Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife (25876 Views)

Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) / The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! / This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Pope22(m): 9:26am On Jun 12, 2015
Battery1:

He wants to tap money frm u, dats hw dey follow anambra every where dey go.. grin
OK!
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Pope22(m): 10:08am On Jun 12, 2015
Just this morning, my friend from enugu state was telling me his own exprience from one imo girl who believes she has eaten a mugu not knowing that tomorrow could be another day.

"One imo girl misused her school fees and her school is about to close the portal, which means an extra year for her cus she is in her final year. She came to this dude and out pity and because of the way she used to cry and plead, this my friend helped her out without asking for anything even when her fellow imo guys were aware and never agreed to help their sister out, they all denied they dnt have money, some even warned the guy not to mind the girl (their sister o).

Meanwhile, before now..when the guy hasnt given the girl the money, she used to call this guy, appeared so friendly, she would call the guy in the morning to ask how he is doing, how was ur nite, etc. But after the guy gave her the money, to even pick the guy's calls let alone calling or flashing the guy as she used to do are now things of the past. Is this right or reasonable? If what I said here is a lie, let God judge me"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Franca2(f): 10:28am On Jun 12, 2015
Pope22:
Just this morning, my friend from enugu state was telling me his own exprience from one imo girl who believes she has eaten a mugu not knowing that tomorrow could be another day.

"One imo girl misused her school fees and her school is about to close the portal, which means an extra year for her cus she is in her final year. She came to this dude and out pity and because of the way she used to cry and plead, this my friend helped her out without asking for anything even when her fellow imo guys were aware and never agreed to help their sister out, they all denied they dnt have money, some even warned the guy not to mind the girl (their sister o).

Meanwhile, before now..when the guy hasnt given the girl the money, she used to call this guy, appeared so friendly, she would call the guy in the morning to ask how he is doing, how was ur nite, etc. But after the guy gave her the money, to even pick the guy's calls let alone calling or flashing the guy as she used to do are now things of the past. Is this right or reasonable? If what I said here is a lie, let God judge me"
Dis one na small sef...u neva see anytin for imo pple hand..very selfish set of pple.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by adusim: 10:35am On Jun 12, 2015
Pope22:

And your point is what?
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by udz: 10:49am On Jun 12, 2015
ng4u:
Mbano.... Full blooded
Mbano, big headed set of people..

1 Like

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by udz: 10:52am On Jun 12, 2015
philismary:
So like I am from mbaise in imo state,I should sit down and watch someone put sand in my eyes without me retaliating so I wnt answer a bad person or so pple will not say"dats how mbaise pple do". To hell with dat statement,if u do me, I do u,God wey dey up dey watch us no go vex at all. Aka eji tunyere mmadu ka aga ejikwa atunyere gi. Dat is how i see things.

Truth be told, mbaise ppl are bleeped up

3 Likes

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Arinzechukwu: 10:55am On Jun 12, 2015
adusim:

And your point is what?
Are u dis daft

1 Like

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Odirah(m): 11:01am On Jun 12, 2015
adusim:

And your point is what?
Is dis silly question comin from a human being or an ANIMAL?

1 Like

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Battery1(m): 11:15am On Jun 12, 2015
Odirah:
Is dis silly question comin from a human being or an ANIMAL?
Frm a SHEEP, a domestic ANIMAL!

1 Like

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by charlierunkle(m): 11:22am On Jun 12, 2015
[quote author=Pope22 post=34309787]Am not saying this because am from Anambra state but because of what I have exprienced from some girls I have done things with in the past and what some of my friends have also exprienced too. As am seriously searching for a true soul-mate and a lover, I pray not to have or fall in love with a girl from Imo state. I have dated some girls, mainly Igbos but the one that gave me toughest time was from Imo state, 3 of my friends have also said same thing.

Even the males from Imo state are the worst people you can ever do something with such as business, living together as room-mates, keeping as friends, etc. These people can "rack" sense like mad; they always claim or try to show "sense" in everything and this kind of attitude has been transfered to their girls. They will always like to cheat you in every little thing, they will always pretend not to have even when they have unless everybody brings out. They will pretend to be good or freindly when they need something from you and when they get it, they walk away; this is Imo people for you and according to them, they call it "wiseness and wisdom"

They say Anambra girls like money, its better someone pretends to be good or friendly when she wants something from you and stil be that which she pretends to be after getting that from you than changing after getting what he or she wants; this is Imo girls for you and according to them, they call it "sense and smartness"

You can hardly predict them even when they are laughing, dont take it as "true laugh".
My friend came to me this morning lamenting and regreting why he has an Imo guy as a room-mate and as a close friend, he was telling me how the guy has been "racking" sense for him for long and he kept enduring and tolerating but this time, its choking him and he has to speak out. Exactly same thing a female friend of mine complained about her female friend she is living with. Personally, I have also exprienced same thing both from their females and males.

