Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? (48698 Views)

Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes / Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) / Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by jaybee3(m): 9:17pm On May 01, 2015
kessysoft:
none of the above o. I wud av preferred Paul but since he's younger, its a no no for me. :-Xnone of the above o. I wud av preferred Paul but since he's younger, its a no no for me.
How about me?
I'm also on offer

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Cherlene(f): 9:20pm On May 01, 2015
focusM:
So my 27 year old friend is confused. She has two guys who have said they want to marry her before the end of the year and she is worried about who to break up with and who to concentrate on. These is the profile of the two guys.

Peter;
2.1 Graduate of chemistry
Christian
60K salary
Drinks and smokes
Very homely and makes her laugh
Very understanding
Very social
they have had sex many time
they've been dating for about two years
Has introduced her to his family and all close friends.
He plans to marry her this year
He doesn't really give her his money
He is 29 yrs
Not so fine but average height

Paul;
Graduate of marine science
Firebrand christian
100K salary
Doesn't drink and smoke
He is not very interesting to be with
Their moments together use to be boring
they have never had sex.he said he doesn't want sex till after marriage
She has not met his family but he plans to introduce her to them soon
He plans to marry her in september
He seems very happy with her
They've been dating for three month
He always gives her so much money
He is 26 years old
Very handsome but short.

As a friend,I advice her to take paul because he is nice to a fault(someone that will give and give without expecting anything in return) but she said she really loves peter and she is used to him but his smoking,drinking and selfish attitude makes her prefer paul though she is always far more happy to be with peter than paul. Pls advice her. Mature advice from people that have seen life not immature people.

Good evening

I would say PAUL, he has the FEAR OF THE LORD.
He will lead me to Christ and not TO MY BED.

Cherlene

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by kambili999(f): 9:45pm On May 01, 2015
handsometokunbo:

Let me have a cup of wine by my side before I proceed

I m keeping it real beauty.

Nairaland may not be the right platform to say it and keep it real, but outside world is too crowded and over used by people who are filled with infatuation.

Let start from here in the presence of all Nairalanders.

Grab me before these tiny tiny ladies take me away from you wink

Don't be shy; it's your lucky day

But my fear is that we are both on glasses; though my glasses is Dolce & Gabbana while yours look like Aba made version of mine but love does not care abt all that

If you take it as a joke, hmmmm!!!!!

You don't know what u r missing

seen.
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by poik(m): 10:22pm On May 01, 2015
kambili999:
I really don't get it. why in the first place should a lady be closely and seriously involved with more than one man?

Ijuo m m ga ju onye? She has even slept with the. Peter guy. The kind of Christians we have these days sha

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by MrMandilas: 10:38pm On May 01, 2015
Mhizkel:
If you are inlove with two people, go for the second..Because if u truly love the first, you wouldn't have accepted the second!
This is the best response i've read on Nairaland since january 2015. Or may be because u are a woman. U know better.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Mhizkel(f): 10:50pm On May 01, 2015
MrMandilas:
This is the best response i've read on Nairaland since january 2015. Or may be because u are a woman. U know better.
Awwww...That's so sweet cheesy
Thank you! cheesy
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Femistico(m): 11:00pm On May 01, 2015
pls I hope she's nt referring to peter nd paul okoye psquare bcuz dey are married ooo..dont come back to tell us dat one of the duos wife harrass u ooo
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Pabloairmar(m): 11:31pm On May 01, 2015
focusM:

Its not fiction o. She feels bad dating both at the same time and wants to dispose of one before next month runs out so pls advice her
beta fiction ma guy... no jonse us here jare
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by isralkhaleed(m): 11:43pm On May 01, 2015
Orunmila baba agbomiregun...

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Muyogoa: 1:40am On May 02, 2015
kessysoft:
none of the above o. I wud av preferred Paul but since he's younger, its a no no for me. :-Xnone of the above o. I wud av preferred Paul but since he's younger, its a no no for me.
[email]
kessysoft:
[/email]
kessysoft:
since he's younger or shorter?
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Princess4eva(f): 2:21am On May 02, 2015
[quote
author=focusM post=33300059]

Lol,u nailed it! She told paul she was a virgin because the guy said he was
a virgin too. If she says yes to paul now,she has to explain to him
what happened to her virginity.[/quote]

Now, that spoils evrthin for me. I mean y wud a girl lie to a man u want to spend d rest of ur life wit? If u're no virgin, y wud u deceive him? If u'v had a baby, y hide it till later? All kinds of lies dt girls tell.
Marriage is likenened to 'black market,' u'll neva kno wats in it until u'v invested in it. Peter is miserly, drinks, smokes may become better wen responsibility beckons while paul's seemingly angelic mien may turn monstrous @ d snap of a finger. As they say, d heart of man is desperately wicked.

