Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife (25879 Views)

Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) / The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! / This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Pope22(m): 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
doncharlso:

u are a mediocre and i don't join words with mediocres. u guys are doomed 4evr. i weep 4 ndi anambra!
Click this link and read
https://www.nairaland.com/2375682/emeka-offor-signs-10-million
....anambra making igbos proud around the world. Imo can never do that for all igbos.

1 Like

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by ng4u(f): 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
udz:

from the way u sound, U must have a big head.
OK... Tnx
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Pope22(m): 8:00am On Jun 13, 2015
Let's stop all these insults please, I didn't create this post for people to insult themselves but for us to know where we are not doing well and try to adjust. I have seen anambra faults too and we are not proud of it, some of you who are misquoting and misundersanding me, try and get the real gist of the post before you comment. You can't hate people, you can only hate people's character. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Pope22(m): 8:07am On Jun 13, 2015
udz:

Mbano, big headed set of people..
ng4u:
you are sick in the head
udz:

from the way u sound, U must have a big head.
You guys should please make up, we are stil brothers and sisters.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by U2ice(m): 11:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
[quote author=cheerokee post=34615657][/quote]

Wow brother, my mum is 4rm umuobiala, my dad na Eluama
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by U2ice(m): 11:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
VenusBetty:
homely people
Yes oo...u can say dt again sweetie
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by sunnydayasaba(m): 1:17am On Jun 14, 2015
Op. To an extent, ur very right. I schooled in Imo state. Have dated abt 5 different Imo State girls and till date i hv alot of them as friends with benefit. You don't take them serious, there too greedy bcus they learn this negative traits frm their Mum. Imo state girls don't respect men, even in their homes, u see their mum controlling their fathers. As for their men, there just too weak for their women.

Truth is that Imo state girls are beautiful and intelligent, but very materialistic. The best south east to even take a wife is Enugu state. Currently am dating an Imo state girl, but i know i wont marry her. Am just with her bcus shes beautiful and got brains. As for racking sense, their like that. Just give them what they need and ur sure to be their friend.

So Imo state guys. Just caution ur sisters instead of attacking the O.P, he's very right. U guys are just too weak to be called full blooded Igbo men.

i knw i will be attack here, if u like quote me, i wont reply

2 Likes

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by cheerokee(m): 7:12am On Jun 14, 2015
[quote author=U2ice post=34746427]

Wow brother, my mum is 4rm umuobiala, my dad na Eluama

nice to meet you!!
Am sure she'll know the MBAH'S
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Pope22(m): 10:53am On Jun 14, 2015
sunnydayasaba:
Op. To an extent, ur very right. I schooled in Imo state. Have dated abt 5 different Imo State girls and till date i hv alot of them as friends with benefit. You don't take them serious, there too greedy bcus they learn this negative traits frm their Mum. Imo state girls don't respect men, even in their homes, u see their mum controlling their fathers. As for their men, there just too weak for their women.

Truth is that Imo state girls are beautiful and intelligent, but very materialistic. The best south east to even take a wife is Enugu state. Currently am dating an Imo state girl, but i know i wont marry her. Am just with her bcus shes beautiful and got brains. As for racking sense, their like that. Just give them what they need and ur sure to be their friend.

So Imo state guys. Just caution ur sisters instead of attacking the O.P, he's very right. U guys are just too weak to be called full blooded Igbo men.

i knw i will be attack here, if u like quote me, i wont reply
Always say he truth bro, dnt care about what they will feel or will say.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by franconero1989(m): 11:28am On Jun 14, 2015
Bozzax:
Sorry bro but yours is just a case of re-occurring coincidence.

Look man, a person's tribe doesn't define them.
Nigerian girls are all the same. Same dark skin, Same hair, same human. What differentiates them is their character, not tribe.

The fact that you have dated couple of girls from imo state and they turned out to be what didn't expect, doesn't mean all imo girls are all bad news.

You don't just because of a few experiences label all the females from a particular tribe as "bad".
That's a totally wrong way to look at things.

