Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife (25987 Views)

Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) / The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! / This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
obitee69:

I agree with the OP. 'Most' Imo girls are greedy but their advantages are dem sabi knack well cheesy..I don't ever take dem seriously. I don't tink I can marry them. They wouldd never advise you to invest. They always want you to flex money. Also, Imo girls always want to be with Anambra boys because we are hardworking. You know most Imo men are very lazy andd their wives are usually hardworking and the breadwinners. undecided
Like i earlier said that the average anambra person is a fool anoda fool by the name obitee 69 just confirmed it. my candid advice to all the anambra fools is 4 u pple 2 embrace education so as to be abreast with others. ur mentality stinks; is either they have one dirty shop at upper iweka or they are into one dirty trade. I wish anambra could be be ostracised 4rm SE in that way the ibos will begin 2 grow like the other tribes, u guys are dragging us backwards. Bunch of dirty illiterates. Animals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Menace2Society(m): 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
Give me my Biafra now or else undecided
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by natas22: 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
Battery1:

Original Imo gal..

Yea she is Imo and they love material things similar to abia people.

www.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by natas22: 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
doncharlso:

Like i earlier said that the average anambra person is a fool anoda fool by the name obitee 69 just confirmed it. my candid advice to all the anambra fools is 4 u pple 2 embrace education so as to be abreast with others. ur mentality stinks; is either they have one dirty shop at upper iweka or they are into one dirty trade. I wish anambra could be be ostracised 4rm SE in that way the ibos will begin 2 grow like the other tribes, u guys are dragging us backwards. Bunch of dirty illiterates. Animals

Bro you are a million times wrong go to AGOH in lag majority are imo and they are into drugs and prostitution
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
natas22:

Bro you are a million times wrong go to AGOH in lag majority are imo and they are into drugs and prostitution
U lied majority of the drug pushers and prostitutes in Ago are all from anambra that i knw too well cos i knw ago very well. come 2 think of this does it mean there is no reasonable human being in anambra cos am yet 2 find one? anambra pple stinks, they are caused, only in that God-forsaking state that parents would give out a child of 5 yrs to some one in the name of nwa boy(sales boy). until u guys start 2 educate ursef ur mentality wil never change u guys are just envious of the imolite because they are more sophisticated. come 2 think of it it is only an animal (anambra) that would conceive this kind of topic and bring it out in the public domain 4 pple 2 debate over in this 21st century. I weep 4 ndi anambra

3 Likes

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by natas22: 6:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
doncharlso:

U lied majority of the drug pushers and prostitutes in Ago are all from anambra that i knw too well cos i knw ago very well. come 2 think of this does it mean there is no reasonable human being in anambra cos am yet 2 find one? anambra pple stinks, they are caused, only in that God-forsaking state that parents would give out a child of 5 yrs to some one in the name of nwa boy(sales boy). until u guys start 2 educate ursef ur mentality wil never change u guys are just envious of the imolite because they are more sophisticated. come 2 think of it it is only an animal (anambra) that would conceive this kind of topic and bring it out in the public domain 4 pple 2 debate over in this 21st century. I weep 4 ndi anambra

First of all am not from Anambra and am not from Imo, but my little experience i had with both i will take Anambra person any day any time. Go to lag motels majority are Imo girls (prostitutes) should i continue if you like girl an Imo lady a million dollars she will still go and bang your best friend bro tell your self the truth.

www.

4 Likes

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Baba419(m): 6:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
IMO state has the highest number of priests in west Africa per squares kilometer and also professors

so that guy saying we are lazy is a big joker.

2 Likes

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Pope22(m): 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
adusim:

Hahahaha!!! Listen to this illiterate fool. Listen here: Imo people have scant regard for you ijekebe people. We are not and have never been the same. How dare you call Imo people lazy? Because most of us are not into trading? So to you being an illiterate trader is a sign of being hard working? Fool. Let me tell you this: no Imo State person - both man and woman - considers people from Anambra as a potential spouse. You guys should take you hard working behinds and concentrate on marrying yourselves. Useless, degenerative criminals. *spit*

Must you add "Fool" to every comment you drop my friend? Can't you just be mindful of words you use in public? You always talk about illitracy, I don't know if you are actually being guilty or innocent.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
Pope22:

Must you add "Fool" to every comment you drop my friend? Can't you just be mindful of words you use in public? You always talk about illitracy, I don't know if you are actually being guilty or innocent.
FOOL is a noun used 2 describe entities that talk and act like u. if there is any other word worse than a fool that's what u are so it is not an insult but what u truly are. it is just like saying it is wrong 2 call someone whose real name is Joseph 'Joseph'. Get educated and u would see 4 ursef that ur reasoning wil automatically change, an educated man reasons beyond certain limits.
N.B when i mean education not just the idea of been a university graduate but education of the mind and this is lacking in most anambrarians; the earlier u ppl get it the better for ur state

