Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife (25878 Views)

Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) / The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! / This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Battery1(m): 11:37am On Jun 03, 2015
Kingsasian:
Lwkmd! I think say na only me dey suffer from their hands especially the ladies from there. Funny enough three out of every five ladies I meet are from Imo. I am short of words sha.
Almost everybdy who has done sometin wit dem must say sometin bad abt dem and u said op is not right?
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Kingsasian(m): 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
Battery1:

Almost everybdy who has done sometin wit dem must say sometin bad abt dem and u said op is not right?
of course the op is right. I myself have had dealings with the females I could feel the op's plight.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by martius101(m): 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
Pope22:
Am not saying this because am from Anambra state but because of what I have exprienced from some girls I have done things with in the past and what some of my friends have also exprienced too. As am seriously searching for a true soul-mate and a lover, I pray not to have or fall in love with a girl from Imo state. I have dated some girls, mainly Igbos but the one that gave me toughest time was from Imo state, 3 of my friends have also said same thing.

Even the males from Imo state are the worst people you can ever do something with such as business, living together as room-mates, keeping as friends, etc. These people can "rack" sense like mad; they always claim or try to show "sense" in everything and this kind of attitude has been transfered to their girls. They will always like to cheat you in every little thing, they will always pretend not to have even when they have unless everybody brings out. They will pretend to be good or freindly when they need something from you and when they get it, they walk away; this is Imo people for you and according to them, they call it "wiseness and wisdom"

They say Anambra girls like money, its better someone pretends to be good or friendly when she wants something from you and stil be that which she pretends to be after getting that from you than changing after getting what he or she wants; this is Imo girls for you and according to them, they call it "sense and smartness"

You can hardly predict them even when they are laughing, dont take it as "true laugh".
My friend came to me this morning lamenting and regreting why he has an Imo guy as a room-mate and as a close friend, he was telling me how the guy has been "racking" sense for him for long and he kept enduring and tolerating but this time, its choking him and he has to speak out. Exactly same thing a female friend of mine complained about her female friend she is living with. Personally, I have also exprienced same thing both from their females and males.

My question is..
Why are they like this?
And my prayer is...
God please, dont give me an Imo girl as a girl friend or as a wife.

Give me a girl from any state apart from Imo..even if its from North or West, I will gladly accept her but not from Imo state because I dont have strength or know how to "rack" sense.

Please I don't hate Imo people or anybody from there, I only hate their character!

How i wan take read all this one....mtcheww
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by ng4u(f): 1:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
parrygee:
Am ur imo broda, my pin is in my profile...if u dnt mind

which part of IMO?
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by adeoye201: 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
you evil o
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Agrika: 3:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
sinaj:
lol grin

Dere iz an adage dat say, If u c a snake nd an Owerri man (mbaise), you should kill d Owerri man first coz de r smarter dan snakes tongue

Pope22 I dont lyk Anambra people either coz de r... undecided
Where are you from please?
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by philismary(f): 3:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dnt be scared of me. I believe in one thing,"do unto others what you would like them to do unto you too". Call evil evil and if you don't like bad treatment then don't even dream of doing it to another.
Pope22:

U see what am talking about? So someone cannot do you and over-look it and forgive? Too bad coming from a girl. So if your friend or bf or your husband do you, you pay him pack in 10 folds? I was begining to like you but right now, am very scared!
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by philismary(f): 4:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
Wetin come happen if I be mbaise girl? *PROUDLYMBAISERIAN*
Battery1:

Dey dia dey laugh like mumu, dat girl na mbaise girl o, I don tel u finish.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by adusim: 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
Pope22:
Am not saying this because am from Anambra state but because of what I have exprienced from some girls I have done things with in the past and what some of my friends have also exprienced too. As am seriously searching for a true soul-mate and a lover, I pray not to have or fall in love with a girl from Imo state. I have dated some girls, mainly Igbos but the one that gave me toughest time was from Imo state, 3 of my friends have also said same thing.

