Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. (41000 Views)

How I Became Running Mate To Buhari- VP Osinbajo / I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari / Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by Codyt(m): 9:05am On May 31, 2015
SirFrank1477:
No disrespect to anyone please,but Most of us here do not know the essence of freedom of Information Act promulgated by Dr Jonathan.why Yaradua made his Assets public was cos their is no freedom of Information Act inforce then,and so he made his assets public cos that was the only way the public can have a view o it,if u want to have a record of Buhari assest u write to the code of conduct for a copy of it and it will be made available to you by virtue of the freedom of Information Act.that is the essence of freedom of Information Act.so please try and get it right before you come here to post things online for people to read.stop misleading some people with your half knowlegde of what is on ground. Buhari have not failed,he fulfilled what he promised,he even said in his first 100days in office,but he just declared in 2days in office.thats a good one .
You've said well. We are our own enemies. Nigerians will never live a life of contentment! It infuriates me how we make use of the social media. Rather than cricising this old man let's all support him. Let's give him voice. And he will not fail us.
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by dave2meek(m): 9:06am On May 31, 2015
Buhahaha our change agentgrin

1 Like

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by papoose999(m): 9:06am On May 31, 2015
Olupery:

If he had delivered on his promises at least well above average I trust Nigerians they won't stick calling him and his wife such names you mentionéd..

Even you, I mean yourself enjoy calling him by such names. Atleast you could remember 80% of such names. grin

If he had delivered on his promises at least well above average I trust Nigerians they won't stick calling him and his wife such names you mentionéd..

Even you, I mean yourself enjoy calling him by such names. Atleast you could remember 80% of such names.
d same tin is happn nw my broda 48hours in office buhari has alrdy broke 2 of hs campaign promise

1 Like

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by papoose999(m): 9:07am On May 31, 2015
Codyt:

You've said well. We are our own enemies. Nigerians will never live a life of contentment! It infuriates me how we make use of the social media. Rather than cricising this old man let's all support him. Let's give him voice. And he will not fail us.
d same way u supportd jonathan on social media

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by tsdarkside(m): 9:08am On May 31, 2015
BlackHuman:
Well, he just resumed office last week friday...So there's still more than enough time to do it publicly. Besides work-Proper starts on monday in dis country. Friday was a public holiday. Saturday and Sunday are weekends.

bros..please,dont defend them,when they are playing wayo..WE MUST GET SERIOUS WITH OUR LEADERS.... angry angry angry

WE WANT TO KNOW WHAT BELONGS TO YOU,OR NOT..... angry angry angry

simple...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by anonimi: 9:08am On May 31, 2015
lastpage:
But even even when Yar Ardua as President, made a Public declaration of his Assets, your Otuoke puppet never did his own "PUBLICLY"!

Is it that you also abandoned school in a hurry to join the army on your principal's recommendation such that you could not fully understand the meaning of the word, NEVER

Or you just being a mischievous LIAR as with most supporters of the winchious party, APC?

egin:
Source http://pointblanknews.com/

Vice President Jonathan Bows To Pressure, Declares N.2Billion In Assets

VP Goodluck Jonathan 
The Vice president Goodluck Jonathan yesterday capitulated to public pressure over the public declaration of his assets as done by his boss, President Umaru Yaradua as he made public his assets declaration to the Code of Conduct Bureau.

The assets which were made public by the senior Special Assistant to the Vice president on Media and Public Affairs, Ima Niboro indicates that the value of the Vice president total assets and cash in banks stands at N295,304,420.

This is about N561, 148,472 less than the assets declare by President Umaru Yar’Adua who declared his total assets to be at the value of N856,452,892.

Mr. Iniboro said the vice president’s decision to make public his assets declaration was to show that ‘there is nothing to hide’.

He added that the vice president is ‘a firm believer in the rule of law and this has guided his conduct in office through the years.

“It is this belief that also guided his position that having declared his assets for a total of seven times, there was no point in going further to publish the declaration” he noted

The vice president’s aide regretted that the position of the vice president not to make public his assets declaration had ‘generated an unfortunate storm, which is not only distractive but also quite unnecessary. We are worried that some newspapers and citizens we hold in high esteem have joined the fray.

