Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. (64754 Views)

Biafra: Igbos Would Require Visa, Work Permit To Re-enter Lagos, Abuja / Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim / Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by cheruv: 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
Normality:
Bmedia

You are really shameless IMHO

Sometime ago you opened this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2328870/biafra-lower-niger-congress

Now u come back to spite someone who is risking his life and putting his best efforts to restore Biafra.
Do you know that man you spite have met with the government of all world powers, did you know last year he was went to a meeting with U.N?

Search for IPOB in UN meeting on Google.

He went to U.N and came back and said it totally no one is honest and cares about restoring Biafra diplomatically, why?
Because you are blacks, they don't care if you remain stagnat forever, in fact it is in their best interest for Nigeria and Africa to continue existing with artificial boundaries.

To be frank with you, U.N will not discuss of referendum unless u start an arms struggle.
Forget all those gimmicks, about UN granting referendum, u can't get their notice if it has not entered a stage where bullets are being sprayed all angles. Example is Yemen and Houthi rebels.

6 countries, have agreed to give us alms, Israel told IPOB point blank that Biafra being restored is in their hands, World Igbo Congress have agreed to fund IPOB and the army, IPoB members in 90 countries are contributing towards it.
Republicans in U.S support IPOB, Russia is willing to give us arms, same with Sweden and India.

Freedom is not free of charge
Israel kacha mkpa!
O dim mma ha idonye anyi aka n'ukwu
Ndi ozo dika Rus,Suverig,India na ndi repoblika ke steeti njiko Amerika dikwa mma..
Ndi IPOB,unu agbaruole ndi Sin na Aladeutski nso mara ihe ha nēkwu?
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by OreMI22: 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
[size=15pt]When it comes to BIAFRA, the Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis are the WORST hypocrites.

They bitterly hate the Igbos and indeed the southern minorities and would want them to leave Lagos etc and go stay in their own country!

But in contradiction to their true feelings, they don't want Biafra because they want to perpetuate their right to collect the lion share of the oil resources sourced from the same peoples land, using the bogus criteria they foisted on the country called Nigeria.

Without oil in Igboland and Southern minorities part of Nigeria, Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani would have long seceded from Nigeria. FACT! [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by 1after: 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
dinachi:

Biafra never start and they have already started becoming enemies and kidnapping themselves! Blackmail have also started and yet you claim that you are better than Nigeria. I think you guys should look for a job and get gainfully employed to stop this nonsense.
Nnamdi and Uwazuruike has already become enemies because of sharing formula and you are spewing rubbish for free.
O boy you dull oh! Why dont you start your own? Original people of Biafra(OPB). Make some noise and make some money, then retire like Uwazuruike into riches and affluence. You are following another sharp guy in UK who is targeting 50 million Us dollars! But Nna that guy greedy oh!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by 1after: 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
[s]
OreMI22:
[size=15pt]When it comes to BIAFRA, the Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis are the WORST hypocrites.

They bitterly hate the Igbos and indeed the southern minorities and would want them to leave Lagos etc and go stay in their own country!

But in contradiction to their true feelings, they don't want Biafra because they want to perpetuate their right to collect the lion share of the oil resources sourced from the same peoples land, using the bogus criteria they foisted on the country called Nigeria.

Without oil in Igboland and Southern minorities part of Nigeria, Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani would have long seceded from Nigeria. FACT! [/size]
[/s]
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by omonnakoda: 8:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
OreMI22:

There is oil in Eboeland? How much derivation did the entire Eboeland get last year ? please remind us. The Eboe has an unrivalled capacity for self deception and attaching themsel ves where they are despised. Please remind yourselves about the abandoned property saga andstop deceiving yourselves. The SS have nothing but contempt for you unfortunate folk

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
dinachi:

Biafra never start and they have already started becoming enemies and kidnapping themselves! Blackmail have also started and yet you claim that you are better than Nigeria. I think you guys should look for a job and get gainfully employed to stop this nonsense.
Nnamdi and Uwazuruike has already become enemies because of sharing formula and you are spewing rubbish for free.
O boy you dull oh! Why dont you start your own? Original people of Biafra(OPB). Make some noise and make some money, then retire like Uwazuruike into riches and affluence. You are following another sharp guy in UK who is targeting 50 million Us dollars! But Nna that guy greedy oh!

