Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? (48709 Views)

Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes / Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) / Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by focusM: 10:08am On May 01, 2015
lolaredvelvet:
Peter & Paul? pls is this p-square? undecided

Well, if the story is true then she should go for Peter as she's more comfortable with him. No one is in a position to judge is smoking/drinking habit as we ain't perfect. Even the lady in question is fornicating with him! As a Christian he should try and work on his bad habits and pray for God's help.

Pls I'd not Psquare o,the names are not real. You know some guys,they can never accept no sex.
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by CHM11: 10:31am On May 01, 2015
Mhizkel:

Same with guys also oh!
I don't do that..but in our society, guys who have many chicks don't have any stigma on them, they are seen as players and sharp guys....but the girls are seens as oes....

1 Like

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by focusM: 10:41am On May 01, 2015
Mhizkel:
Same with guys also oh!
Tell him o,na guys own worst past self

1 Like

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Faculty14(m): 10:45am On May 01, 2015
Mhizkel:
If you are inlove with two people, go for the second..Because if u truly love the first, you wouldn't have accepted the second!
#WORD cool

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by kuuljay(m): 10:58am On May 01, 2015
oliidell:
FocusM, Let's do a SWOT analysis. The objective here is to choose whom to marry.

Peter
Strenght: 2.1 graduate, funny, sociable, honest, average height, great personality, 2 years r/ship
Weakness: drinks, smokes, frugal, not too fine, no definite date.

Paul
Strenght: better pay, generous, caring, christian, fine, definite date.
Weakness: boring, short, 3 months r/ship, not open, not sociable.

Your friend:
Strenght: Attractive, reasonable
Weakness: indecision
Opportunity: she's in a good position to asess them both and make a choice.
Threat: she can lose them both if her game gets out & age is not on her side.

Some home truths:
GF didn't stop seeing peter after meeting paul so she consciously prefers peter and is obviously seeing paul for the money.

She likes peter's swag and company even though he drinks and smokes and just endures paul cos he is finer and more caring.

She dosnt give two fvcks about paul's christianity but feels more secure with him cos he is not demanding and has named a month.

She'll be happier with peter, but he might never become generous and might cheat. Paul on the other hand would be a doting husband but he'll bore her to death. Some things about men don't change.

None of the guys fit her picture of Mr. Right. She wants a tall, handsome, funny, generous dude.

My advice:
GF should strip the two guys of all secondary qualities and ask herself who she genuinely prefers.

Then she should decide what she wants from marriage and what she can and cannot live with.

She is obviously more equally yoked with peter, so I'd rather she sticks with him and try to make him work on his weakness.

2 years over 3 months any day.
guy na waoh are you a professional councellor?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Mhizkel(f): 11:08am On May 01, 2015
CHM11:

I don't do that..but in our society, guys who have many chicks don't have any stigma on them, they are seen as players and sharp guys....but the girls are seens as oes....
That was then...In this modern world, faithfulness applies to both sex! And anyone doing the opposite is known as dog either male or female

1 Like

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by oliidell(m): 11:35am On May 01, 2015
kuuljay:
guy na waoh are you a professional councellor?

Nope, counseling is something I do informally for friends and family and it's really no big deal. You cant think straight wen ur mind is clouded with emotional issues, so naturally, u seek a 3rd party who repeats things u may alredy know and steers u in the right direction.

Though I hope to be a youth counselor someday.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by kuuljay(m): 11:45am On May 01, 2015
oliidell:

Nope, counseling is something I do informally for friends and family and it's really no big deal. You cant think straight wen ur mind is clouded with emotional issues, so naturally, u seek a 3rd party who repeats things u may alredy know and steers u in the right direction.

Though I hope to be a youth counselor someday.
nice one bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by mrable4real(m): 12:25pm On May 01, 2015
None of dem ;DNone of dem

1 Like

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by jaybee3(m): 12:25pm On May 01, 2015
ko kan aiye mehn

She should do mini mini mani mo

Marriage is all about taking chances and since they both have some sort of attractive qualities then she should just flip a coin tongue tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by PStacks(m): 12:26pm On May 01, 2015
Greedy girl.
Let her marry the 2 of them..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 01, 2015
As long as she is double dating that makes her Tertiary prostitute. Wicked gals

1 Like

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by petux(m): 12:27pm On May 01, 2015
None of the above....woo u better choose d 2nd 1

1 Like

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Bants(m): 12:27pm On May 01, 2015
Your friend is the problem how she be seeing 2 guys same time....but then your friend should choose Peter since Paul doesnt sound like a normal 21st century guy
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by handsometokunbo: 12:28pm On May 01, 2015
kambili999:
I really don't get it. why in the first place should a lady be closely and seriously involved with more than one man?