“This merely shows that in the affairs of man, there comes a time when even the law must take a second place and the public mood must define our actions. To The Vice president, this is such a time, hence the choice to send you a copy of his declaration for publication” he said.

advertisement

In the assets declaration made public yesterday, it indicated that the vice president submitted his assets declaration before Justice Muktar Dodo of the Abuja high court on 30th May 2007, a day after the oath of office and oath of allegiance was administered on him.

A break down of the assets of the vice president indicates that he has four buildings located in Yenegoa, Abuja and his home town in Ogbia, Bayelsa state.

The Vice president said he owns a five bedroom Duplex in Gwarimpa 11, Abuja which was acquired in 2003 through loan and is valued at N24,990,000 while another Seven Bedroom Duplex, which he described as Village personal Home is located at Otuoke in Ogbia Local government area of Bayelsa state. It is valued at the cost of N18,000, 000 and was acquired through ‘savings and gifts in Kind.

The last of the Vice president’s residential buildings are the Four bedroom Duplex acquired in 2003 through ‘savings and gift in Kind’ in the Kpansia area of Yenegoa. The value of the building, he said is N15,000,000. The last Building is the extended Family house in Yenegoa which he said is a four flat storey Building acquired between 2003 and 2007 through savings. The value of the property is put at N10,000,000.

Under vacant and undeveloped plots, the vice president stated as follows: 1032.50 square meter of land located at Onopa Yenegoa and valued at N3,098.00. Plot 2C, 374 Low density Area Yenegoa allocated by the bayelsa state government and valued at N150,000. 2760.00 square meter plot at cadastral Zone BO2, Durumi, Abuja allocated by the federal Capital Development Authority and valued at N5,578,540. One Parcel of farm Land at Otuoke Ogbia acquired through inheritance and estimated at the value of N50,000,000.

Plot Medium Density in Yenegoa allocated by the Federal Ministry of Works and housing the value of which he said is N1550.00

Plot 29, Low density Area Plot in Yenegoa allocated by the Bayelsa state government the value of which is put at N4,908. While the last undeveloped plot owned by the vice president is plot 2246 Cadastral Zone A06, Abuja the value of which he put at N4, 800,000. It was allocated by the Federal Capital development Authority, FCDA

The Vice president’s investment in stocks which is being managed by City Code Investment Company is as follows.

S/No Name of Stock Number Of Shares Value As At 5/25/07
1 CADBURY PLC 8,666 N264,313
2 FLOUR MILLS PLC 8,466 N635,119.32
3 GUINESS NIG. PLC 6,395 N796,177.50
4 UNILEVER 18,750 N337,500
5 UNION BANK OF NIG. PLC 23,466 N727,446
6 FIDELITY BANK PLC 33,333 N296,663.70
7 UBA PLC 180,000 N6,838,200
8 ACCESS BANK PLC 84,656 N1,635,553.92
9 CADBURY PLC 2,500 N76,250
10 UNION BANK PLC 716,109 N22,199,379
11 FIRST BANK PLC 20,000 N808,000
12 FLOUR MILLS PLC 13,333 N1,000,241.66
13 NIGERIAN BREWERIES PLC 10,000 N363,000
14 BANK PHB PLC 866,666 N24,959,980.80
15 OANDO 15,125 N1,134,375
TOTAL 2,007,465 N62,072,200

Other investments include 4nos passenger boats for hiring which is valued at N5, 260,000. While the total cash in Nigerian banks being personal saving of salaries/allowances and income from his investments stands at N58, 984,123.

The vice president house holds utensils including generators, a BMW car valued at N15, 800,000, which he said was a gift; air conditioners, furniture, electronics and kitchen utensils is valued at N41,800,000.

