Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,416 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics (20074 Views)

Some Guys No Dey Try..see What This Guy Inboxed A Facebook Babe PICS / Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee / Conversation Between A Guy And His Babe(pics). Ain't Dis Wicked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 04, 2015
Tashaamania:
Oh, you've already offered her the food and she's the one rejecting it? angry
MzNelly yi sha o, o ma ga oo angry Shakara yi poju o angry
I sha know we girls are like that. Awon formings cheesy

Leave that boy alone tongue

When he's serious, we shall know.
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 04, 2015
Tashaamania:
Oh, you've already offered her the food and she's the one rejecting it? angry
MzNelly yi sha o, o ma ga oo angry Shakara yi poju o angry
I sha know we girls are like that. Awon formings cheesy
cheesycheesycheesycheesy:

I mean she should open her mouth and ask for the food herself. grin
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Tashaamania(f): 1:47pm On May 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
cheesycheesycheesycheesy:

I mean she should open her mouth and ask for the food herself. grin
Taah gerrout, why would she? undecided
MzNelly dont mind this dude jare..
I see one of his concubines already viewing the thread grin Run for your dear life sweety.. grin
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Tashaamania(f): 1:49pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

Leave that boy alone tongue

When he's serious, we shall know.
I just figured he's not serious grin grin
But why do I have this inkling that you like him? wink tongue
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 04, 2015
KingTom:
I no dey self service for picture, only MOJO!!!! Ask Orijin101 grin
undecided cheesy
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 04, 2015
Tashaamania:
I just figured he's not serious grin grin
But why do I have this inkling that you might like him? wink tongue

I don't lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin

Your aproko is too much undecided

I'll call Mr. T to come and take you out of here now undecided
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by tohpahz(f): 1:54pm On May 04, 2015
dharay88:
nawa o, evr1 dun dey upload dia pix wid dia wife own..
my babe, where arth thou na... cry

I am here tongue
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 04, 2015
Tashaamania:

Taah gerrout, why would she? undecided
MzNelly dont mind this dude jare..
I see one of his concubines already viewing the thread grin Run for your dear life sweety.. grin
Lol. Biko I gat no concubine. grin
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Tashaamania(f): 1:57pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

Call it 'joblessness' embarassed
I sowy sad sad sad

But, you do like him. Agapecharis, take note. It would help your ministry of toasting grin grin
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by dharay88: 1:57pm On May 04, 2015
tohpahz:

I am here tongue

why u cum dey stick out ur tongue na.
Keep mocking me u hear. cry cry..i hope ur e-husbands are around.
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

Shush it! You do. You're obsessed with me.
Deal with it.
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Tashaamania(f): 1:59pm On May 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol. Biko I gat no concubine. grin
..Miss Dee..?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin tongue
Jeez, I think I need to go back to my TV game.
My "aprokoness" is getting out of hand grin
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 04, 2015
Tashaamania:

I sowy sad sad sad

But, you do like him. Agape.charis, take note. It would help your ministry of toasting grin grin
I knew all along. cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Tashaamania(f): 2:00pm On May 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Shush it! You do. You're obsessed with me.
Deal with it.
ghen ghen grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by kuuljay(m): 2:00pm On May 04, 2015
nice one bro.many of the bashers are not even proud to put their pix not to talk of their girlfriend

4 Likes

Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 04, 2015
Tashaamania:
..Miss Dee..?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin tongue
Jeez, I think I need to go back to my TV game.
My "aprokoness" is getting out of hand grin
Lmao

This time, I think you need to get back to that game or better still, help Nelly out with some words of encouragement. grin
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 04, 2015
Tashaamania:

I sowy sad sad sad

But, you do like him. Agapecharis, take note. It would help your ministry of toasting grin grin

I don't jhoor embarassed embarassed angry angry

Go sef.....you're giving him liver angry angry angry

AgapeCharis:
Lmao
This time, I think you need to get back to that game or better still, help Nelly out with some words of encouragement. grin

angry angry
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

I don't jhoor embarassed embarassed angry angry
Go sef.....you're giving him liver angry angry angry

angry angry
I know right? The fear of rejection. Get over it already! grin
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I know right? The fear of rejection. Get over it already! grin

You ehnn..... angry
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 04, 2015
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by KingTom(m): 2:16pm On May 04, 2015
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 04, 2015
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

You ehnn..... angry
tonguetonguetongue
That angry face could be a smiling face if you. . . . . . wink
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 04, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
undecided undecided
Mouth dey hungry you bend abi? grin
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
tonguetonguetongue

That angry face could be a smiling face if you. . . . . . wink

You're the man here. undecided
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

You're the man here. undecided
Where's it stated out that it's solely a man's responsibility? undecided grin
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 04, 2015
pretydiva:
D op is jobless. D babe in d pix, is she ur mom ..jst curious tho
dry
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Where's it stated out that it's solely a man's responsibility? undecided grin

It is angry angry
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by micktoxin(m): 2:47pm On May 04, 2015
lordthree:
op your girlfriend isnt fine facially, but she has got a nice body, enjoy
after this girl drops 2-3 babies You'll hate her body, enjoy while it lasts.
Nigga you have issues. How will you feel if someone had said that about your gf?
I pity your girl.
missclassy sort him out.

1 Like

Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Mouth dey hungry you bend abi? grin

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

It is angry angry
It's not.
BTW, Ruth and Esther were the first to make moves on the men they eventually married and they are the only women that have books in the bible named after them. cheesy grin

[size=2pt] send that pm now![/size] cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? / Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You / Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.