Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,071 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? (48717 Views)

Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes / Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) / Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Mhizkel(f): 1:27pm On May 01, 2015
BarakOkenny:
An ardent fan of Johnny Depp, I suppose?.
Nope!
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by NICOGRAVITY: 1:28pm On May 01, 2015
[quote author=themodernman post=33310318]

The problem here is not Paul's height...d real problem is dat Paul is boring!!! And women HATE broing men no matter how rich!

It will be very hard for any woman to marry Paul.[/quote

BORING? I rather remain boring and make heaven than to be the main man and go to hell.
People have different personality.
You have only known a man for 3 months, and you conclude he is boring. Compared to Peter he might be boring. One thing for sure is that a boring man that is always taking care of his family and responsibilities is far better than a guy that wouldn't.
Na excitement we wan chop and use build hose and pay children school fees.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by subbieD(f): 1:29pm On May 01, 2015
Non,both Na akpako undecided
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Onyiridike(f): 1:29pm On May 01, 2015
focusM:
So my 27 year old friend is confused. She has two guys who have said they want to marry her before the end of the year and she is worried about who to break up with and who to concentrate on. These is the profile of the two guys.

Peter;
2.1 Graduate of chemistry
Christian
60K salary
Drinks and smokes
Very homely and makes her laugh
Very understanding
Very social
they have had sex many time
they've been dating for about two years
Has introduced her to his family and all close friends.
He plans to marry her this year
He doesn't really give her his money
He is 29 yrs
Not so fine but average height

Paul;
Graduate of marine science
Firebrand christian
100K salary
Doesn't drink and smoke
He is not very interesting to be with
Their moments together use to be boring
they have never had sex.he said he doesn't want sex till after marriage
She has not met his family but he plans to introduce her to them soon
He plans to marry her in september
He seems very happy with her
They've been dating for three month
He always gives her so much money
He is 26 years old
Very handsome but short.

As a friend,I advice her to take paul because he is nice to a fault(someone that will give and give without expecting anything in return) but she said she really loves peter and she is used to him but his smoking,drinking and selfish attitude makes her prefer paul though she is always far more happy to be with peter than paul. Pls advice her. Mature advice from people that have seen life not immature people.

Why is it that women worldwide cannot take decisions independently?

I am sure, she must have told everybody in her locality.

In the end, she will accept the man approved by people and thereafter live her life to please same people.

If your friend really knows what she want, there would be no need for this topic.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Edusouls(m): 1:31pm On May 01, 2015
she dosent like anyone of them, she is a double dater, and a cheat, we were just told of just peter and paul, there still may be silas and james...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by epoxide(m): 1:36pm On May 01, 2015
focusM:
So my 27 year old friend is confused. She has two guys who have said they want to marry her before the end of the year and she is worried about who to break up with and who to concentrate on. These is the profile of the two guys.

Peter;
Christian
60K salary
Drinks and smokes
Very understanding
Very social
He is 29 yrs

Paul;
Firebrand christian
100K salary
Doesn't drink and smoke
He is 26 years old
Very handsome but short.

As a friend,I advice her to take paul because he is nice to a fault(someone that will give and give without expecting anything in return) but she said she really loves peter and she is used to him but his smoking,drinking and selfish attitude makes her prefer paul though she is always far more happy to be with peter than paul. Pls advice her. Mature advice from people that have seen life not immature people.

Op tell her to ask God and wait for His answer

1 Like

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by deletrue: 1:38pm On May 01, 2015
Phens:
pls go for peter...at least someone she enjoys being with, apart from the money aspectpls go for peter...at least someone she enjoys being with, apart from the money aspectpls go for peter...at least someone she enjoys being with, apart from the money aspect
Hahaha, he never do? Go for peter, go for peter. Pls., he don do.
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 01, 2015
focusM:

Its not fiction o. She feels bad dating both at the same time and wants to dispose of one before next month runs out so pls advice her
Damn! @the bolded. Like some piece of garbage?
Back to topic; Let me ask my great grand ma.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by ellyric(m): 1:39pm On May 01, 2015
As a man, this was my first thought but looking deep at d character of d girl in question I wld recommend peter because she will end up frustrated by the "boring" lifestyle of paul. At 27, somethings just wldnt change, the girl knows her path already n she wld just end up destroying paul
NICOGRAVITY:
I will strongly advice that you marry PAUL.
My reasons are thus.
1 a man that doesn't give you money while you are cutting might not give you money to keep the home even after marriage. Men are worst in behavior after marriage as they hide their real person during cut-ship.
2 Smoking and drinking is a catalyst for cancer, you don't want to be a widow very soon.
3 Paul honestly respects your person and integrity by not being interested in jumping into bed with you.
4 Paul has a great integrity as am very sure that he honours God first, by keeping to the covenant of marriage. A man that fears God is a man that will listen to Pastors, elders, your parents etc in case of challenges in marriage , sure challenges will come.
5 I will always ask people to go for genuine Christians as their first choice. Beauty is vain, character is love.
6 Am an average height man married to a very tall lady, but my wife wouldn't stop thanking God for me, as I always take care of her family. A man that doesn't give you money will never give to your parents, neither will he support your siblings. Remember, marriage isn't just sex, sex, sex. Family challenges will come, siblings and friends may need help and little assistance.
7 God desire that you honour Him with your body as it's His temple.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by kambili999(f): 1:44pm On May 01, 2015
handsometokunbo:

@Single guys, here is a good girl; knock on her door and it shall be opened for u says the Lord of host.