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by erico2k2(m): 9:08am On May 31, 2015
Rawani:

It is available and the agency is required by law to grant such requests. The insincere nature of the past government is what made the CCB seem uncooperative. Believe me, this week you will know what your President earns. Quote me if you don't.
aahah I laugh in Warri slang,that Agency is more corrupt than any Nigerian president past or present,I always tell people who have ears to hear the leadership of the day is not the problem they have good intention at heart, the would like to leave a good name,ie GEJ, PMB I believe the have the good of the Nation at heart but those under them especially those whose positions are not affected by election rather than appointment are the problem of this country.DO you know how many times I wrote to that same Govt department under the FIO act to get info on how many CCTV equipment gets imported into that country and no answer or reply?yet it took £10 and 2 weeks to get such result in the UK.That same crap dept is responsible for telling us the tonnage of PMS imported into the country, will they?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by Nobody: 9:09am On May 31, 2015
I am loving this country more and more each day, yes we aren't perfect, and yes we don't have the best president either...but what we do have is a gradually growing healthy political environment where we have a strong opposition party who is constantly picking and scrutinising everything the ruling party does...so who are the beneficiaries of this situation?? The Nigerian people off course!!! Never again will it be business as usual, never again will we have one over powerful ruling party who act with reckless abandon...
Nigeria...faith in thee restored..

Nigerian and proud

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by mployer(m): 9:09am On May 31, 2015
midolian:
I used to think you are one of those in the opposition with good thinking. I am really disappointed, man.

Buhari and Osinbajo only submitted their forms..why not calm down to see what will happen next? The bureau is even yet to verify the items on the form. Giv em time..if you can't bear the heat of being in the opposition, fvck the hell outta this country instead of making a fool of yourself repeatedly.

On the issue of asset declaration, You can see Metuh's reaction as “No comment for now. These are early days. At the moment, we wish them well.”..Now, that is how to be in the opposition..CALM tha fvck down!

You so wish BUhari bad you can't wait for him to fail. Buh interestingly, you are failing a million times b4 he makes a mistake.

Y'all will eventually get tired of defending Buhari and his corrupt allies. This is just the beginning.

Public declaration when Tinubu is there? Bro, you joking.

Change is coming but not the one you voted for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by omostar: 9:10am On May 31, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Did you read Garba Shehu's comment? He said Buhari has already fulfilled his electoral promise of public assets declaration. You need to re-read Garba Shehu's comment.

You should just wait for quite a bit more, man! And you need to cool down more. Anxiety and hatred is really showing in your write up.
You can try some breathing techniques to calm yourself down. cheesy
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by anonimi: 9:11am On May 31, 2015
papoose999:
d same way u supportd jonathan on social media

Thanks for your valid question o jare. grin

Oya oh, Codyt plus others who are asking that we should NOT criticise their Brainless Buhari but should ONLY support him on social media, make una come answer oh! cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by rigarmortis: 9:12am On May 31, 2015
lastpage:

So a "Doctor/Client" or "Lawyer/Client" relationship is on the same pedestal as that of the President, who is a public Servant?
Has anyone or any LAW ever requested a Doctor or LAwyer to declare his Assets with the CCB?

Some of you are so goddam ignorant yet you come online to "form educated"! grin grin grin grin

Get-off your high horse because you are just a silly Gala street hawker with a Techno-phone and free Megabyte!

.......And you have the effrontery to be insulting somebody? Infradig!

Lastpage!

A single wrap of gold circle, correctly used with the expiry date unbesmirged would have spared us the torture of your unfortunate existence, or maybe some good petroleum jelly and a dikc well aimed with you projected into the nearest latrine would have done the trick?

We would never know, anyway you are here so let me educate you.

Do you know the meaning of public servant?.........the lawyers who work in the NJC are public servants too, you think they make all matters public?...........they president is a public servant, you think you can compel his doctor to make his health matters public without his approval?

Insert answer here.

Now have you seen how stewpweed you are, this is what happens when behind door dikc takers, male hoes and dikc riders and cum gobblers, fresh with jizz still in their garrotted mouths and whatnot safely deposited deep various orifice in their body try to engage you in an intelligent verbal joust instead of looking for help.

Lastly dont you think nigeria is getting better if gala sellers now use tecno phones, with enough money and time to buy mb, and converse in political matters with understandable english?

