Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands (14211 Views)

Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike / Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands / Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by Skidoc(m): 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2009
LOL! Chidichris, you really cracked me up with your pure-water chopper! Hahaha, you are a comedian man!
@Texazzpete, Why don't you stop replying this NINETOFIVE guy - He is the Poster's Big Daddy in dodgy claims. Abi if they are not related in some way, why is NINETOFIVE ready to bite off your head for this guy's sake? hehehe grin
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by NINETOFIVE(m): 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2009
Kobojunkie:

@Poster,

I have to add that this does not look like what you have there in the first picture, or are my eyes deceiving me now?

Are you blind? or is this a joke, do you mean you really could not see that is the same motorbike, you just don't give up, do you? gawd! you are so retarded, is really a shame.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-229968.0.html
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by NINETOFIVE(m): 5:27pm On Feb 08, 2009
Skidoc:

@Texazzpete, Why don't you stop replying this NINETOFIVE guy - He is the Poster's Big Daddy in dodgy claims. Abi if they are not related in some way, why is NINETOFIVE ready to bite off your head for this guy's sake? hehehe grin

I happen to be one of the few Nigerians who could value and respect what our people could archive, without any help from our government. I just don't like when people could not do anything themselves, disrespect those who try.
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by Kobojunkie: 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2009
REPOST

Kobojunkie:

@Poster, you are yet to answer some of the questions asked. Is it possible to get an image of yourself on or by your invention? What alternative energy source do you use for this? Can we see a picture of the machine in motion?

I have to add that this does not look like what you have there in the first picture, or are my eyes deceiving me now?

Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by Skidoc(m): 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2009
NINETOFIVE:

I just don't like when people could not do anything themselves, disrespect those who try.

I fully understand your point Sir. Texazzpete and others, If you cannot lie, don't disrespect those who try to. Gerrit?
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by romeo(m): 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2009
Nairaland is filled with jealous retards!! Dude congrats and keep it up!! Shame on them that called you Engineer Abakiliki and to them that stupidly denied that there is a difference between the 2 pics u posted
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by EastnEuSis(f): 5:49pm On Feb 08, 2009
Kobojunkie:

@Poster, you are yet to answer some of the questions asked. Is it possible to get an image of yourself on or by your invention? What alternative energy source do you use for this? Can we see a picture of the machine in motion?

Your eyes are really deceiving you, get a test as quick as possible  

romeo:

Nairaland is filled with jealous retards!! Dude congrats and keep it up!! Shame on them that called you Engineer Abakiliki and to them that stupidly denied that there is a difference between the 2 pics u posted

Finally good people are coming back to Nairaland smiley
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by MrCrackles(m): 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2009
Na wa for una oo

Person build toy, una come dey fight each other because of that!

grin cheesy
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2009
romeo:

Dude, what are you congratulating him for?

He built a toy. . . .that's not the issue.

The issue is where he posted it, how does it affect politics? What are we supposed to discuss?

This thread makes no iota of sense. . . .
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by NINETOFIVE(m): 6:01pm On Feb 08, 2009
romeo:

Thank you my brother, I thought that I was the only person that saw that it was all about ethnicity.
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by romeo(m): 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2009
HeatFusion:

Dude, what are you congratulating him for?

He built a toy. . . .that's not the issue.

The issue is where he posted it, how does it affect politics? What are we supposed to discuss?

This thread makes no iota of sense. . . .

I am congratulating him for making a decent toy!! and not with 4 bottle crowns and St. Louis empty box like we all do.

NINETOFIVE:

Thank you my brother, I thought that I was the only person that saw that it was all about ethnicity.

My brother i am an old member cheesy cheesy
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by asha80(m): 6:18pm On Feb 08, 2009
I am congratulating him for making a decent toy!! and not with 4 bottle crowns and St. Louis empty box like we all do.

grin grin grin
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by chidichris(m): 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2009
Am actually very ashamed of some of the replies on this thread except some few, I intentionally withheld some of the technical information's on this project with hope to come up with it as the thread progresses, but I lost interest as the standard of the replies could not meet my expectation, not that my expectation is high, I came here to discuss with regular Nigerians {which I am also} on this little project of mine almost hoping that people would demand for information's on the project in a civilized manner, but apparently it never happened. There are some levels of reasoning I would not stoop to, is not about ego, is just basic human standard. is only an Idiot that would think at this day and age, a sane person would download materials that belong to other people and claim ownership, forgive my being naive in posting this here in the first place, is just not the right place.

