Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? (77102 Views)

Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Rosemary216(f): 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hmmmm.... I dnt tink i can do dat
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by tutulatata: 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
i only understand that when birds is alive it eat ants and buh when it dies ants eat it''

what goes around turns around........... shocked sad
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by 4oyrsExperience(m): 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
A company that can pay an entry level graduate trainee 900k will definitely hv a branch in PH/abuja or warri... GET A TRANSFER FORM my dear!

Best Regards,
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by jaybee3(m): 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
pek:
I am shocked you wrote this but even more shocked that you got likes. It is obvious you didn't read the post and it says a lot about you.
really?

What does it say about me Mr?
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Abimloaded(m): 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
abbeycial:
yes
would investigate further to be sure my boss coerced her into it just for me to get d job
then...
from the 900k salary,i would get a good BANELLI M4 gun.then pay my boss a visit at a place yoruba's call (oju iya olomo ko to omo)

u wld hear the rest on linda ikeji or nairaland.

LOOOOLLLLL... WAYRAY !!!
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Lincoln275(m): 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
MrAkias:
HER VIRGINITY
You met and dated a girl when you
were in the University, she was a
virgin when you met her, and you
both agreed not to have sex until
your wedding night. The two of u became graduates but were jobless
for 4yrs. However, after many years of
suffering, she later secured a job for
you
in one Big Company where you were
paid close to N900,000 per month. Things were now going well with you
n you finally proposed marriage to
her, she accepted but after a few
sec, tears began rolling down her
cheeks. You asked her what the
problem was and what you heard was...
"I AM SORRY LOVE, M NO LONGER A
VIRGIN, I GAVE MY VIRGINITY TO
YOUR BOSS BEFORE HE ACCEPTED
TO
EMPLOY YOU IN THE COMPANY. THAT'S THE ONLY CONDITION HE
GAVE ME IF YOU MUST BE EMPLOYED
OR YOU WOULD CONTINUE TO
REMAIN JOBLESS"
Hmmm.!
Assuming you were the guy, would you still go ahead with the
wedding.?
And as a lady, can u do such for your
love.?
LETS HEAR UR OPINION..........
so whats dz question? i will never ever leave her , she made me what i am so no issue about that jare
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Enockia(m): 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
abbeycial:
yes
would investigate further to be sure my boss coerced her into it just for me to get d job
then...
from the 900k salary,i would get a good BANELLI M4 gun.then pay my boss a visit at a place yoruba's call (oju iya olomo ko to omo)

haba guy calm down
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by softnipples(f): 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
Swagt101:
What about a BJ worth $1,000,000,000?
grin

grin
Where are the dicks?? grin
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by jaybee3(m): 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
adepiero:
This would have been relevant if she did it for money undecided

But according to the writeup, she made a sacrifice for the guy's future as well as hers! What if she wasn't a virgin in the first place, what then would you have done if she still secured the job using the same means?

FYI, any lady that can sacrifice for a man deserves more than a ring on her finger! In fact she deserves to be worshipped wink

I wasn't crossed that she lost her virginity to someone else other than me. I was crossed because she took that life changing decision without seeking my opinion.

There are other and better ways to sacrifice for your man other than using one's body to open doors.
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
cheesygrin
Some people should start writing scripts for Nollywood iBeg....

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by laremsworldwide: 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
As for me,it's a NO NO NO.even if the matter is not about me , I will never advice any girl to do that. its only 1% of men that will not pay her back with her own coin because most men will make her regret her action sooner or later. for me,the proposal becomes a joke immediately and marriage end. for the job, I quit and look onto GOD for a job where I will not be humiliated and put on strong conditions.
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by kizbad: 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
MrAkias:
HER VIRGINITY
you
TO
OR YOU WOULD CONTINUE TO
REMAIN JOBLESS"
Hmmm.!
wedding.?
love.?

this is rubbish, lets face the reality here, if ur so Called loved and acclaimed reserve girl or the so cald fiancee can sacrifice her WHOLE VIRGINITY for just a job den she can Bleep any body for ur sake and thats bullshit..i mean what was she thinking? no sane lady can go dat mile without consulting her spouse.....if na me i go beat a hell outta her bfor i send her parking ..what kinda rubbish is dat......d slut can do undoable for to get what she want
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by QueenHeart(f): 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
jaybee3:
This one na real technical question ooooo but let me give it a try...

I would have to be grateful to her for going extra length in helping me secure the employment.

