Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Who Is A Husband Material? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is A Husband Material? (8086 Views)

How To Attract A Real Husband Material / 8 Signs Of A Husband Material / Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is A Husband Material? by Emperoh(m): 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2009
Sistawoman

You bar is too high
A lot of babes can't leverage on it
Re: Who Is A Husband Material? by nickybayo(f): 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2009
humouruos and caring
thats all i ask for
and not married! lo!! grin cool
Re: Who Is A Husband Material? by biina: 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2009
Husband Material:
It may be different in Nigeria but one of the first things I look for is a man that is not still living in his mothers basement, unless he is saving up for a house.

A man with a job, good paying job, a job that pays more than or almost as much as mine.

A man that pays his bills on time

A man with good credit.

A man that is faithful

A man that see the value in me

A man that is romantic

A man that loves, adores and treats his mom with the highest respect (the way he treats her says how he will treat me)

A man that does the above to his sisters

A man that understands I am independent and also dependant

A man that understands I too have a voice and respects that voice

A man that stands behind his decisions and deals with whatever fall out there is behind them.

A man that respects me ALWAYS

A man that would never dream of disrespecting me in my presence or behind my back.

A man that can cook and clean
<scores 15/15>
A few on the list require reciprocal behavior. Remember, to whom much is given, all is expected.
Re: Who Is A Husband Material? by tpia5: 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
this is a very important question for women who are looking for husbands.

it is not that easy getting husband these days!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Signs Your Girlfriend Doesnt Respect You Anymore / Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. / Emmanuella’s Family Shun Ned Nwoko’s Marriage List, Claims Emmanuella Is Not...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.