Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Women Are Their Worst Enemies - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Are Their Worst Enemies (24747 Views)

Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted / Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men's Roles Are. / Responsible Women Are Not Materialistic True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by bukatyne(f): 6:36pm On May 20, 2015
Dheartless:
from this thread, it is safe to say are their worst enemy.

I see couple of them in resentful dispute.

and most men seem to agree with each other, except for one man, who has been "the man against real men" from the creation of the world

How many females are in resentful dispute on This thread?

So a guy is not allowed to have a different opinion?

Perhaps men are their worst enemies afteral

10 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by bukatyne(f): 6:38pm On May 20, 2015
pickabeau1:

Your question is unclear
Your first post is very clear. Why do women have issues with women - In the end it became a male bashfest

So the thread just changed from female issues to male bashing?

Interesting interpretation.

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by pickabeau1: 6:40pm On May 20, 2015
bukatyne:

So the thread just changed from female issues to male bashing?

Interesting interpretation.

read the thread again and make your own observation

1 Like

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 20, 2015
FrancisTony:
Women are their worst enemy is a "chauvinistic/sexist phrase", as MEN are equally their own enemy.

Human rebellion, frailties, imperfection etc is mostly emphasized on, when it's towards female gender.

I agree that women are their worst enemy but I can still give you many instances of men being their own worst enemy.
Nobody would deny that he/she hasn't seen any man envious of his friend's success - politicians comes to my mind.

For example - If Omotola is having a little misunderstanding with Genevieve, the phrase pops up; but when the role is reversed e.g Davido versus Wizkid, tone would change that they are kids instead of men are their worst enemy.
Even on Nairaland, as a female, don't go on threads about successful female celebrities hating, as you'll be bashed with that phrase but MEN are free to hate on male celebrities. Hypocrisy! grin

Well, It's not a gender thing but depends on individuals.
Our society isn't nice towards feminine gender.

i disagree with you completely on that, my dear. The whole idea of "some members of a group being their worst enemies" is not a sexist phrase! If it were a sexist phrase, why them do we see it along racial lines? Haven't you heard of black people being their worst enemies? When we bring up issues on how African countries are being fleeced of their natural resourses by the MNCs with little or no remittance to the African governments, don't we see some 'racial traitors' come up with "why can't you just hold your leaders responsible for embezzling your public fund instead of blaming the white people?"

fact is, those who accuse other members of their group as being traitors are actually those deep in a group ideology like we have in feminism. Do you know how many times Janet Bloomfield has been branded by 3rd wave feminists as a gender traitor?

And no! It is not a chvinistic/mysogynistic saying. Feminists are the ones who use that saying the most so as to shame other women who disagree with them. You can see that already from @cococandy's first post on this very thread on page 0.

If the world isn't 'fair' to the female gender because of this saying, can we also say that the world is not fair to the black race too, because that saying is also heard among them.

You don't hear men are their own worst enemies because there has not really being a movement for men yet. The MRA is not as popular as feminism. The same way you will never hear white people are their own worst enemies. There has been no real movement for white people yet.

So pls, stop your victim mentality already!

7 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by zeb04(f): 6:48pm On May 20, 2015
bukatyne:

Sorry joor

You can still drop your thoughts

Amidst the crazy posts grin
smiley my dear I have nothing to say oh.

It is well and a very big congrats to you.

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 20, 2015
YourCoffin:

What are you saying? Apologies but you're a mass of confusion.
massive confusion, my dear!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 20, 2015
iykedare:

Even naijaboiy confirmed it. grin

Biatch,aren't you the same bitter vikkyb?
Lunatic, you go find boys of your level. I had to shun you cos you disgust me so much.

Skeleton sef dey keep fit. grin
Whatever Naijaboiy says is his business and can't be used as any evidence.

I'm stalking you, yet you keep mentioning me on every thread.
Do you see how stvpid you are?

7 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by naijaboiy: 7:28pm On May 20, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Whatever Naijaboiy says is his business and can't be used as any evidence.