Even the males from Imo state are the worst people you can ever do something with such as business, living together as room-mates, keeping as friends, etc. These people can "rack" sense like mad; they always claim or try to show "sense" in everything and this kind of attitude has been transfered to their girls. They will always like to cheat you in every little thing, they will always pretend not to have even when they have unless everybody brings out. They will pretend to be good or freindly when they need something from you and when they get it, they walk away; this is Imo people for you and according to them, they call it "wiseness and wisdom"

They say Anambra girls like money, its better someone pretends to be good or friendly when she wants something from you and stil be that which she pretends to be after getting that from you than changing after getting what he or she wants; this is Imo girls for you and according to them, they call it "sense and smartness"

You can hardly predict them even when they are laughing, dont take it as "true laugh".
My friend came to me this morning lamenting and regreting why he has an Imo guy as a room-mate and as a close friend, he was telling me how the guy has been "racking" sense for him for long and he kept enduring and tolerating but this time, its choking him and he has to speak out. Exactly same thing a female friend of mine complained about her female friend she is living with. Personally, I have also exprienced same thing both from their females and males.

My question is..
Why are they like this?
And my prayer is...

Give me a girl from any state apart from Imo..even if its from North or West, I will gladly accept her but not from Imo state because I dont have strength or know how to "rack" sense.

Please I don't hate Imo people or anybody from there, I only hate their character!

Look at this stupid anambra fool!! As if Imo people like anambra people or even want to have anything to do with you guys! Absolute nonsense. Look let me tell you the truth. Imo people absolutely HATE anambra people and do not regard you guys as our kin folk. It is a shame that we are even considered as belonging to the same ethnic group, but what to do? No Imo family would want their son or daughter to pick a spouse from across the border!! You are all regarded as a bunch of uncouth, illiterate, under educated morons that value money more than life itself.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by shalommeri(f): 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
lool..xo funi..damm!
well am frm imo state nd av nt given ny reasn to hate us or hate nybody state bt ur actually wrng in judgin us..if ur talkin bout rackin brain,wu dosent do dat?nd we're frm diffrent states..well its nt a suprise nymor dat pple accuse ones state wid d definition of his personality...its absolutely lame...well d same way u hate us someone actually hate urs too...u teln me dat becox av lied and am frm imo means we all lie nd same wid u?like someone said,its reoccurring coincidence
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by poik(m): 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
Tribe doesn't define anyone,man.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Pope22(m): 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
adusim:

Look at this stupid anambra fool!! As if Imo people like anambra people or even want to have anything to do with you guys! Absolute nonsense. Look let me tell you the truth. Imo people absolutely HATE anambra people and do not regard you guys as our kin folk. It is a shame that we are even considered as belonging to the same ethnic group, but what to do? No Imo family would want their son or daughter to pick a spouse from across the border!! You are all regarded as a bunch of uncouth, illiterate, under educated morons that value money more than life itself.
Please, you shouldn't address me as "foo.l", I never called anybody that or said imo people are fools, I only said I hate the character of imo people.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Pope22(m): 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
poik:
Tribe doesn't define anyone,man.
Every tribe or every state has what is known for, accept it or not.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Pope22(m): 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
shalommeri:
lool..xo funi..damm!
well am frm imo state nd av nt given ny reasn to hate us or hate nybody state bt ur actually wrng in judgin us..if ur talkin bout rackin brain,wu dosent do dat?nd we're frm diffrent states..well its nt a suprise nymor dat pple accuse ones state wid d definition of his personality...its absolutely lame...well d same way u hate us someone actually hate urs too...u teln me dat becox av lied and am frm imo means we all lie nd same wid u?like someone said,its reoccurring coincidence
There are people who hate anambra character and the person has his or her own reason fr that, I hold nothing against the person. Remember I never said I hate imo people, I said I hate their character. Why can't you peple differeciate between hating someone and hating someone's character?
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by adusim: 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
Pope22:

Please, you shouldn't address me as "foo.l", I never called anybody that or said imo people are fools, I only said I hate the character of imo people.