That post shows she ll be loyal to you regardless the size of your joystick and lack of money.
I have seen your quote undecided
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Kings109: 2:05pm On May 01, 2015
focusM:

She is a cool girl. A christian girl. She doesn't drink or smoke. What do u want to know about her again?

Your friend cant be a christian & still be having premarital sex with Peter. Also, She does nt love Paul, she's only being carried away by his looks & money. Obviously she dreams having a God fearing husband (may be she was brought up in a christian home) bt still being dragged by flesh. Let her define her stand in God i tell u, she will need NO BOBY to tell her whom to marry.It might nt even be either of d two, bt 4 sure she'll be happier afterwards.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by handsometokunbo: 2:08pm On May 01, 2015
kambili999:
I have seen your quote undecided

Are u a good girl like your post portrayed?

I could ask your hand in marriage u know if those guys with tiny trousers choose to ignore your beauty wink
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Jok3r(m): 2:08pm On May 01, 2015
focusM:

Peter;
Christian
60K salary
Drinks and smokes
Very understanding
Very social
He is 29 yrs

Paul;
Firebrand christian
100K salary
Doesn't drink and smoke
He is 26 years old
Very handsome but short.

peter is beta. go for who u love.
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by focusM: 2:11pm On May 01, 2015
Edusouls:
she dosent like anyone of them, she is a double dater, and a cheat, we were just told of just peter and paul, there still may be silas and james...

Lol
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by smsdigito: 2:11pm On May 01, 2015
Follow paul if indeed he is a true christian because God will be with him so all will be fine with you and your marriage besides there is nothing as good as marrying a partner that genuinely fear God. Virginity, confess to paul now so you wont have to face a failed marriage with him after the wedding if he discovers.
On the lighter note: Paul stands a chance of becoming a G.O , but Peter may find it hard to change and will end up bring a babe from the club one day that will break your heart and head. Bewia! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Toks2008(m): 2:15pm On May 01, 2015
There is no perfect man or woman...

There will always be a reason to like and dislike people we meet in life no matter how many times we change partners.

a great union can only exist between two forgivers and those who can tolerate.
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by focusM: 2:18pm On May 01, 2015
Fit2Rule:
Damn! @the bolded. Like some piece of garbage? Back to topic; Let me ask my great grand ma.

Hahahahahaha,u r so funny.
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by slydog(m): 2:22pm On May 01, 2015
focusM:

Hahahahahaha,u r so funny.

I think I know you or this your Frnd
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by jamillion: 2:25pm On May 01, 2015
What ar this people talking abt I tot Psqure ar married
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Krasid(m): 2:33pm On May 01, 2015
Hanibal:
stop that bobo joor... She is only a christian by mouth... a true christian lady will not date a smoker and drinker for two years... a true christian lady would not have had sex 'many' times with someone she is not married to... a true christian lady will not have two boy friends at the same time.... a true christian lady will not be confused about who to marry.
#sweet truths
Your head is there.Christian lady my foot.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by adahgold(m): 2:34pm On May 01, 2015
None of the above...
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by guyXander(m): 2:37pm On May 01, 2015
your brain choose Paul so go for him. Peter is only good for dating. Paul is marriage material

1 Like

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 01, 2015
Mhizkel:

Yeah! I stole it from my brain..Guess you have to format your brain also..Your like is not needed tho, already gat the ones i needed...Tank you! cheesy
lol. why the insults? . it's ok. but u knw u are lying sha.
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by farem: 2:41pm On May 01, 2015
[/color]
Phens:
pls go for peter...at least someone she enjoys being with, apart from the money aspect[color=#770077]pls go for peter...at least someone she enjoys being with, apart from the money aspectpls go for peter...at least someone she enjoys being with, apart from the money aspect

PENarrhoea
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by sexyjennik(f): 2:53pm On May 01, 2015
Mhizkel:
If you are inlove with two people, go for the second..Because if u truly love the first, you wouldn't have accepted the second!
You are so on point dear wink abeg chop knuckle grin
You are one smart girl smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Fmartin(m): 3:02pm On May 01, 2015
Vicalloyd:

Guy why are you repeating it?
he is a stammerer grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 01, 2015
You decided to date two guys and you have been cheaten on them,

Your penalty is that you must not marry any of them because they both loves you so much.

Seek for another man and settle your life with Him.....
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by zingywingy: 3:11pm On May 01, 2015
focusM:

She is a cool girl. A christian girl. She doesn't drink or smoke. What do u want to know about her again?

A Christian girl but fuckkk well well grin.....

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by paroleski(m): 3:11pm On May 01, 2015
She needs to get one of her male frnds, to act like he wants to seduce Paul. Dats to find out Paul is not gay, otherwise he's d better option.
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by zingywingy: 3:13pm On May 01, 2015
focusM:

A Christian girl but fuckkk well well grin.....

Okay ooo...let a fox marry a fox..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos / Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.