Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Women Are Their Worst Enemies - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Are Their Worst Enemies (24749 Views)

Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted / Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men's Roles Are. / Responsible Women Are Not Materialistic True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Ewuro4: 8:07pm On May 21, 2015
Stillfire:

That's harsh. She can support whoever. We can all agree to disagree, that's my policy for NL women only grin. For NL men, they don't have such privileges, we fight to the end. grin cool

Don't you just love the freewill to make your own rules?? grin grin

I should get a binder for mine.

Stillfire:
This topic again? Thought it had been dealt with. My stance doesn't change either. From experience, I've been in girl groups to know that the ones who at the drop of the heart scream their lungs out to say women are their worst enemies are the biggest troublemakers in those groups. grin cheesy

It's relative. You agree?

Our experience shapes our mentality and belief.

I'm staring at the ugly backside of what is facing you ( a yoruba adage grin)

1 Like

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Stillfire: 8:22pm On May 21, 2015
Ewuro4:

Don't you just love the freewill to make your own rules?? grin grin

I should get a binder for mine.

It's relative. You agree?

Our experience shapes our mentality and belief.

I'm staring at the ugly backside of what is facing you ( a yoruba adage grin)

Yeah experience, that is why I included it in my initial statement. I find myself in girl groups more often than not, heck I have 3 sisters, enough estrogens to last me for a millennium. The more troublesome the girl, the more likely she detests females, from my experience of course.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Stillfire: 8:28pm On May 21, 2015
cococandy:
nne are you my lost twin? grin

Seriously I try not have word fights with fellow ladies on NL even the very annoying ones and those ones that hide behind new monikers to wish me and my family ill.

Na swallow and ignore mode I dey try for that side.

The guys are the ones in for it.
#sorryguys.

Lol, I doubt I have ever quoted someone like mutter before. That woman really dey write some kain thing. Where is she sef? grin grin I miss her. grin
If pickabeau writes half of what she writes, God knows I would have pounced on him long time ago. grin grin grin grin grin
Pickabeau na joke o.
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by cococandy(f): 8:36pm On May 21, 2015
Stillfire:

Lol, I doubt I have ever quoted someone like mutter before. That woman really dey write some kain thing. Where is she sef? grin grin I miss her. grin
If pickabeau writes half of what she writes, God knows I would have pounced on him long time ago. grin grin grin grin grin
Pickabeau na joke o.

Maybe it's the mother factor (for me anyway)

I can't imagine calling someone's mother an ediot or a m0r0n like I do some of those guys.
Except she hides behind a hermaphrodite moniker.
grin

Another thing I think is because NL guys are generally more annoying than the females. they are also more insulting and verbally abusive.
So they get it more.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by TV01(m): 8:50pm On May 21, 2015
tearoses:
Bro tveeeeee angry

Lets discuss the advantages of kale over spinach instead of this
Any time, just mention me. This was on the Boys Night Out thread no?

Spinach is typically more palatable - although not necessarily more nutritious. If you are using a Nutribullet, spinach also gives a smoother blend.

TV
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by charles316: 8:51pm On May 21, 2015
cococandy:
nne are you my lost twin? grin

Seriously I try not have word fights with fellow ladies on NL even the very annoying ones and those ones that hide behind new monikers to wish me and my family ill.

Na swallow and ignore mode I dey try for that side.

The guys are the ones in for it.
#sorryguys.

When are you going to get a job so you can help your husband who is on minimum wage ? grin

Wouldn't it be wise for you to spend time looking for job than to spend it here forming baddest feminist?

6 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 21, 2015
cococandy:

I can't imagine calling someone's mother an ediot or a m0r0n like I do some of those guys.
grin

[b]Another thing I think is because NL guys are generally more annoying than the females. [/b]they are also more insulting and verbally abusive.
So they get it more.
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 21, 2015
cococandy:

grin

Another thing I think is because NL guys are generally more annoying than the females. [/b]they are also more insulting and verbally abusive.
So [b]they get it more.

Owk
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by cococandy(f): 8:56pm On May 21, 2015
charles316:

When are you going to get a job so you can help your husband who is on minimum wage ? grin

Wouldn't it be wise for you to spend time looking for job than to spend it here forming baddest feminist?

see example of bad mouthing.

If you give this one small dose of his medicine back now he will start lamenting and increase his pace of chasing from thread to thread grin

By the way charles316, what's your regular moniker?
You're one of those guys that I actually try to ignore when they start showing themselves because I no understand or fit to explain where da heck you crawled out from or what your case with me is.

But the more I ignore you, the more you can't seem to get enough of the snobing which tells me you have another moniker that I must have really bashed and you're venting with this one.

Otherwise, I can't seem to recognize what your problem with me is or my DH (that does not know of your existence) for that matter.