Insert answer here.

mr lastpage, turn the lastpage, close the book and go home, dont do stupid things just to find out if...................

Like when your mom and sis both gave me head to see if two heads are better than one.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by olasmith10(m): 9:12am On May 31, 2015
anonimi:

But a public statement that he declared privately to CCB emerged on a non working day.

200 million mumus indeed. Thanks Lagbaja grin

The late former president, Musa ya'radua made a public declaration of his assets close to 4 weeks after his inauguration, after presenting it to d CCB.. June 28, 2007 to be precise..Plus, do u know dat Buhari is yet to move into Aso villa? lastly, how ll u look wen he finally declares it dis coming week?
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by jamicide77: 9:13am On May 31, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
Chai!
This is unacceptable.
They promised that they'll declare the said asset publicly but now they have done is secretly.

We needed to know how poor Buhari is and also how rich he will be while leaving office.

Irresponsibility in the highest order.
I dnt kno, I read most of u guys quotes and I am like brainles.... D level of sentiments and tribalism, dnt blame u guys, bad governance as turned us to this
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by ShowYourCertificate: 9:13am On May 31, 2015
erico2k2:

I hate insulting people but you deserve one,however saying this conversation is above my reasoning is sure foolishness on your part.go back and check my post,I have attended international functions where world leaders are sat due to work and you are getting confused of this crap constitution my 12 year old would chew and spit in the bin.Let me lecture you more,the president occupies a public office so in govt terms he is the #1 public servant so he is accountable to the public,if you or anybody wants to know his financial dealings you should be able to.The fact Nigeria don't work well in that regards is cos we lack good record keeping which is tied to power production adn ICT.If the freedom of information act is practiced in Nigeria, who needs anybody to declare their assets?a mare credit and reference check will through up all the dirt if one wants to take them to the cleaners.The only people the asset declaration is meant for are the public, what use is this asset declaration to a government body? who is responsible for holding the govt of the day accountable is it not me an you the citizens? ..Look information is cheap these days, you dont even need to have OND to derv into these thing google is ver powerful use it well.
Sorry bro. We were actually saying the same thing. But you just countered me without understanding my own point of view. I apologise for the insult.
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by Emdee590(m): 9:14am On May 31, 2015
midolian:
I used to think you are one of those in the opposition with good thinking. I am really disappointed, man.

Buhari and Osinbajo only submitted their forms..why not calm down to see what will happen next? The bureau is even yet to verify the items on the form. Giv em time..if you can't bear the heat of being in the opposition, fvck the hell outta this country instead of making a fool of yourself repeatedly.

On the issue of asset declaration, You can see Metuh's reaction as “No comment for now. These are early days. At the moment, we wish them well.”..Now, that is how to be in the opposition..CALM tha fvck down!

You so wish BUhari bad you can't wait for him to fail. Buh interestingly, you are failing a million times b4 he makes a mistake.
God bless you a million bro ! What kind of hatred do we have for PMB like this ? Every nook and cranny wants him fail , abi if him change Nigeria positively , no be all of us go enjoynam ?

I tire with some people comment for here sha

1 Like

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by tsdarkside(m): 9:15am On May 31, 2015
erico2k2:

aahah I laugh in Warri slang,that Agency is more corrupt than any Nigerian president past or present,I always tell people who have ears to hear the leadership of the day is not the problem they have good intention at heart, the would like to leave a good name,ie GEJ, PMB I believe the have the good of the Nation at heart but those under them especially those whose positions are not affected by election rather than appointment are the problem of this country.DO you know how many times I wrote to that same Govt department under the FIO act to get info on how many CCTV equipment gets imported into that country and no answer or reply?yet it took £10 and 2 weeks to get such result in the UK.That same crap dept is responsible for telling us the tonnage of PMS imported into the country, will they?

interesting...i hear you..
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by rigarmortis: 9:15am On May 31, 2015
BlackHuman:
Well, he just resumed office last week friday...So there's still more than enough time to do it publicly. Besides work-Proper starts on monday in dis country. Friday was a public holiday. Saturday and Sunday are weekends.

True that.

