Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? (72635 Views)

Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) / See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by brownlord: 11:58pm On May 13, 2015
Midehi:

same too to the one i referred your 1st insult to..i mean ya mo

sweery, you must be passing through a terrible situation.

What could that be?
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by czarr(m): 12:01am On May 14, 2015
kenex4ever:
I hate ur comment but I like ur shape!
lol....guy choose lane na....where u dey?
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Xeinstra1(f): 12:01am On May 14, 2015
brownlord:

Idait like this is why I support birth control.

I... Love... You smiley
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by bukatyne(f): 12:02am On May 14, 2015
brownlord:

Wrong, the fool didn't block her so one day the babe can message him and maybe come back, too sad the young man is still day dreaming.

That nigga is a bloody loser

Take it easy and stop the insults.

It takes a great deal of strength to love Someone and give that person your all.

If he wants to take her back, his prerogative However I strongly advice against it.

I detest betrayers and back stabbers
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by kojorules(m): 12:02am On May 14, 2015
Mekybliss:
That guy is materialistic. Please tell him to refund the sex undecided

There is calabar song dat interprets "e swt me e swt u, na who go pay"
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:03am On May 14, 2015
brownlord:

sweery, you must be passing through a terrible situation.
What could that be?
am done with you...if not, you for chop 2 days ...like one of you just had now.
you small boys will just jump on thread & start insulting fellows
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by brownlord: 12:04am On May 14, 2015
Xeinstra1:
I... Love... You smiley

Lol, nice
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by brownlord: 12:07am On May 14, 2015
Midehi:

am done with you...if not, you for chop 2 days ...like one of you just had now.

you small boys will just jump on thread & start insulting fellows

?
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by czarr(m): 12:10am On May 14, 2015
....dayummm!....I just dey imagine how guy man(cheated) go dey feel....make another maga come yansh ya babe(cheater) for house wey na u dey pay rent....men done suffer!....babes no de fear again oo....well baba God no go allow us fall for dem type!.....1st class fuckery!

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by LORETA: 12:10am On May 14, 2015
why will ladies never learn, my co-worker lost one of her sister to last year because the guy who sponsored her toke her issue to the shrine(i wont mention the tribe) after everything she said she aint marrying him again..she fell ill for long time...they begged this guy but he never forgave her...so is that what you want this guy to do than take his things back..............................just pray that the guy you think you are cheating is not heartless or else ,na heaven you go for tell God the matter..some guys could be heartless on issues like that most especially when they feel used.ladies be warned ohhh

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by NobleG1(m): 12:11am On May 14, 2015
You don't give people gifts in the hope to get it back! When a gift is given, it automatically becomes the receiver's property (even if you have the receipt), unless the receiver rejects it or voluntarily returns it back to you.

In a reputable court of law, you don't get gifts back! He had no right to take those things back forcefully. In fact, he should be charged with unlawful entry and theft. Unfortunately, we don't have good justice system in Nigeria.

If the girl actually cheated on her boyfriend, then she's a s*lut. He could have just dumb her and move on.

If you're not gonna be fully committed in a relationship, END it!! Don't cheat while in a relationship!

So it was wrong and immature of him to do that. If you know you gonna demand your gift back when the receiver does something you won't like in future, then DON'T GIVE ANYONE GIFT.

Advice for ladies: If you're unfortunate to have this kind of immature guy as your boyfriend, make sure you collect the receipt and make him write "a gift for (your full name here)" on it with his signature. And change the ownership of big stuffs like a car and house gift. In fact, any gift you can change its ownership, do it. If he refuses to do it, then it's NOT a gift and he plans to take it from you in future.

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by simplymade(m): 12:15am On May 14, 2015
ahsekeena:
Cheap niggar.

But when u look at it critically,the girl lost nothing.

The guy lost something.

The girl will probably go on to the guy she cheated with.

wharris dis one sayin??