In my opinion, 3mths is too short a period to commit to anybody. Likewise, never marry a drunkard, u'l regret it. Follow ur core mind, no nairalander wil roll wit u whend cookie crumbles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by MistadeRegal(m): 5:41am On May 02, 2015
focusM:
So my 27 year old friend is confused. She has two guys who have said they want to marry her before the end of the year and she is worried about who to break up with and who to concentrate on. These is the profile of the two guys.

Peter;
Christian
60K salary
Drinks and smokes
Very understanding
Very social
He is 29 yrs

Paul;
Firebrand christian
100K salary
Doesn't drink and smoke
He is 26 years old
Very handsome but short.

As a friend,I advice her to take paul because he is nice to a fault(someone that will give and give without expecting anything in return) but she said she really loves peter and she is used to him but his smoking,drinking and selfish attitude makes her prefer paul though she is always far more happy to be with peter than paul. Pls advice her. Mature advice from people that have seen life not immature people.

If I am Paul, I will start searching because I'm still single.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by akosh005: 7:46am On May 02, 2015
Tell her to get a third guy. And tank me later

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Nobody: 7:55am On May 02, 2015
lolaredvelvet:
Peter & Paul? pls is this p-square? undecided

Well, if the story is true then she should go for Peter as she's more comfortable with him. No one is in a position to judge his smoking/drinking habit as we ain't perfect. Even the lady in question is fornicating with him! As a Christian he should try and work on his bad habits and pray for God's help.
Ladies always prefer the bad guy cos he is full of fun.But unfortunately at the end of the fun is disastrous.A guy that drinks and smokes nothing good comes out of it ,heart disease,lungs disease,cancer,infertility,womanising,wife battering probably if he is high,lack of savings or actual plan cos most times he blows money on alcohol and smoke...so you prefer this boredom..Girls sha dem get fish brain,,Even the marine guy has a more prospect.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by iahmed(m): 8:09am On May 02, 2015
focusM:

She is a cool girl. A christian girl. She doesn't drink or smoke. What do u want to know about her again?
buh she bleeps

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by trapQ: 6:53pm On May 02, 2015
focusM:

Peter;
Christian
60K salary
Drinks and smokes
Very understanding
Very social
He is 29 yrs

Paul;
Firebrand christian
100K salary
Doesn't drink and smoke
He is 26 years old
Very handsome but short.

PETER and PAUL... I don't understand. Is it PSUARE?
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by focusM: 10:00pm On May 02, 2015
iahmed:
buh she bleeps

Lol.
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by mrmax1(m): 5:04am On May 07, 2015
[quote author=Mhizkel post=33310154]
Thank you! But i'm a lady cheesy

Oh sorry beautiful
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Phens(m): 2:16pm On May 20, 2015
IamOdin:

he's confused.
no am nt, the only person cofused here is that fictional lady trying to choose btw two guys.
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by lurlah2014(f): 2:21pm On May 20, 2015
focusM:

Peter;
Christian
60K salary
Drinks and smokes
Very understanding
Very social
He is 29 yrs

Paul;
Firebrand christian
100K salary
Doesn't drink and smoke
He is 26 years old
Very handsome but short.

ME i preffer PERTER
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by fajani(m): 2:28pm On May 20, 2015
focusM:

Peter;
Christian
60K salary
Drinks and smokes
Very understanding
Very social
He is 29 yrs

Paul;
Firebrand christian
100K salary
Doesn't drink and smoke
He is 26 years old
Very handsome but short.

PETER AND PAUL, THEM BE ONE NO BE TWO
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Flawlessangel(m): 8:38am On Dec 30, 2015
focusM:

Peter;
Christian
60K salary
Drinks and smokes
Very understanding
Very social
He is 29 yrs

Paul;
Firebrand christian
100K salary
Doesn't drink and smoke
He is 26 years old
Very handsome but short.

the year is over so who did she get married to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends / Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy / Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.