My friend go and sit down!!! You don't like their character The anambra character is the reason why Nigerians HATE Igbos. Imo people are the best Igbo people you can meet...highly educated, diplomatic and polished. If you don't like Imo people just keep it moving and look for a wife in anambra or Enugu. Anam-Ewu like you...
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Battery1(m): 9:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
adusim:

My friend go and sit down!!! You don't like their character The anambra character is the reason why Nigerians HATE Igbos. Imo people are the best Igbo people you can meet...highly educated, diplomatic and polished. If you don't like Imo people just keep it moving and look for a wife in anambra or Enugu. Anam-Ewu like you...
We can see hw diplomatic u are in ur sentence here and hw polished u are in ur choice of words. U dnt even knwd meanin of being diplomatic or polished. U are d greatest fool I hv eva seen in my life. Look at hw u are messin up and disgracin ur pple here, some1 is polite wit u and u are stil showin ur retarded sense of humour; imo blood flows in ur vains plenty and is turnin u into a CLOWN!! Its only God dat knws wat u drank or smoked dis nite dat is turnin ur eyes around and makin u behave like an imo guy. U once insulted anambra people in one of ur posts, why is this one hittin on u so hard? True they say pains a lot.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by adusim: 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
Battery1:

We can see hw diplomatic u are in ur sentence here and hw polished u are in ur choice of words. U dnt even knwd meanin of being diplomatic or polished. U are d greatest fool I hv eva seen in my life. Look at hw u are messin up and disgracin ur pple here, some1 is polite wit u and u are stil showin ur retarded sense of humour; imo blood flows in ur vains plenty and is turnin u into a CLOWN!! Its only God dat knws wat u drank or smoked dis nite dat is turnin ur eyes around and makin u behave like an imo guy. U once insulted anambra people in one of ur posts, why is this one hittin on u so hard? True they say pains a lot.

My friend keep quiet!! I treat you people the way you treat Imo people - with NO respect. You anambra people are a disgrace. You say all sorts of nonsense about Imo people, e.g., Imo women are loose...but the funny thing is if you investigate the places of origin of most of the easy women of virtue in let's say Owerri, you will find out that they are mostly from your place. You people should watch your step and mind your mouths. You attack Imo people I will unleash upon you a lethal rebuttal. Bunch of fake Igbos....
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Jack7777: 10:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
Kwusinu this nonsense. . . Kedu ihe nemedu this op? Although ndi ALA BU OTU can be a pain in the ass sometimes. But not all of them. . .

1 Like

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by adusim: 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
Jack7777:
Kwusinu this nonsense. . . Kedu ihe nemedu this op? Although ndi ALA BU OTU can be a pain in the ass sometimes. But not all of them. . .

Have you heard an OMATA trader speak? Now that is a pain in the a*se! You people just hate Imo people because you can not deceive us with your fantastic lies. Bunch of criminals grin grin grin grin
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Battery1(m): 12:51am On Jun 04, 2015
adusim:

My friend keep quiet!! I treat you people the way you treat Imo people - with NO respect. You anambra people are a disgrace. You say all sorts of nonsense about Imo people, e.g., Imo women are loose...but the funny thing is if you investigate the places of origin of most of the easy women of virtue in let's say Owerri, you will find out that they are mostly from your place. You people should watch your step and mind your mouths. You attack Imo people I will unleash upon you a lethal rebuttal. Bunch of fake Igbos....

I tot u hv sometin reasonable to say. U make no sense here. Whether u like it or not, imo pple na cunny cunny pple. Pple dey fear una like say una be disease.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Jack7777: 4:21am On Jun 04, 2015
adusim:

Have you heard an OMATA trader speak? Now that is a pain in the a*se! You people just hate Imo people because you can not deceive us with your fantastic lies. Bunch of criminals grin grin grin grin
Look at this dirty, lazy,smelly Yoruba boy oo. . . Claiming he's from IMO state. God don save you say my laptop is not near. . .I will surely trace you. . .
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by shalommeri(f): 6:06am On Jun 04, 2015
Pope22:

There are people who hate anambra character and the person has his or her own reason fr that, I hold nothing against the person. Remember I never said I hate imo people, I said I hate their character. Why can't you peple differeciate between hating someone and hating someone's character?

it'll eventually turn into hate...u jxt cnt conclude dat we r all d same cox we're nt..ok??u've met d wrng pple dosent mean de aint good pple amonge dem...tribal character?datz funi
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by adusim: 8:02am On Jun 04, 2015
Battery1:

I tot u hv sometin reasonable to say. U make no sense here. Whether u like it or not, imo pple na cunny cunny pple. Pple dey fear una like say una be disease.

