition to Buhari government, though I had doubted if they ever have the capacity to stay out and stand alone without romance with the corridor of power. This is one of the thing that makes the Yorubas standout.

Lol. Stop deceiving yourselves. Ndi-ara

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by Udmaster(m): 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
PentiumPro:

In a much as I want to share your sentiment, I am hesitant. Ibos always want Nigerians to overlook their behavior and expect other Nigerians to be nice to them, regardless of how they act, and they keep fuckinggg up, because they take it for granted that Nigerians will always want to move on.
mrs Yoruba abeg sharap.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by PentiumPro(f): 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
Udmaster:
mrs Yoruba abeg sharap.
Fool

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by ceejayluv(m): 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
PentiumPro:

NE may have justifiable reasons for not voting PDP, even though Gombe, a NE State was won by PDP.
The menace of BH is enough of justifiable reason for any reasonable voter in NE not to vote PDP.
What is your own reason in SE not voting APC, apart from your brainwashed reasons of what APC stands for?
Then the NW?
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by babestella: 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
superstar1:

What is wrong in him.being the president of APC or Yoruba or. North.

Did we not have a president of Ijaws and Igbos alone?

However, we are magnanimous in victory we are the president of Nigeria and Biafra and we shall do what is just and fair to all.

Jonathan is the president of Nigeria and not Ijaw or the Igbos. A a matter of fact, most federal projects were done in the north by GEJ administration, so stop spreading falsehood.
Re: Ndigbo Elders Meet With Buhari In Abuja by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Igbo people are wise, they apply business strategy in everything its call "swimming with the tide" proudly igbo boy
shame on you.... asif others are stupid ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pondei Ignored Doctors' Advice To Attend Hearing - NDDC / Ali Mohammed Magashi Is From Niger Republic & Not Jigawa / Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Is Dead; Anambra State Mourns (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.