What matters is the persons personality and individuality, not tribe.
@pope22 is not ur fault just dat u hvnt meet d rite person.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Pope22(m): 11:50am On Jun 14, 2015
franconero1989:
@pope22 is not ur fault just dat u hvnt meet d rite person.
I wish I could meet one some day though I don't know why most people not just only me have never met the right person from imo that they always sound in same angle with me. undecided
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by rhames(m): 6:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
sinaj:
lol grin

Dere iz an adage dat say, If u c a snake nd an Owerri man (mbaise), you should kill d Owerri man first coz de r smarter dan snakes tongue

Pope22 I dont lyk Anambra people either coz de r... undecided

On point. Moved with an Mbaise woman and men its better for me not to retell it.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 18, 2015
rhames:

On point. Moved with an Mbaise woman and men its better for me not to retell it.
I am 4rm ogun state, i dont really think some one character has any thing 2 do wit his/her state or tribe but the way the person is being brought up. As a matter of fact av dated like 6 ibo girls and the best among them were those 4rm imo, the 2 anambra girls among them were very promiscuous, rude and evn cunny;but it wil be vry wrong of me 2 say all anambra girls are bad. Secondly down here in the west the yorubas evn prefer ppl 4rm imo,abia,enugu and ebonyi to anambra because they use 2 say anambra pple are bad and wicked but i use 2 disagree wit them because i hv friends 4rm anambra that are vry good; So in conclusion state does not determine ones character but what matters is their upbringing.

1 Like

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by einsteino(m): 11:56am On Jun 18, 2015
one man's meat another man's poison. i pray you don't get an imo gal, so they will be available enough for me to get one. dey dere, me dey pray everyday for one. what is paramount is getting a good lover/wife, tribe most times prove to be inconsequential. although i wouldn't argue that for some reasons best know to the person involved it may affect the relationship. mind you am from delta state, schooled in UNN and in my 5yrs in the east i didn't see anything to worry about.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by JLM(f): 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
Bozzax:
Sorry bro but yours is just a case of re-occurring coincidence.

Look man, a person's tribe doesn't define them.
Nigerian girls are all the same. Same dark skin, Same hair, same human. What differentiates them is their character, not tribe.

The fact that you have dated couple of girls from imo state and they turned out to be what didn't expect, doesn't mean all imo girls are all bad news.

You don't just because of a few experiences label all the females from a particular tribe as "bad".
That's a totally wrong way to look at things.

What matters is the persons personality and individuality, not tribe.

My broda, leave that thing. OP has spoken facts, real facts. I have had similar experiences evn as a lady o, in this case, imo ppl are actually what ppl say they are, it has been known for a long tym. Thats y ders an adage that "if u see a snake and a man from 'mbaise' (dats a tribe in Imo state), you should kill the man first before you even kill the snake! jst imagine how bad the situation is for such an adage to hve been coined!
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
JLM:

My broda, leave that thing. OP has spoken facts, real facts. I have had similar experiences evn as a lady o, in this case, imo ppl are actually what ppl say they are, it has been known for a long tym. Thats y ders an adage that "if u see a snake and a man from 'mbaise' (dats a tribe in Imo state), you should kill the man first before you even kill the snake! jst imagine how bad the situation is for such an adage to hve been coined!
Lol! i find it too hard 2 blv when any girl tries 2 tarnish the image of a fellow girl, we shud be careful wit wht we say xpecially girls when it comes 2 issues of this kind. if i may ask are u a saint? be carefl cos there is a creator that oversees all our actions includin the words we alter.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
JLM:

That's anoda major problem we hv in this country instead of tryin 2 tackle issues we look 4 things that are nt connectd 2 blame. u as a rational being just do some reasonin and ask ursef the link btw character & state, and come up wit a sincere and unbiased answr
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
Pope22:
Am not saying this because am from Anambra state but because of what I have exprienced from some girls I have done things with in the past and what some of my friends have also exprienced too. As am seriously searching for a true soul-mate and a lover, I pray not to have or fall in love with a girl from Imo state. I have dated some girls, mainly Igbos but the one that gave me toughest time was from Imo state, 3 of my friends have also said same thing.

Even the males from Imo state are the worst people you can ever do something with such as business, living together as room-mates, keeping as friends, etc. These people can "rack" sense like mad; they always claim or try to show "sense" in everything and this kind of attitude has been transfered to their girls. They will always like to cheat you in every little thing, they will always pretend not to have even when they have unless everybody brings out. They will pretend to be good or freindly when they need something from you and when they get it, they walk away; this is Imo people for you and according to them, they call it "wiseness and wisdom"

They say Anambra girls like money, its better someone pretends to be good or friendly when she wants something from you and stil be that which she pretends to be after getting that from you than changing after getting what he or she wants; this is Imo girls for you and according to them, they call it "sense and smartness"

You can hardly predict them even when they are laughing, dont take it as "true laugh".
My friend came to me this morning lamenting and regreting why he has an Imo guy as a room-mate and as a close friend, he was telling me how the guy has been "racking" sense for him for long and he kept enduring and tolerating but this time, its choking him and he has to speak out. Exactly same thing a female friend of mine complained about her female friend she is living with. Personally, I have also exprienced same thing both from their females and males.

My question is..
Why are they like this?
And my prayer is...
God please, dont give me an Imo girl as a girl friend or as a wife.

