Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Women Are Their Worst Enemies - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Are Their Worst Enemies (24740 Views)

Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted / Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men's Roles Are. / Responsible Women Are Not Materialistic True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 21, 2015
family section Male moderator is here deleting female comments and leaving ones that support male.

cc Ishilove, Seun
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by bukatyne(f): 2:11pm On May 21, 2015
craziebone:

so women like that op who encouraged other women to be an asset to their men are weak women? Do you know the list of women that have been attacked by feminists because they decided not to be identified as feminist? That list also include so many hollywood stars, Omotola and Kim Kadarshian (i am not a very big fan of kim kadarshian). Do these women seem weak to you? You feminists like linking power to money, fame, career and status, and that's why even when there is gender imbalance in the jobs like fire fighting, you don't advocate quotas for such jobs.

Since you link power to money, fame, career and status, can you honestly say that the ladies i have mentioned are 'weak' women? You get money reach those women? Abi na status you get? Pls, understand i am not trying to diss you. I am only making you guys to understand there is an error in your movement and that you guys have to do something quickly otherwise, the gains you have made in the past decades will be reversed.

When you try to monopolize reproductive power, you don't expect that every body including women will agree with you. When you falsify history or tell what Chimamanda would call a "single story", just to impress your narative and further your agenda, you don't expect everyone to agree with you.

Honestly, if feminism can stick to the dictionary definition of it, no person in his right senses would go against it.

Maybe i should tell you a bit about myself: i use to be what feminists call a "real man" and that's because i defended them passionately. Infact, FrancisTony own na smalls. It continued until i got involved in a shocking discussion where feminists were arguing against male reproductive rights- that a man should not have a say at all if HIS OWN CHILD SHOULD BE BORN OR NOT. At first, i thought it was just the thinking of feminist i was discussing with; i never knew it is an article of the 3rd wave feminist religion. I had similar discussions with several other feminists and it was the same vile, disingenuinty, irrationality, hate, pathology and desperate tyranny.

I started re examining all that i fiercely defended and i came to appreciate some more, corrected the others and outrightly dismissed the vast majority!

I know I am late to this party however, your posts do not have bearing with this thread

If you want to discuss feminism, please open another thread for it.

Please post a link to the wives are assets for us to view. I doubt a lady just saying women should be assets to their husbands would generate rancor.

9 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by bukatyne(f): 2:13pm On May 21, 2015
veave:
Mrs Ugbelase Onuigbo Ijeoma was my boss in DBI when I was on IT. She was very kind to me. A very good mentor I must confess.
Nigerians do not know the difference between office, home, and hang out areas. Most times we think its business as usual... no one will talk or look down on you except you want it that way.

I had another female boss somewhere I worked after service. She wasn't nice at all but I didn't let her yeyerise me like she did others.

Let me just say Personality differ. Just do your job and do it well...

@bold, very true
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by bukatyne(f): 2:15pm On May 21, 2015
What's up with the hidden posts grin
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by naijaboiy: 3:33pm On May 21, 2015
VictoriaBee:

That trash you wrote, and he quoted it.
Which "trash"?

Calm your wet pusssy down and explain like a sensible human being undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by TV01(m): 4:05pm On May 21, 2015
RoyalRoy why spoil my fun now grin. You could at least have waited until after I'd finish serving. Who was it that went whining to the mods?

TV
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by lolababe331e: 4:13pm On May 21, 2015
FrancisTony:
Women are their worst enemy is a "chauvinistic/sexist phrase", as MEN are equally their own enemy.

Human rebellion, frailties, imperfection etc is mostly emphasized on, when it's towards female gender.

I agree that women are their worst enemy but I can still give you many instances of men being their own worst enemy.
Nobody would deny that he/she hasn't seen any man envious of his friend's success - politicians comes to my mind.

For example - If Omotola is having a little misunderstanding with Genevieve, the phrase pops up; but when the role is reversed e.g Davido versus Wizkid, tone would change that they are kids instead of men are their worst enemy.
Even on Nairaland, as a female, don't go on threads about successful female celebrities hating, as you'll be bashed with that phrase but MEN are free to hate on male celebrities. Hypocrisy! grin

Well, It's not a gender thing but depends on individuals.
Our society isn't nice towards feminine gender.

