Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,098 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? (48719 Views)

Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes / Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) / Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by lope1: 3:16pm On May 01, 2015
Peter straight d demon u know is better than....at least u know is predicaments...
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 01, 2015
oliidell:
FocusM, Let's do a SWOT analysis. The objective here is to choose whom to marry.

Peter
Strenght: 2.1 graduate, funny, sociable, honest, average height, great personality, 2 years r/ship
Weakness: drinks, smokes, frugal, not too fine, no definite date.

Paul
Strenght: better pay, generous, caring, christian, fine, definite date.
Weakness: boring, short, 3 months r/ship, not open, not sociable.

Your friend:
Strenght: Attractive, reasonable
Weakness: indecision
Opportunity: she's in a good position to asess them both and make a choice.
Threat: she can lose them both if her game gets out & age is not on her side.

Some home truths:
GF didn't stop seeing peter after meeting paul so she consciously prefers peter and is obviously seeing paul for the money.

She likes peter's swag and company even though he drinks and smokes and just endures paul cos he is finer and more caring.

She dosnt give two fvcks about paul's christianity but feels more secure with him cos he is not demanding and has named a month.

She'll be happier with peter, but he might never become generous and might cheat. Paul on the other hand would be a doting husband but he'll bore her to death. Some things about men don't change.

None of the guys fit her picture of Mr. Right. She wants a tall, handsome, funny, generous dude.

My advice:
GF should strip the two guys of all secondary qualities and ask herself who she genuinely prefers.

Then she should decide what she wants from marriage and what she can and cannot live with.

She is obviously more equally yoked with peter, so I'd rather she sticks with him and try to make him work on his weakness.

2 years over 3 months any day.

Two gbosa for u jare! but plss remove reasonable from the ladies qualities cos she is obviously not else choosing will not be her problem by now.

btw i hate it when a lady keeps multiple relationships and comes later to ask annoying questions, if she had stuck to peter and tried to address his weakness am sure she would not have tasted paul and this confusion will not come up.

finally, she should NEVER MARRY PAUL, because they are not compatible at all. She is a sexually free minded and secular fun loving girl, thats like the opposite of paul. if she marry am eeehhh! she will not just cheat on him, she will even fart and urinate on him grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by WhyAWhy(m): 3:17pm On May 01, 2015
focusM:
So my 27 year old friend is confused. She has two guys who have said they want to marry her before the end of the year and she is worried about who to break up with and who to concentrate on. These is the profile of the two guys.

Peter;
2.1 Graduate of chemistry
Christian
60K salary
Drinks and smokes
Very homely and makes her laugh
Very understanding
Very social
they have had sex many time
they've been dating for about two years
Has introduced her to his family and all close friends.
He plans to marry her this year
He doesn't really give her his money
He is 29 yrs
Not so fine but average height

Paul;
Graduate of marine science
Firebrand christian
100K salary
Doesn't drink and smoke
He is not very interesting to be with
Their moments together use to be boring
they have never had sex.he said he doesn't want sex till after marriage
She has not met his family but he plans to introduce her to them soon
He plans to marry her in september
He seems very happy with her
They've been dating for three month
He always gives her so much money
He is 26 years old
Very handsome but short.

As a friend,I advice her to take paul because he is nice to a fault(someone that will give and give without expecting anything in return) but she said she really loves peter and she is used to him but his smoking,drinking and selfish attitude makes her prefer paul though she is always far more happy to be with peter than paul. Pls advice her. Mature advice from people that have seen life not immature people.

I believe she's a double-minded person, testing out men as if they are commodity, she's even sleeping with one of them mtschew. Chai, the men don carry one chance. She deserves everything that comes to her

1 Like

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by billyG(m): 3:18pm On May 01, 2015
Yu can see d very reasons many gals grew old & wither off still single indecision.
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Mhizkel(f): 3:21pm On May 01, 2015
sexyjennik:
You are so on point dear wink abeg chop knuckle grin You are one smart girl smiley
Thanks baby cheesy
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by emmylight4u: 3:22pm On May 01, 2015
Madam u want to force word from our mouth abi? U know what u want so go for it. Meanwhile Paul has already finished the stuff sha. Innocent Peter deserves a virgin and not ur like......
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by fwonders22: 3:25pm On May 01, 2015
lolz @ op for her to claim being christian and bleeps around with one or both these guys and still feels cool dating both of them then in my humble opinion she deserves none of them cos if she goes for peter who hits no money but bleeps well she will still look out for another guy with the money and if she goes for Paul who got the money but doesn't Bleep her she will still someday go for her gateman to Bleep. so the lady in question has just one problem...... COVERTOUSNESS!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by preciousMI1(f): 3:34pm On May 01, 2015
your friend abi you? let her make her choice nah... I dunno her spec....
to me none... d smoker would have Bern ok but d smoking is a no no
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by LKO(m): 3:34pm On May 01, 2015
She is 27 and Paul is 26. She said Paul is short, though nothing was said of her height and stature. Personally, I would not MARRY a lady who is an hour older than me. Let her make choice anyway.
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by crackhouse(m): 3:34pm On May 01, 2015
If that's the case then let her marry the Psquare