I'm stalking you, yet you keep mentioning me on every thread.
Do you see how stvpid you are?
undecided

1 Like

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by bukatyne(f): 7:29pm On May 20, 2015
pickabeau1:

read the thread again and make your own observation

After you.

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by bukatyne(f): 7:30pm On May 20, 2015
zeb04:
smiley my dear I have nothing to say oh.

It is well and a very big congrats to you.

Thanks dear.
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by cococandy(f): 7:41pm On May 20, 2015
Ok let's settle the matter.
Women are their own worst enemies except me. grin
I'm the friendly nice one other women hate because they are bad and I'm good.

Was that not the point bukatyne was trying to make in her first post?
Maybe now we all agree.

Bukatyne sorry I didn't get the angle that you were coming from in the beginning.

Me I was talking on a larger societal scale. Much like saying Nigerians are their own enemies because they are the ones sabotaging their infrastructural and societal development not that Nigerians are their own enemies because they will first love a Ghanaian before another Nigerian.

Craziebone I hope you get me clearer now.

My opinion is in a different angle than the silly 'women hate each other thing' some women even help to proclaim (I don't really bother when guys say it. Na mischief dey worry them)

But for a lady that believes that, the message is clear. She agrees she hates other women.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by bukatyne(f): 7:45pm On May 20, 2015
cococandy:
Ok let's settle the matter.
Women are their own worst enemies except me. grin
I'm the friendly nice one other women hate because they are bad and I'm good.

Was that not the point bukatyne was trying to make in her first post?
Maybe now we all agree.

Bukatyne sorry I didn't get the angle that you were coming from in the beginning.

Me I was talking on a larger societal scale. Much like saying Nigerians are their own enemies because they are the ones sabotaging their infrastructural and societal development not that Nigerians are their own enemies because they will first love a Ghanaian before another Nigerian.

Craziebone I hope you get me clearer now.

My opinion is in a different angle than the silly 'women hate each other thing' some women even help to proclaim (I don't really bother when guys say it. Na mischief dey worry them)

But for a lady that believes that, the message is clear. She agrees she hates other women.

That was my point my sister.

I read an old tread with women are the enemies of women which prompted This thread.

The two examples were the prevalent reasons.

I liked the angle you came from too. I will be more hurt If my husband says I am ugly than a random man on the street.
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by bukatyne(f): 7:47pm On May 20, 2015
naijababe:

@ Thread, not a believer of this ridiculous maxim, humans are their own worst enemies. Period.

I agree with you
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Dheartless: 7:50pm On May 20, 2015
njokusboy:

grin grin grin
grin cheesy
let them say what they want....
we don't have time to worry about who hates our success or to worry about who our worst enemy is between men and women.

I think this thread was opened on guilty conscience of an hateful mind.
and of course for someone to be thinking who her enemy should be between men and women.....tells you a lot about that person.

I said it before , I don't care
grin

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Dheartless: 8:03pm On May 20, 2015
in fact I hate to generalize o, but the aggressiveness and senselessness of a particular female on this thread is enough to tag women enemies .
she has made into a "kill me or i kill you issue" this common online argument that should most probably be seen as a discussion to laugh out stress.

grin grin

it is unfortunate I can't just generalize

1 Like

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by lavatoz(f): 8:16pm On May 20, 2015
FrancisTony:

hahahahahaha! These guys can't handle raw truth.
I, a male, trashed their ego, exposed their hypocrisy and dumped it an incinerator without mincing words and they ended up blaming women.

Losers! grin
They are shocked that a man is against their primitive ideologies and because they can't fight their fellow "guy" they start picking on the women. grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Ewuro4: 9:34pm On May 20, 2015
bukatyne:

You mean female posters just see your moniker and decide they want to hate you or you both clashed as a result of difference in opinions and you both maintain coldness thereafter?

You also mean a lot of females are backstabbers excluding you and your group of friends?

