Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? (72651 Views)

Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) / See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 13, 2015
binarymachine:

It was an exchange, u also took his, would you give them back too?

I hate it when ladies act or talk as if sex is one sided. What were u doing while he was taking the fluids? Frying acara or moaning and receiving his.

Dumb statement.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by LasoulMacuby(m): 11:13pm On May 13, 2015
Wow! Wow! Wow!
Nice one there.
These are the kind of guys I love the action they take after discovering they have been magas all along. How can a guy furnish a complete apartment for a girl he is yet to marry.
Damm! Mcmanan Magawin one said and I quote " a mugu is born every second". Are u her father. . .
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by brownlord: 11:14pm On May 13, 2015
davidylan:

Lol did you post this? https://www.nairaland.com/2312289/looking-true-love

Saying you're lonely?

Jeeeez, wonderful revelation

I knew the cretin must be very lonely offline.

And the animal be posting nonsense on my mention...

I bleeped up big time

5 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Edusouls(m): 11:14pm On May 13, 2015
luuvee:
Some of these gals of nwadays are so stupid. They think they can always play smart with every guy, this is someone dat has been so good and caring yet she still chose to cheat. And in her fuked up mind she thinks d oda guy is d better one until she's jilted den she will realise she messed up big time. They prefer uncertainty to reality..I feel d dude's pain though I won't blame him but I wouldn't go to dat extent my self..bitches thinkin they can always eat their cakes and still have it
well said brother, tommorow they tell you they are 30 and still searching, when they easily and always joke with future husband..i tell u those species are under a serious spell...

2 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by czarr(m): 11:15pm On May 13, 2015
brownlord:

Stfu, you let her remain on your list, thinking after posing with your friends girl friend the babe will message you to ask who they are.

Idiat, the lady has moved on and you are still there lamenting probably checking her activities on social network why she don't even give rat about you.

your lose bro.
na ur fellow guy na.....na wa o.....y u de cast
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by emmyhumble(m): 11:18pm On May 13, 2015
Mekybliss:
That guy is materialistic. Please tell him to refund the sex undecided

Come can't you talk like someone with brain? What is the probability that the guy slept with her? Girls and sex thought ..that's why una go always dey cheap!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by brownlord: 11:20pm On May 13, 2015
bukatyne:

Lol! @ you didn't block her So she sees What you do...

Reminds me of the prayer... let my enemies see me succeed and be able to do nothing about it.

It is well brother

You will still get to the top and she will fully realize What she's lost and it will be too late.

Wrong, the fool didn't block her so one day the babe can message him and maybe come back, too sad the young man is still day dreaming.

That nigga is a bloody loser
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by brownlord: 11:22pm On May 13, 2015
czarr:
na ur fellow guy na.....na wa o.....y u de cast

That weak guy?

Em be woman wrapper/maga

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Edusouls(m): 11:22pm On May 13, 2015
ahsekeena:
Cheap niggar.

But when u look at it critically,the girl lost nothing.

The guy lost something.

The girl will probably go on to the guy she cheated with.

shut up foolish girl the stupid LovePeddler girl lost everything, she lost a potential future husband, a caring guy, a guy that truely loves her, the guy was lucky cos he just lost a snake girl and got rid of her from her life, and eventually she will still cheat on her new guy,a cheater is always a cheater,u girls of nowadays are a big dissapointment to womanhood.

3 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by ibroauthen(m): 11:24pm On May 13, 2015
Mekybliss:
Then she will also have to refund every damn tins he'd spent on her nd for her
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Edusouls(m): 11:25pm On May 13, 2015
Mekybliss:
i dont know what u silly girls think ur disease and Hiv ridden pussies are? What do u think makes it special? When it is a public property..abeg make i hear word..

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by kenex4ever(m): 11:26pm On May 13, 2015
Mekybliss:
I hate ur comment but I like ur shape!

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by czarr(m): 11:28pm On May 13, 2015
Midehi:

if sex is not more enjoyed by one partner, why then is one partner behaves like he-goat when sees anything in skirt.
just listen to yasef,....na orientation dey cause am.....Una de fear say if Una chase man dem go label Una olosho,.....if na d oda way round na guy man.....mtchew u never see babe wey de follow man like she goat b4

czar.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by ibroauthen(m): 11:29pm On May 13, 2015
Midehi:
i wont allow that atall except he pay me back all my fluids.. cool
What fluid?
Girls nd sex sha..... How sure are u that dy share any fluid?
That's why some guys call gals cheap e.g
Midehi

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by brownlord: 11:29pm On May 13, 2015
kenex4ever:
I hate ur comment but I like ur shape!

Lmao.

I think she just uploaded that picx, don't be a victim
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by kenex4ever(m): 11:30pm On May 13, 2015
brownlord:

Lmao.