Foolish being, we are different from MASSOB, IPOB is turning things around. Why were u people not talking and ranting about Biafra a year back? So what changed? IPOB.
Wait and watch.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by ZeroTolerance: 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
OreMI22:

Nna must you mention southern minorities?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by dinachi(m): 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
Normality:

Foolish being, we are different from MASSOB, IPOB is turning things around. Why were u people not talking and ranting about Biafra a year back? So what changed? IPOB.
Wait and watch.
Year IPOB is definitely turning around Nnamdi Kanu's pockets! grin grin grin
Bunch of clowns! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
dinachi:

Year IPOB is definitely turning around Nnamdi Kanu's pockets! grin grin grin
Bunch of clowns! grin grin grin

Haha, see u quaking, if Biafrans in Biafra land was contributing, I would have believed u somehow, but after series of IPOB meeting I have attended, I know what u don't know.

And like I said, write to the Queen's Financial Office and demand for Radio Biafra London and Nnamdi Kanu's financial record.
I am not a typical average ignorant dude u find in Nigeria, I requested for the whole info, and got it sent to me.
Month end they will publish the Bank statement on radiobiafra.co, u can download and try to corroborate with that of U.K records.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by dinachi(m): 9:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
Normality:

Haha, see u quaking, if Biafrans in Biafra land was contributing, I would have believed u somehow, but after series of IPOB meeting I have attended, I know what u don't know.
What your doing now is not up to 1% of Ojukwus efforts but you fail to see reason. Two things. It is either you are part and parcel of this scam business with the businessman Nnamdi and you are header for riches with him or you are just so dumb that even the dumb will call you dumb!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
dinachi:

What your doing now is not up to 1% of Ojukwus efforts but you fail to see reason. Two things. It is either you are part and parcel of this scam business with the businessman Nnamdi and you are header for riches with him or you are just so dumb that even the dumb will call you dumb!

OK.
Aaliyah sang, if u try and fail, try try and try again.

We wan try again. cheesy

My grand dad fought came back alive, I wan go help am shoot bullets too.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by jimmy2k: 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
Poster you are stupid

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by dokunbam(m): 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
Femolacaster:
Sensible post from sensible Igbo man. Chukwu chekwube gi!

well said

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Moffyman(m): 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
A referendum is just D solution.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by BABANGBALI: 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
dinachi:
I feel a deep sense of grief and bewilderment when I read a lot of misguided comments from my Igbo brothers with some calling for a violent secession from Nigeria. Most of the generation of people making these statement never witnessed the civil war. They did not see first hand the horrors of war. They did not experience the terrific impact of bombs or the loud ear splitting sounds of heavy artillery shells as the explode. Should I talk about the economic impact? How our people were reduced to paupers and had to start from the scratch. How beautiful daughters were forcefully torn from the warm embrace of their families and married off to leprous men in the North just to spite our people. Only a mentally deranged and prone to self destruction individual will ever in his life support a violent secession from Nigeria.

Our problem is not secession. Our problem is learning how to live with other tribes in harmony while doing our businesses. Our focus should be on how to build consensus across the nation for vital political interests.

I laugh heartliy when I see some misguided Niger Delta youths like barcanista and co trying to be clever by half by playing to our sense of entitlement. Speaking from both sides of the mouth about how our people are being pushed aside and marginalized.
Yet these are the same people that effectively sabotaged the Biafran struggle under Ojukwu. These are the same people that lead the enemy in through our backyards and betrayed their so called brothers. Now they have started a new song because their brother Jonathan who performed woefully was booted out by majority of Nigerians.