1 Like

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Pope22(m): 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
doncharlso:

FOOL is a noun used 2 describe entities that talk and act like u. if there is any other word worse than a fool that's what u are so it is not an insult but what u truly are. it is just like saying it is wrong 2 call someone whose real name is Joseph 'Joseph'. Get educated and u would see 4 ursef that ur reasoning wil automatically change, an educated man reasons beyond certain limits.
N.B when i mean education not just the idea of been a university graduate but education of the mind and this is lacking in most anambrarians; the earlier u ppl get it the better for ur state
Only God knows the quantity of saliva that you spat out while talking all these trash bro!

3 Likes

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Battery1(m): 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
doncharlso:

Weed talking inside of dis CLOWN!

1 Like

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
Battery1:

Weed talking inside of dis CLOWN!
As ur name implies (battery) i think u need 2 be recharged 2 enable u reason like a sane person. I'v bn followin ur posts on this topic but none seem to have made any meaning. u either insult or u attack on behalf of ur insane partner by name 'pope'
Anambra is home to vagabons and the earlier u realize this the better 4 u.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Battery1(m): 11:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
doncharlso:

As ur name implies (battery) i think u need 2 be recharged 2 enable u reason like a sane person. I'v bn followin ur posts on this topic but none seem to have made any meaning. u either insult or u attack of behalf of ur insane partner by name 'pope'
Anambra is home to vagabons and the earlier u realize this the better 4 u.
D level of over-fermented weed in u is seriously stil disturbing u.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
Battery1:

D level of over-fermented weed in u is seriously stil disturbing u.
U have exhausted all the nonesense in u so u don't have anything else 2 say. anambra needs total overhauling so as to eliminate miscreants(up to 99% by population) like u otherwise that state will never grow even in the next 100 years

2 Likes

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
Pope22:

Only God knows the quantity of saliva that you spat out while talking all these trash bro!
If u were reasonable enough it would have reflected in ur post, u don't need 2 beg God not 2 allow u marry a girl 4rm imo cos it's something u have total control over, it's only 4 u 2 make up ur mind not 2 marry 4rm imo but ur foolishness made u 2 include God in ur stupidity. U should cover ur face in shame. Beast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by adusim: 8:58am On Jun 08, 2015
natas22:

I have to be honest, I absolutely despise anambra people. Their mentality is an absolute disgrace and shame to true Igbo people. Like someone said earlier it would be preferable if anambra, like ikwerre, broke off from the rest of Igbos so that Ndigbo can grow and evolve into a proper, respected ethnic nationality. I feel no love, kinship or affiliation with them and see them as a separate and different people all together. They are oftentimes jealous of Imo/Abia people because we are more exposed, sophisticated and polished than them. Plus we are by far more intelligent than them and they know it! All they know is primitive acquisition of money, however, money cannot cover up the fact that you are crude, filthy minded and crass. Imo people have over taken you idiots in education and politics and we will soon emerge as the TRUE and acceptable face of Ndigbo.

Like I said and just to reiterate ----I despise anambra people.

1 Like

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by woodboi(m): 10:20am On Jun 08, 2015
@op! U have a point, dealing with an Imo person u really have to take extra care with you, words of mouth alone is not enough to give your all, because they are very good @ taking advantage.

My own experience with them anyway... But you don't have to generalize it. This view about them kindly make me distance myself from some folks, nevertheless things work fine with some and conflict of interest with some, but the cross line is I'm always on my guild 24/7 and the word trust is been Rip off my dictionary while dealing with them. I think same thing goes to Edo folks... Not generalizing, just stating the obvious.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 08, 2015
woodboi:
@op! U have a point, dealing with an Imo person u really have to take extra care with you, words of mouth alone is not enough to give your all, because they are very good @ taking advantage.

