Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife (25883 Views)

Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) / The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! / This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by natas22: 4:06am On Jun 09, 2015
adusim:

I have to be honest, I absolutely despise anambra people. Their mentality is an absolute disgrace and shame to true Igbo people. Like someone said earlier it would be preferable if anambra, like ikwerre, broke off from the rest of Igbos so that Ndigbo can grow and evolve into a proper, respected ethnic nationality. I feel no love, kinship or affiliation with them and see them as a separate and different people all together. They are oftentimes jealous of Imo/Abia people because we are more exposed, sophisticated and polished than them. Plus we are by far more intelligent than them and they know it! All they know is primitive acquisition of money, however, money cannot cover up the fact that you are crude, filthy minded and crass. Imo people have over taken you idiots in education and politics and we will soon emerge as the TRUE and acceptable face of Ndigbo.

Like I said and just to reiterate ----I despise anambra people.

Do you need a glass to see the part i said i ain't from Anambra and why did you fail to tackle the point i listed that all your girls including ABIA and IMO are all sluts. I mean sex is like Good morning to them bro tell your self the truth.

www.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by natas22: 4:13am On Jun 09, 2015
adusim:

I have to be honest, I absolutely despise anambra people. Their mentality is an absolute disgrace and shame to true Igbo people. Like someone said earlier it would be preferable if anambra, like ikwerre, broke off from the rest of Igbos so that Ndigbo can grow and evolve into a proper, respected ethnic nationality. I feel no love, kinship or affiliation with them and see them as a separate and different people all together. They are oftentimes jealous of Imo/Abia people because we are more exposed, sophisticated and polished than them. Plus we are by far more intelligent than them and they know it! All they know is primitive acquisition of money, however, money cannot cover up the fact that you are crude, filthy minded and crass. Imo people have over taken you idiots in education and politics and we will soon emerge as the TRUE and acceptable face of Ndigbo.

Like I said and just to reiterate ----I despise anambra people.

Bro i don't hate people and i don't hate IMO people but am telling you about there character unlike you with so many hate and anger towards the anambra people it says so much about your age. You are not up to 25 years of age and please stop this hate and learn to LOVE. Secondly learn to tackle the person's point than creating another. Did i said anything about Education etc even the OP never said anything about that please think before you attack any argument.
Am talking from experience all your girls are SLUTS SLUTS SLUTS.

www.

1 Like

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Ahmed4002(m): 8:25am On Jun 09, 2015
sinaj:

nah, for balls wink
shocked. This yarinya don spoil
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Pope22(m): 8:32am On Jun 09, 2015
natas22:

Bro i don't hate people and i don't hate IMO people but am telling you about there character unlike you with so many hate and anger towards the anambra people it says so much about your age. You are not up to 25 years of age and please stop this hate and learn to LOVE. Secondly learn to tackle the person's point than creating another. Did i said anything about Education etc even the OP never said anything about that please think before you attack any argument.
Am talking from experience all your girls are SLUTS SLUTS SLUTS.

www.

My dear, leave that dude, he obviously has a lot of issues to take care of starting from his personality, his ways of understanding things, anger management syndrome, choice of words, etc. He has shown the world what he is and that's why I feel ashamed that someone at his age stil behaves this way. He is not arguing here, he is simply fighting and attacking irresponsibly, a disgrace to imo people. I made it clear that I don't hate imo people, I said I hate their character and he is here disgracing himself.

3 Likes

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Odirah(m): 9:34am On Jun 09, 2015
Honestly, it beats my imagination hw delusional some pple can be and d way pple understand things. We are here talkin abt their character even the OP said "character" and someoone else is here talkin abt what I dnt knw and creating anoda topic. I guess its also one of d faults they have. So bad!

1 Like

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by sinaj(f): 10:21am On Jun 09, 2015
Ahmed4002:

because I said football undecided
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by sinaj(f): 10:21am On Jun 09, 2015
Ahmed4002:

because I said football undecided
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by adusim: 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
Pope22:

My dear, leave that dude, he obviously has a lot of issues to take care of starting from his personality, his ways of understanding things, anger management syndrome, choice of words, etc. He has shown the world what he is and that's why I feel ashamed that someone at his age stil behaves this way. He is not arguing here, he is simply fighting and attacking irresponsibly, a disgrace to imo people. I made it clear that I don't hate imo people, I said I hate their character and he is here disgracing himself.