Which is why i said earlier that i am not condemning him just yet, i just want to point out that CCB is not same as public.

God's speed to you sire.
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by Nobody: 9:15am On May 31, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Hmmmmmmmm

But bros I sabi these politicians wella so this tin no surprise me @ all

Thanks 4 the laugh though nice post cheesy grin
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by Codyt(m): 9:16am On May 31, 2015
anonimi:

Thanks for your valid question o jare. grin

Oya oh, Codyt plus others who are asking that we should NOT criticise their Brainless Buhari but should ONLY support him on social media, make una come answer oh! cheesy
You should understand better. Break free from ignorance.
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by Rawani: 9:17am On May 31, 2015
erico2k2:

aahah I laugh in Warri slang,that Agency is more corrupt than any Nigerian president past or present,I always tell people who have ears to hear the leadership of the day is not the problem they have good intention at heart, the would like to leave a good name,ie GEJ, PMB I believe the have the good of the Nation at heart but those under them especially those whose positions are not affected by election rather than appointment are the problem of this country.DO you know how many times I wrote to that same Govt department under the FIO act to get info on how many CCTV equipment gets imported into that country and no answer or reply? yet it took £10 and 2 weeks to get such result in the UK.That same crap dept is responsible for telling us the tonnage of PMS imported into the country, will they?

You wrote to the CODE OF CONDUCT Bureau for information on imported CCTV equipment and got no reply...

And you're surprised?

Wow.
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by femi1690: 9:18am On May 31, 2015
First timer, so happy to be part.
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by anonimi: 9:19am On May 31, 2015
olasmith10:
The late former president, Musa ya'radua made a public declaration of his assets close to 4 weeks after his inauguration, after presenting it to d CCB.. June 28, 2007 to be precise..Plus, do u know dat Buhari is yet to move into Aso villa? lastly, how ll u look wen he finally declares it dis coming week?

You are simply PATHETIC!

The Daura President came blazing with his change mantra to do things BETTER, not so

IF he declares publicly next week or whenever he would only have MATCHED the record of Jonathan and Yar'Adua to publicly declare their assets. He would not have done anything more.
QED!!!

He can only claim ANY points when all his APC

- governor
- senators
- representatives
- state lawmakers
- LGA chairmen and
- LGA councillors

have also PUBLICLY declared their assets.

That is what he PROMISED voluntarily in building his pretentious campaign profile of being strong, credible and with integrity, not so

I hope you understand me fully!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by lastpage: 9:20am On May 31, 2015
Codyt:
Nigerians and lack of patience. How delusional some of us can be. Barely 3days after the inauguration! Buhari is open to criticisms. And If he decides to declare publicly next week, hypocrites kill yourself. Let's allow GMB solve the most pertinent issues of the country.

Yesterday he was criticised for allowing his daughter dress differently. Today he's been criticised for the inability to declare assets publicly. Nigerians what do you want? Same way Jonathan started and got clueless. We all made him clueless!!

Please! Please!! and Please!!!

These satanic attitude is not by "Patriotic Nigerians", as we will say in the 'General sense'!

It is a well orchestrated and well funded attempt by paid agents of Jonathan (their registered name is TAN but we call them TANoids or better still SaTANoids"! grin grin ) who were mobilised with about #3Billion Naira, on February 15, a day after the Presidential election was shifted, to essentially mis-inform, spread lies and rumors and generally decapitate the image and any effort of President Buhari and his administration.

"Nigerians" know it will be silly to expect buhari to build a Refinery within one month, build a Power station within one week or reverse the damage and decay that Jonathan had visited on this country, its infrastructure and Treasury within just a few months.

Buhari wanted to "hit the ground running" hence his insistence that Jonathan should order his Agencies and Ministers to provide their hand-over notes to him, a few weeks before inauguration[b] BUT HE REFUSED, PROVIDING IT ONLY TWO DAYS TO THE EVENT[/b].

These SaTANoids though Nigerians by citizenship (some of them claim allegiance to Biafra!), by their acts are best described as "Saboteurs" and would do anything to destroy any good coming to our dear country, just to vent their ANGER and HATRED for PMB!