My own experience with them anyway... But you don't have to generalize it. This view about them kindly make me distance myself from some folks, nevertheless things work fine with some and conflict of interest with some, but the cross line is I'm always on my guild 24/7 and the word trust is been Rip off my dictionary while dealing with them. I think same thing goes to Edo folks... Not generalizing, just stating the obvious.
Another anambra urchin(evn though u may want 2 deny it). U ppl need 2 be locked up in the zoo and the key thrown into pacific ocean, u are suppose to be isolated 4rm humans cos animals and humans don't live 2gether. Beasts

1 Like

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by opedaydydx9(m): 10:53am On Jun 08, 2015
3rd world war

1 Like

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by woodboi(m): 10:54am On Jun 08, 2015
doncharlso:

Another anambra urchin(evn though u may want 2 deny it). U ppl need 2 be locked up in the zoo and the key thrown into pacific ocean, u are suppose to be isolated 4rm humans cos animals and humans don't live 2gether. Beasts

Too bad I'm not from Anambra and at the same time I can understand how u feel, all I have to tell u is please take emotion out of issues like dis... I'm only saying things from my own angle, another person might have sometin nice to say. Keep hope alive!
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Franca2(f): 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
I can't jst stop laughin esp at dis guy that is showin his anger and attackin d op and other pple here, its really very shameful dat some guys dnt hv control of d way dey talk.

Back to d post, d OP is 150% correct, am nt frm anambra..am frm abia and I hv to say d truth. D truth dey is very bitter bt we hv to say it. I hate d way imo pple do, we avoid dem like plague in my skool, d 2 girls frm imo we hv in our lodge...hey God, everybdy hates dem, always being cunny, dey wil hv money and food and pretend dey dnt hv and follow u and be spendin urs, others wil travel and buy tins for d lodge mates while comin back but dey wil always hv excuse nt to buy weneva dey wil travel and be comin back even wen dey wil make sure dey wil take d bigger share frm d one anoda person wil buy. Always tryin to cheat everybody in everytin dey do...may God neva give me anoda frnd frm imo cus I dnt wana exprience wat I exprienced frm uju my silly imo frnd; this is wat everybody always says in my skool. Anybody dat wil quote me without supportin wat I said must be silly..

2 Likes

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Odirah(m): 1:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
doncharlso:

This guy is a coward, I swear.

Imo Professor, pls change that "suppose" to "supposed"

Can't stop laughin at dis dude anyways, d truth is really painin him bt d truth must be told.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Pope22(m): 3:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
Franca2:
I can't jst stop laughin esp at dis guy that is showin his anger and attackin d op and other pple here, its really very shameful dat some guys dnt hv control of d way dey talk.

Back to d post, d OP is 150% correct, am nt frm anambra..am frm abia and I hv to say d truth. D truth dey is very bitter bt we hv to say it. I hate d way imo pple do, we avoid dem like plague in my skool, d 2 girls frm imo we hv in our lodge...hey God, everybdy hates dem, always being cunny, dey wil hv money and food and pretend dey dnt hv and follow u and be spendin urs, others wil travel and buy tins for d lodge mates while comin back but dey wil always hv excuse nt to buy weneva dey wil travel and be comin back even wen dey wil make sure dey wil take d bigger share frm d one anoda person wil buy. Always tryin to cheat everybody in everytin dey do...may God neva give me anoda frnd frm imo cus I dnt wana exprience wat I exprienced frm uju my silly imo frnd; this is wat everybody always says in my skool. Anybody dat wil quote me without supportin wat I said must be silly..

Hmm..this is serious. My dear, thank you for this wonderful testimony.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Pope22(m): 3:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
adusim:

We are just too smart for you people!! Maybe you guys should start going to school and stop trading!!!
Well, is better we trade, hustle and be independent than doing what imo people in this link:

https://www.nairaland.com/2365125/picture-suspected-child-traffickers-nabbed

We wil stil do the trading and business and employ you in our companies and factories and pay you monthly even with your degree.

I knw u will say we employ u because we can't do the job, Nah....not that. We employ you cus we don't want them to die of hunger since they can't do anything or hustle for themselves outside their degree. We anambrarians..even with our degree; we dnt wait for job, we create jobs for oursleves and for lazy ones like u or have u seen any young or fresh anambra graduate who is hungry? We don't sit around, we are always in the hustling mood. There is no family in anambra that u won't find a rich person even its one.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
[quote author=Franca2 post=34552545]I can't jst stop laughin esp at dis guy that is showin his anger and attackin d op and other pple here, its really very shameful dat some guys dnt hv control of d way dey talk.

Back to d post, d OP is 150% correct, am nt frm anambra..am frm abia and I hv to say d truth. D truth dey is very bitter bt we hv to say it. I hate d way imo pple do, we avoid dem like plague in my skool, d 2 girls frm imo we hv in our lodge...hey God, everybdy hates dem, always being cunny, dey wil hv money and food and pretend dey dnt hv and follow u and be spendin urs, others wil travel and buy tins for d lodge mates while comin back but dey wil always hv excuse nt to buy weneva dey wil travel and be comin back even wen dey wil make sure dey wil tak
I pity u and ur school if truly u are a student. i bow 4 ur grammar! continue 2 dciv ursef u dis anambra sales girl claiming abia
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by adusim: 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
Pope22:

Well, is better we trade, hustle and be independent than doing what imo people in this link:

https://www.nairaland.com/2365125/picture-suspected-child-traffickers-nabbed

We wil stil do the trading and business and employ you in our companies and factories and pay you monthly even with your degree.