Give me a girl from any state apart from Imo..even if its from North or West, I will gladly accept her but not from Imo state because I dont have strength or know how to "rack" sense.

Please I don't hate Imo people or anybody from there, I only hate their character!
You're not a true son of the soil.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
Pope22:

Ofcourse there are millions of good pple from there but when a child is crying and pointing on a particular place or direction, its either the mama is there or the papa is there!

Many complain, not only me.
Why can't you keep it to yourself. Every being have flaws and your state is not an exception. Next time don't just say it.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by RenaissanceMann: 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2018
Is anyone still arguing it that girls from that area are extremely generous with the p****? I won't call them sluts necessarily though, because I'm not the best at rejecting their offers. :-) :-) And I've dated both the legit and illegit ones and they are the same. A legit Imo girl determined to have you will hunt you down with what she has between her thighs. And it's nothing for them to give it up to get things they want, even from people they're not attracted to.

That's not to say girls from other areas in the east don't like sex, but Imo girls have excess energy. One almost ruined my brother with sex.

Imo also has hardworking girls, but generally many of them don't care how they get ahead. And yes, I've met several who don't like Imo men because they're not industrious. One particularly will give her right arm for an Anambra man. They are passionate but my main wahala with them is that they carry this village thing everywhere they go. They can never be organically sophisticated. Education for them is just something to be used, and at worst a paper qualification to get ahead with.

People from other States are uncomfortable around Anambra people because of the intensity of their hustle. And yes, even their traders trade well. I won't make excuses for people who make their money from money rituals and the like, but that isn't peculiar to Anambra. We have instances from all the States. Otokoto was an Imo State thing.

Anambra people have their flaws, but we have the most organically-sophisticated people in all of the South-East. Look at the technocrats: Soludo, late Dora Akunyili, Peter Obi, etc., Bank MD's, Industrialists like Cosmas Maduka, and many more.

Other States have their great people but the average person will always show traits of where he's from even before you ask him. For instance, and no offence intended, but many Ebonyi people act very insecure, it's a trait I noticed several times before I observed a trend. The last time at Ladipo I noticed that trait in someone and asked him and he confirmed it. They always think the next man will cheat them. I think it's something they got from being the 'junior partners' in the east.
natas22:

Bro i don't hate people and i don't hate IMO people but am telling you about there character unlike you with so many hate and anger towards the anambra people it says so much about your age. You are not up to 25 years of age and please stop this hate and learn to LOVE. Secondly learn to tackle the person's point than creating another. Did i said anything about Education etc even the OP never said anything about that please think before you attack any argument.
Am talking from experience all your girls are SLUTS SLUTS SLUTS.

www.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Waffarianman(m): 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2018
Pope22:
Am not saying this because am from Anambra state but because of what I have exprienced from some girls I have done things with in the past and what some of my friends have also exprienced too. As am seriously searching for a true soul-mate and a lover, I pray not to have or fall in love with a girl from Imo state. I have dated some girls, mainly Igbos but the one that gave me toughest time was from Imo state, 3 of my friends have also said same thing.

Even the males from Imo state are the worst people you can ever do something with such as business, living together as room-mates, keeping as friends, etc. These people can "rack" sense like mad; they always claim or try to show "sense" in everything and this kind of attitude has been transfered to their girls. They will always like to cheat you in every little thing, they will always pretend not to have even when they have unless everybody brings out. They will pretend to be good or freindly when they need something from you and when they get it, they walk away; this is Imo people for you and according to them, they call it "wiseness and wisdom"

They say Anambra girls like money, its better someone pretends to be good or friendly when she wants something from you and stil be that which she pretends to be after getting that from you than changing after getting what he or she wants; this is Imo girls for you and according to them, they call it "sense and smartness"

You can hardly predict them even when they are laughing, dont take it as "true laugh".
My friend came to me this morning lamenting and regreting why he has an Imo guy as a room-mate and as a close friend, he was telling me how the guy has been "racking" sense for him for long and he kept enduring and tolerating but this time, its choking him and he has to speak out. Exactly same thing a female friend of mine complained about her female friend she is living with. Personally, I have also exprienced same thing both from their females and males.

My question is..
Why are they like this?
And my prayer is...
God please, dont give me an Imo girl as a girl friend or as a wife.

Give me a girl from any state apart from Imo..even if its from North or West, I will gladly accept her but not from Imo state because I dont have strength or know how to "rack" sense.

Please I don't hate Imo people or anybody from there, I only hate their character!

True talk Bro.

My wife is from IMO and my self is from delta state her father is trying to take my kids from me using sense. I told the father clear if you try me you dye well, we dye here... IMO people are wicked true

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys / I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband / White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.