Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones (14226 Views)

Picture Evidence Of CHANGE Under PMB - Cramjones / Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation / Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:18am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:
Dear Nairlanders,

It has come to my attention that not up to 2weeks of our president's take over of Nigeria's governance, some of you have been using unprintable words on him.

It is highly regrettable that we sit behind our computers and phones and call the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria a dullard. This is not right! We must learn to respect those in authority. What has Buhari done that warrants him to be called a dullard? The two religions most Nigerians practice tells us to respect those in authority.

Nevertheless, we must criticize where we believe PMB has erred, but we must refrain from using demeaning and derogatory terms. This must stop.

I urge the moderators of Nairaland to follow this trend closely, lest Nairaland becomes a forum to insult a sitting president.

We will not tolerate this!

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

-CramJones

cc: Lalasticlala
Are you referring to the illiterate general buhari?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:23am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:

Even after I clearly warned that this must stop you have the effrontery to call a sitting President of the largest economy in Africa, a brainless dullard? I can get the moderators of this site to ban you forever. Again, I repeat this must stop! Freedom of speech sure has its limits! You are crossing the line because you think you are "anonymous"? Again, stop this!

-CramJones
Is the clueless mallam buhari having a hard time already ?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by SeverusSnape(m): 5:32am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:
I apologize to all that were offended by the "quikie s*ex" joke. It is wrong and improper for me to have said that. I apologize to XPGEJ and his family if they are reading this. However, I stand by all my other statements. For they were statements of fact!

-CramJones

Nonsense
[img]http://1.bp..com/-k07X5_IrJHU/U2aHaDoLx9I/AAAAAAAAATw/22_2ADNkvsg/s1600/insult12.jpg[/img]

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Wsdm: 5:37am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:

Even after I clearly warned that this must stop you have the effrontery to call a sitting President of the largest economy in Africa, a brainless dullard? I can get the moderators of this site to ban you forever. Again, I repeat this must stop! Freedom of speech sure has its limits! You are crossing the line because you think you are "anonymous"? Again, stop this!

-CramJones
A word of advice please; Endure their post. Check the people that are insulting Buhari in relation tp the region they hail from:
1 They don't give a damn to legitimate way of giving birth to children.
2 In real life, they beat their fathers and mothers when 'provoked'.
3 they produce and distribute fake drugs/food items even if it is their relative that consumes it so far as they make money from it.
Please, ignoring them is the best weapon.
But even at that, the Nairaland administrative crue should take note.
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 07, 2015
Wsdm:

A word of advice please; Endure their post. Check the people that are insulting Buhari in relation tp the region they hail from:
3 they produce and distribute fake drugs/food items even if it is their relative that consumes it so far as they make money from it.
The boko haram legacy of GMB

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by ifyan(m): 6:00am On Jun 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:
You've not seen anything yet, When you guys were having a field day insulting GEJ, you never knew he was the commander in chief then, eh?

What is good for the goose is good for the gander, and what goes around comes around, No one complained when you minions were lampooning Jonathan. But even without taking the aforesaid into consideration, truth be said; Buhari is a Brainless dullard.

Let the game begins.

This will be fun for the next four years.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by ifyan(m): 6:02am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

You are a hypocrite.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by bunmititi(f): 6:07am On Jun 07, 2015
ifyan:

You are a hypocrite.

cramjones is a brainless, dullard hypocrite like his slavemaster buhari

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Chubhie: 6:07am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
Cry me a canal.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by SeverusSnape(m): 6:11am On Jun 07, 2015
ifyan:

Let the game begins.

This will be fun for the next four years.
Definitely!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by SeverusSnape(m): 6:12am On Jun 07, 2015
Buhari is...

11 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Truckpusher(m): 6:29am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:

If you think you are very brave...post your phone number here.

-CramJones

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Truckpusher(m): 6:34am On Jun 07, 2015
Wsdm:

I guess they are still better off than regions where they blow themselves up over nothing ,marry off their children at 9 yrs and enslave their women while distributing them like cows and goats.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by knightsTempler: 6:40am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:

-ScamJones

Your scan result is out ScamJones -

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by ahaika23: 6:44am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
I even believe that he's a dullard and an old skinny illiterate. Deal with it!

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by cococandy(f): 6:45am On Jun 07, 2015
A clear case of trolling while high on cheap weed.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by MalcoImX: 6:47am On Jun 07, 2015
UnknownT:
Have you ever called GEJ Clueless when he was C-in-C before? Or is Buhari's CinC bigger than GEJ's?
He was called clueless because he is clueless.
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by ahaika23: 6:55am On Jun 07, 2015
OP, you are better dead than alive! Can I have your house address please? Be a man enough to pm me. I will take care of your misery before Tuesday!

10 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by UnknownT: 7:00am On Jun 07, 2015
MalcoImX:
He was called clueless because he is clueless.
the people calling President Buhari Brainless, Dullard can also claim that he is so. There are about 12million people that voted against Buhari so I don't see the name calling stopping in the next future, whatever he achieves ( good or bad) , there will be critics, so opening a thread like this and warning people to stop is like adding petrol to the name calling fire and shows that the name calling is really getting to his supporters

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Osama10(m): 7:02am On Jun 07, 2015
This life is funny oh, the hunter is hunted now.

10 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by oluspencer(m): 7:05am On Jun 07, 2015
peppyluv02:
..What goes around,comes around. If his supporters can call President Jonathan clueless for six years,they should not burst a gasket If some people decide to call Buhari 'mumu' for the next four years.

Femi Aribisala.

Correction please! You're free to call him mumu for the next 8 years.