This is a real eye opener. It's so true, male bosses are nasty to their junior male colleagues all the time while sometimes giving more advantage to the females yet no one says men are their own worst enemies in such instances. Typically more envy exists between the same gender

10 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by lilmax(m): 4:14pm On May 21, 2015
Posts deleted? Why? Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew angry
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 21, 2015
TV01:
RoyalRoy why spoil my fun now grin. You could at least have waited until after I'd finish serving. Who was it that went whining to the mods?

TV
He was bias.

He was deleting the insults given towards male and their apologists(female asslickers) and I'd to call Ishilove to do the needful.

7 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by lolababe331e: 4:26pm On May 21, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Same way you all bounced on that dude, francis.

Example of men being there worst enemy.

Don't mind the hypocrites

6 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by lolababe331e: 4:29pm On May 21, 2015
bukatyne:

Did you do a secret survey to know the posters who liked a post?

Who are the evil ones? Women? Are you exempt from This evil?

I was going to ask if there's now a way to know who liked what grin very ridiculous

This issue is just the same way people are always quick to say Nigerians are their own worst enemies, blacks are their own worst enemies .....

Maybe it's simply a case of Human beings are their own worst enemies

7 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by TV01(m): 4:50pm On May 21, 2015
bukatyne:
First you must have lost Some nuts in your head dragging my husband into this. .
Hypocrite - after you insulted my wife and used the term "viper" too refer to my womenfolk - keep feigning indignation grin!

bukatyne:

You think posting nonsense posts with a mixture of insults is intelligence or posting hypocritical posts of things you cannot do in your life is.

I quote sermons here really? Stupid nutcase.

Someone is shrewd when the person replies your insults with insults. You can spew gibberish with your acidic Hands yet you are crying someone is a shrew. Pathetic

Mister smart pants, We see you with your smart comments offline. .
Awwww.....someone is pained and jealous. Pretender. Don't worry, I'm dancing on your last nerve today smiley. I'mma do you like toothache cheesy!

bukatyne:
Foolish hypocritical ugly short old man! .
Please, qualify that with "proud" cool. Oya, you that you are making mouth, show us what you gat. Trial by combat, combat by picture kiss. Show us pix of your tall, handsome young Jaffa, one of yourself (Not your usual redacted and blurry pix 0), and you both.

Post by 20:00 hours - loser deactivates.

bukatyne:
Now f.uck off my mentions and now you know I am a shrew, watch How you quote me. I.diot.
How crass and uncouth. As ever you expose your dark and damaged self. Guttersnipe. I'll-mannered, shrewish, thick and low-bred. All your pretend piety and bogus empathy for other women. You are sickeningly emblematic of the OP.

There's no way that broda isn't suffering at your hands. Either from your base manner or your wretched presence.

Tick-tock, your time is at hand - you sourpuss cool

TV

...if you post a grovelling apology and confess that you don't equate to a pile of my wifes toenail clippings, I may consider pardoning you cool

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 21, 2015
I guess the circus show is over - many hidden posts.

Family section never dissapoints.

#TeamNeutral. I no want enemy grin
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 21, 2015
Not again. undecided

cc Ishilove. Someone deserves a ban.
TV01:

Hypocrite - after you insulted my wife and used the term "viper" too refer to my womenfolk - keep feigning indignation grin!

Awwww.....someone is pained and jealous. Hypocrite. Don't worry, I'm dancing on your last nerve today smiley. I'mma do you like toothache cheesy!

Please, qualify that with "proud" cool. Oya, you that you are making mouth, show us what you gat. Trial by combat, combat by picture kiss. Show us pix of your tall, handsome young Jaffa, one of yourself (Not your usual redacted and blurry pix 0), and you both.

How crass and uncouth. As ever you expose your dark and damaged self. Guttersnipe. I'll-mannered, shrewish, thick and low-bred. All your pretend piety and bogus empathy for other women. You are sickeningly emblematic of the OP.