How may we help you?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by charles316: 8:59pm On May 21, 2015
@ bukatyne

Madam, why are you controversial? You are the only one that I've seen fight the most gentle of nairalanders (tv01,tearoses, Aisha etc).

Can you stop with all these topics that bring your fellow feminists out to bark endlessly?

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by charles316: 9:08pm On May 21, 2015
cococandy:
see example of bad mouthing.

How may we help you?

Who are the "we"? The association of bitter women?

No you can't help me. But you can help your husband by getting a job and assisting him since his minimum wage can't be enough for your young family.

How do you feel just wasting away on Nairaland as if you are paid to show up.

As a feminist,how do you empower yourself or your fellow woman? By spending hours here bashing men?

6 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by bukatyne(f): 9:09pm On May 21, 2015
charles316:
@ bukatyne

Madam, why are you controversial? You are the only one that I've seen fight the most gentle of nairalanders (tv01,tearoses, Aisha etc).

Can you stop with all these topics that bring your fellow feminists out to bark endlessly?

I see you want to join the bashfest, not So?

Now run along and If you are interested in anyone of them, use the PM button

11 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 21, 2015
Another male he-goat on the loose.

All these jobless people knowing who has a job and who doesn't have.

Only poor people analyse other people's life - go figure!

9 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by bukatyne(f): 9:11pm On May 21, 2015
charles316:

No you can't help me. But you can help your husband by getting a job and assisting him since his minimum wage can't be enough for your young family.

As a feminist,how do you empower yourself or your fellow woman? By spending hours here bashing men?

See the person saying someone is controversial

How does your hypocrisy fly over your head?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by cococandy(f): 9:12pm On May 21, 2015
No I meant how may we, me and my husband help you?

You can't seem to resist mentioning him. CocoCandy does not even know if you have a woman in your life nor does she care yet you know all about her husband.

That your high paying job at Microsoft must give you plenty of time to study nairalanders' spouses.

Oga as chairman wey you be, you fit to give us work na.
At least he will upgrade from minimum wage and me I'll upgrade too and everybody will be happy.

charles316:

9 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by TV01(m): 9:15pm On May 21, 2015
bukatyne:
It is not my fault you have impaired memory... you said all women have a little bit of snakishness in them first remember or should I dig out your posts for you? Do you even know what hypocrite means
The thread is here for all to read. Even if you edit your posts the timeline won't change. You are a consummate dullard. Anyway sha the internet is a leveller wink.

bukatyne:
Are you this daft? Or you think my family is trivial enough to drag into this bullshit? I am just wondering if you feel you were/are not good enough to marry your wife hence the constant referral to her undecided

You know what, if I do not post the pictures of myself or my husband, come and deactivate my account idiot.
Which is why you started with the sly invective against my wife? Someone you can't stand against in any way shape or form. Called to back up your utterances, you run tongue. Weasel. Ugly looking, ugly character

bukatyne:
Pretend piety? Who pretends to be pious between us? St. Tv, we see how well mannered and high-bred you are. I wonder who sounds damaged in the both of us. No normal man will sound half as bitter and uncouth as you are. Try bitter and petty in addition. You brought your signature bitterness to this thread remember? Whatever a woman has done to you, the love of your wife should be able to wipe it away.
Engaging you is stultifying. You can't even marshal valid points, original thought, or language of your own. Just rabid chatter. I'll know it's time to leave when you produce decent content grin. Makes one appreciate the few that post with any cogency undecided.

bukatyne:
This man is clearly deranged. You are the one who own your wife an apology when you said all women have snakes in them or is your wife a male? Who knows, with your constant hate for gays, you might be a closet one yourself.
Show me where I said that and I'll deactivate. Another pop huh cheesy. Show your picture now. Why are you afraid - you can even redact the embarrassing bits (although that would probably make it a pointless exercise grin!).

Dullard that you are, you'll always present opportunity to be rinsed. Prepare for your water torture cool

TV

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 21, 2015
charles316:

As a feminist,how do you empower yourself or your fellow woman? [size=40pt]By spending hours here bashing men? [/size]

Says a misogynist.
charles316:
EggovinMma, shame on you.You have just been kissing the arse of that nl slut.
EggovinMma nl greatest asskisser.

Rokiatu,

madame,big butt isnt scarce in nigeria so why do u choose to show us that part of your body as if there is something special you ve got that other girls lack.

Madam,cover up and have some respect for your body and your husband.

Shalom.

6 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by charles316: 9:18pm On May 21, 2015
bukatyne:

I see you want to join the bashfest, not So?

Now run along and If you are interested in anyone of them, use the PM button

Answer the damn question .

Like TV said, I can imagine the hell you give to your husband at home.