I think she just uploaded that picx, don't be a victim
lol, I'm already a victim of her figure 8
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Ifebazz(m): 11:31pm On May 13, 2015
Midehi:
You will pay back all the chicken and taxi drops and airtime and Ghana weavons/human hair and house rent and designer clothing and...your fluids will finish by then.

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by czarr(m): 11:31pm On May 13, 2015
jomile:
wen it comes to matters of d heart most of us has made a lot of sacrifices,I did too,but it hurts wen we r being taken for granted by d people we gave our hearts to,betrayed by d people we trust,d only thing we can do is move on,nd not dwell in d past anymore,nd hopefully find someone dat would appreciate everything dat someone else took for granted
beta yarn..
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by pansophist(m): 11:31pm On May 13, 2015
gimakon

Na your life be this ? grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2312289/looking-true-love

I wonder why brownlord de dignify you with response sef. Lonely software engineer. Idiatt

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by brownlord: 11:32pm On May 13, 2015
kenex4ever:
lol, I'm already a victim of her figure 8

Lol, good luck bro.

The person behind the username could just be a nigga with 6 packs.

Nice curves though...figure 8
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by brownlord: 11:34pm On May 13, 2015
pansophist:
gimakon

Na your life be this ? grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2312289/looking-true-love

I wonder why brownlord de dignify you with response sef. Lonely software engineer. Idiatt

I don vex tire for myself men.

I just weak as I see thread
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by kenex4ever(m): 11:36pm On May 13, 2015
brownlord:

Lol, good luck bro.

The person behind the username could just be a nigga with 6 packs.

Nice curves though...figure 8
am In love with D figure 8 nt d person behind it. because even though na girl, she fit pad am

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 13, 2015
ibroauthen:
What fluid? Girls nd sex sha..... How sure are u that dy share any fluid? That's why some guys call gals cheap e.g Midehi
e.g. your mother

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by MRBrownJ: 11:38pm On May 13, 2015
Midehi:

this is where i talk about maturity,if i were the one who rented an apartment for a guy & i caught him cheating,i will yell,quarell but i wont pick a pin from the place just to punish him cos i once loved him, his conscience will judge him more & i will be blessed more....God knows why it happened that way...thats my own view, he would have just let it be.

in 9ja where you pay rent yearly, you will start dating this demon in January, rent a house in February, break up with her cheating self in March.... and you would want the guy to let her stay in the house YOU are paying until next january?! na lie!

2 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 13, 2015
Mekybliss:

How sure are you he's getting any? He may be in the "agree to no sex before marriage category". Girls are wonderful creatures.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by gemini35(m): 11:44pm On May 13, 2015
Mekybliss:
babe! men lose the most in a relationship,I bet u,a man will take care of his girl or wife still pour out his precious fluid,go for check up and ask a doct how many days it takes to recover the fluid,that's why I,can spend a whole nite with a chic and come one,s ,
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by gudluckgreat(m): 11:45pm On May 13, 2015
Midehi:
Fluid? undecided
Abeg make we hear word. No I'm sprm dey waste everythy
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Ossaifamous(m): 11:45pm On May 13, 2015
gimakon:
He shouldn't have done that, just let her be. And let her go, definitely she would remember him for all the good things he did for her maybe sometime in her later life

My case when I tabled it on here I was laughed and booed at, you now see, I'm not the only one in the same situation, ladies get silly every passing day and they infect the young ones with the same attitude. This is a girl I almost laid down my life for. Procurement of university admission, I even saw to that.... I became her worst enemy.

My case, I decided to beg her even when she cheated with some guy and even moved on with him... to forget everything and come back, she come day use me play, I cried all night, cos I was really in love, but I saw the only revenge I owe against her is letting her go and planning my life to be a better man.

She started calling by herself, and using her cousins Facebook to monitor whatever I do on Facebook, I didn't block her from whatsapp, so she sees what I do,but yea... I'm just silent about her.
I'm still looking at her. I leave it to God almighty, to judge, his( your friends) actions, werent worth it.
Everybody has ways to deal with things in as much as it is legal
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by brownlord: 11:48pm On May 13, 2015
Midehi:

e.g. your mother

Idait like this is why I support birth control.

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by kenex4ever(m): 11:49pm On May 13, 2015
Chiam55:
If it was a gift to her he can't take it but if he bought them so that he could enjoy the items then it his.
I no. Gree.
She will tell me whether d tyme I gave her d gift I asked her to cheat.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Gud1(m): 11:51pm On May 13, 2015
[quote author=agarawu23 post=3[f you are in the guy's shoe , you will do the same?[/quote]

NO!!!
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 13, 2015
brownlord:

Idait like this is why I support birth control.

same too to the one i referred your 1st insult to..i mean ya mo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / Stop Hypin Nl Dudes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.