My friend, shut up and sit down. Bloody anambra fool.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Menace2Society(m): 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2015
adusim:

Calm down and accept Jesus
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
Menace2Society:
Calm down and accept Jesus
Mr Menace2society it appears as though some of us are angry wit the op; I as an individual i don't fancy it when pple bgin 2 talk about a group of pple in the manner pope did xpecially i this era of our fragile unity; does it mean someone like pope can not be entrusted with say a leadership position that would see 2 the interest of all?am just so disapointed wit his post. I am not saying this because i am 4rm imo bt it is disgusting 2 define pples xter by their state, it doesn't speak well of anyone that bhaves as such. In a way it depicts the level of the person's IQ and mental development
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Battery1(m): 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
doncharlso:

Mr Menace2society it appears as though some of us are angry wit the op; I as an individual i don't fancy it when pple bgin 2 talk about a group of pple in the manner pope did xpecially i this era of our fragile unity; does it mean someone like pope can not be entrusted with say a leadership position that would see 2 the interest of all?am just so disapointed wit his post. I am not saying this because i am 4rm imo bt it is disgusting 2 define pples xter by their state, it doesn't speak well of anyone that bhaves as such. In a way it depicts the level of the person's IQ and mental development
Accept Jesus like some1 rightly told ur silly brother, wen u accept christ, u wil accept d truth. If I may ask...
"It appears as though some us" Is it not only u and one mad fellow who is bitting himself here cus he refused to accept d truth? Pple hate ur character...deal with it!!!!!!!!!!
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Battery1(m): 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
adusim:

What a shame!! So its true dat d only word u are farmiliar with is "fool" Calm down and accept christ.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
Battery1:

Accept Jesus like some1 rightly told ur silly brother, wen u accept christ, u wil accept d truth. If I may ask...
"It appears as though some us" Is it not only u and one mad fellow who is bitting himself here cus he refused to accept d truth? Pple hate ur character...deal with it!!!!!!!!!!
ur reasoning baffles me. in the latest rating of the most civilized state imo state is stil rated ahead of anambra. what u guys are doin is natural anyway; in life pple that are deficient in anythin are always arrogant by attacking pple they feel are better of, it is a way to make up 4 their short-comings to avoid intimidation. this xplains why deaf and dumb ppl are alwayz aggressive. so bloody homo-sapien it is not our fault that we are favoured and more sophisticated than u guys, it is God ooo, evn oil producing state we de dere; can u beat that? jealousy go kill una.

1 Like

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by adusim: 6:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
doncharlso:

ur reasoning baffles me. in the latest rating of the most civilized state imo state is stil rated ahead of anambra. what u guys are doin is natural anyway; in life pple that are deficient in anythin are always arrogant by attacking pple they feel are better of, it is a way to make up 4 their short-comings to avoid intimidation. this xplains why deaf and dumb ppl are alwayz aggressive. so bloody homo-sapien it is not our fault that we are favoured and more sophisticated than u guys, it is God ooo, evn oil producing state we de dere; can u beat that? jealousy go kill una.

Brother, don't mind them. They are just envious of Imo people because we are decent, exposed and sophisticated Igbos. I have always said it that the arrogance of anambra people is due to inferiority complex...nothing more and nothing less.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 10, 2015
U2ice:

Proudly abian grin

Proudly isuikwuatotarian

We get much luv 4rm non abians...nt bragging grin

So wt part in imo r u 4rm?
homely people
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by cheerokee(m): 9:25am On Jun 10, 2015
[quote author=U2ice post=34366675]

Proudly abian grin
Proudly isuikwuatotarian

We get much luv 4rm non abians...nt bragging grin

nwanna, where from isuikwuato?? am from umuobiala
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by cheerokee(m): 9:26am On Jun 10, 2015
VenusBetty:
homely people

are you from isuikwuato also?
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 10, 2015
nope typical yoruba lady. abia pipu don helep me. accomodate me without even knowing
my background
cheerokee:

are you from isuikwuato also?

