Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones (14231 Views)

Picture Evidence Of CHANGE Under PMB - Cramjones / Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation / Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by SeverusSnape(m): 7:30am On Jun 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Aproko boy , dem dun invite you abi? cheesy grin
grin grin
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:

Even after I clearly warned that this must stop you have the effrontery to call a sitting President of the largest economy in Africa, a brainless dullard? I can get the moderators of this site to ban you forever. Again, I repeat this must stop! Freedom of speech sure has its limits! You are crossing the line because you think you are "anonymous"? Again, stop this!

-CramJones

He's a brainless dullard. Tell him I say, he is #BabaOneChance.

Ugbor nwa mkpi.

Get lost bro.

When you were calling GEJ clueless did anyone cry? Get lost @Cramjones.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by frankyychiji(f): 7:33am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:

Even after I clearly warned that this must stop you have the effrontery to call a sitting President of the largest economy in Africa, a brainless dullard? I can get the moderators of this site to ban you forever. Again, I repeat this must stop! Freedom of speech sure has its limits! You are crossing the line because you think you are "anonymous"? Again, stop this!

-CramJones
You are obviously high on Buharis cow dung! A Daura President is the president of the most populous black nation!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Truckpusher(m): 7:34am On Jun 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:
grin grin
Take am for bombom. grin

6 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 07, 2015
Reporting on duty ma'am
priscaoge:
Lwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Some people are already having High blood pressure when d journey is still far? Lmao cheesy cheesy grin They have started shedding blood shocked shocked Its too early to cry ooo, the brainless Duara dullard will have a taste of the insults u guys poured on GEJ! The game has just began, and as for this op, u can please cry me a river. Buhari is a brainless illiterate of Duara! Now kill urself tongue tongue tongue

Where are my comrades? grin
cc:
Barcanista
Phockphockman
Truckpusher

3 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Truckpusher(m): 7:34am On Jun 07, 2015
alfred5:

Ugbor nwa mkpi.

Get lost bro.

That highlighted got me thinking. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by MalcoImX: 7:35am On Jun 07, 2015
alfred5:

Ugbor nwa mkpi.
Get lost bro.
We also called him the drunkard.
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by SeverusSnape(m): 7:37am On Jun 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Take am for bombom. grin

6 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by francizy(m): 7:37am On Jun 07, 2015
Cram...

I heard that attention seeking on Nairaland pays... lipsrsealed
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by SeverusSnape(m): 7:40am On Jun 07, 2015
MalcoImX:
So, GEJ saying "America will know" is a Freudian slip. Let me tell you something. If Buhari should do half the blunders GEJ did, I'd be the first to denounce him. GEJ is known to drink to stupor that all state matters are suspended till he's back to his senses. Did you see us opening thread on this? Is this a president you'd want me to defend?
Too late to cry over spilt kunu grin

Maybe you were one of GEJ's aides to know he was always high.

2 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by francizy(m): 7:41am On Jun 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

And Buhari earned the name dullard by saying...
"All frogressive cwonfidence" grin
"independent Nigerian Electoral commission"
"Frofessa Osunbade" grin

Now tell me he's not a Brainless dullard.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by hilary26(m): 7:42am On Jun 07, 2015
@ Cramjones I don't think you have the power to bully anyone on nairaland.

Freedom of Speech and freedom of expression are still bound to exist on nairaland unless this is no more a forum for all. Did APC buy nairaland? Or did APC appoint the modulators?

My Opinion is that Buhari is a mega scam from APC but they will be the victim of their own scam. Buhari will mess them up.

Buhari is #BabaOneChance

His English sounds like dysentery pooh.

7 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by SeverusSnape(m): 7:45am On Jun 07, 2015
hilary26:
@ Cramjones I don't think you have the power to bully anyone on nairaland.

Freedman of Speech and freedom of expression is still bound to exist on nairaland unless this is no more a forum for all. Did APC buy nairaland? Or did APC appoint the modulators?

My Opinion is that Buhari is a mega scam from APC but they will be the victim of their own scam. Buhari will mess them up.

Buhari is #BabaOneChance

[size=14pt]His English sounds like dysentery pooh[/size].
Hehehehehehehehehehe...

I love this thread, thanks to crackjones grin

5 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by priscaoge(f): 7:47am On Jun 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Present Ma'am - This is sergeant Okoro reporting for duty Ma. grin grin

The Dauradullard nefer chee chomting. grin

Lwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.....They will drink their own urine out of frustration grin grin....This is just d beginning!

