Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? (48715 Views)

Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes / Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) / Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by kJJFairy(f): 5:12pm On May 01, 2015
Peter and Paul...... undecided
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by sexyjennik(f): 5:14pm On May 01, 2015
Mhizkel:

Thanks baby cheesy
U welcome smiley
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Taleeysun(f): 5:31pm On May 01, 2015
Vicalloyd:
Iffa have a younger sis

Mehn None of the Aboveee lipsrsealed
then marry her
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Taleeysun(f): 5:36pm On May 01, 2015
Vicalloyd:
Iffa have a younger sis

Mehn None of the Aboveee lipsrsealed
then marry her

1 Like

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 01, 2015
Mhizkel:
If you are inlove with two people, go for the second..Because if u truly love the first, you wouldn't have accepted the second!
you are on point

1 Like

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by oliidell(m): 5:41pm On May 01, 2015
graciouszinny:
are u a psychologist? Me likey
smiley ain't we all... Thanks sport.
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by yollychika(f): 5:48pm On May 01, 2015
Paul fit nor get prick oooo....a man nor fit stay widout sex ooooo.... undecided
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by oliidell(m): 5:49pm On May 01, 2015
binarymachine:

Two gbosa for u jare! but plss remove reasonable from the ladies qualities cos she is obviously not else choosing will not be her problem by now.

btw i hate it when a lady keeps multiple relationships and comes later to ask annoying questions, if she had stuck to peter and tried to address his weakness am sure she would not have tasted paul and this confusion will not come up.

finally, she should NEVER MARRY PAUL, because they are not compatible at all. She is a sexually free minded and secular fun loving girl, thats like the opposite of paul. if she marry am eeehhh! she will not just cheat on him, she will even fart and urinate on him grin

Yea, u are on point but let's leave the reasonable for her cos she had the presence of mind to seek a 'third party opinion'. I think she knows what to do, she just needs validation.
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Mhizkel(f): 5:50pm On May 01, 2015
Hizzy:
you are on point
Thank you! cheesy
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by jeo4u(m): 5:51pm On May 01, 2015
how do you differentiate between a DRUNKARD AND someone who drink and smoke?
Girls sha?
[quote author=Chiam55 post=33297413]I would advice her to marry Peter because he is the man she understands. He has a great personality compared to paul. He may drink an
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Muyogoa: 5:55pm On May 01, 2015
To me i believe he prefers peter to paul due to his height. Ladies don't look at cute face again, they go 4 height
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by focusM: 6:06pm On May 01, 2015
yollychika:
Paul fit nor get prick oooo....a man nor fit stay widout sex ooooo.... undecided

Lol.His decision is purely based on his faith.
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by deavicky(m): 6:10pm On May 01, 2015
Teempakguy:
There is no bloody way peter is a christian. Also, if she should marry him, she will regret it.
Y would she regret marring peter? I just hope it is not becos he smokes and drinks. Just ask sha
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by deebrain(m): 6:20pm On May 01, 2015
None of the above.

The three of them should go to their respective homes in peace.

Next?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by kambili999(f): 6:23pm On May 01, 2015
handsometokunbo:

Are u a good girl like your post portrayed?

I could ask your hand in marriage u know if those guys with tiny trousers choose to ignore your beauty wink
very funny
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by BABERIANKING(m): 6:29pm On May 01, 2015
Vicalloyd:

Guy why are you repeating it?

he is suffering from Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD).

1 Like

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by focusM: 6:34pm On May 01, 2015
Teempakguy:
There is no bloody way peter is a christian. Also, if she should marry him, she will regret it.

Peter loves God. Even though he smokes and drinks,he never misses church. He plays drums in church. He loves to give to God. He loves the things of God. He use to beg my friend that he will stop smoking soon that its just a bad habit he is trying to overcome.
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by handsometokunbo: 6:47pm On May 01, 2015
kambili999:
very funny

Let me have a cup of wine by my side before I proceed

I m keeping it real beauty.

Nairaland may not be the right platform to say it and keep it real, but outside world is too crowded and over used by people who are filled with infatuation.

Let start from here in the presence of all Nairalanders.

Grab me before these tiny tiny ladies take me away from you wink

Don't be shy; it's your lucky day

But my fear is that we are both on glasses; though my glasses is Dolce & Gabbana while yours look like Aba made version of mine but love does not care abt all that

If you take it as a joke, hmmmm!!!!!

You don't know what u r missing
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by kathykathy(f): 6:59pm On May 01, 2015
in this case i think temerament matters,,,,y not go for dat one dat makes u apy,,,,d second guy is not her kinda person d way i see it,,,,she loved his person dat was y she tolerated his drinking and smoking habbit,,,omo winch no fit liv with pastor oooo,,,,,abeg bone d money aspect forllow ur jolly nigga.datx all
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by BTT(m): 7:01pm On May 01, 2015
Women!

They want the Pope, James Bond and CR7 in one man.

Invite me for your prayer vigils when you are 40

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by misreal(m): 7:11pm On May 01, 2015
Chiam55:
I would advice her to marry Peter because he is the man she understands. He has a great personality compared to paul. He may drink and smoke but unless he is a drunkard I see no problem at least he is genuine because he has introduced her to his family and since she ain't no virgin quit this bs about sex before marriage because Paul sounds like he has something to hide.

Sexual chemistry is important or else you'll be back here opening a thread for her that her husband can't satisfy her in bed. The only reason she would choose Paul is because of his money so if she after money then follow Paul but to me it sounds like Peter loves her. If she aint got no money at 27 smh. She needs to understand money cant buy love. I bet she told Paul she is a virgin lol!