Just seeking clarification

You don't have to respond to every post on a thread because you created it. You know very well we don't gel so why did you quote me? And yes, I can comment on any thread on NL because I can.

So guess what, I owe you/Noone no clarification.

naijababe:

# Ewuro4
Paadi mi, mabinu o but mehn I laughed out loud at this post, na wa o. Wetin you do am?

Hahaha Padi mi , Na so I see am oh. She's pardoned. Na kid.

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by bukatyne(f): 9:49pm On May 20, 2015
Ewuro4:

You don't have to respond to every post on a thread because you created it. You know very well we don't gel so why did you quote me? And yes, I can comment on any thread on NL because I can.

So guess what, I owe you/Noone no clarification.

You knew well that We do not gel before you posted on a tread I created to discuss an issue.

You posted something and I quoted you to explain as per the spirit of the thread.

You have the right to comment on my thread, I have the right to quote you.

So starting with us, What caused the lack of gelment? That would help the discuss

11 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 20, 2015
lavatoz:

They are shocked that a man is against their primitive ideologies and because they can't fight their fellow "guy" they start picking on the women. grin grin

can we also say that all the feminists in this thread was shocked that another woman could possibly support men, hence the term "gender traitor"? Is that why the likes of vikkybee would suspect that such a woman is a 35year old looking for husband and would tell it to her face so as to shame her? Is that why when a lady started a thread here encouraging women to be assets to their husbands rather than liabilities, the resident feminists attacked her and the men supporting her, calling them hipocrites? Is that why in that same thread, a feminist asked the op of that thread that: "on a softer note, how many private messages have you recieved since you started this thread?

Make una dey think small na!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 20, 2015
Craziebone abi na stup1dbone, you really don't have to quote me on every thread.

Why the obsession? Drop your comment or fvck off! undecided

8 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Ewuro4: 10:04pm On May 20, 2015
pickabeau1:

LOL... now that is some weird ish
IF (with a big IF) that story is true, I wish that lady d best. However I am really concerned about her life in that home
She could be poisoned by those two.

The likey likey crew... you know them

I saw a broadcast last week about the freak snow in your hood. They called off some NHL game

I wish her well too. Very Pathetic.

Likey likey multimonikers Crew grin

Yes . snow in summer. What a disaster. Are you a NHL fan?
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by lavatoz(f): 10:07pm On May 20, 2015
craziebone:

can we also say that all the feminists in this thread was shocked that another woman could possibly support men, hence the term "gender traitor"? Is that why the likes of vikkybee would suspect that such a woman is a 35year old looking for husband and would tell it to her face so as to shame her? Is that why when a lady started a thread here encouraging women to be assets to their husbands rather than liabilities, the resident feminists attacked her and the men supporting her, calling them hipocrites? Is that why in that same thread, a feminist asked the op of that thread that: "on a softer note, how many private messages have you recieved since you started this thread?

Honey, women have been supporting misogyny and extreme patriarchal beliefs for ages even today. Not every woman supports feminism. Matter of fact, many women in this country fight against feminism because it has tarnished the image of a weak woman. They adore their roles as 2nd class citizens. The feminists that fight women who think this way is because they're snapping some common sense into them because they've been brainwashed. NL males appreciate women who think like 2nd class citizens that way it's easier to control and manipulate them. So you too: Think small na?

8 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by pickabeau1: 10:16pm On May 20, 2015
Ewuro4:

I wish her well too. Very Pathetic.

Likey likey multimonikers Crew grin

Yes . snow in summer. What a disaster. Are you a NHL fan?

Na so

I saw it on TV ni

NHL...Nope..not really.....

1 Like

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by funlord(m): 10:19pm On May 20, 2015
softysparky:

Maybe you need to re-evaluate yourself also and learn more from these women you used as an example. They have never been this hostile and aggressive to anyone on nairaland.
grin
softysparky:

Maybe you need to re-evaluate yourself also and learn more from these women you used as an example. They have never been this hostile and aggressive to anyone on nairaland.
Gaddemit!!!