I want us to know sometime that is historical. The moment an attempt is made to secede, the I jaws will immediately turn their backs and negotiate us away to advance their interests. So we will end up alone fighting the whole of Nigeria and loosing again.

When the chips are down, we are always alone.

Another point to consider is that Nigeria has become too intergrated to break up. Almost every family has in laws across their tribe. How will that be handled?

Igbo are the most integrated people in Nigeria with business interests across the six geopolitical zones of Nigeria. Most of our people will become jobless or stay and be killed the moment a secession is declared.

Those who knew the truth will tell you that even inside Biafra there were still serious cases of tribalism and nepotism, even under the revered Ojukwu. That was why ahiara declaration became necessary to tackle these issues.

Finally, we are not ready militarily and would only be engaging in another massive waste of life if we insist on our ways.
So my people do not be deceived! Our best and only bet is to remain as law abiding citizens of Nigeria while doing our best to continue to be relevant in the scheme of things.
Ka Chineke mezie okwu.

Front page pls
Cc lalasticlala, Ishilove etc.
op is the only sincere igbo man that ever liveth. Thumbs up

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Sobeautiful: 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
This imposter should go and sleep 'cos he's not an Igbo man. Coward.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by BABANGBALI: 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
jimmy2k:
Poster you are stupid
I have found a sacrificial lamb
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
Oga, we are seceding, whether violently or not undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by dododawa1: 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
Am tried of IGBOS matter

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by BABANGBALI: 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
Moffyman:
na who go give una refree?we no go even play with una grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by BABANGBALI: 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
OnyeIbo:
Oga, we are seceding, whether violently or not undecided undecided undecided undecided
meshonu

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by chimerase2: 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
dinachi:

For whatever it is worth, do not reduce the sacred sacrifice of men and women who fought and died for Biafra in the sixties to mockery .
It is people like you that make others look down on our heritage. Be properly guided.
and who told u if biafra should come der will be war?
Hv u heard of catalonians wanting to hv der own nation?
If u want to mak a point abt one nigeria pls try as much as possible to make a sane point and reason wit ua God given brain
meanwhile wat biafra is agitating is a peaceful separation from nigeria which will be done by referendum just like other countries who did ders with tranquility

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by olusipimp(m): 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
Princewill1:
RUBBISH TALK!!

Biafrans are not cowards,today's generation of Biarans are more stubborn than their fathers;nothing will deter them from fighting for their freedom.

OP have you heared that there will be a mass DNA test in biafraland when biafra comes,once you fail it;you will be sent to sokoto or osogbo to search for ur father.
There's no need for DNA,physical features are there to see...e.g flat heads,thick lips,poor reasoning jst like urs.....who cares if ♈όϋ leave,we're better off without ♈όϋ ppl.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by dinachi(m): 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
Moffyman:
80% of our people will vote to remain Nigeria. Take my word for it.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by BABANGBALI: 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
OreMI22:

shoro ni yen?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Mckennedy: 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
dinachi:
I feel a deep sense of grief and bewilderment when I read a lot of misguided comments from my Igbo brothers with some calling for a violent secession from Nigeria. Most of the generation of people making these statement never witnessed the civil war. They did not see first hand the horrors of war. They did not experience the terrific impact of bombs or the loud ear splitting sounds of heavy artillery shells as the explode. Should I talk about the economic impact? How our people were reduced to paupers and had to start from the scratch. How beautiful daughters were forcefully torn from the warm embrace of their families and married off to leprous men in the North just to spite our people. Only a mentally deranged and prone to self destruction individual will ever in his life support a violent secession from Nigeria.

Our problem is not secession. Our problem is learning how to live with other tribes in harmony while doing our businesses. Our focus should be on how to build consensus across the nation for vital political interests.

