Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,467 members, 7,954,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:23 AM

Who Is A Husband Material? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is A Husband Material? (8192 Views)

How To Attract A Real Husband Material / 8 Signs Of A Husband Material / Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is A Husband Material? by Sauron1: 1:25am On Feb 05, 2009
stillwater:

shocked  :oI give up, you're no husband material.

U reckon??

Your own stubborness is something else!!! I'll still go with brash. tongue

Good choice, mami.
Re: Who Is A Husband Material? by amebono14: 1:29am On Feb 05, 2009
a husband material?as long as hes able to lock his kini and stop cheating on his lover

caring and loving dat one is for sure

not a wife beater

a romantic dude,dat will buy me a house in las vegas and fill up my bank account wt millions of pounds cool

now dats the husband material im talking about cool
Re: Who Is A Husband Material? by Sauron1: 1:41am On Feb 05, 2009
amebo no.1:

a husband material?as long as hes able to lock his kini and stop cheating on his lover
caring and loving dat one is for sure
not a wife beater
a romantic dude,dat will buy me a house in las vegas and fill up my bank account wt millions of pounds cool

Danke Da Great. . . . . .Where have u been??
Missin those booty calls. cheesy wink

now dats the husband material im talking about cool

100% in agreement.
Re: Who Is A Husband Material? by Remii(m): 2:13am On Feb 05, 2009
Check this saying:
Re: Who Is A Husband Material? by Remii(m): 2:16am On Feb 05, 2009
A successful man is one that can make enough money for his woman and family to spend, successful woman is one that can find such man.
Re: Who Is A Husband Material? by amebono14: 3:04am On Feb 05, 2009
~Sauron~:

Danke Da Great. . . . . .Where have u been??
Missin those booty calls. cheesy wink

awww my sweet sweetie kiss being somewhat busy jare wt work kiss kiss

bootycalls,since u now prefer tope2000"s booty over mine,wat do u want me to do angry

100% in agreement.

now u r a sweetheart kiss kiss
Re: Who Is A Husband Material? by alukstea(m): 5:24am On Feb 05, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A Husband Material hmm that definitely would be someone lol might not even be a man this time who would be able to manage having a wife one he loves and another girlfriend one he just keeps prolly cause his friends are asking him to and if he's able to keep the two of them without any finding out then he's def a HUSBAND MATERIALs
Re: Who Is A Husband Material? by Ekwere(m): 7:11am On Feb 05, 2009
Sistawoman,

The above listed criteria are all yours and you are on your own. You are setting a bad example for the single ladies here to follow and to the single ladies better be careful or else you would pass your prime.

A husband material is someone with a very good character,humane,considerable,humble,loving and the vice versa of the wife material. There are so many rich men in Nigeria and overseas but no qualities of a husband material and they wont marry.

We must differentiate between an ideal husband in a film or novel to the real husband in life.

Single ladies pray for God and He would take you to your perfect husband. Amen
Re: Who Is A Husband Material? by K0bojunkie: 7:34am On Feb 05, 2009
stupid people. stupid post.
Re: Who Is A Husband Material? by Hilundi: 7:42am On Feb 05, 2009
A guy whose sincere,one whose got class and always willing to take care of his responsibility would sufice,
Re: Who Is A Husband Material? by Emperoh(m): 8:36am On Feb 05, 2009
We all have our wish list
But all i can see is that most would like to be on Sistawoman's boat. . . . .

