Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,716 members, 7,844,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

23Tunde45's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 23Tunde45's Profile / 23Tunde45's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Politics / Re: Full List Of Governor Abiodun's Cabinet To Be Sworn-In Tomorrow by 23Tunde45(m): 10:18pm On Oct 12, 2023
Only Yoruba appointees, we won't take this angry

Romance / Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by 23Tunde45(m): 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
Aye n reti Eleya mi o

1 Like

Family / Re: The Most Expensive Virgin by 23Tunde45(m): 6:13am On Nov 22, 2019
digitaltrades:
Then Kenyan men must be blind
charliboy654:
Lol, i think there's just one developed city in kenya and that's nairobi the remaining place na bush and cave.
They said Sudan, you are saying Kenya

Business / Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by 23Tunde45(m): 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
Afonja Amaka

2 Likes

Crime / Re: South African Man Beaten By Wife And Girlfriend On Live TV by 23Tunde45(m): 11:25am On Oct 01, 2019
It is Nigeria’s fault

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Tinubu Absent As President Buhari Arrives Lagos by 23Tunde45(m): 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2019
So? How is this news worthy?

1 Like

Travel / Re: See The First 3D Zebra Crossing In Nigeria (Photos And Video) by 23Tunde45(m): 9:39am On Apr 17, 2019
Nice innovation. Good job!
Education / Re: Peter Seunara Arotiba Emerges Best Candidate In West Africa (WASSCE) by 23Tunde45(m): 6:16am On Mar 30, 2019
Afonja Amaka

11 Likes 2 Shares

Career / Re: Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering by 23Tunde45(m): 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2019
Okoro amaka

25 Likes 4 Shares

Nairaland / General / Re: Afonja From Benin Republic by 23Tunde45(m): 4:47am On Mar 17, 2019
Has Republic of Benin ever produced an Afonja president?
Celebrities / Re: "I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video by 23Tunde45(m): 10:36pm On Mar 16, 2019
Too late grin, I need new Vaseline self

Foreign Affairs / Re: Mauritania Dissolves 76 Political Parties For ‘Being Too Small’ by 23Tunde45(m): 6:38am On Mar 07, 2019
gare:

Why was PMB not banned for loosing 3 elections in a row, that law should be put in place grin grin

PMB is an individual, not a party.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Mauritania Dissolves 76 Political Parties For ‘Being Too Small’ by 23Tunde45(m): 2:04am On Mar 07, 2019
PDP needs to be dissolved for losing two consecutive elections (home and away) grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Career / Re: Mechanical Engineering Or Computer Science? by 23Tunde45(m): 11:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
gigabyte01:

good day sir, can i send you an email

Sure, but please make sure your message is related to the topic we are discussing here, Thanks!
Career / Re: Mechanical Engineering Or Computer Science? by 23Tunde45(m): 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2018
I think you should finish your mechanical Engineering since you are actually good at it, and try to regain your first class. Then, you can do masters in Computer Science.

Based on my brothers life, my Brother schooled in a Naija University. At first, he wanted to do Electrical Engineering because my Dad was an Engineer but he didn’t make the cut-off mark so he moved to Geoinformatics and Survey which I guess is a Geology related course. He wanted to switch to Computer Science but his department refused to sign his papers simply because they had few students in their dapartment department so they wanted him to stay. Eventually, he graduated with 2:2 in Geoinformatics and Surveying.

However, he didn’t give up on Computer Science, he continued to self teach himself some programming languages like Visual Basic and C#. He tried to create some app that would ease transportation experience in Lagos but he didn’t finish it. Anyway, he applied for a Job in Nigeria and actually got one with a pay of N100k per month. They probably gave him the Job based on his previous Geoinformatics and Surveying internship work experience in a reputable oil company in Naija and his previous projects like the transportation app. He even became a team leader under one year. The next year, he resigned and travelled to the US to do his masters in Computer Science and if you can remember, he never learnt Computer Science in Univeristy or any technical school.

While in the US doing his masters, he got an internship job that was about $40k a year but he did internship for only one semester and graduated after the following semester. He got a job about 4-6 months later and his currently working with an annual pay of $100k.

So, you can continue your Mechanical Engineering which is even more related to Computer Science than Geoinformatics and Surveying. Try to regain interest in the courses you have left so that you can regain your A+ status, then apply for scholarships to study Masters in Computer Science: Robotics. I believe you’ll go far in life with such combo; Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering and Masters in Robotics.