There's no way that broda isn't suffering at your hands. Either from your base manner or your wretched presence.

TV

...if you post a grovelling apology and confess that you don't equate to a pile of my wifes toenail clippings, I may consider pardoning you cool

1 Like

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 21, 2015
bukatyne:

I know I am late to this party however, your posts do not have bearing with this thread

If you want to discuss feminism, please open another thread for it.

Please post a link to the wives are assets for us to view. I doubt a lady just saying women should be assets to their husbands would generate rancor.

i have ended my participation in this thread already. The reason being: i cannot continue to engage in a discussion that will lead no where. Although, from time to time, i will still be coming around; it is important we don't give you monopoly of cyber space. Many people are reading and as they read, they get an orientation. Allowing a feminist dominance of cyber space is a threat to societal security; they feed the good, the bad and the ugly. It is the responsibily of other good feminists to call out the bad and the ugly ones. But in a case where these good ones refuse to do the needful and instead protect the others, people like us will stand up and do the job.

My leaving this thread is not a runing away. As a matter of fact, it is a precautionary measure. No matter how strong you are, you are what you see, read, feel, hear and exposed to. Doctors do wear protective gears, don't they?

As for the proof you want me to bring, i will definitely provide it. But pls, don't go chery-picking through the responses. That op may or may not be looking for a man; but for a feminist to come up and say something like "on a softer note, how many men have sent you private mails since you started this thread?" is completely wrong! Would it be ok too...to acuse FrancisTony of looking for women?

https://www.nairaland.com/1969656/women-becoming-assets-rather-than

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 21, 2015
Bro tveeeeee angry

Lets discuss the advantages of kale over spinach instead of this
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by bukatyne(f): 5:18pm On May 21, 2015
TV01:

It is not my fault you have impaired memory... you said all women have a little bit of snakishness in them first remember or should I dig out your posts for you? Do you even know what hypocrite means

TV01:
Awwww.....someone is pained and jealous. Hypocrite. Don't worry, I'm dancing on your last nerve today smiley. I'mma do you like toothache cheesy!
Please, qualify that with "proud" cool. Oya, you that you are making mouth, show us what you gat. Trial by combat, combat by picture kiss. Show us pix of your tall, handsome young Jaffa, one of yourself (Not your usual redacted and blurry pix 0), and you both.!

Are you this daft? Or you think my family is trivial enough to drag into this bullshit? I am just wondering if you feel you were/are not good enough to marry your wife hence the constant referral to her undecided

You know what, if I do not post the pictures of myself or my husband, come and deactivate my account idiot.

TV01:

Pretend piety? Who pretends to be pious between us? St. Tv, we see how well mannered and high-bred you are. I wonder who sounds damaged in the both of us. No normal man will sound half as bitter and uncouth as you are. Try bitter and petty in addition. You brought your signature bitterness to this thread remember? Whatever a woman has done to you, the love of your wife should be able to wipe it away.

TV01:

undecided

TV

...if you post a grovelling apology and confess that you don't equate to a pile of my wifes toenail clippings, I may consider pardoning you cool[/quote]

This man is clearly deranged. You are the one who own your wife an apology when you said all women have snakes in them or is your wife a male? Who knows, with your constant hate for gays, you might be a closet one yourself.

Keep dragging your wife into this mess, that is your headache.

11 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by bukatyne(f): 5:22pm On May 21, 2015
craziebone:

i have ended my participation in this thread already. The reason being: i cannot continue to engage in a discussion that will lead no where. Although, from time to time, i will still be coming around; it is important we don't give you monopoly of cyber space. Many people are reading and as they read, they get an orientation. Allowing a feminist dominance of cyber space is a threat to societal security; they feed the good, the bad and the ugly. It is the responsibily of other good feminists to call out the bad and the ugly ones. But in a case where these good ones refuse to do the needful and instead protect the others, people like us will stand up and do the job.

