Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? (72700 Views)

Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) / See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Junipero: 12:59am On May 14, 2015
TrishaP:
He could have carried the building along too angry

Saw your picture, liked it. And yeah....that's all . #okBye
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Xeinstra1(f): 1:08am On May 14, 2015
brownlord:

Why odd? No everyone living in lag are Nigerians?

Where Ye from?
Delta State(Its odd, no one has ever asked me that question before)
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by brownlord: 1:26am On May 14, 2015
Xeinstra1:
Delta State(Its odd, no one has ever asked me that question before)

Was only kidding, gtg.

Whatsapp?
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Xeinstra1(f): 1:29am On May 14, 2015
brownlord:

Was only kidding, gtg.
Whatsapp?
Sure.. Mail me.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by brownlord: 1:37am On May 14, 2015
Xeinstra1:
Sure.. Mail me.

Aww, but don't send PM.

I'd quote you with a number and u text ur whatsapp number?
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by kradleber: 1:41am On May 14, 2015
Mekybliss:
That guy is materialistic. Please tell him to refund the sex undecided

Please stay mute.

They were in a relationship(a pact/a business deal/an agreement). By cheating on him she has erred, defaulted and broken the covenant, thus, he has every right to take back all he has spent on the cheating ho if possible. be it the car he bought her or the house he built for her.
(Though its best to play the calm elder and move on , but not everyone is overly mature, patient and financially buoyant enough to let go)

and besides, its his goddamn property for Pete sake, so how is he being materialistic? arrant bollocks
!

And why should he return the sex when he wasn't the defaulter? Instead, the girl should return the sweats, energy, time and ¢um he wasted when pounding her.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by brownlord: 1:51am On May 14, 2015
kradleber:

Please stay mute.

They were in a relationship(a pact/a business deal/an agreement). By cheating on him she has erred, defaulted and broken the covenant, thus, he has every right to take back all he has spent on the cheating ho if possible. be it the car he bought her or the house he built for her.
(Though its best to play the calm elder and move on , but not everyone is overly mature, patient and financially buoyant enough to let go)

and besides, its his goddamn property for Pete sake, so how is he being materialistic? arrant bollocks
!

And why should he return the sex when he wasn't the defaulter? Instead, the girl should return the sweats, energy, time and ¢um he wasted when pounding her.

Lol
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Chivasex: 2:16am On May 14, 2015
agarawu23:
he should have applied maturity undecided

they are other ways he can deal with her

All these mumu guys no Go get sense undecided

STOP SPENDING LAVISHLY ON A LADY YOU ARE YET TO MARRY
there is no more maturity that the one the guy exhibited. To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction. For me i think it serves the cheating beach right
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by NobleG1(m): 2:20am On May 14, 2015
MRBrownJ:

unlawful entry in the apt that he may be paying?! bwaaaaaaah, she should be lucky he didnt throw her broke aaass in the street (something i would have done too).

yes the gal is a deceitful lady, and different people deal in many different ways with such women, to each their own. some just leave quietly (and are called oversized maga), while others take back ALL their shiit (and are called reborn ex maga).

the sad fact is that many of these women are mistresses to married men, nothing more than that. they know the deal, and even though the guy is married, he has paid for the toto so it is HIS (and no other man) to mount. if any other man is mounting it then he (the other guy or guys) must chip in and pay half or their fair share of all the goodies (at the very least) lol!

yes we all know it is immature to take back gift, just like it is immature to cheat on your sugar daddy. both actions fit perfectly for one another.

Your jungle justice has no place in this modern time. That he helped her with her rent doesn't mean he owes the place! If you can't give a gift to someone without expecting it back, then don't give gifts! A gift is NOT a loan!

It takes a real man to be in a relationship. It's NOT for amateurs!

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Safari29: 2:27am On May 14, 2015
fuckshit:
fυςking awesome; I do fυςking salute your strength & courage to fυςking let things be; from fυςking experience it's no fυςking easy “task"

again; I fυςking doff my hat to you grin grin

i fvcking do the same thing. The bitcch has bn fvcking around since then. She's on her 3rd straight fvcking boyfriend fvcking anything fvckable while am just on my next. shes tried many times to fvcking come back but I have moved on. I fvcking pity her tho, cus age is already fvcking up with her

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 2:52am On May 14, 2015
kilokeys:
sad he nver really loved her

love does nt take back.