Patriotic Nigerians from all walks of life must be the vanguard of this administration, criticizing it "constructively" when necessary and countering these SaTANoids at every opportunity.

We sacrificed and risked a lot in booting out Jonathan.... and we will defend our Freedom and rights to the hilt.

Nigeria will be Great Again.

Lastpage!

BTW: Jonathan has ALWAYS been clueless since he claimed he was a Lecturer at a College of Education in Otuoke!
He is just innate and genetically "bereft of ideas".
He cant be anything else!
wink wink
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by anonimi: 9:21am On May 31, 2015
Codyt:
You should understand better. Break free from ignorance.

See olodo otondo like you who cannot defend what he typed when called out! grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2459264_25333_jpeg48c71cc97311d5e395468a349d792e52
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by papoose999(m): 9:25am On May 31, 2015
lastpage:

Stop making-up STORIES Mr. Man! It is just showing us how ignorant you are!.

Having an "official Portrait" which is the work of photographers, does not mean you have created an office for yourself.

Are you not the same people criticizing Buhari for not bringing Aisha (his wife) to the Presidential Dinner, a few day ago?
It is too obvious that "You people are full of HATRED and ANGER"!

That she closed down her Boutique may be due to the fact that she has to be with her husband in Aso Rock and cant attend to it as required or where did you read it that she has performed any state function?

Also, whether PMB has a first Lady or not, is not anyone's headache as long as she does not behave in such rambacious, disgraceful manner .....and does not open her mouth to spew the same trash like Patience Jonathan use to do.

Already, we are seeing that there is a whole ocean of difference between this two women.

If properly harnessed by a decent woman, the office of the first lady can be beneficial to all, as we have seen in the case of the well-respected case of Mrs Obama.

It is only when you have stark illiterates like Patience Jonathan, who are completely out of control by their impotent husband, occupying that role, that it becomes an embarrassment to the whole nation.

Lastpage!
i ll just comment on a line from the thesis u just wrote..Having an "official Portrait" which is the work of photographers, does not mean you have created an office for yourself.re u serious du u av an official portrait nd du u even knw d meanin of official...d point in ds issue is dt buhari promsd 2 scrap off d office of d first lady so wats d point havn an official portrait...scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by olasmith10(m): 9:25am On May 31, 2015
anonimi:

You are simply PATHETIC!

The Daura President came blazing with his change mantra to do things BETTER, not so

IF he declares publicly next week or whenever he would only have MATCHED the record of Jonathan and Yar'Adua to publicly declare their assets. He would not have done anything more.
QED!!!

- governor
- senators
- representatives
- state lawmakers
- LGA chairmen and
- LGA councillors

That is what he PROMISED voluntarily in building his pretentious campaign profile of being strong, credible and with integrity, not so

a simple question for u: Did he include the exact date he wl publicly declare his assets during his campaign?
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by erico2k2(m): 9:27am On May 31, 2015
rigarmortis:

A single wrap of gold circle, correctly used with the expiry date unbesmirged would have spared us the torture of your unfortunate existence, or maybe some good petroleum jelly and a dikc well aimed with you projected into the nearest latrine would have done the trick?

We would never know, anyway you are here so let me educate you.

Do you know the meaning of public servant?.........the lawyers who work in the NJC are public servants too, you think they make all matters public?...........they president is a public servant, you think you can compel his doctor to make his health matters public without his approval?

Insert answer here.

Now have you seen how stewpweed you are, this is what happens when behind door dikc takers, male hoes and dikc riders and cum gobblers, fresh with jizz still in their garrotted mouths and whatnot safely deposited deep various orifice in their body try to engage you in an intelligent verbal joust instead of looking for help.

Lastly dont you think nigeria is getting better if gala sellers now use tecno phones, with enough money and time to buy mb, and converse in political matters with understandable english?

Insert answer here.

mr lastpage, turn the lastpage, close the book and go home, dont do stupid things just to find out if...................

Like when your mom and sis both gave me head to see if two heads are better than one.