Is she the last gal on earth

Abegi
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Vikfarad(m): 12:16am On May 14, 2015
brownlord:

Correct guy. Waagbayi
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Vikfarad(m): 12:16am On May 14, 2015
brownlord:

Correct guy. Waagbayi
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by hedonistic: 12:18am On May 14, 2015
MRBrownJ:
anyone who believes this man should have left his stuff is obviously deluded...... these gifts were part of the "unwritten contract" that said that they will cherish one another and be faithful to one another until they decide to part company. the minute she cheated was therefore an "unwritten annulment" of that said contract and therefore Mister man had all the right to take back everything he provided for that said contract. the goodies MUST be returned because she was only RENTING them with sex and faithfulness, the minute she does not provide BOTH, is the minute she does not have any legal right over these goodies any longer.

how dare a lady gets taken care of, and STILL disrespect the man who provides her with all her goodies?! ungrateful broke aaass criminals! i hope that toto was used and abused well well while she enjoyed the luxury that this man provided to her.
Endorsed.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by kunlejazz(m): 12:22am On May 14, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

God just wanted to use u for her education. Oluranlowo lasan lasan. Ohun elo ayalo

cheesy
Dude, you're hilarious.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by brownlord: 12:27am On May 14, 2015
Vikfarad:

Correct guy. Waagbayi

Lol, waagbayi...meaning what?

@xeinstra1 do you know?
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by ibrokola(m): 12:32am On May 14, 2015
ahsekeena:
Cheap niggar.

The guy lost something.

Losing a cheat is no loss! I'm proud of the guy. If people aren't happy in their relationships then they should leave,not cheat.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:33am On May 14, 2015
kunlejazz:

cheesy
Dude, you're hilarious.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Xeinstra1(f): 12:33am On May 14, 2015
brownlord:

Lol, waagbayi...meaning what?
@xeinstra1 do you know?
Err, No I don't. smiley
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:35am On May 14, 2015
ahsekeena:
Cheap niggar.

The guy lost something.

you think say the girl no loose anything ehh
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:37am On May 14, 2015
NobleG1:
You don't give people gifts in the hope to get it back! When a gift is given, it autonatically becomes the reciever's property (even if you have the receipt), unless the reciever rejects it or voluntarily returns it back to you.

In a reputable court of law, you don't get gifts back! He had no right to take those things back forcfully. In fact, he should be charged with unlawful entry and theft. Unfortunately, we don't have good justice system in Nigeria.

If the girl actually cheated on her boyfriend, then she's a s*lut. He could have just dumb her and move on.

If you're not gonna be fully commited in a relationship, END it!! Don't cheat while in a relationship!

So it was wrong and immature of him to do that. If you know you gonna demand your gift back if the reciever does something you won't like in future, then DON'T GIVE ANYONE GIFT.
duhh,looks like you are one of these guys girls dey store for phone as MEGA MUGU

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by brownlord: 12:37am On May 14, 2015
Xeinstra1:
Err, No I don't. smiley

Your loc. says Lag and I think that's yoruba( not too sure )
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by simplymade(m): 12:40am On May 14, 2015
deolu2000:

would you have said that if she were your sis/daughter?rembr let he who is without sin be the first to cast the stone.
abegii

She's a cheating bastard

She deserves to die like a dog
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Xeinstra1(f): 12:40am On May 14, 2015
brownlord:

Your loc. says Lag and I think that's yoruba( not too sure )
I do live in Lag, I don't speak or understand Yoruba tho.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:43am On May 14, 2015
OzMingle:
The girl wasn't cheating........a man that will do this kind of childish act is the one cheating and not any meaningful babe!

If I can get the girl's contact, I will replace everything (with the best) as the guy is a big disgrace to the m-world!!!
childish ni,guy you don shame me,you think say as you dey now you don mature?? he arnt no disgrace,oya say the truth,since you were born,girls dey use you as tissue abi,coz them no say you be over mature,bullshit!!!
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by brownlord: 12:45am On May 14, 2015
Xeinstra1:
I do live in Lag, I don't speak or understand Yoruba tho.