I hope this makes sense and it’s helpful. Cheers!

1 Like

Romance / Re: Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. by 23Tunde45(m): 1:57am On Oct 04, 2018
Shit
Properties / Re: Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos by 23Tunde45(m): 3:11am On Sep 30, 2018
KillaBeauty:
I want an old money guy god pls answer my call, it doesn't have to be a young man, I can be second wife. broke boiz will never near me IjN aMEN! I bind and cast every spirit of comfortable, just-doing-okay man. I need old money, not even new money. Anyone that has less than $30 million in their account should not dare approach me or thunder will decimate you

What if the guy has 29 million?

2 Likes

Health / Re: Necessity Of Birth Control, Family Planning In Nigeria by 23Tunde45(m): 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
We don’t need birth control in Nigeria, all we need is feminism. It is already working in Japan, Western countries, and South Nigeria; divorce rates are increasing and educated people are getting laid less than our Ancestors.

Now we just need to either deploy feminism to the North or divide/restructure Nigeria.

5 Likes

Health / Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by 23Tunde45(m): 3:55am On Jun 29, 2018
obinnand:
I visited a medical laboratory for culture test. When I came back to collect the result. They collected another of my blood sample saying that they want to be sure, that I should please come the next day. The following day I returned they also colleted my blood sample saying that they want to be very sure. When I finally got the result it states that my HIV status is indeterminate. They advice me to come back in 3 months time for another test. This thing happened about 3 days ago since then I have not been myself. I need advice and I have never slept with a woman. Please medical laboratory scientists in the lab help me. My blood group is O.

You probably took an HIV test because you plan on travelling out of the country and the embassy asked you too. If that is the case, no need to fear.

So long as you haven’t had sex before and you do not share sharp objects with other people, you probably are not infected. You just have anxiety problems.

As for the clinic, they either have faulty equipment or they just want to chop your money. I have experienced this before; the clinic said my first test was indeterminate and I paid for it. The second test was more expensive because they claimed that they would do some new kind of tests and send it to South Africa but they didn’t. For the third test, I paid again and they sent the result to France this time and it was successful. This is was one of the clinics recommended by the embassy.

So, the probability that you have HIV is very low except if you inherited it from a parent.
Romance / Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by 23Tunde45(m): 4:26am On Dec 08, 2016
Anti-everything, mention me too: Anti-23Tunde45 grin
Celebrities / Re: 3D Animation Images Explain How Kim K Was Robbed Nd The Horrifying Experience(ph by 23Tunde45(m): 12:49pm On Oct 04, 2016
tongue
Events / Re: Two Sisters Die At Enugu Recreational Park During A Birthday Party by 23Tunde45(m): 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
N/A

Travel / Re: Okada Man Washed Into A Canal By Heavy Flood by 23Tunde45(m): 11:42am On Jun 03, 2016
Yorubas just save a Hausa man's life on Yorubaland but yet Hausas kill Yorubas in the North and even on Yorubaland. This Hausas should better start respecting us or else, they should go and form their Arewanistan angry
Politics / Re: Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's by 23Tunde45(m): 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
I am a Yoruba guy and I testify that OP is a very big fool. If you are truly Yoruba, go and live with Fulanis because you have been disowned.

Iranu Abasha

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Gender Equality And The Misconceptions Of Nigerian Men by 23Tunde45(m): 2:19am On Mar 21, 2016
I used to be a Male feminist before until I realized what is happening in the West. Feminism does not bring equality, it only makes women the most privileged in the society. Some white guys who once supported feminism are now always wailing on social Media, especially on feminist videos. I think men including me, have been too emotional to say the truth which is that a man is not equal to a woman just as an orange is not equal to an apple or x is not equal to y (mathematical). You can not add them together, you can only multiply or divide them.

Now, I'm not interested in emphasizing on who among the two is naturally superior but I expect that both men and women should accept their roles in the society. Women already have equal rights especially in developed countries. They have the right to vote and be voted for, the right to education, the right to pursue any legal occupation etc. But they ask for more. In the West, only women have organizations that cater specifically for women. Every where in the world, when a tragedy occurs, people only specifically asked about women and children victims. When a man and woman divorce, the woman always has a higher chance of getting child custody and receiving a particular percentage of the man's income. A woman is always seen as a likely victim of rape even when she falsely accuses a man.