But life's never like that. . . . . Or are you saying you will not take less assuming time is running out?
Lets be frank, a lot of us would want what Sistawoman listed above but what if time is running out,
Aren't you gotta make do with the available?
Re: Who Is A Husband Material? by FBS: 8:37am On Feb 05, 2009
husband material? are you looking for a ready made? nothing good comes that easy.
Re: Who Is A Husband Material? by gReenmAn(m): 9:32am On Feb 05, 2009
Husband material = as cool as me
Wife material = as stunning as my mother
Re: Who Is A Husband Material? by vanderjo(m): 10:24am On Feb 05, 2009
@sistawoman,
I agree that there alot of men that possess some of the qualities you mentioned but you are giving our young women wrong impression,there is no Mr.right and mind you likes begets likes,prayers cannot work in the issue of marriage,they way you make you bed so shall you lie on it,so you have to be good to attract such a man,you don't have to be a liability and expect to meet a man like that and if every woman should get this thing right that you make your home not expecting someone that has gone through life's process and has arrived and you shout alleleuia then be ready for problems in your marriages.Every woman wants a man that is financially stable but she is idle and messes around, so if your man is financial stable now,have patience and he will get there and he will turn out to be a much more wonderful husband than the qualities you mentioned.i'm out.
Re: Who Is A Husband Material? by angelina08(f): 10:26am On Feb 05, 2009
A Husband is a man who has the fear of God, also who love his farmilies, always be there for them all time all day.
Re: Who Is A Husband Material? by MrCrackles(m): 10:28am On Feb 05, 2009
~Sauron~:

If u want some stubborn streak, u better woo me now before it's too late.
Take a cue from Brash?? He is wanted by 34 baby mommas in his borough.

Hehe grin
Re: Who Is A Husband Material? by MrCrackles(m): 10:29am On Feb 05, 2009
Stillwater:

Your own stubborness is something else!!! I'll still go with brash

You are welcome! cheesy kiss
Re: Who Is A Husband Material? by dexteer555(m): 10:40am On Feb 05, 2009
ladies
its simply, a husband material is a guy who does d following
1) respects his wife both in her presence and when she aint around
2) listens to her
3) eats her dinner at night

if u have a guy that does d above, MARRY HIM

fortunately I do d above, but unfortunately am not available lol
Re: Who Is A Husband Material? by Druss(m): 11:35am On Feb 05, 2009
I agree with sistawoman - That is what all male should aspire to. I do not see how that means you will be the main person multitasking in the house. I see we are so used to the way we see the so called 'dominant male' doing stuff. There is nothing wrong in caring for your wife, There is nothing wrong with taking an interest in the kitchen (men in the past needed to know how to cook - how the fvck would they survive on the road? you think it was by buying from peeps on the road - when you catch deer, na raw you go chop am? Arent the best cooks in the world male? Not to mention being well versed in the kitchen allows for a fair bit of lvoers' play in there!!) - Is it taking an interest in the house cleaning? No be your house as well? Shuo? Now my problem is if she asks me to wash her undies- I have never done that ish for anybody and I dont intend to do that now. We have a washing machine - stick it in there!!

Now with financial stuff - the way I see it - there has to be joint account - fvck that hiding money from each other. We will have a degree of autonomy to making decisions - but fvck the woman who decides to call me if she needs to spend money on some minor object. Only call for discussion if it is some expensive stuff or some irrelevant thing that either of us want to use to oppress.

Sex - Pls I am beginning to realise I have a high libido and from what I see - my current girl matches me in it - although we are now in our born again virgin mode - we aint doing it till we tie the knot - tough and requires trust but hey - that is life (as Keshi would put it).

Did I miss anything that I feel it is relevant for all ball-less males and cotton brain females? Most of the things I read here sound like they are coming from insecure brats!! you dont need to prove you are the man - you are already the man - if they like let them cut off your dick and balls - let them amputate all your limbs - cut off your head - You are still the man - Aint nothing gonna ever change that - Quit with the frigging insecurity- So what if the dumb female says 'you are not a man - i am more man than you - eff da ho - dont marry that girl - she is confused , you dont need no confused woman by your side at home with a kitchen full of sharp knives!!
Re: Who Is A Husband Material? by chezee: 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2009
Dr. Tony, i can very well see that u are going nuts.
Re: Who Is A Husband Material? by omooloye1(f): 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2009
@ Sistawoman and Druss,
You guys are the bomb.
I have noticed that most guys on nairaland are insecure,chauvnistic and highly inconsiderete.It's easy for them to point out what we women are not doing right but they have just refused to learn! ARGHH! They know the rite thing but they won't do it,using 'Africanism' as an excuse.They have been so brainwashed thinking African masculinity is all about spreading their legs on the table watching ARSENAL vs Man-U. Your ancestors that you keep alluding to,took care of their wives and pampered them.What is wrong in cooking a meal that you would both eat? You all talk as though a wife were some slave that you must over-work.Who even cares about switching role? We are just saying you should be able to help sometimes! It's not as though you rili feel it's a horrible thing to pound yam,make amala or cook ofe oha or ewedu soup,it's just that you dont know how to do it! My mom tought my brothers how to cook,now that they are in school alone,they dont have to wait for their big sis to do it for them,or spend money on junks that are dangerous to their health.
Crucify me if you like, but the truth is bitter! tongue If you think we are illusioned to be searching for husband material, then you have no moral justification for searching for a wife material. You don't deserve what you can't give. SHIKENA!
Re: Who Is A Husband Material? by spikedcylinder: 4:17pm On Feb 05, 2009
The typical egotistical man's threat remains: "If you don't settle for less (i.e, Me), you will become an old spinster.