@poster,
i know u will be ashamed of urself.
it is obvious that the last picture shows ur secong handwork.
i have decided not to relent in my efforts to produce more and more products.
as you can see, i have produced a yatch.
brother, do not slack. let us make nigeria the african japan.

Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by spikedcylinder: 8:52pm On Feb 08, 2009

Sarcasm? cheesy
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by romeo(m): 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2009
You talked about his ID? undecided tongue So you know your group. cheesy
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by spikedcylinder: 9:03pm On Feb 08, 2009
Believer?

He's your "broda" isn't he? tongue
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2009
romeo:

I am congratulating him for making a decent toy!! and not with 4 bottle crowns and St. Louis empty box like we all do
So thatz why the thread was initiated? To congratulate the poster on his "toy". undecided

How political!
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by romeo(m): 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2009
We are all brothers and sisters or don't you think so? tongue tongue
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by romeo(m): 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2009
HeatFusion:

So thatz why the thread was initiated? To congratulate the poster on his "toy". undecided

How political!

Abeg carry ur wahala go moderator door!!
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by SkyBlue1: 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2009
chidichris:

@poster,
i know u will be ashamed of urself.
it is obvious that the last picture shows ur secong handwork.
i have decided not to relent in my efforts to produce more and more products.
as you can see, i have produced a yatch.
brother, do not slack. let us make nigeria the african japan.

LOOOL. You aren't even trying anymore. Soon you will just just lazily take picture of the spoon you used to eat and call it a new type of material transfer device (aka shovel) you invented.  cheesy
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 08, 2009
Sky Blue:

LOOOL. You aren't even trying anymore. Soon you will just just lazily take picture of the spoon you used to eat and call it a new type of material transfer device (aka shovel) you invented.  cheesy
lmao!

I believe y'all should keep the jokes coming jare. Thread is nothing but a joke.
Don't know why it wasn't posted in the joke sec. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by spikedcylinder: 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2009
Sky Blue:

Also known as a Food Ingesting Machine (FIM). grin grin
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by NINETOFIVE(m): 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2009

Sorry to burst your bubble, little man, but i'm not Yoruba. Not even close. And even if i were, i'm probably the most detribalised Nigerian ever  

I knew you would result to denial, detribalised my phucking foot, what would you expect from a coward of the first order,  your assertion that this wasn't hand made has fell off the window and you chickened away, kazol yobanny.
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by NINETOFIVE(m): 9:41pm On Feb 08, 2009
Yeah keep up the joke, to hide your ignorance, bunch of idiots.
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by asha80(m): 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2009
@NINETOFIVE

Abeg take am easy wink
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2009
NINETOFIVE:

Yeah keep up the joke, to hide your ignorance, bunch of idiots.
Ignorance to what?

You've used every kind of insults to avoid answering the questions being asked on this thread.

Although the questions being asked are not addressed to you, yet if you can answer the sarcasm being directed at the poster, then you should have no problem answering the inquisitive questions being asked  about the toy, relating  to Politics.
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by NINETOFIVE(m): 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2009
asha 80:

@NINETOFIVE

Abeg take am easy wink

No sweat bro! wink I just don't like what this forum has turned into, while we stand aside and play political correct.
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by NINETOFIVE(m): 10:03pm On Feb 08, 2009
HeatFusion:

Ignorance to what?

You've used every kind of insults to avoid answering the questions being asked on this thread.

Although the questions being asked are not addressed to you, yet if you can answer the sarcasm being directed at the poster, then you should have no problem answering the inquisitive questions being asked  about the toy, relating  to Politics.

Why don't you let the moderator worry about where the thread should be located. The more you band of morons talk the more you prove Watson right.
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by oderemo(m): 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2009
can we all kill this okada thread.
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2009
NINETOFIVE:

Why don't you let the moderator worry about where the thread should be located.
You've misconstrued my post.

Am telling you to answer the questions being asked by the people, instead of worrying about the sarcatic yabs?

Afterall, it is not your toy, is it? Or is Multiple Identity syndrome worrying you?
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by romeo(m): 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2009
NINETOFIVE:

Why don't you let the moderator worry about where the thread should be located.

romeo:

Abeg carry ur wahala go moderator door!!

Not going to say something though undecided undecided
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 08, 2009
check it out -

with my invention i will destroy entire planets

bow to me!

the darkside is the best side grin

@ OP, if you are serious, post in the auto section, if you dare.Siena will take you apart what with all your crap about alternative energy and fibreglass, etal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Calculate Fuel Consumption In Your Car Using Innoson G5 As A Case-study / Why Do Cars Have High Speedometers When You Legally Can't Use Them? / Ford Wants To Remove "New Car Smell" In China Because They Hate It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.