Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. (64765 Views)

Biafra: Igbos Would Require Visa, Work Permit To Re-enter Lagos, Abuja / Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim / Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Crocz(m): 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
carnegiefan:

The hyperbolic lie that gave you away.
I have never in my life met an Igbo man married to a Yoruba or Hausa woman. I didn't say that they don't exist, but they are so minute that they are statistically insignificant.
There are some few Igbo women that marry those people, but then their kids are NOT Igbo. cool

How on earth would you say that human beings are statistically insignificant? angry

Every life is significant!..how can you take human life that little...you should be ashamed of yourself really, imagine someone saying you and ur family are insignificant; means:

You are of no consequence, worthless, disposable, of no value etc

Now deliberate on that!!

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
So u succeeded to have it on FP, he he, foolish op

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Spells(m): 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
United we stand, divided we fall....especially in cases like this..

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
carnegiefan:

The hyperbolic lie that gave you away.
I have never in my life met an Igbo man married to a Yoruba or Hausa woman. I didn't say that they don't exist, but they are so minute that they are statistically insignificant.
There are some few Igbo women that marry those people, but then their kids are NOT Igbo. cool
wtf...I have met several igbo men married to northerners and westerners... Even one of my aunt is married to an igbo man. You these boyz wey never cross the river Niger in your life too dey yarn rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
Spells:
United we stand, divided we fall....especially in cases like this..

Not for me and u pls.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by emmatok(m): 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
LOL, NAIRALAND THE SLAUGHTER HOUSE.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by okekeanayo(f): 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
mistypiper:
Uhmm...If the OP is truly an igbo man, then i must say I respect his view and the facts he mentioned above.

BiAfra has never meant anything to me and it never will, if they want to go and drink the oil alone that's good for them. fools pretend as if they don't know their uncles and sisters are amongst those looting the oil money through the government.

Those shouting BiAfra are the ones that barely have anything, the rich ibo folks that knows the worth of his property in Western region won't even think of something very stupid as seceding

If you like quote me, You can't delete my input.
this thing they call greed is a kidnapper!
Why must Tinubu allow himself to be kidnapped by greed?
Every kidnapper must be dealt with either by the Nigerian airforce or saraki force or Dogara's landmines! Every victim(Tinubu) must be rescued alive and Ike Ekweremadu has been mandated to welcome them home and send them to rehabilitation centre on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by big7: 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
brize:
How i wish Biafra can just happen peacefully, but the problem of we igbos is that we dont know the stand of our governors and senators and other political personalities, and that is really weaking our trust that we would have showered towards one well known and anoited person......

The problem with Nigeria is they will never listen to your pleas and requests until you do it forcefully and violently, after many years of war, nothing good has been built over here(in terms of FG projects) in the SS/SE how then will you prove that there was no victor and no vanquished?? why will a government claim that it care for a region which has been clamouring for self freedom for years but yet no attention has been given to them, that same region has lowest number of state in this country, why will they be happy?? Why on earth will they feel among??, they have contributed immensely for the success of this country, Nollyword na dem start am, Azikiwe(though he was the one that trapped us here) but was really the front fighter in the colonial era..... Oil and business are mostly from that region, they have accommodated many tribes in their region without fighting anyone(cos they see everyone as important in one way or the other), but are been fought here and there all through other tribes(because they establish and try there possible best to live comfortable anywhere they are) this are tribe who see theirselves as semi-god and its inborn, you cannot do anything about that and that made them see others not worth dinning with......they dont believe in something that does not work or even walk(just like Nigeria is faulty and crippled) They called for self freedom but they are been denied and abandoned......... Why wont they clamour for freedom and hope to be heard........... I pray that this freedom will be gotten freely and peacefully.......... AMEN

Brother u r just too sensible..... I envy u

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by chikwadomn(m): 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
Every slave have his day of jubilee.I tink we are deady to fight and let those eating amala be ready because dis time everyone will fight and no one will on sit as president.we are been cheated is imagin were hausa man now to election to say igbo man is least populated in nigeria?nobody can hold dis country together.dat writer is not an igbo man maybe d father is yoruba and his mother is igbo

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
Genius100:

Dude, feel free to conduct a poll on Nairaland and you will realize I'm 100% right. What I'm telling you is that Nigerians will gladly support the secession of a Biafra that consist of the 5 SE states. So let's stop the silly narrative that Nigerians do not want Biafra to secede.