Laughable! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is A Husband Material? by sistawoman: 4:13am On Feb 06, 2009
spikedcylinder:

The typical egotistical man's threat remains: "If you don't settle for less (i.e, Me), you will become an old spinster.

Laughable! cheesy cheesy cheesy

My thoughts exactly.

I cant see any fault in what I reqiure from my husband. Again I give as good as i get. He would not do for me what he does or be the man that he is if I was equally pulling my weight.

BTW thanks to the fact that my husband cooks he was able to teach me just how to make his African dishes the way he likes them.
Re: Who Is A Husband Material? by love4ucr(f): 9:12am On Feb 06, 2009
A family orientated and faithful man
Re: Who Is A Husband Material? by StellaN3(f): 4:16pm On Feb 07, 2009
oh is for guys lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is A Husband Material? by igwe11(m): 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2009
Emperoh,
You ke,
you dey ask for husband material. Ask busy_body na, she go tell you wetin dey for okuro soup.
Re: Who Is A Husband Material? by frank317: 7:47pm On Feb 07, 2009
ME!! i am a perfect husband material
Re: Who Is A Husband Material? by jesuseun1(m): 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2009
3 qualities of a husband material are,Which I also possess as a married man.every lady must be on d look out for the qualities.

1, God fearing,A man who fears God will also loves God and will also loves every man and woman he come accross with.A man who does love God cannot love any woman.because real love originates from God who created every man.

2, ready for commitment and responsibilities,this is more than been financially stable because many men are financially statble ,but they are not ready to be committed and ready for responsibility.If a man is ready for commitment ,he will be focus and have direction ,then he can achieve anything he set his mind to do.

3, must be independant in making decisions,not only physically but mentally.even if the man is still living with his parents ,he should involve his parents less in making his decisions.there fore shall a man leave his father and mother ,and cleave to his wife.the leaving should be gradually not instantly.
Re: Who Is A Husband Material? by tayoast(m): 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2009
SOMEONE LIKE ME!

COOL-HEADED, GOD FEARING, HUMAN FEARING, PRUDENT, TACTFUL, AND THE REST!
Re: Who Is A Husband Material? by kezy4(m): 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2009
sistawoman,

am sorry, someone like me cannot marry you. you are not a good adviser to your fellow girls. you simply bent on wealth and not husband material.
Re: Who Is A Husband Material? by sistawoman: 3:20pm On Feb 09, 2009
kezy4:

sistawoman,

am sorry, someone like me cannot marry you. you are not a good adviser to your fellow girls. you simply bent on wealth and not husband material.

Please tell me how I am bent on wealth?

Is that because I own two businesses, am a captal investor in my childrens business, provide administrative and accounting support for my husbands business and still hold down a day time full-time job?

Is it because I work and party equally hard?

Is it because by the time I was 30 I owned my own home?

Is it because in 4 years I plan to buy another?

Is it because I have 5, 10, 15 and 20 year goals for myself and my family?

Is it because I am a business woman and a wife and a mother?

Is it because I mangage to juggle all of my responsibilities, preform all my duties as assigned and still mangage to demand that my husband meets me half way?

Let me know what about me says that I am all about wealth?
Re: Who Is A Husband Material? by realcele: 1:22am On Feb 10, 2009
Husband material shocked. In my opinion is a man that : can stand up to a woman's success and does not feel intimidate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls / I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why? / Help! I Have A Very Very Big Head (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.