My question is..
Why are they like this?
And my prayer is...
God please, dont give me an Imo girl as a girl friend or as a wife.

Give me a girl from any state apart from Imo..even if its from North or West, I will gladly accept her but not from Imo state because I dont have strength or know how to "rack" sense.

Please I don't hate Imo people or anybody from there, I only hate their character![/EWU]
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Battery1(m): 11:22am On Jun 12, 2015
doncharlso:

ur reasoning baffles me. in the latest rating of the most civilized state imo state is stil rated ahead of anambra. what u guys are doin is natural anyway; in life pple that are deficient in anythin are always arrogant by attacking pple they feel are better of, it is a way to make up 4 their short-comings to avoid intimidation. this xplains why deaf and dumb ppl are alwayz aggressive. so bloody homo-sapien it is not our fault that we are favoured and more sophisticated than u guys, it is God ooo, evn oil producing state we de dere; can u beat that? jealousy go kill una.
Wat is this slowpoke talkin abt pls? This is way out of d point. We are talkin abt ur character here mr man, not wat ur state has or doesn't have. And talkin abt aggressive, who is showin signs of aggressive here frm d origin of dis post? What has oil or civilization got to do with wat we are talkin abt here concernin ur character?

1 Like

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Odirah(m): 11:34am On Jun 12, 2015
[quote author=charlierunkle post=34690871][/quote]
So ur stupidity wldnt allow u quote someone very well? Look at wat u did up there...wat do u call dat.."Quote"
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
Battery1:

Wat is this slowpoke talkin abt pls? This is way out of d point. We are talkin abt ur character here mr man, not wat ur state has or doesn't have. And talkin abt aggressive, who is showin signs of aggressive here frm d origin of dis post? What has oil or civilization got to do with wat we are talkin abt here concernin ur character?
I am only telling u that we are better than u guys in all ramification and that is the root of the jealousy though it may be unconciously done but trace it u wil knw.demon!
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Christmasdon(m): 1:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
op i can see you are madt o.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Christmasdon(m): 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
u forget so soon that anambra people are ritualist.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Pope22(m): 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
Christmasdon:
u forget so soon that anambra people are ritualist.
Maybe.. U call them ritualist cus it baffles u hw they make so much money which u will never make despite all u do and which u have struggled to make and failed. Its called "gift and luck" its in anambra blood not rituals.

2 Likes

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Odirah(m): 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
doncharlso:

I am only telling u that we are better than u guys in all ramification and that is the root of the jealousy though it may be unconciously done but trace it u wil knw.demon!
U keep talkin abt dis jealousness all d time yet I can't even see wat to jealous abt in imo; Jealous of wat pls dis slowpoke? Wat am I jealous of? Ur poverty-in-nature or ur bad character or wat? Education? Which education...education without money? That igbos are being respceted every where in d country is cus of anambra pple...innoson motors, capital oil, ibeto grp, chisco, GUO, apple cosmetics, hero drinks and so many tins bro. Mention 2 personal popular tins by an individual in imo apart frm stealing frm politics cus they are lazy..is that one an achievement? Look at anambra ex governor and ur own governor, compare anambra politicians with imo politicians. U are here talkin abt jealousness as if there is anyway u can compare imo with anambra in terms of personal achievements or even politics or education.

2 Likes

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Odirah(m): 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
Christmasdon:
Imagine dis SHEEP!