I laugh heartliy when I see some misguided Niger Delta youths like barcanista and co trying to be clever by half by playing to our sense of entitlement. Speaking from both sides of the mouth about how our people are being pushed aside and marginalized.
Yet these are the same people that effectively sabotaged the Biafran struggle under Ojukwu. These are the same people that lead the enemy in through our backyards and betrayed their so called brothers. Now they have started a new song because their brother Jonathan who performed woefully was booted out by majority of Nigerians.

I want us to know sometime that is historical. The moment an attempt is made to secede, the I jaws will immediately turn their backs and negotiate us away to advance their interests. So we will end up alone fighting the whole of Nigeria and loosing again.

When the chips are down, we are always alone.

Another point to consider is that Nigeria has become too intergrated to break up. Almost every family has in laws across their tribe. How will that be handled?

Igbo are the most integrated people in Nigeria with business interests across the six geopolitical zones of Nigeria. Most of our people will become jobless or stay and be killed the moment a secession is declared.

Those who knew the truth will tell you that even inside Biafra there were still serious cases of tribalism and nepotism, even under the revered Ojukwu. That was why ahiara declaration became necessary to tackle these issues.

Finally, we are not ready militarily and would only be engaging in another massive waste of life if we insist on our ways.
So my people do not be deceived! Our best and only bet is to remain as law abiding citizens of Nigeria while doing our best to continue to be relevant in the scheme of things.
Ka Chineke mezie okwu.

Front page pls
Cc lalasticlala, Ishilove etc.

God punish you.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by fulanimafia: 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
In 1967 you had a quasi-leader that despite his many inadequacies, was an Army colonel and was well educated, regardless of the blood of millions of ibo lives that were lost through battle and starvation that soak his hands.

Fast-forward to 2015, you are commanded by a semi-literate, ignorant and belligerent fraudster in the name of nnamdi kanu. An emotionally disturbed misdirected young man that has never fought a toothpick, and is so consumed with inferiority complex that he insults his very heritage, his blackness, his 'africanness' and that of his gullible and honestly stupi.d listeners on a daily basis.

If you already believe you are unintelligent and inferior to whites, what happens in the event the west supports Nigeria in the war like it did in the past and is doing right now in the NE? Surrender and declare your inferiority?

Lets also remember the alliance that worked in '67 is in its strongest state ever today with the ruling party. The futility of what you seek is so glaring but it seems only you jesters are blind to the bullshit.

Dinachi the stubborn flies will still end up in the grave, you have tried your best.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by ribbit: 9:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
so many mor0ns amongs iboes but few ones with brain ..

imagine one ediot saying this is not 1967.. what will biuafrans fight with now? drones? even if you fight with billions of drones which im very sure biaufraudians economy cannot support, without help of strong allies from other nations, y'all will still suffer 1967 faith and later come back and play victim's as usual..... i'm sure that's how your forefather boasted like the op said and later started begging for their lives ...

awon olodos who think war is like marching on keyboard and yapping rubbish on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by BABANGBALI: 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
dinachi:

80% of our people will vote to remain Nigeria. Take my word for it.
especially your babes that are enjoying Yoruba and Hausa guys

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by BABANGBALI: 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
ribbit:
so many mor0ns amongs iboes but few ones with brain ..

imagine one ediot saying this is not 1967.. what will biuafrans fight with now? drones? even if you fight with billions of drones which im very sure biaufraudians economy cannot support, without help of strong allies from other nations, y'all will still suffer 1967 faith and later come back and play victim's as usual..... i'm sure that's how your forefather boasted like the op said and later started begging for their lives ...

awon olodos who think war is like marching on keyboard and yapping rubbish on the internet.
omo see upper cut grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by ojinuocheibi(m): 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
Biafra1000:

Rubbish post from a paid igbo man

I am BIAFRA,
you are free. GO

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (27) (Reply)

Atiku's Three Daughters Getting Married Today (Photos) / Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family / Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.