My friend the NJC is a government department therefor its part of the civil service so by virtue anyone who works there be it cleaner or lawyer is a public/civil servant.if certain parts of their jobs requires them to submit personal information which would be held as statistic then under FIO me and you can apply to see the stated.What I mean is ie if I want to know how much they are paid I should be able to,if I want to know the number of bi sexual in the NJC ,i should be able to,if I want to know the Bonus they earn if any,I should be able to,if I want to know the numbers or the ratio of men to women in these places I should be able to however if i ask for the figure in their bank accounts now that information would not be available as the content of their private bank account wont contravene their day to day work ethics but their religion might.I hope we are on same page here
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by nationwide1(m): 9:27am On May 31, 2015
theSpark:
All these PDP guys sef y'all should wait a lil bit he may publish it next week.

Some hypocrites are already defending the secret declaration under the excuse that we can use the foi to get the declaration. Really?

He promised to publish it publicly! I believe he will soon so no need to tell lies and stand truth on it's head just to defend him, that'll be hypocrisy.

Well said.

He pledged to declare it publicly and surprisingly his polarized supporters are defending him blindly.

As you rightly put it, let us wait and see. My only concern now is how the country will do well when Buhari's supporters will be defending the wrong / indiscreet acts of the president because of partisanship.
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by anonimi: 9:27am On May 31, 2015
lastpage:
Buhari wanted to "hit the ground running" hence his insistence that Jonathan should order his Agencies and Ministers to provide their hand-over notes to him, a few weeks before inauguration BUT HE REFUSED, PROVIDING IT ONLY TWO DAYS TO THE EVENT.

Keep spreading your LIES.
I wish you plenty of luck as you will surely need it.

Did your Daura President get hand over notes from Shehu Shagari in 1983?
How many weeks before handover did OBJ give hand over notes to Yar'Adua in 2007?
Or did Jonathan get handover notes from Yaradua in 2010?

BTW, is that why the BabaOneChance went for another rest in London where he was disgraced from his arranged photo-op visit to David Cameron

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2442176_fbimg1432415521863_jpeg7faf355c1c16d3a661d2313ead15e09f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2442363_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by lastpage: 9:28am On May 31, 2015
anonimi:

You are simply PATHETIC!

QED!!!

- governor
- senators
- representatives
- state lawmakers
- LGA chairmen and
- LGA councillors

Dont lump Jonathan inside the same "moral boat" as Yar Ardua.
Never! Those two are miles apart

Yar Ardua did his own Asset declaration "publicly" in 2007, Jonathan said he was FORCED (by Yar Ardua) to even declare it at all, .... and he did it ONLY to the CCB.

To further buttress the above, in 2009 and 2011, (after Yar Ardua died), Jonathan COMPLETELY REFUSED to DECLARE HIS ASSETS, either Publicly or to the CCB!

In his words: "I dont give a damn about declaring my Assets"!... and he never did till today!

That is the slowpoke for you. wink undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by Nobody: 9:30am On May 31, 2015
papoose999:
we all knw mrs jonathan made d first lady luk official i mean rily official whch is nt supposd 2 b dts y buhari tactically used it in hs campaign promise 2 scrap off d office of d first lady but now mrs aisha has an official portrait mrs aisha has also closd down her beauty salon all cos she now has an official job

Shut up.
There was never an 'office of first ladies' in Nigeria but first ladies have existed and have had state resources allocated to them for their wellbeing. The problem is not in having the first lady but in making her position a political one just because her husband is president.
This is what Dame Patience Jonathan did that made PMB say he will scarp the office of first lady.
Patience used her position as first lady to make political decisions, orders and decisions.
She criticized Rotimi Amaechi for demolishing waterfront settlements in Rivers state and stated that if she says it is wrong to demolish them, then it must be wrong because she as first lady is the highest political office holder from Rivers state.
She wasn't voted into any position of power, she just found herself there because of her husband so she had no right to make national decisions based on it.
That is just one example of how she turned her first lady position to an official one and that was what PMB said he would put a stop to.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution / ‘free El-zakzaky’, Indians Protest At Nigerian Embassy (photos) / Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.