1 Like

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Chivee(f): 3:46pm On May 01, 2015
blublahd:
so she would have been fhucking 2 guys at the same time if paul hadnt stuck to his belief?
I was wondering too oh. Coz there's no doubt that since she developed feelings for him as a reason of his kindness & niceness to her, then i guess with some persuation from Paul (if he was the type), she'll have lost d will 2 resist spreading the legs for him too.
I digress......
What's the issue at hand again?
Mehnn!!! Its a tough one.
Peter would have been perfect but for the smoking & frugality.
Well I want to believe that he could be forced to be open handed when he's faced with REAL family needs. His earning ain't an issue for me..afterall being a 2.1 graduate suggests that he is smart & has potential to secure a better job as the opportunities come.
As for the smoking, it'll take God's grace.
As for "he's not handsome", Jayzee&bola tinubu have something in common in that regard. Go and find out what their wives look like.
The glory of a man is in his temple. Not his looks.

As for Paulo..
On issue of boring, I guess this might have something to do with his personality. I think its unfair to judge him on this matter so soon. For most introverts, it takes a longer period of getting used to you to open up & become really free with u. I am ONE too. Thrust me, we have it in us. We only seem to find it hard to unleash it so soon. Get to understand & appreciate each other in terms of likes and hobbies. In a short time, you'll scale this very hurdle .
As for being shot, he can do nothing about it. But just like I said about Peter not being fine, it applies here too. The glory of a man is in his temple. Not his physical appearance.
Paul also seems like a more principled type with a decent level of self restraint. A big plus I must say.
As for 3months, i would advise that u take more time to get to know this guy. Its too early to walk the Isle with Paulo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by peluscoten(f): 3:54pm On May 01, 2015
for your data plan on mtn and ETISALAT
pls log on to
https://www.nairaland.com/2288428/cheapest-data-ever-etisalat-mtn
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by fritiyo: 3:55pm On May 01, 2015
focusM:

As a lady approaching 30,you can't expect her to put her eggs in one basket. What she was doing was just to be open to the good prospects around so she doesn't end up loosing out totally.
one thing is certain, u don't use fun to stay in relationship rather u use attitute n good character to build a lasting relationship dear.
A good n responsible lady can not lose out in any meaningful relationship which has fear of God as their priority.
She sud never make the mistake by believing that she can Change the guy that smoke n drink cos that will be the the genesis of her problems in that marriage.
Happiness n fun is something u derive when u do things that make people happy by so doing u will b happy as well.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by fritiyo: 3:56pm On May 01, 2015
focusM:

As a lady approaching 30,you can't expect her to put her eggs in one basket. What she was doing was just to be open to the good prospects around so she doesn't end up loosing out totally.
one thing is certain, u don't use fun to stay in relationship rather u use attituted n good character to build a lasting relationship dear.
A good n responsible lady can not lose out in any meaningful relationship which has fear of God as their priority.
She sud never make the mistake by believing that she can Change the guy that smoke n drink cos that will be the the genesis of her problems in that marriage.
Happiness n fun is something u derive when u do things that make people happy by so doing u will b happy as well.
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by pbs4real(m): 3:59pm On May 01, 2015
Mhizkel:
Same with guys also oh!
ifa hear. .we are innocent,una own 2 mch. .
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Mhizkel(f): 4:03pm On May 01, 2015
pbs4real:
ifa hear. .we are innocent,una own 2 mch. .
Guy stop sleeping on a bicycle!wink It's 50/50

1 Like

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Davidson267(m): 4:05pm On May 01, 2015
focusM:
So my 27 year old friend is confused. She has two guys who have said they want to marry her before the end of the year and she is worried about who to break up with and who to concentrate on. These is the profile of the two guys.

Peter;
Christian
60K salary
Drinks and smokes
Very understanding
Very social
He is 29 yrs

Paul;
Firebrand christian
100K salary
Doesn't drink and smoke
He is 26 years old
Very handsome but short.

As a friend,I advice her to take paul because he is nice to a fault(someone that will give and give without expecting anything in return) but she said she really loves peter and she is used to him but his smoking,drinking and selfish attitude makes her prefer paul though she is always far more happy to be with peter than paul. Pls advice her. Mature advice from people that have seen life not immature people.
lie de smell

1 Like

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 01, 2015
She is a fool to start with. She is dating two guys at the same time and still asking for advice. She met Paul after the first guy. If she claims to love the first guy, why cheat. At her age she dosent know what she wants. I would advice her to break up the two relationships. Cos I can sense she is just gonna marry and notbe happy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 01, 2015
Seems Paul is the 2nd guy and what makes u accept d 2nd guy in your life means the 1st is not up and doing enough.