I am sure you haven't ever bought a thing for a girl not even a toothpick undecided

Sucker for love
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 2:56am On May 14, 2015
fuckshit:
fυςking awesome; I do fυςking salute your strength & courage to fυςking let things be; from fυςking experience it's no fυςking easy “task"

again; I fυςking doff my hat to you grin grin

Dude don't suffer f00ls!!! That guy is as weak as Justin bieber's game.

He deserves every hurt she made him feel!!! Weak arse niggar!!!.

Why u making him feel special, when the only thing special about him is that he's a pvssy!!!
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 3:00am On May 14, 2015
Damn right he did good!!!

Cheaters don't deserve any mercy!! I would take back the clothes. The phones, the jewellery. The education, the love, the food she ate, the car, the movies, the house, the happy memories, the goodwill, In fact if she had died I would take back the coffin I even buried her in and leave her corpse to decompose on the sidewalk.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by islandmoon: 3:31am On May 14, 2015
Mr Giwa the shop keeper need your help with this

https://www.nairaland.com/2310652/question-day#33715386
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Ewuro4: 3:37am On May 14, 2015
NobleG1:
You don't give people gifts in the hope to get it back! When a gift is given, it automatically becomes the receiver's property (even if you have the receipt), unless the receiver rejects it or voluntarily returns it back to you.

In a reputable court of law, you don't get gifts back! He had no right to take those things back forcefully. In fact, he should be charged with unlawful entry and theft. Unfortunately, we don't have good justice system in Nigeria.

If the girl actually cheated on her boyfriend, then she's a s*lut. He could have just dumb her and move on.

If you're not gonna be fully committed in a relationship, END it!! Don't cheat while in a relationship!

So it was wrong and immature of him to do that. If you know you gonna demand your gift back if the receiver does something you won't like in future, then DON'T GIVE ANYONE GIFT.

Yall just enjoy trashing Nigeria at every slight provocation.

What is a "reputable court of law" again, do we have a non-reputable court of law??

Any Judge will rule ALL his belongings back to him with interest sef. They are deemed his properties. He possess all the proof of payment. And I'm not even talking receipts , ordinary Bank statements will do in court. End of.

Good riddance.

3 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by preshpresh(f): 3:39am On May 14, 2015
There's notin wrong wt wat he did, cos we girls are outta control ds days. But nxt time be careful with ur spendings on a girl.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Ewuro4: 3:42am On May 14, 2015
Mekybliss:

wow ... Just wow
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Rotimi47: 4:11am On May 14, 2015
ifeanyiso:
I just saw the post bellow on a friend's facebook wall and decided to share.

With enough proof @ his disposal to show that his girlfriend
was cheating on him, a guy carted away all the items he
used to furnish his girlfriend's apartment. From the flat
screen, to the settee, Gotv dish, air-conditioner and even the
light bulb. Her rent was to expire that month and invariably,
it meant she was forfeiting her continuous stay in that
building. This was a true life story and when I first heard it
among a gathering of friends (both male and female), I
laughed so hard, tears rolled out of my eyes. Now every
female in the gathering that heard the story as usual termed
the guy 'immature' but I beg to disagree.

If I were in the guy's shoes, knowing fully well my
personality, there's a 99.5% chance that i'll do the same
thing. I might probably even scrape the paint of the wall sef.

Lol
You see ladies want to act all tough, independent, free-
spirited and feminist, but they don't want to be treated in
that manner. I am totally against all forms of abuse against
women, especially a cheating woman, but i'm also against
ladies trying to eat their cake and having it all @ the same
time.

What the guy in this story did is far from immature in my
own view, in every sense of his actions, it was the right thing
to do.

The girl can keep cheating alright, but she should be
adequately compensated for her misdeeds and put in the
same position she was in abinito before the grass under her
feet started getting green.
The guy acted right as the lady can't eat her cake & have it! Do people want him to physically assault her? That would have been the highest form of immaturity but thank God he never did that. Let the guy she's cheating with take care of her. At least that guy didn't lose 100% as he can sell those things to recover part of his money or even give them out to friends or relative that need them.