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by bukatyne(f): 10:52pm On May 20, 2015
craziebone:

@bolded:

Are you referring to This thread?

I 100% doubt it.

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 20, 2015
lavatoz:

Honey, women have been supporting misogyny and extreme patriarchal beliefs for ages even today. Not every woman supports feminism. Matter of fact, many women in this country fight against feminism because it has tarnished the image of a weak woman. They adore their roles as 2nd class citizens. The feminists that fight women who think this way is because they're snapping some common sense into them because they've been brainwashed. NL males appreciate women who think like 2nd class citizens that way it's easier to control and manipulate them. So you too: Think small na?

so women like that op who encouraged other women to be an asset to their men are weak women? Do you know the list of women that have been attacked by feminists because they decided not to be identified as feminist? That list also include so many hollywood stars, Omotola and Kim Kadarshian (i am not a very big fan of kim kadarshian). Do these women seem weak to you? You feminists like linking power to money, fame, career and status, and that's why even when there is gender imbalance in the jobs like fire fighting, you don't advocate quotas for such jobs.

Since you link power to money, fame, career and status, can you honestly say that the ladies i have mentioned are 'weak' women? You get money reach those women? Abi na status you get? Pls, understand i am not trying to diss you. I am only making you guys to understand there is an error in your movement and that you guys have to do something quickly otherwise, the gains you have made in the past decades will be reversed.

When you try to monopolize reproductive power, you don't expect that every body including women will agree with you. When you falsify history or tell what Chimamanda would call a "single story", just to impress your narative and further your agenda, you don't expect everyone to agree with you.

Honestly, if feminism can stick to the dictionary definition of it, no person in his right senses would go against it.

Maybe i should tell you a bit about myself: i use to be what feminists call a "real man" and that's because i defended them passionately. Infact, FrancisTony own na smalls. It continued until i got involved in a shocking discussion where feminists were arguing against male reproductive rights- that a man should not have a say at all if HIS OWN CHILD SHOULD BE BORN OR NOT. At first, i thought it was just the thinking of feminist i was discussing with; i never knew it is an article of the 3rd wave feminist religion. I had similar discussions with several other feminists and it was the same vile, disingenuinty, irrationality, hate, pathology and desperate tyranny.

I started re examining all that i fiercely defended and i came to appreciate some more, corrected the others and outrightly dismissed the vast majority!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by lavatoz(f): 1:06am On May 21, 2015
craziebone:

so women like that op who encouraged other women to be an asset to their men are weak women? Do you know the list of women that have been attacked by feminists because they decided not to be identified as feminist? That list also include so many hollywood stars, Omotola and Kim Kadarshian (i am not a very big fan of kim kadarshian). Do these women seem weak to you? You feminists like linking power to money, fame, career and status, and that's why even when there is gender imbalance in the jobs like fire fighting, you don't advocate quotas for such jobs.

Since you link power to money, fame, career and status, can you honestly say that the ladies i have mentioned are 'weak' women? You get money reach those women? Abi na status you get? Pls, understand i am not trying to diss you. I am only making you guys to understand there is an error in your movement and that you guys have to do something quickly otherwise, the gains you have made in the past decades will be reversed.

When you try to monopolize reproductive power, you don't expect that every body including women will agree with you. When you falsify history or tell what Chimamanda would call a "single story", just to impress your narative and further your agenda, you don't expect everyone to agree with you.

Honestly, if feminism can stick to the dictionary definition of it, no person in his right senses would go against it.

Maybe i should tell you a bit about myself: i use to be what feminists call a "real man" and that's because i defended them passionately. Infact, FrancisTony own na smalls. It continued until i got involved in a shocking discussion where feminists were arguing against male reproductive rights- that a man should not have a say at all if HIS OWN CHILD SHOULD BE BORN OR NOT. At first, i thought it was just the thinking of feminist i was discussing with; i never knew it is an article of the 3rd wave feminist religion. I had similar discussions with several other feminists and it was the same vile, disingenuinty, irrationality, hate, pathology and desperate tyranny.