The only time there will be issues is if Biafra wants to forcefully take the oil producing states. The Ijaws, Itsekiri, Ibibios no go gree.. That's the bottom line..

Y dragging Itsekeri into this , Only a sane man will think we give a sheet about Biafra, Rather have an independent Itskeri nation Or align with My brothers from SW..God Bless u all

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
I can advise an IGBO MAN to marry FULANI, IBIBIO, IDOMA , etc.. But NEVER yoruba or Ijaw

Ask me why first...

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Emmenyk(m): 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
dinachi:
I feel a deep sense of grief and bewilderment when I read a lot of misguided comments from my Igbo brothers with some calling for a violent secession from Nigeria. Most of the generation of people making these statement never witnessed the civil war. They did not see first hand the horrors of war. They did not experience the terrific impact of bombs or the loud ear splitting sounds of heavy artillery shells as the explode. Should I talk about the economic impact? How our people were reduced to paupers and had to start from the scratch. How beautiful daughters were forcefully torn from the warm embrace of their families and married off to leprous men in the North just to spite our people. Only a mentally deranged and prone to self destruction individual will ever in his life support a violent secession from Nigeria.

Our problem is not secession. Our problem is learning how to live with other tribes in harmony while doing our businesses. Our focus should be on how to build consensus across the nation for vital political interests.

I laugh heartliy when I see some misguided Niger Delta youths like barcanista and co trying to be clever by half by playing to our sense of entitlement. Speaking from both sides of the mouth about how our people are being pushed aside and marginalized.
Yet these are the same people that effectively sabotaged the Biafran struggle under Ojukwu. These are the same people that lead the enemy in through our backyards and betrayed their so called brothers. Now they have started a new song because their brother Jonathan who performed woefully was booted out by majority of Nigerians.

I want us to know sometime that is historical. The moment an attempt is made to secede, the I jaws will immediately turn their backs and negotiate us away to advance their interests. So we will end up alone fighting the whole of Nigeria and loosing again.

When the chips are down, we are always alone.

Another point to consider is that Nigeria has become too intergrated to break up. Almost every family has in laws across their tribe. How will that be handled?

Igbo are the most integrated people in Nigeria with business interests across the six geopolitical zones of Nigeria. Most of our people will become jobless or stay and be killed the moment a secession is declared.

Those who knew the truth will tell you that even inside Biafra there were still serious cases of tribalism and nepotism, even under the revered Ojukwu. That was why ahiara declaration became necessary to tackle these issues.

Finally, we are not ready militarily and would only be engaging in another massive waste of life if we insist on our ways.
So my people do not be deceived! Our best and only bet is to remain as law abiding citizens of Nigeria while doing our best to continue to be relevant in the scheme of things.
Ka Chineke mezie okwu.

Front page pls
Cc lalasticlala, Ishilove etc.

my Brother God bless u

was arguing this same issue wit some 1 this afternoon
it will be a waste of time, resources and lives.

if they like let them open an extra hole to speak from, na thr business

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by emmatok(m): 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
EVILFOREST:
I can advise an IGBO MAN to marry FULANI, IBIBIO, IDOMA , etc.. But NEVER yoruba or Ijaw

Ask me why first...
I why i thought Ijaws are friends with igbos.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Rawani: 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
EVILFOREST:

Ask me why first...

Thats interesting. Why?
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by mccoy47(m): 9:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
Biafra1000:

Rubbish post from a paid igbo man

I am BIAFRA,
no my dear. ur r NOT Biafra U r HUNGRY!

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
okekeanayo:
Every kidnapper must be dealt with either by the Nigerian airforce or saraki force or Dogara's landmines! Every victim(Tinubu) must be rescued alive and Ike Ekweremadu has been mandated to welcome them home and send them to rehabilitation centre on arrival.

I'm lost

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by okekeanayo(f): 9:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
nerodenero:
Interesting and insightful. Only the unbiased would agree with the OP. Till date, the world is still paying for peace to reign.
. The world would even pay more than it has ever paid if it decide not to be fair, just, equitable, responsible and caring to all. When marginalization and racism cease, peace will ensue
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by hadura29(m): 9:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
dinachi:

I have!

Do they have the arms and ammunition now?

Yes they are indeed much more brutal than their fathers. They' brutally' hide behind keyboards to type on nairaland.