*Singing* "Osondi Owendi" grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by BrokenTV: 7:48am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
Your stupidity is alarming, the time you in particular was raining insult on GEJ, you never have a rethink of the action you where taking ediot.
Buhari is brainless you should accept to live with it olodo.

8 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by francizy(m): 7:52am On Jun 07, 2015
UnknownT:
Have you ever called GEJ Clueless when he was C-in-C before? Or is Buhari's CinC bigger than GEJ's?

Hehehehe, to them, GEJ was [size=5pt]c in c[/size]

While Bubu is [size=99pt]C in C[/size] grin

4 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by MalcoImX: 7:54am On Jun 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Too late to cry over spilt kunu grin

Maybe you were one of GEJ's aides to know he was always high.
Jonathan’s Addiction To The Bottle Isn’t What Nigeria Needs At This Time.
LONDON: At the Conference Hall of the Prestigious Luxury Park Lane Hotel, the CEOs of the top investment banks in the world gathered for an Investment Summit put together by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The CEOs of the crème de la crème of investments were all there- Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, JPMorgan Chase, Merrill Lynch, Deutsche Bank, Citigroup, Credit Suisse
and Barclays Capital.
They all waited for President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan to address them, but all to no avail. Upstairs, at the Presidential Suite, Mr. President laid wasted. The night before, he had over indulged in a heavy party with the Petroleum Minister, Mrs. Dizeani, until the early hours of morning. He drank himself to stupor and was vomiting and stooling through out the night. Doctors came in but could not bring him into any shape to attend the Investment Meeting without embarrassing Nigeria. So, the President did not turn up for the Investment Meeting that the FG had spent almost five hundred thousand Great Britain Pounds organising. The CEOs were greatly disappointed.
|
Read further at:
http://www.ekekeee.com/opinion-jonathans-love-for-the-bottle-isnt-what-nigeria-needs-at-this-time/
|
So, this is the mistake you'd want me to defend or be part of?
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by UnknownT: 7:57am On Jun 07, 2015
MalcoImX:
Cramjones shouldn't bother about anybody calling Buhari whatever. Everybody will earn his names. Thousands calling you names don't matter if you're not displaying those traits. Billions was spent trying to tarnish Buhari's image, but it did not achieve the intended. GEJ earned the clueless tag, sometimes not only by his actions but by his speeches. For example, why say "Stealing is not corruption", "America will know" etc. I'll only be worried about Buhari if he starts saying and doing those un-presidential things being done in the past.
We haven't heard Buhari talk yet. All the "controversial" talks in his short tenure have been done by APC, his Media man and others

2 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 07, 2015
Buhari is an illiterate idiott

4 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by M4gunners: 8:00am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:
Dear Nairlanders,

It has come to my attention that not up to 2weeks of our president's take over of Nigeria's governance, some of you have been using unprintable words on him.

It is highly regrettable that we sit behind our computers and phones and call the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria a dullard. This is not right! We must learn to respect those in authority. What has Buhari done that warrants him to be called a dullard? The two religions most Nigerians practice tells us to respect those in authority.

Nevertheless, we must criticize where we believe PMB has erred, but we must refrain from using demeaning and derogatory terms. This must stop.

I urge the moderators of Nairaland to follow this trend closely, lest Nairaland becomes a forum to insult a sitting president.

We will not tolerate this!

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

-CramJones

cc: Lalasticlala
CramJones you must be high on kunu. So people can insult Jonathan and nothing will happen,wenn they call buhari names it now a crime? As far as he still hasn't declare his assets publicly as promised, his name remain Babaonechance.Tell them to ban me after all is not the first i have been ban.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

GET AWAY....

6 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by hilary26(m): 8:00am On Jun 07, 2015
Wsdm:

A word of advice please; Endure their post. Check the people that are insulting Buhari in relation tp the region they hail from:
1 They don't give a damn to legitimate way of giving birth to children.
2 In real life, they beat their fathers and mothers when 'provoked'.
3 they produce and distribute fake drugs/food items even if it is their relative that consumes it so far as they make money from it.
Please, ignoring them is the best weapon.
But even at that, the Nairaland administrative crue should take note.

