Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Women Are Their Worst Enemies - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Are Their Worst Enemies (24752 Views)

Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted / Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men's Roles Are. / Responsible Women Are Not Materialistic True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 6:47am On May 21, 2015
naijaboiy:
undecided
That trash you wrote, and he quoted it.
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 6:56am On May 21, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Hey coward, running away won't save you. I won't stop till you deactivate your account. That's how ruthless I am.
Yaay, Mark!.

Deal with him ruthlessly. grin
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 7:16am On May 21, 2015
osayidgreatest:
Yes only a person that hates themselves can do this . Women are own worst enemies indeed.
What of this? grin
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Dheartless: 8:11am On May 21, 2015
what!!
did I just read " unconscious feminist"?
so many types of feminism keeps emerging grin grin grin

when omotola will say a man is the head of the home and wife should submit to her husband.

you will hear she has "slave mentality"
grin

women are wonderful

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by lilmax(m): 10:44am On May 21, 2015
Challenge cool
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by lilmax(m): 10:46am On May 21, 2015
TooNoisy:

This is one challenge I'd luv 2 see. Ok both parties, post ur pix & that of ur spouses & let us judge. Enough of calling faceless people ugly, short and old. Just post pix.
exactly grin
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Dheartless: 11:32am On May 21, 2015
on this thread:
and someone was comparing the number of females in disagreement to the number of males with in disagreement.....

females
you see a couple on one side, another couple on one side and yet another on neutral or (confused)

males
you see erm...er... a man on one side, and you see men on the other side.

quite a nice thread, please guys keep it alive grin
(I love to see the challenge come through grin)

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:57am On May 21, 2015
lezz:
lol, take it easy. you know feminists can't stand the truth delivered with style and class.

and beside all this feminism noise, women especially feminist have fragile egos.
you have word-knifed her so bad she must be suffering haemorhage in secrecy.

We all know that yet they start fights they can't finish and when they are being pummeled from all side , lexically or verbally that is, they play the victims and act the haunted.

They abound in the romance section. I make no mistakes about hitting them hard. No apologies whatsoever.

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by veave(f): 12:00pm On May 21, 2015
Mrs Ugbelase Onuigbo Ijeoma was my boss in DBI when I was on IT. She was very kind to me. A very good mentor I must confess.
Nigerians do not know the difference between office, home, and hang out areas. Most times we think its business as usual... no one will talk or look down on you except you want it that way.

I had another female boss somewhere I worked after service. She wasn't nice at all but I didn't let her yeyerise me like she did others.

Let me just say Personality differ. Just do your job and do it well...
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 21, 2015
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 21, 2015
Confusion in the house

Men vs Men grin
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 21, 2015
Bitterness everywhere, smh.
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 21, 2015
Family section doesn't disappoint.. Always turning well-meaning threads into war zones... Make una keep it up sad
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Teespice(f): 1:05pm On May 21, 2015
softysparky:
Bitterness everywhere, smh.
as in eh
when all I came to do was to read comments.
certain things never change.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Marriage Of Deception / Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education / My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.