I enjoyed the point to point response above.... Thumbs up man...
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
Normality:
So u succeeded to have it on FP, he he, foolish op

my friend... grin grin grin
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
mistypiper:

my friend... grin grin grin

Found out finally u no be Igbo....

The disguise was nice tho.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by chinae(m): 10:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
Moderator why did this fallacy hit FP again. Una want increase traffic abi.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
Normality:

Found out finally u no be Igbo....

The disguise was nice tho.

What disguise ? I be Omo Egba toh garanti

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by chimerase2: 10:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ishilove:

Leave them let them be fooling themselves. The same leaders looting the coffers dry will rule them and continue leeching off them.
why re u so bitter abt dis issue, u keep making pointless comments over and over again and if their leaders re corrupt wat abt ur own leader?
So typing all dis meaniless comments in oda to make a point at de comfort of ua home wont stop anytin if it should happen, so keep ur frustrating comment to ur self

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by barcaboi(m): 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
tensazangetsu:
lol how many igbo men have you met that are married to yoruba women or fulani women the few that do that are fools and don't know their history. The British never left nigeria they still control this country with neocolonialism and lastly in an igbo republic merit will reign over everything else no one cares if you are from asaba or aba.
with all due respect, u re a fool....Remember when Gov Orji sacked co-ibos in Abia? That's what they call tribalism and nepotism even within ibo folks......we all have a right to marry whoever.....when wahala happen now; na una dey 1st hide under una mama bed....anuofia

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by myklangelo(m): 10:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
OP nice psuedonym u got there.... By d way I stnd only on my feet.
The groups that mostly clamour for Biafra are all doing in peacefully, they hve got notification in UN, most European and other countries recongise their agitations. So MR. Intelligent Imposter where did you hear about any 2nd Biafra war?
Do you hear voices in your head?

My 3rd tutorial is out, it is on application of the Igbo vowel harmony. Visit to read.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by NovusHomo(m): 10:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
Scholes007:
mind you there was never a time they dropped their weapon some killed theirselves just because they don't want to be called Nigerian...

Why not just do that?
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
mistypiper:

What disguise ? I be Omo Egba toh garanti

Never knew u can be in ur crib in Ekiti to teleport to Aba, and same to ur crib in an hour

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by big7: 10:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
carnegiefan:

I actually thought that you were Igbo until you made this moronic comment. Apparently you think that Igbos of today will be confined to fighting with den gun and double barrel guns. Wake up dude. This is 2015, and Boko Haram is fighting with anti aircraft guns mounted on pick up trucks.
I understand if you were born by an Hausa or Yoruba because frankly that is how you sounded when you emphasized the fact that Nigerians have inter-married (as if we don't marry even white folks), but please don't play on the intelligence of full blooded Igbo men.
Enjoy your one Nigeria until we establish Biafra.
BTW make sure you don't fail that DNA test! cheesy

Let them talk when the time comes we shall differential the men from the boys... I stand ND would. Forever be a biafran

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by okekeanayo(f): 10:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
delishpot:
Let me see what others will say
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by NovusHomo(m): 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
Princewill1:
RUBBISH TALK!!

Biafrans are not cowards,today's generation of Biarans are more stubborn than their fathers;nothing will deter them from fighting for their freedom.

OP have you heared that there will be a mass DNA test in biafraland when biafra comes,once you fail it;you will be sent to sokoto or osogbo to search for ur father.

You guys claim an imaginary affiliation with Jewish people yet you want to adopt a policy that will make Hitler smile. Na wah o! And by the way stubbornness is not the same as bravery.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
Normality:

Never knew u can be in ur crib in Ekiti to teleport to Aba, and same to ur crib in an hour

Oh lol was just pulling your legs. grin cheesy
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by dinachi(m): 10:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
No smart Igbo man who reasons properly will be talking of Biafra at this point in time. For starters apart from Okada men and traders who else is repping Nnamdi kanu.? The Nigerian army will make a mince meat of any clown that joins this idiocy. Our people have suffered enough. Go and read General Alexander Madiebo the Biafra Army commander s book on the war and you will understand the magnitude of destruction our people suffered.
Show me any man who witnessed the war talking about Biafra again. Only young smart businessmen like Nnamdi KANU are milking Igbo clown abroad and smiling to the bank.
The Biafra project has indeed become a gold mine to smart fraudsters and conmen.

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply)

Atiku's Three Daughters Getting Married Today (Photos) / Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family / Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.