1 Like

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by ng4u(f): 3:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
udz:

Mbano, big headed set of people..
you are sick in the head
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
Odirah:

U keep talkin abt dis jealousness all d time yet I can't even see wat to jealous abt in imo; Jealous of wat pls dis slowpoke? Wat am I jealous of? Ur poverty-in-nature or ur bad character or wat? Education? Which education...education without money? That igbos are being respceted every where in d country is cus of anambra pple...innoson motors, capital oil, ibeto grp, chisco, GUO, apple cosmetics, hero drinks and so many tins bro. Mention 2 personal popular tins by an individual in imo apart frm stealing frm politics cus they are lazy..is that one an achievement? Look at anambra ex governor and ur own governor, compare anambra politicians with imo politicians. U are here talkin abt jealousness as if there is anyway u can compare imo with anambra in terms of personal achievements or even politics or education.
u are a mediocre and i don't join words with mediocres. u guys are doomed 4evr. i weep 4 ndi anambra!
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
Odirah:
Imagine dis SHEEP!
While u are a beast of war, a rag-tag asshole
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
Franca2:

Dis one na small sef...u neva see anytin for imo pple hand..very selfish set of pple.
Pray that u wil see a man that wil agree 2 marry u. u that have several unwanted babies 4rm different men. if u c any girl talk the way u are doing then there must be a very big problem 4rm the upbringing. pray very well that u find a man that would overlook ur wayward life and settle wit u, i knw u too well and if u push me i wil say ur real name and xpose all those atrocities of urs. Look at u talk nonesense of ur fellow girls despite ur ungodly and wayward life.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Battery1(m): 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
doncharlso:

Pray that u wil see a man that wil agree 2 marry u. u that have several unwanted babies 4rm different men. if u c any girl talk the way u are doing then there must be a very big problem 4rm the upbringing. pray very well that u find a man that would overlook ur wayward life and settle wit u, i knw u too well and if u push me i wil say ur real name and xpose all those atrocities of urs. Look at u talk nonesense of ur fellow girls despite ur ungodly and wayward life.
Has ur shamelessness gotten to d extent of exchangin words wit a woman in public mr man Disgracin imo pple here since 1333BC..
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Battery1(m): 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
Christmasdon:

Since u joined nairaland since 2013, u hv neva put up a post that has more than 6 comments, some dnt even hv any comment at all and that's wat we call BRAINLESS nairalander. Anybody dat doubts me shld check.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Battery1(m): 5:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
doncharlso:

u are a mediocre and i don't join words with mediocres. u guys are doomed 4evr. i weep 4 ndi anambra!

Mention wat he told u, he didn't insult u..he only asked u to mention only 2 personal popular tins in nigeria that imo people hv which pple benefit frm.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
Battery1:

Has ur shamelessness gotten to d extent of exchangin words wit a woman in public mr man Disgracin imo pple here since 1333BC..
Hahahaha! LWKM; i pity the animals that gave birth to u, u can't even analyze a simple sentence and make deductions. Senile decay is catching up with u; now i knw av bn replying a mad man. I rest my case
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Emerson8(m): 6:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
doncharlso:

Hahahaha! LWKM; i pity the animals that gave birth to u, u can't even analyze a simple sentence and make deductions. Senile decay is catching up with u; now i knw av bn replying a mad man. I rest my case

Bros wait, dnt rest ur case yet. I hv been followin dis post for sometime now and its beginin to make sense. We nid to clear sometin. U hv bn talkin abt hw anambra pple are jealous of imo pple and it seems some1 decided to throw a debate on d issue. Up there, some1 mentioned various personal achievements by anambrarians and asked u to mention only 2 by imo individuals (dnt browse)...u seem to dodge d argument there. So bro, we are waitin afterall u started d jealous tin.

Meanwhile, am not frm anambra, am from abia and u are wrong wen u said abia pple prefer imo to anambra, we prefer anambra to imo til tomorrow. I support op and wat he said abt imo pple is very true..infact he missed some tins. Case open..these dudes are out for u.

1 Like

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by udz: 7:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
ng4u:
you are sick in the head
from the way u sound, U must have a big head.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by wordbank(m): 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
Nnnaaaa op iwu akpa amu ooo, those lebelebe type dt has no balls. grin
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Dekatron(m): 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
My current Gf is from Imo

listen, ALL GIRLS I HAVE DATED ARE IGBO. It was Oluebube from Abia state that treated my fvck up. Imo is good. Her brothers make sense, her younger sister is SMART(Genius trait).

So, shut the eff up.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Emerson8(m): 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
Dekatron:
My current Gf is from Imo

listen, ALL GIRLS I HAVE DATED ARE IGBO. It was Oluebube from Abia state that treated my fvck up. Imo is good. Her brothers make sense, her younger sister is SMART(Genius trait).

So, shut the eff up.
Cus u are frm imo..shatap!!
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Dekatron(m): 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
Emerson8:

Cus u are frm imo..shatap!!
Satan Catch u : am from Ife east local government, State of Osun.

Go and die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys / I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband / White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.