I started re examining all that i fiercely defended and i came to appreciate some more, corrected the others and outrightly dismissed the vast majority!

The focus of this thread is: "Women being their worst enemies" and you're bringing up a whole different argument just to start a baseless debate. You list women that have been attacked by feminists; do you know how many women have been attacked for standing up for feminism? There are many incidents where women have attacked a woman for standing up for her rights. So far I didn't see any bashing here until it came from some NL males. You enjoy a docile woman that is why you think she's right and every other woman is wrong. Saying a woman is like an asset to her husband is like suggesting that wives are nothing more than prized acesories to their husbands. As we know such women do not ever get involved with their husbands affairs neither are they appreciated. Women like Omotola won't have been as successful like she is today if not for feminism; therefore she's an unconscious feminist by her actions but refuses to accept it out of this fear of being labelled a feminist because in our society being called a feminist is like saying you are a boko haram recruit. You think in Nigeria feminists are a majority among women? No my friend, some women with such views keep their mouth shuts to avoid humiliation and verbal abuse from other WOMEN.

9 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by osayidgreatest: 2:41am On May 21, 2015
Yes only a person that hates themselves can do this . Women are own worst enemies indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 6:19am On May 21, 2015
lavatoz:

The focus of this thread is: "Women being their worst enemies" and you're bringing up a whole different argument just to start a baseless debate. You list women that have been attacked by feminists; do you know how many women have been attacked for standing up for feminism? There are many incidents where women have attacked a woman for standing up for her rights. So far I didn't see any bashing here until it came from some NL males. You enjoy a docile woman that is why you think she's right and every other woman is wrong. Saying a woman is like an asset to her husband is like suggesting that wives are nothing more than prized acesories to their husbands. As we know such women do not ever get involved with their husbands affairs neither are they appreciated. Women like Omotola won't have been as successful like she is today if not for feminism; therefore she's an unconscious feminist by her actions but refuses to accept it out of this fear of being labelled a feminist because in our society being called a feminist is like saying you are a boko haram recruit. You think in Nigeria feminists are a majority among women? No my friend, some women with such views keep their mouth shuts to avoid humiliation and verbal abuse from other WOMEN.

this is going to be my last post on this particular thread, at least for now. I have a lot to meet up with offline. Anyway, i agree with you on some of the things you said.

Now, i don't like it when you assume things about me. You don't even know the first things about me yet you think i enjoy docile women? And any woman with such view must be docile, is that what you think? No wonder she was attacked! And no, she did not suggest women are prized acessories when she encouraged women to be assests to their men. I suggest you read that thread.

It is also not true that Omotola wouldn't have been successful if it hadn't been for feminism. That's like saying every rich African was able to become successful only because of black emancipation movements. Anyway, that's a different topic for another day.

As for not wanting to be identified as feminists for some fears, well, i may have to admit ignorance there and say that i do not know about it. Maybe i am not too careful enough to observe it but in my experience, it has been the other way round. Not identifying with feminism has become worse than hating on children. A man who holds a different view is seen as someone with fragile ego; and i think FrancisTony mentioned it somewhere on this thread. So you can see that i am not lying. Women who are against it are seen as gender traitors who are are girls and are afraid of becoming a woman. Go against feminism and you are seen as uncivilized, backward and ignorant! The word "ignorant" is one word very common with feminists. Not many people want to be called that.

Do you know what amount of work i did just to to become bold in speaking against feminism? Do you know what courage it takes? Do you know how many people's thought of me i had to damn in order to become confident speaking against the world's favorite pet? Yes, it is the world's favorite pet and that is why Obama speaks of it with so much enthusiasm even though he respects women less than i do; that's why the BBC is their sworn media; that's why they control the airwaves; that's why Emma Watson could be given a space at the UN general assembly so she can make the false claim that woman are paid less for doing the same work a man does.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife / Marriage Of Deception / Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.