We are just too smart for you people!! Maybe you guys should start going to school and stop trading!!!
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Battery1(m): 9:51am On Jun 04, 2015
Jack7777:
Look at this dirty, lazy,smelly Yoruba boy oo. . . Claiming he's from IMO state. God don save you say my laptop is not near. . .I will surely trace you. . .

Bro, leave dat fool alone, he has spiritual problem.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by poik(m): 10:56am On Jun 05, 2015
Pope22:

Every tribe or every state has what is known for, accept it or not.

Well, to a minute extent.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by apolonius(m): 11:14am On Jun 05, 2015
Petty head with a cheap stereotyping campaign.Who told you Imo girls will want your type of Anambra man as husband or lover?

Because you experienced one or two people,a state of over 3 million people becomes evil?Dumb!
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by chimerase2: 11:32am On Jun 05, 2015
Ful blooded mbaise boi grin
In imo state u will find pretty gals littered everi wia grin
Amu sooo happy amu from owerri mbaise tongue
So op I dnt hv anytin to tell u but just goan kiss crocodile grin
Atleast wat u stated is beta dan moni ritual embarassed

1 Like

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Sweetyie(f): 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
Pope22:

My question is..
Why are they like this?
And my prayer is...

@ op u r just a dumbass nigga

1 Like

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by adusim: 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
Battery1:

Bro, leave dat fool alone, he has spiritual problem.

My friend shut up there. Foolish non entity like you
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
Pope22:

But mr pope u are not just a fool but a full blown FOOL. Ur post defines the arrogancy of thd average anambra person. in as much as i dont like stereotying issues i think it's high time i called u to order.the average anambra person is always full of himself but it is understandable as it is only a defence strategy to make up for their illiteracy.2ndly no right thinkin non-anambra would want to get married to an anambrarian(barberians) cos anambra gave the ibos bad image in the face of other tribes. u guys are inferior to the imo pple. so u guys shud stop attackin imos instead look 4 a way to cure ur inferiority complex.

2 Likes

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 07, 2015
doncharlso:

But mr pope u are not just a fool but a full blown FOOL. Ur post defines the arrogancy of thd average anambra person. in as much as i dont like stereotying issues i think it's high time i called u to order.the average anambra person is always full of himself but it is understandable as it is only a defence strategy to make up for their illiteracy.2ndly no right thinkin non-anambra would want to get married to an anambrarian(barberians) cos anambra gave the ibos bad image in the face of other tribes. u guys are inferior to the imo pple. so u guys shud stop attackin imos instead look 4 a way to cure ur inferiority complex.

I agree with the OP. 'Most' Imo girls are greedy but their advantages are dem sabi knack well cheesy..I don't ever take dem seriously. I don't tink I can marry them. They wouldd never advise you to invest. They always want you to flex money. Also, Imo girls always want to be with Anambra boys because we are hardworking. You know most Imo men are very lazy andd their wives are usually hardworking and the breadwinners. undecided

1 Like

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by adusim: 2:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
obitee69:

I agree with the OP. 'Most' Imo girls are greedy but their advantages are dem sabi knack well cheesy..I don't ever take dem seriously. I don't tink I can marry them. They wouldd never advise you to invest. They always want you to flex money. Also, Imo girls always want to be with Anambra boys because we are hardworking. You know most Imo men are very lazy andd their wives are usually hardworking and the breadwinners. undecided

Hahahaha!!! Listen to this illiterate fool. Listen here: Imo people have scant regard for you ijekebe people. We are not and have never been the same. How dare you call Imo people lazy? Because most of us are not into trading? So to you being an illiterate trader is a sign of being hard working? Fool. Let me tell you this: no Imo State person - both man and woman - considers people from Anambra as a potential spouse. You guys should take you hard working behinds and concentrate on marrying yourselves. Useless, degenerative criminals. *spit*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys / I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband / White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.