Bros, this thread has no feminist angle to it at all.

craziebone:
My leaving this thread is not a runing away. As a matter of fact, it is a precautionary measure. No matter how strong you are, you are what you see, read, feel, hear and exposed to. Doctors do wear protective gears, don't they?

Run ke? You lost me here

craziebone:
As for the proof you want me to bring, i will definitely provide it. But pls, don't go chery-picking through the responses. That op may or may not be looking for a man; but for a feminist to come up and say something like "on a softer note, how many men have sent you private mails since you started this thread?" is completely wrong! Would it be ok too...to acuse FrancisTony of looking for women?

https://www.nairaland.com/1969656/women-becoming-assets-rather-than

Thank you, would look at the thread.

Modified: I am done with the thread, What is your grouse with it

6 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 21, 2015
bukatyne:

Who knows, with your constant hate for gays, you might be a closet one yourself.
Kinda true. grin He asked that dude francis if he's top or bottom and I had to google it.

He spent time knowing a lot about gay.
How wierd of a straight dude except he's bi-curious bisexual. lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by bukatyne(f): 5:38pm On May 21, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Kinda true. grin He asked that dude francis if he's top or bottom and I had to google it.

He spent time knowing a lot about gay.
How wierd of a straight dude except he's bi-curious bisexual. lipsrsealed

What is top and bottom
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 21, 2015
bukatyne:

What is top and bottom
The link isn't posting.

Google it
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by coogaluta(f): 7:10pm On May 21, 2015
Nawaoo sad angry
please, just in case the pics start coming up, somebody should please mention me
tenk cool
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by bukatyne(f): 7:14pm On May 21, 2015
@craziebone:

I am done with that thread, What is your grouse with it?
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Stillfire: 7:15pm On May 21, 2015
This topic again? Thought it had been dealt with. My stance doesn't change either. From experience, I've been in girl groups to know that the ones who at the drop of the heart scream their lungs out to say women are their worst enemies are the biggest troublemakers in those groups. grin cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by cococandy(f): 7:21pm On May 21, 2015
Stillfire:
This topic again? Thought it had been dealt with. My stance doesn't change either. From experience, I've been in girl groups to know that the ones who at the drop of the heart scream their lungs out to say women are their worst enemies are the biggest troublemakers in those groups. grin cheesy
grin gbam

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by bukatyne(f): 7:23pm On May 21, 2015
Stillfire:

@Bold: very true

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 21, 2015
Stillfire:
I've dealt with that foolish girl called ewu4 = goat.

She's also a tribalist. Very hateful thing. grin

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Stillfire: 7:37pm On May 21, 2015
VictoriaBee:

I've dealt with that foolish girl called ewu4 = goat.

She's also a tribalist. Very hateful thing. grin

What happened? I didn't read the thread o. You people can agree to disagree without fighting now.
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 21, 2015
Stillfire:

What happened? I didn't read the thread o. You people can agree to disagree without fighting now.
She was supporting men.

She thinks licking men butt and getting validation fron NL guys would mean she has a happy home whereas, she's a frustrated housewife. grin

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Stillfire: 7:48pm On May 21, 2015
VictoriaBee:

She was supporting men.

She thinks licking men butt and getting validation fron NL guys would mean she has a happy home whereas, she's a frustrated housewife. grin

That's harsh. She can support whoever. We can all agree to disagree, that's my policy for NL women only grin. For NL men, they don't have such privileges, we fight to the end. grin cool

1 Like

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by babygirlfl: 7:52pm On May 21, 2015
Stillfire:

Words on marble

8 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by cococandy(f): 7:57pm On May 21, 2015
Stillfire:

That's harsh. She can support whoever. We can all agree to disagree, that's my policy for NL women only grin. For NL men, they don't have such privileges, we fight to the end. grin cool
nne are you my lost twin? grin

Seriously I try not have word fights with fellow ladies on NL even the very annoying ones and those ones that hide behind new monikers to wish me and my family ill.

Na swallow and ignore mode I dey try for that side.

The guys are the ones in for it.
#sorryguys.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife / Marriage Of Deception / Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.