I knw u will say we employ u because we can't do the job, Nah....not that. We employ you cus we don't want them to die of hunger since they can't do anything or hustle for themselves outside their degree. We anambrarians..even with our degree; we dnt wait for job, we create jobs for oursleves and for lazy ones like u or have u seen any young or fresh anambra graduate who is hungry? We don't sit around, we are always in the hustling mood. There is no family in anambra that u won't find a rich person even its one.

My dear, you are a silly fool!! 'Hustle', 'trade', independent'. You are so stupid. You people do not hustle, trade or exist independently more so than Orlu people so keep your empty boasts to yourself!! What ever you have, we have more and plus we are more educated and intelligent than you! You guys are just jealous of Imo people - end of story. You hate us because we are more united, our families are closer together, we are enlightened, educated, staunch and hardworking. No Imo person falls for the lies and bullcrap that comes from a typical anambra idiot. So take your fake Igbo backside and stay in your disorganised and crime infested hellhole. Onye beribe wink
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
Pope22:

Hmm..this is serious. My dear, thank you for this wonderful testimony.
U are only displaying ur low and awkward way of reasoning, any way common sense they say is not common. Franka the anambra sales girl get a life ok! cos ur grammar na die!! I wonder which school accepted u as a student if not ANSU(Igbariam/uli)
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Pope22(m): 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
adusim:

My dear, you are a silly fool!! 'Hustle', 'trade', independent'. You are so stupid. You people do not hustle, trade or exist independently more so than Orlu people so keep your empty boasts to yourself!! What ever you have, we have more and plus we are more educated and intelligent than you! You guys are just jealous of Imo people - end of story. You hate us because we are more united, our families are closer together, we are enlightened, educated, staunch and hardworking. No Imo person falls for the lies and bullcrap that comes from a typical anambra idiot. So take your fake Igbo backside and stay in your disorganised and crime infested hellhole. Onye beribe wink

Reading your words, I feel ashamed. I see the words of someone who is deeply angered and who is so pained that he believes using harsh words will make him feel better or make the truth sayer feel bad. I simply shake my head in sympathy. Its like the only words you are farmiliar with when you are angry are "fool" and "silly" grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Odirah(m): 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
doncharlso:

U are only displaying ur low and awkward way of reasoning, any way common sense they say is not common. Franka the anambra sales girl get a life ok! cos ur grammar na die!! I wonder which school accepted u as a student if not ANSU(Igbariam/uli)

O boy, na confuse u dey abi na malaria dey worry u dat u are quotin d op and callin him franca while u quoted franca up there like a blind man? Are u new or stil learnin hw to quote pple? Give up abeg jarre, u hv nothin meaningful to say here apart frm repeatin same words (silly and fool) u are farmliar with like op said.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
Odirah:

This guy is a coward, I swear.

Imo Professor, pls change that "suppose" to "supposed"

Can't stop laughin at dis dude anyways, d truth is really painin him bt d truth must be told.
Hahahaha! Look at the idiot trying 2 correct someone, how does "laughing at dis dude anyways" sound 2 u? mugu, ur comma shud come immediately after dude and 'anyways' shud be replaced wit 'anyway' get that into ur dumb skull ok. mine is obvious was an oversight error, but urs was as a result of u not been able 2 compose a gud sentence. sucka!

1 Like

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Battery1(m): 8:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
doncharlso:

mine is obvious was an oversight error"
Chai! Nwokem, ga sue ike nah...haha!

Stop makin fool of urself here for goodness sake. Na so imo pple dey do? These people are makin mockery of u here and u fail to see that. Haa...man up and let go. Jst tellin u wat I cld tel u my frnd.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by adusim: 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
Pope22:

Reading your words, I feel ashamed. I see the words of someone who is deeply angered and who is so pained that he believes using harsh words will make him feel better or make the truth sayer feel bad. I simply shake my head in sympathy. Its like the only words you are farmiliar with when you are angry are "fool" and "silly" grin grin grin grin grin grin

You should feel ashamed, regardless of my words. Do you realise that Imo, Abia, Ebonyi and Enugu people all dislike you anambra people? How does that feel? If Biafra becomes a reality, which I hope it does not, you people will fully realise the benefits of playing politics wisely. You will then know the value of building alliances. Carry on with your stinking mentality and attitudes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) / When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: / Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.