The pple from the region where you hail from;

-use even there kids for juju
- they kill other tribes in their offices just to grab the next higher position.
- they kill even their fathers if they have something they are dragging. ...even when the item of drag is pooh.
-they do juju even after obtaining 4 PHD certificates...their christian faith is just phony...aimed at deciet..seeking mass acceptance they never deserve.
- They live like pigs in a ditch with all the education and position attained.
When one of them left Aso Rock na so so dirt the incoming had to evacuate
- They are always insecured in the prescence of South Easterners.
- They remain in their dirtt corners forming elites until they see what we have taken from their dirts and made jewels and they start to cry and tax us...and we keep paying them because they don't have any posterior plans for the loot. We then plan with our remaining change

4 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by priscaoge(f): 8:01am On Jun 07, 2015
barcanista:
Reporting on duty ma'am

I double sight u kiss kiss

The op must be high on a cow poo, when him n his senseless fellows were busy insulting and calling GEJ names, he forgot that what goes around comes around. Bloody hypocrites. They should be ready to swallow more insults because that's how we roll. cool

I must confess, I love this thread grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 07, 2015
Buhari is an illiterate idiott

Buhari is a terrorist ever since he came on power death's everywhere

buharı is a bad luck to zoo people

5 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 07, 2015
Just saw this useless topic and started laughing.

What more can we say of apc and their supporters.

According to them.

During the time of GEJ, freedom of speech is limitless.

Now that Buhari is their president, Freedom of Speech now has limits.

Hehehehehehe, we dey wait. Anybody can say whatever they want/feel about the man Buhari, nothing is gonna happen.

All this are just empty rants.

The idiott CramJones is just a sick dude, never take him serious

7 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by MalcoImX: 8:06am On Jun 07, 2015
UnknownT:
We haven't heard Buhari talk yet. All the "controversial" talks in his short tenure have been done by APC, his Media man and others
He doesn't talk much. Refer to his stints as Head of State and as PTF boss. Maybe that's his style. He's taciturn by nature, and every psychologist will tell you such people are the most stubborn and decisive beings.
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Enahi(f): 8:08am On Jun 07, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
Buhari reminds me of Eustace from Courage the cowardly dog

[img]http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/courage/images/9/9d/Abichuela.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110305013008[/img]

I hereby name him : Eustace the Useless President
Now this really got me laughing. Eustace sure looks like Buhari and dull also

6 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 07, 2015
Buhari is a killer. ...

2 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by francizy(m): 8:09am On Jun 07, 2015
Ohammadike:
Scam jones may thunder finish you ewu

Ohammadike! Thanks for sharing this!

Cramjones for you to have called all Otuoke people names like murderers, rapists, militants and then likened that to GEJ, you are a senseless online buffoon! How dare you insult one whole town in the past and then come here to use same xenophobic brains of yours to issue threat to anyone who insults Buhari.

I won't insult Buhari even tho am a PDP supporter but that doesn't mean I will condemn anyone who does because GEJ experienced all that. Now let the APC get what they gave PDP. Unto "do me I do you" levels!

Now crawl back into your shell bro!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 07, 2015
Buhari is an illiterate ........

He should go to school

2 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by zendy: 8:09am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:
Dear Nairlanders,

It has come to my attention that not up to 2weeks of our president's take over of Nigeria's governance, some of you have been using unprintable words on him.

It is highly regrettable that we sit behind our computers and phones and call the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria a dullard. This is not right! We must learn to respect those in authority. What has Buhari done that warrants him to be called a dullard? The two religions most Nigerians practice tells us to respect those in authority.

Nevertheless, we must criticize where we believe PMB has erred, but we must refrain from using demeaning and derogatory terms. This must stop.

I urge the moderators of Nairaland to follow this trend closely, lest Nairaland becomes a forum to insult a sitting president.

We will not tolerate this!

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

-CramJones

cc: Lalasticlala

You cannot tolerate this? Seriously, you cannot tolerate this? What do you think this is? Uganda under Idi Amin? You and that gap toothed brainless cattle- rearing illiterate are going to tolerate it for as long as he is in office. So you think that being president accords anyone any special status? If you don't have anything better to do,go and watch a movie.

4 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:

If you think you are very brave...post your phone number here.

-CramJones

The Daura President
BabaOneChance
BrainlessBaba

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Esther Obong-Egbuna, Sister E, Buried As Mrs Okorocha Consoles Her Kids / Atiku Abubakar & Ben Murray-Bruce Attend Conservative Summer Party In London / Those Who Allege Budget Padding Didn’t Understand The Arithmetic - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.