Nigerian?
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by simplymade(m): 12:46am On May 14, 2015
Midehi:

wetin dey pepper u for bodi, i have said it, no matter your view, i have mine too...ds one u carry 'spread legs' matter like ds,e taya me ooo.

hey! have you ever cheated & what was your punishment?
been following ur posts here

U deserve nothing but death
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Xeinstra1(f): 12:50am On May 14, 2015
brownlord:

Nigerian?
Odd question, Yes, Nigerian.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by MRBrownJ: 12:53am On May 14, 2015
NobleG1:
You don't give people gifts in the hope to get it back! When a gift is given, it autonatically becomes the reciever's property (even if you have the receipt), unless the reciever rejects it or voluntarily returns it back to you.

In a reputable court of law, you don't get gifts back! He had no right to take those things back forcfully. In fact, he should be charged with unlawful entry and theft. Unfortunately, we don't have good justice system in Nigeria.

If you're not gonna be fully commited in a relationship, END it!! Don't cheat while in a relationship!

So it was wrong and immature of him to do that. If you know you gonna demand your gift back if the reciever does something you won't like in future, then DON'T GIVE ANYONE GIFT.

unlawful entry in the apt that he may be paying?! bwaaaaaaah, she should be lucky he didnt throw her broke aaass in the street (something i would have done too).

yes the gal is a deceitful lady, and different people deal in many different ways with such women, to each their own. some just leave quietly (and are called oversized maga), while others take back ALL their shiit (and are called reborn ex maga).

the sad fact is that many of these women are mistresses to married men, nothing more than that. they know the deal, and even though the guy is married, he has paid for the toto so it is HIS (and no other man) to mount. if any other man is mounting it then he (the other guy or guys) must chip in and pay half or their fair share of all the goodies (at the very least) lol!

yes we all know it is immature to take back gift, just like it is immature to cheat on your sugar daddy. both actions fit perfectly for one another.

LORETA:
why will ladies never learn, my co-worker lost one of her sister to last year because the guy who sponsored her toke her issue to the shrine(i wont mention the tribe) after everything she said she aint marrying him again..she fell ill for long time...they begged this guy but he never forgave her...so is that what you want this guy to do than take his things back..............................just pray that the guy you think you are cheating is not heartless or else ,na heaven you go for tell God the matter..some guys could be heartless on issues like that most especially when they feel used.ladies be warned ohhh

although what this man did is wrong (i dont believe in juju anyway) but i understand fully why he did it. we men need everything we can get in order to lift our egos from the floor where these women may have broken and left it. even if she is a pay as you go ashi...she is HIS pay as you go ashi and we men are very territorial like that.
there is a very thin line between love and HATE..... this is the definition of hating on the gal who cheated on you.

2 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by brownlord: 12:54am On May 14, 2015
Xeinstra1:
Odd question, Yes, Nigerian.

Why odd? No everyone living in lag are Nigerians?

Where Ye from?
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:57am On May 14, 2015
gimakon:
He shouldn't have done that, just let her be. And let her go, definitely she would remember him for all the good things he did for her maybe sometime in her later life

My case when I tabled it on here I was laughed and booed at, you now see, I'm not the only one in the same situation, ladies get silly every passing day and they infect the young ones with the same attitude. This is a girl I almost laid down my life for. Procurement of university admission, I even saw to that.... I became her worst enemy.

My case, I decided to beg her even when she cheated with some guy and even moved on with him... to forget everything and come back, she come day use me play, I cried all night, cos I was really in love, but I saw the only revenge I owe against her is letting her go and planning my life to be a better man.

She started calling by herself, and using her cousins Facebook to monitor whatever I do on Facebook, I didn't block her from whatsapp, so she sees what I do,but yea... I'm just silent about her.
I'm still looking at her. I leave it to God almighty, to judge, his( your friends) actions, werent worth it.

Hmm... i had a similar experience too. @the bolded, they (women) love it so much when something like that happens. They begin to play "God". I hope you don't go back to her o cos that would be the worst mistake you would ever make

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. / Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.