2 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Truckpusher(m): 7:05am On Jun 07, 2015
Buhari,THE OLODO GENERAL AND A PRODUCT OF QUOTA SYSTEM A.K.A BABAONECHANCE. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by hucienda: 7:05am On Jun 07, 2015
Ohammadike don finish the op.

Exposing his blantant hypocrisy.

Hypocrisy stinking to the high heavens... smh.

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

10 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by demmie1: 7:14am On Jun 07, 2015
As an apc member myself, i don't condone insults on leaders, even as deep as jonathan was in his misdeeds i never insulted him on nl.

but you cramjones, everyone has evidences how you insulted gej, so for u to now start all these for pmb shows u are a hypocrite of all proportions. we all told gej to leave the kitchen, leave pmb to decide if its too hot.

anyways i will not dine a kilometer near u, u are a fu.cktard!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by priscaoge(f): 7:14am On Jun 07, 2015
Lwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Some people are already having High blood pressure when d journey is still far? Lmao cheesy cheesy grin They have started shedding blood shocked shocked Its too early to cry ooo, the brainless Duara dullard will have a taste of the insults u guys poured on GEJ! The game has just began, and as for this op, u can please cry me a river. Buhari is a brainless illiterate of Duara! Now kill urself tongue tongue tongue

Where are my comrades? grin
cc:
Barcanista
Phockphockman
Truckpusher

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by MalcoImX: 7:15am On Jun 07, 2015
UnknownT:
the people calling President Buhari Brainless, Dullard can also claim that he is so. There are about 12million people that voted against Buhari so I don't see the name calling stopping in the next future, whatever he achieves ( good or bad) , there will be critics, so opening a thread like this and warning people to stop is like adding petrol to the name calling fire and shows that the name calling is really getting to his supporters
Cramjones shouldn't bother about anybody calling Buhari whatever. Everybody will earn his names. Thousands calling you names don't matter if you're not displaying those traits. Billions was spent trying to tarnish Buhari's image, but it did not achieve the intended. GEJ earned the clueless tag, sometimes not only by his actions but by his speeches. For example, why say "Stealing is not corruption", "America will know" etc. I'll only be worried about Buhari if he starts saying and doing those un-presidential things being done in the past.
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Truckpusher(m): 7:20am On Jun 07, 2015
priscaoge:
Lwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Some people are already having High blood pressure when d journey is still far? Lmao cheesy cheesy grin They have started shedding blood shocked shocked Its too early to cry ooo, the brainless Duara dullard will have a taste of the insults u guys poured on GEJ! The game has just began, and as for this op, u can please cry me a river. Buhari is a brainless illiterate of Duara! Now kill urself tongue tongue tongue

Where are my comrades? grin
cc:
Barcanista
Phockphockman
Truckpusher
Present Ma'am - This is sergeant Okoro reporting for duty Ma. grin grin

The Dauradullard nefer chee chomting. grin

12 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by SeverusSnape(m): 7:21am On Jun 07, 2015
MalcoImX:
Cramjones shouldn't bother about anybody calling Buhari whatever. Everybody will earn his names. Thousands calling you names don't matter if you're not displaying those traits. Billions was spent trying to tarnish Buhari's image, but it did not achieve the intended. GEJ earned the clueless tag, sometimes not only by his actions but by his speeches. For example, why say "Stealing is not corruption", "America will know" etc. I'll only be worried about Buhari if he starts saying and doing those un-presidential things being done in the past.
And Buhari earned the name dullard by saying...
"All frogressive cwonfidence" grin
"independent Nigerian Electoral commission"
"Frofessa Osunbade" grin

Now tell me he's not a Brainless dullard.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by SeverusSnape(m): 7:22am On Jun 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Present Ma'am - This is sergeant Okoro reporting for duty Ma. grin grin

The Dauradullard nefer chee chomting. grin
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin
"sergeant Okoro" LMAO!

6 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:
Dear Nairlanders,

It has come to my attention that not up to 2weeks of our president's take over of Nigeria's governance, some of you have been using unprintable words on him.

It is highly regrettable that we sit behind our computers and phones and call the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria a dullard. This is not right! We must learn to respect those in authority. What has Buhari done that warrants him to be called a dullard? The two religions most Nigerians practice tells us to respect those in authority.

Nevertheless, we must criticize where we believe PMB has erred, but we must refrain from using demeaning and derogatory terms. This must stop.

I urge the moderators of Nairaland to follow this trend closely, lest Nairaland becomes a forum to insult a sitting president.

We will not tolerate this!

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

-CramJones

cc: Lalasticlala
buhari de brainless "granpa"

7 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Truckpusher(m): 7:27am On Jun 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin
"sergeant Okoro" LMAO!
Aproko boy , dem dun invite you abi? cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by MalcoImX: 7:28am On Jun 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

And Buhari earned the name dullard by saying...
"All frogressive cwonfidence" grin
"independent Nigerian Electoral commission"
"Frofessa Osunbade" grin

Now tell me he's not a Brainless dullard.
So, GEJ saying "America will know" is a Freudian slip. Let me tell you something. If Buhari should do half the blunders GEJ did, I'd be the first to denounce him. GEJ is known to drink to stupor that all state matters are suspended till he's back to his senses. Did you see us opening thread on this? Is this a president you'd want me to defend?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

How NURTW Found It’s Ways Back Into Ondo Politics "The Guardian" / Bello Matawalle To Introduce Death Sentence For Reckless Drivers / Peter Obi Supporters Should Act Like Peter Obi In Behaviour - Amaka Ogunjobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.