If kids aren't involved, i will resign the job and return all the money i've earned to date to her then divorce her simply because she should have discussed her planned action with me before going ahead with the action

If kids are involved, i will still divorce her but won't return the money since it will go towards raising the kids

The fact of the matter is anyone that can do anything for money is very dangerous and you are simply better off without them.
shallow way of thinking
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by greggng: 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
I will go ahead with the marriage if I ve not cheated on her before. That means if am not virgin. I will be planning how to kill my boss through her help. He will be poisoned so that he will stop bleeping my woman cos since he has tasted her, he will continue to ask for more. So he deserve death and quickly too
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by notoriousbabe: 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
Super story
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by sweetMichael(m): 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
shoro niyen
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by kipesco(m): 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
MrAkias:
HER VIRGINITY
you
TO
OR YOU WOULD CONTINUE TO
REMAIN JOBLESS"
Hmmm.!
wedding.?
love.?

As jealous as I am I would not have allowed her if she had told me.
She has done it. I will not wed her any soon.
For her sincerity and courage I will resign from the work after 6-12months depending on a business we shall invest our 900k in and after that wed her in church with a warning never to try such again with or without my knowledge.
For my Boss since we didn't know ourselves before now, I will let him be but sure will be unhappy with him for the rest of my life.
All these if the girl after weighing and balancing worth it in character and education.
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by jaybee3(m): 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
QueenHeart:
shallow way of thinking

Don't you think minimum standards is an individual thing?

I couldn't knowingly marry someone that has sold sex as a commodity but i would gladly marry any girl that has been sexually active regardless of the no of her previous sexual partners.
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Jason21(m): 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
jaybee3:

I would have to be grateful to her for going extra length in helping me secure the employment.

If kids aren't involved, i will resign the job and return all the money i've earned to date to her then divorce her simply because she should have discussed her planned action with me before going ahead with the action

If kids are involved, i will still divorce her but won't return the money since it will go towards raising the kids

The fact of the matter is anyone that can do anything for money is very dangerous and you are simply better off without them.
ur notjustok.com
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by gebest: 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
Justfollowit:

What happened to forgivenesstongue
but is nt easy to 4get.
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by DAVIES27(m): 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
MrAkias:
HER VIRGINITY
you
TO
OR YOU WOULD CONTINUE TO
REMAIN JOBLESS"
Hmmm.!
wedding.?
love.?
really if a guy disflowered a girl it will be hard before dat girl can forget the guy. So it is not safe but I will forgive her and continue with the marriage becus I will believe she Is matured and she fears God.
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Jason21(m): 9:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
I'd fork the beetch one more time.............give her a huge sum of money..............and divorce her!
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
MrAkias:
HER VIRGINITY
you
TO
OR YOU WOULD CONTINUE TO
REMAIN JOBLESS"
Hmmm.!
wedding.?
love.?
instead lady to take the job for herself she's getting for another person. Hian! This is foolish. Me can't sacrifice anything for anybody but my hubby o. What if this guy ended up not marrying her. Why on earth will I sleep with a man to gain an earthly thing!!! Tufiakwa!
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by GoodGovernance: 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
If GOD can forgive me, for doing nothing for him,I would surely forgive my wife, for doing something for me!
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by adepiero: 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
jaybee3:

I wasn't crossed that she lost her virginity to someone else other than me. I was crossed because she took that life changing decision without seeking my opinion.

There are other and better ways to sacrifice for your man other than using one's body to open doors.
This is real life bro! Back in the days, people counted on luck and merit but nowadays you've got to kiss someone's ass undecided

Women are the greatest liars and for her to tell you the truth about her travails is really commendable.

The only stumbling block I see here is "Guilty Concience" and public opinion undecided
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Swagt101(m): 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
softnipples:

Where are the dicks?? grin
grin Am I safe 2 say u'r hypocritic? cool
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by scachy(m): 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
MrAkias:
HER VIRGINITY
you
TO
OR YOU WOULD CONTINUE TO
REMAIN JOBLESS"
Hmmm.!
wedding.?
love.?
First off, u should have tell us this was a figment. But if it ever happens, I ll gladly proceed with d wedding. I didn't hook up with her all along cos of her virginity, I believe There's more in her than just d virginity

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by SisterCaro(m): 9:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
Swagt101:
Are u alright?
undecided you hate the sweet thing? Are u okay? angry
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by speener(m): 9:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
jaybee3:

You are a true son of your father. Wise thought bro. You said it all
# anyone that can do anything for money is very dangerous and you are simply better off without them#
Never compromise your happiness for anything, not even for money, marriage or love. Shikina.
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by CSTR2: 9:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
Only a very foolish man will go along with the marriage.
In this age of high infidelity, you open your eyes wide to marry a woman that has no qualms in prostituting herself for something as trivial as a job either for you or herself.
By the time three of your four children turn out to be bastardds, your eye go clear.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by fyneboi79(m): 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
abbeycial:
yes
then...

seconded grin
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Izygab(m): 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
Go and tell this story to the gods and hear dia opinion, this certainly not meant for us

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Actress Adediwura Gold: I Once Had "Quickie" In Car / Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.