1 Like

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Pope22(m): 7:58am On Jun 12, 2015
VenusBetty:
nope typical yoruba lady. abia pipu don helep me. accomodate me without even knowing my my background
If na imo people, e go first check and calculate wetin e go gain from accommodating you..they dnt like losing for others to gain. If its anambra pple, he will not only gladly accommodate you but also find a way to help you if he or she finds out you are poor or need help..they wil also show you the way.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 12, 2015
Pope22:

If na imo people, e go first check and calculate wetin e go gain from accommodating you..they dnt like losing for others to gain. If its anambra pple, he will not only gladly accommodate you but also find a way to help you if he or she finds out you are poor or need help..they wil also show you the way.
Stop making mockery of ursef imo and abia are one and wil ever remain so, they were all formally imo so hw do u reconcile ur baseless points? also take a look at ursef and see how stupid u are making ursef look. Ask the average yoruba person(i live in lagos) and u would see hw they detest ppl 4rm anambra. Point of correction(which u already knw) if it were to be anambra ppl they would hv used the lady 4 rituals simple. Let me ask u, where do u think the stereotype that "the average igbo person can kill because of money" originated 4rm? it was 4 no other state in the SE other than the God-forsakimg anambra. Ur last post just confirmed ur ignorance.

1 Like

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Pope22(m): 8:46am On Jun 12, 2015
doncharlso:

Stop making mockery of ursef imo and abia are one and wil ever remain so, they were all formally imo so hw do u reconcile ur baseless points? also take a look at ursef and see how stupid u are making ursef look. Ask the average yoruba person(i live in lagos) and u would see hw they detest ppl 4rm anambra. Point of correction(which u already knw) if it were to be anambra ppl they would hv used the lady 4 rituals simple. Let me ask u, where do u think the stereotype that "the average igbo person can kill because of money" originated 4rm? it was 4 no other state in the SE other than the God-forsakimg anambra. Ur last post just confirmed ur ignorance.
O boy leave me alone na...did you come to nairaland with me or did I come with you? Why following me about?

3 Likes

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Battery1(m): 8:47am On Jun 12, 2015
Pope22:

100% true!
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Battery1(m): 8:50am On Jun 12, 2015
Pope22:

O boy leave me alone na...did you come to nairaland with me or did I come with you? Why following me about?
He wants to tap money frm u, dats hw dey follow anambra every where dey go.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Odirah(m): 9:00am On Jun 12, 2015
doncharlso:

Ur last post just confirmed ur ignorance.

Na so u dey jobless reach for u to dey follow op like fly?
Accept Christ and stop following ur fellow guy jst cus u want to tap. Meanwhile, what is even eatin u up? The truth abt ur character which op said everyone says they don't like? U keep shoutin and usin sillyy words on pple even dey never use such words on u. If this is wat u call being educated and polished, then u need to go back to primary skool. Waiting for ur normal farmiliar "fool and silly" words.

1 Like

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Odirah(m): 9:04am On Jun 12, 2015
doncharlso:

Stop making mockery of ursef imo and abia are one and wil ever remain so, they were all formally imo
U pple nearly squeezed life out of dem with cunny cunny and sense dat dey had to separate. People dat hate imo pple most are abia pple.

1 Like

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 12, 2015
Pope22:

Silly u
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Arinzechukwu: 9:14am On Jun 12, 2015
doncharlso:

Rest na!! Hiaa..Zue ike nna.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Arinzechukwu: 9:16am On Jun 12, 2015
doncharlso:
Silly u
Hmmm...nawa o! I tink say na only women dey do like dis.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 12, 2015
Battery1:

He wants to tap money frm u, dats hw dey follow anambra every where dey go.. grin
Not making any sense
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Arinzechukwu: 9:18am On Jun 12, 2015
doncharlso:

Not making any sense
Bia nwokem...ga zue ike. Ihere adighi eme gi? Since u no dey hear english, make I talk am for igbo...Ga zue ike biko!!!!
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 12, 2015
Odirah:

U pple nearly squeezed life out of dem with cunny cunny and sense dat dey had to separate. People dat hate imo pple most are abia pple.
Ask any abia person if they regard u pple. stop fooling ursef and get a life.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Arinzechukwu: 9:21am On Jun 12, 2015
doncharlso:

Not making any sense
Its like weneva u come to nairaland, d first place u wil come to is here, dnt give urself HBP for nothing..Ga zue ike biko!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband / White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo) / Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.