@ victoriab, why dont you continue to stalk that guy you admire? Iykedere or whatever.

7 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by bukatyne(f): 9:20pm On May 21, 2015
TV01:

The thread is here for all to read. Even if you edit your posts the timeline won't change. You are a consummate dullard. Anyway sha the internet is a leveller wink.

Which is why you started with the sly invective against my wife? Someone you can't stand against in any way shape or form. Called to back up your utterances, you run tongue. Weasel. Ugly looking, ugly character

Engaging you is stultifying. You can't even marshal valid points, original thought, or language of your own. Just rabid chatter. I'll know it's time to leave when you produce decent content grin. Makes one appreciate the few that post with any cogency undecided.

Show me where I said that and I'll deactivate. Another pop huh cheesy. Show your picture now. Why are you afraid - you can even redact the embarrassing bits (although that would probably make it a pointless exercise grin!).

Dullard that you are, you'll always present opportunity to be rinsed. Prepare for your water torture cool

TV

I can't compete with your wife yet you want to masturbate with MINE picture?

Just Bleep off my mentions or is your wife not at home today?

8 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by bukatyne(f): 9:22pm On May 21, 2015
charles316:

Answer the damn question .

@ victoriab, why dont you continue to stalk that guy you admire? Iykedere or whatever.

Are you stupid or nuts?

I tried to be civil the first time yet it is obvious you are interested in the bash fest.

Let me be and never refer to my husband with your filth infested hands.

7 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by TV01(m): 9:26pm On May 21, 2015
bukatyne:
I can't compete with your wife yet you want to masturbate with MINE picture?
Post it first now, lets see if it's worthy.

bukatyne:
Just f.uck off my mentions or is your wife not at home today?
She's tending to our offspring. We'll be retiring shortly, so I have time to rinse your baboon ass like face grin!

Come on - show us your pic cool

TV

6 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by kaboninc(m): 9:31pm On May 21, 2015
bukatyne:
Why do these guys just don't like you?

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by bukatyne(f): 9:32pm On May 21, 2015
[quote author=TV01 post=33971828][/quote]

Keep waiting, who knows, I might post it...

Next year.

Beast of no gender.

You are ugly inside and outside; comparing you to a white washed wall is an insult to the wall.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by TV01(m): 9:32pm On May 21, 2015
charles316:
She almost certainly rides betaboy so hard she has a saddle; Look at the kind of rubbish she posts;

bukatyne:
First, a husband must study his wife to know what she wants (Even God/Jesus deals with us as individuals). The moment a man marries, it is no longer his concern what women want. When he knows what she wants, he must do all in his power to do what she wants how she wants it and when she wants it (as long as it is not a sin).
Broda is almost certainly wearing horseshoes grin!

TV

8 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by charles316: 9:32pm On May 21, 2015
bukatyne:

Are you stupid or nuts?

I tried to be civil the first time yet it is obvious you are interested in the bash fest.

Let me be and never refer to my husband with your filth infested hands.

Answer my question na.
What do you gain by being controversial?
How has feminism and lesbianism shaped your life?
Should I go on? grin

9 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by bukatyne(f): 9:33pm On May 21, 2015
kaboninc:

Why don't you direct your question.to them?
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by bukatyne(f): 9:35pm On May 21, 2015
TV01:

She almost certainly rides betaboy him so hard she has a saddle; Look at the kind of rubbish she posts;

In addition to all your buts in your life, you cannot comprehend again?

Your case is worse than I thought.

Keep exposing your stupidity.

8 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by kaboninc(m): 9:36pm On May 21, 2015
bukatyne:

Why don't you direct your question.to them?
If I do, the response will be filled with insults. Hence am asking you.
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 21, 2015
Wtf is happening here.

Ishilove
Obinoscopy
seun osewa

pls come and clean up this thread and dont forget to ban. Rare medium steak done land.
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by bukatyne(f): 9:38pm On May 21, 2015
charles316:

Answer my question na.
What do you gain by being controversial?
How has feminism and lesbianism shaped your life?
Should I go on? grin

Charles316:

I do not know you and not interested in joining issues with you.

Stay on your lane

6 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by charles316: 9:39pm On May 21, 2015
kaboninc:

Not that anyone chose to hate her for no reason but the woman comes up with these silly topics and attacks people with opinions different to hers. Her house girls (cococandy and co) are always present to support her.

Seen her battle with coo.gar, shym.ex, tearos.e and now tv01. She s got issues. I wan solve the issues tonight.

8 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by bukatyne(f): 9:40pm On May 21, 2015
kaboninc:

If I do, the response will be filled with insults. Hence am asking you.

Goodluck on your quest.

I have not even noticed anyone not liking me: I am sorry I don't care.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife / Marriage Of Deception / Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.