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by upwardmode: 4:19am On May 14, 2015
gimakon:

You move motions like someone without thinking, you have sisters, you might also have a daughter someday, lemme ask u,what if a guy uses your sister or daughter as a sex object, sure you gonna feel good especially when she gets nothing in return smiley
Biko are we discussing using a woman as sex object? how foolish of ur emptiness to attempt derailing! Ok leme remind you, we are talking about dis dude who went all out against a cheating partner.
oops! You are a born looser with women. Try being gay, thats where u belong. dulinko ewulewu!

#stepaside
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Yinkwamo(m): 4:31am On May 14, 2015
gimakon:
He shouldn't have done that, just let her be. And let her go, definitely she would remember him for all the good things he did for her maybe sometime in her later life

My case when I tabled it on here I was laughed and booed at, you now see, I'm not the only one in the same situation, ladies get silly every passing day and they infect the young ones with the same attitude. This is a girl I almost laid down my life for. Procurement of university admission, I even saw to that.... I became her worst enemy.

I
My case, I decided to beg her even when she cheated with some guy and even moved on with him... to forget everything and come back, she come day use me play, I cried all night, cos I was really in love, but I saw the only revenge I owe against her is letting her go and planning my life to be a better man.

She started calling by herself, and using her cousins Facebook to monitor whatever I do on Facebook, I didn't block her from whatsapp, so she sees what I do,but yea... I'm just silent about her.
I'm still looking at her. I leave it to God almighty, to judge, his( your friends) actions, werent worth it.

Oh! I thought I am the only person who had this experience... I don't have the slightest idea of the problems of the young ladies we have these days... You meet them at a certain level, upgrade them, they become something else.. They begin to cheat and stuff and may even end the relationship. And when you tend your wounded heart and move on, they begin to torment you with calls, plead for forgiveness and all that... You take them back again, the same cycle is repeated until infinity.. SMH sad
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Seunboss(m): 4:54am On May 14, 2015
gregzone:

Mehnnn!!! As in eeh, the babe comment trip me diee!!
That's d kinda gurl a niccur should pay rent and furnish house for.
. I don already call my manager. Na just to know where she dey stay, na im remain.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by MERS(m): 5:14am On May 14, 2015
Mekybliss:

Jeez! So it has always been sex for materials?

No wonder guys think the way they do... *if I give u my money, are u gonna dance? *
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Agbegilodo: 5:41am On May 14, 2015
agarawu23:

Poor man's anthem....go and marry your daughter out to a broke ni$$a....
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 5:44am On May 14, 2015
TrishaP:
He could have carried the building along too angry
grin
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Classicman47(m): 5:51am On May 14, 2015
Midehi:
i wont allow that atall except he pay me back all my fluids.. cool

What fluid? Your Vaginal fluid or your Mammary fluid?
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by comffy(f): 6:00am On May 14, 2015
ahsekeena:
Cheap niggar.

But when u look at it critically,the girl lost nothing.

The guy lost something.

The girl will probably go on to the guy she cheated with.

The gal lose a lot. The guys she is following might not love her the way her real guy loves her. Do u think the oda guys love her? Y can't ladies b faithful for once! *sighs* I pity gals of our generation. How wl dey monitor or tutored dere children wen dey marries. Oko kan o kun cupboard. sad

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 6:06am On May 14, 2015
kilokeys:
sad he nver really loved her

love does nt take back.
Thank you.you that love her.that's why after all he did to her she's cheating on him.I will do far more than that.as a matter of fact I collected my phone from my gf.d idiot even hv mind to give the phone I bought to her to d guy to be browsing with.girls are wicked and hv no mercy
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 6:08am On May 14, 2015
agarawu23:
if you are in the guy's shoe , you will do the same?
I will do more than that.I even collected my phone from my gf.she has d hrt to dash it out to d guy
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Toks2008(m): 6:11am On May 14, 2015
agarawu23:

And even the one u think is married to you can still leave.

The best way to be happy with a lady is to do the best you can for her whether married to her or not yet expect the worst from her.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by cescky(m): 6:13am On May 14, 2015
Mekybliss:

No offence but 9 times out of 10 your posts sounds like a prostitute!
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by iykedare(m): 6:38am On May 14, 2015
Midehi:
i wont allow that atall except he pay me back all my fluids.. cool

How will you refund his sperm?
Sis,when you go get sense?
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by femmywest(m): 6:41am On May 14, 2015
Naija babes scamming guys since 1900

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

raw stories that gets u Horney (raw confessions) / Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him / From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.