Go for Paul. As time goes on he may become an interesting guy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by EmmyDe25(m): 4:12pm On May 01, 2015
focusM:

Peter;
Christian
60K salary
Drinks and smokes
Very understanding
Very social
He is 29 yrs

Paul;
Firebrand christian
100K salary
Doesn't drink and smoke
He is 26 years old
Very handsome but short.

So your friend is cheating on me.
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by omokoladele(m): 4:21pm On May 01, 2015
Babes always prefer the tougher guys. Nice nd gentle guys are always mugus to dem.
No time for too much pampering of babes o!

1 Like

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by pbs4real(m): 4:34pm On May 01, 2015
Peter=rock.. . . . . .Lolz
all the peters in the building i hail una. . ,una mind ehn nah the meaning of una name.
Anyways the mtr nah simple 1.
Dt babe is currently feeling peter cos d guy nah d jaye jaye type and trust me all dt one go stp wen d gal dn finally bcom full-tym housewife and mayb she go dn drop one. .peter go start waywardness cos dt nah lyf wey drunkers&smokers they always live and even womanising go join. .even 2 collect money 4 em hand go be prob cos u hardly get money 4 drunkers hand. . ,she's stil naive dts why she's feeling peter mre than paul. . . Let her settle wit paul,wit tym tinz are gna go d way she wnt them. . Practice mks perfect. . If she wnt 2 raise a happy family nt the one dt ur husby wil go out and cum bk home drunk. . My guy let her settle 4 paul,mite be boring @ first trust me wit tym all wld be well. . #enufsaid

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by pbs4real(m): 4:37pm On May 01, 2015
Mhizkel:

Guy stop sleeping on a bicycle!wink It's 50/50
haha,oya stp hawking cement in traffic. .its 70/30. .*wink
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by stainlink(m): 4:37pm On May 01, 2015
focusM:

Peter;
Christian
60K salary
Drinks and smokes
Very understanding
Very social
He is 29 yrs

Paul;
Firebrand christian
100K salary
Doesn't drink and smoke
He is 26 years old
Very handsome but short.

NA LONG THROAT BRING YOU TO THIS SITUATION... WHY DID YOU START DATING PAUL WHEN YOU HAVE PETER... YOU DONT DESERVE EITHER OF THEM
YOU ARE JUST ROBBING PETER TO PAY PAUL grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by goodgate: 4:40pm On May 01, 2015
Fact is they all are not yet ready for marriage.Firstly the lady calls her self a christian and fornicating?from your outline,she set no standards for a husband i.e she does not really know the kind of husband she wants,for the guys, you get 60k salary a month and you wan go marry, please i will advice you try getting an increased income, maybe a side biz to compliment your salary, because you are about building a family,abi you nor go pay house rent,school fees, mehn even your wedding sef.
Point:let her ask herself the kind of man she truely wants and then chooses from both,who has those qualities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Mhizkel(f): 4:42pm On May 01, 2015
pbs4real:
haha,oya stp hawing cement in traffic. .its 70/30. .*wink
You need a cup of hot tea cheesy
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by kalufelix(m): 4:44pm On May 01, 2015
Marry Paul..
Cheat with Peter...
But don't get caught...
Bye...

1 Like

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by sammyT6631: 4:48pm On May 01, 2015
Y AM I THE ONLY ONE THINKING SHE SHOULDN'T MARRY ANY OF THE TWO Except God says so.

trust me when I say, if God wouldnt want her to live the next 50years of her Life in boringness and Loneliness. neither would God give her a smoking and drinking husband. if God wants any of the Two. Somethings will CHANGE.

BTW for those judging her, pls stop, some of us are worse, remove the Lump in your own eyes b4 removing the mole in her eyes. U may not be better off than her in God's eyes.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 01, 2015
PAUL will make a better family man!

1 Like

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by basille(m): 5:02pm On May 01, 2015
2 Guys?
Hoe Alert! undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Mekyno(m): 5:05pm On May 01, 2015
emmylight4u:
Madam u want to force word from our mouth abi? U know what u want so go for it. Meanwhile Paul has already finished the stuff sha. Innocent Peter deserves a virgin and not ur like......
read d story again
u interchanged their place, peter for paul.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by tellmesome(f): 5:08pm On May 01, 2015
I think u might have to chose Paul, but the problem there is that u have not been intimate and this very important in marriage. You should know if the person u going to spend the rest of your life with can satisfy you in bed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos / Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) / 7 Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Ladies From Getting Married In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.