@Single guys, here is a good girl; knock on her door and it shall be opened for u says the Lord of host.

That post shows she ll be loyal to you regardless the size of your joystick and lack of money.
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Lobolintin(m): 12:28pm On May 01, 2015
I swear that peter better... B......zall the same go with peter,smoking and DRInking can stop if she really wana help him,,
One thing you have to understand is that, some guys can forgo sex and pretend,but deep down they have plans,peter is someone I can vouch for,a man who is fun to be with and upright,,and she has dated him for some years now, sex has happened between them and she knows his stand,,,,

But Paul,like I normally say,every lady has what she adores in a man,a tout Lady can't go for a banker, but her fellow NURTW worker,so Paul's fits into some categories of girls ,and if am go psy evaluate your Friend, I guess peter is her match,
She can't be happy with paul over religious lifestyle,and frequent lavishing lifestyle that might stop when he gets what he wants,,

You re free to quote me,,,,

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by redcliff: 12:29pm On May 01, 2015
focusM:

Its not fiction o. She feels bad dating both at the same time and wants to dispose of one before next month runs out so pls advice her

Stupeed girl. in the end she would lose both of them. Greedy girl..

1 Like

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by skajove(m): 12:32pm On May 01, 2015
[I think its fiction too... imagine peter and paul. Smokes - dont smoke, stingy and not stingy, interesting and boring, hmmmmm..... quote author=Strongfaze post=33295432]This is pure fiction. [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by kilokeys(m): 12:35pm On May 01, 2015
thank God i am no longer single like singlet...

God bless my bae.. i am far from perfect.. she loves me all the same
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 01, 2015
Mhizkel:
If you are inlove with two people, go for the second..Because if u truly love the first, you wouldn't have accepted the second!
u stole that from somewhere, sorry. no likes for you.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by bamirotola: 12:40pm On May 01, 2015
Please who says money is everything in a relationship? Money without dick is nothing... I respect your choice babe.. go for the former..@least she makes u happy on bed and makes you laugh... that's important...but a dull guy with no action or gud sense of humour, u'l realise u collecting money from d dull guy and giving it to d former that makes u happy....thats what we call killing 2 bed with one stone...... #sipsShinap

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by omo17(m): 12:40pm On May 01, 2015
Pray for guidance

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Omotayor123(f): 12:41pm On May 01, 2015
Mhizkel:
There are some circumstances my dear.
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by odedipapa(m): 12:42pm On May 01, 2015
Dear OP,
This Peter n Paul story sha.
Its either they are two little black birds sitting on the wall (forget them cos u cant marry a bird) or they are P Square(forget them cos they are married)
Thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 01, 2015
so she would have been fhucking 2 guys at the same time if paul hadnt stuck to his belief?

5 Likes

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by olaideeeedris(m): 12:43pm On May 01, 2015
Vicalloyd:
Iffa have a younger sis

Mehn None of the Aboveee lipsrsealed
u funny
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Omotayor123(f): 12:45pm On May 01, 2015
It's her choice But Guys dat drink & smoke is a Big No for me no matter what..

4 Likes

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Jimbiz(m): 12:45pm On May 01, 2015
Stop cheating and you won't be confuse[color=#990000][/color] grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by vilz(m): 12:47pm On May 01, 2015
Does she have six packs?

Eh
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by OlufemiWhit(m): 12:47pm On May 01, 2015
Ya friend is a b#tch for stringing two guys along......

1 Like

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by StAngel(f): 12:48pm On May 01, 2015
For you- make a scale for ur LIKES AND DISLIKES which ever list dat is shorter should b ur choice.
For me- NONE OF D ABOVE. pray and keep looking.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by abacusCm(m): 12:48pm On May 01, 2015
Let your friend go and ask Ifa elerinpin.....afterall GEJ did same

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends / Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.