Ps your friend is a lipsrsealed
a man that sleeps with you before marriage has a great personality?and Paul doesn't want sex it means he has something to hide??...so you would rather marry a man that drinks and smokes rather than a man that understands the sanctity of marriage??..please answer my questions before I am tempted to think that U NO SABI BETA TIN..LOL..

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by misreal(m): 7:14pm On May 01, 2015
focusM:

Peter loves God. Even though he smokes and drinks,he never misses church. He plays drums in church. He loves to give to God. He loves the things of God. He use to beg my friend that he will stop smoking soon that its just a bad habit he is trying to overcome.
a man that sleeps with a gal before marriage doesn't love God.and a man that doesn't love God can doe anything if provoked..quote me when he starts beating up his wife. lol...

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Vicalloyd(m): 7:16pm On May 01, 2015
Taleeysun:
then marry her

Dont wanna be rude ooo,well i would if thats whats cool than getting married to a fake dude n come out a year or two divorced
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Vicalloyd(m): 7:17pm On May 01, 2015
Fmartin:
he is a stammerer grin

hahaha,no wonder i dey see am for him eye shaaa grin
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Zeiya(f): 7:20pm On May 01, 2015
I am 3years in marriage with two kids.
marriage is different from friendship, you will see cases of people that dated for over 6yrs and lasted months in marriage. If you understand marriage as an institution that will last for a life time then you will be more guided in the type of partner you choose for life.?(unless you don't mind divorce)
Bear it in mind that a guy may not change his ways in marriage so be prepared to live with the man you dated.
Answer these questions for yourself
can you live with a smoker all your life, even with the presence of your children?
Guys that smoke/drink love to do so in bars, are you ready to stay with your kids a bit late till he comes home?(depends on the frequency of his drinking)
During pregnancy and nursing of your children, can you stomach whatever comes from the bar(womanizing),you may feel neglected. I cherished my hubby in this aspect, he was there during pregnancy/birth of my two kids. all hours aside work was spent at home
In summary, if you must choose btwn the two,
i prefer you go for Paul JUST for his non smoking habit and being religious(if it is real). His height is another disadvantage.
If you can live with smoking and drinking habit (which is the main area of concern), go for Peter.
Don't marry a man that is stingy, it is very frustrating
note: source of income will always improve, so don't judge them financially.
Good luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 01, 2015
Mhizkel:
If you are inlove with two people, go for the second..Because if u truly love the first, you wouldn't have accepted the second!
[color=#990000][/color]
lwkm.............the lady is not serious!
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Biggynt(m): 8:24pm On May 01, 2015
Go for the first one
focusM:
So my 27 year old friend is confused. She has two guys who have said they want to marry her before the end of the year and she is worried about who to break up with and who to concentrate on. These is the profile of the two guys.

Peter;
2.1 Graduate of chemistry
Christian
60K salary
Drinks and smokes
Very homely and makes her laugh
Very understanding
Very social
they have had sex many time
they've been dating for about two years
Has introduced her to his family and all close friends.
He plans to marry her this year
He doesn't really give her his money
He is 29 yrs
Not so fine but average height

Paul;
Graduate of marine science
Firebrand christian
100K salary
Doesn't drink and smoke
He is not very interesting to be with
Their moments together use to be boring
they have never had sex.he said he doesn't want sex till after marriage
She has not met his family but he plans to introduce her to them soon
He plans to marry her in september
He seems very happy with her
They've been dating for three month
He always gives her so much money
He is 26 years old
Very handsome but short.

As a friend,I advice her to take paul because he is nice to a fault(someone that will give and give without expecting anything in return) but she said she really loves peter and she is used to him but his smoking,drinking and selfish attitude makes her prefer paul though she is always far more happy to be with peter than paul. Pls advice her. Mature advice from people that have seen life not immature people.
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by ernieboy(m): 8:27pm On May 01, 2015
focusM:

She is a cool girl. A christian girl. She doesn't drink or smoke. What do u want to know about her again?
Yeah right a christian girl who has been dating 2 guys and fucking one of them steadily. I pity the second guy, if I had any advice I would give it to him, but since we can only advice the girl I will advice her to do the second guy a favor by breaking up with him. She is not good enough for him.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by jerumax: 8:32pm On May 01, 2015
Na wah oh, because say im never start dey run things nor mean say im fit nor get prick na? Well e nor dey easy to stay without sex nor mean say people when dey do am nor get fully functional equipment.
yollychika:
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by willytongie81: 8:44pm On May 01, 2015
focusM:

She is a cool girl. A christian girl. She doesn't drink or smoke. What do u want to know about her again?
she should go to God and not naira land! Cuz God is the only one who can reveal to her who to hook up wit and she will live to be happy for the rest of her life...

1 Like

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by greatseed: 8:52pm On May 01, 2015
Phens:
pls go for peter...at least someone she enjoys being with, apart from the money aspectpls go for peter...at least someone she enjoys being with, apart from the money aspectpls go for peter...at least someone she enjoys being with, apart from the money aspect
so u believe this quack story? be sure dat kinda lady will cheat on her husband.....a senseless indecision!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by kessysoft(f): 9:17pm On May 01, 2015
none of the above o. I wud av preferred Paul but since he's younger, its a no no for me. :-Xnone of the above o. I wud av preferred Paul but since he's younger, its a no no for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos / Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.