Feminist want to keep all this special privileges that they have gained from victimizing themselves while asking for more rights. Men in the West are becoming effeminate which most straight females consider distasteful when it comes to dating, yet the society keep raising effeminate men. It's not a coincidence that in most ancient societies, a man was usually the head. Even in the animal kingdom, lions live in packs consisting of many females and children but only one adult male. We should not use our human intelligence to entirely destroy our natural human instinct. In this modern Millennium men and women should only be equal before the law in terms of human rights and basic human opportunities. Nigerian law recognizes this, it's just that it's not enforced and many Nigerians do not know their rights. Women in Southern Nigeria are free and should be grateful that they are not like their counterparts in the North.
Romance / Re: Can Anyone Suggest Me A Good Series by 23Tunde45(m): 9:14am On Mar 17, 2016
On a serious note now! GOT? Do you mean game of thrones? If you do, I strongly suggest you watch Vikings. The first episode might be boring but You'll surely enjoy the rest.
Romance / Re: Can Anyone Suggest Me A Good Series by 23Tunde45(m): 9:10am On Mar 17, 2016
Arisha:

Smfh , get a life.

Romance / Re: Can Anyone Suggest Me A Good Series by 23Tunde45(m): 9:00am On Mar 17, 2016
Romance / Re: Real Somalian Wedding! ♡♡♡♡♡ by 23Tunde45(m): 8:54am On Mar 17, 2016
This is the definition of primitive
Culture / Re: Sango Vs Amadioha, Which Is Most Preferred And Why? Africans Oya Try by 23Tunde45(m): 1:19am On Mar 14, 2016
Ah! Ewo! Sango oh! Abinolenu, Obakoso/Olukoso.

Now, lets get down to an underground spiritual game. Nah! Sango. The following are my reasons:

1) Sango is stronger because he was as real as christ. Amadioha is just an absolute myth, a sky Daddy. Amadioha is also described as the god of peace and love whereas, Sango is unapologetically only desribed as the God of fire/thunder/lightning. While Sango walked the earth, he was like a boiling kettle, fire comes out of his mouth when he makes speeches.

2) C'mon, we do not have pictures of them but if we were to guess what they looked like, Sango was definitely handsome. Why? Because Sango is one of the great grand sons of Oduduwa and judging from the statues of the pre-colonial Ooni's of Ife stolen by a German and colonial Britain, Sango was probably handsome, no homo! Meanwhile, Igbo pre-colonial artworks depicting humans is what Europeans would consider has primitive or unrealistic for Africans (Sadly cry).

3) Once again, Amadioha did not walk the earth so his leadership skills cannot be judged. Sango was someone both friends and foes feared. Sango definitely had leadership skills that's why though he was the second born to Oranmiyan (the creator of the Oyo Kingdom) he took over from his bother Ajaka because his brother was considered too weak to rule Oyo.

4) Amadioha is the kind of God people pray to when they have smallpox, after offering sacrifices to him thinking your child would get healed, the smallpox suddenly spreads to you. Upon all, he'll still be worshiped and given titles like 'the God who strikes us but yet we still worship him'. Why? because he's a fairy tale that people refuse to stop believing. At least we believe Sango existed in flesh, so he was active especially when it comes to war. He was the third Alaafin of Oyo and his administration was the most wrecked with war. He wears red clothes and carries charms, and so does his followers, indicating he was also a God of war.

5) and finally, who can know about Amadioha's temper when he did not walk the earth and there is no written text about him. Even the the temper of the God of the Bible/Qur'an is controversial. One moment Yaweh is sending meteors from heaven to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah, but yet God's name is love. One moment Allah commands Muslims to fight the Jews and Christians until they proclaim that there is no God but him and Muhammad is his prophet or they pay the Jizya tax and feel subdued, the other moment, Allah's vaguely says "if you kill one man, it's as if you have killed humanity and if you save one man, it's as if you've saved humanity". On the other hand, Sango walked the earth and he was said to have hot temper. He even burnt his house with lightning after the Goddess of rain and his third wife 'Oya' menstruated on his charm which liquid was not meant to touch. It is also said that he left his Kingdom out of annoyance and hung himself after the incident and that's why he his worshiped today because it take a lot of annoyance for a powerful King to hang himself. I also think his people were also experienced because they know how Sango's Father killed his people after he turned to a pillar and was being mocked by the same people who he told to call on his name for protection from their enemies. Anyway, the Idea that Sango hung himself has also been refuted by Ifa priests and that's why he his also called Obakoso/Olukoso meaning 'the king did not hang'.

The first two Images below depict the statue of an Ooni, the third depicts an Olori, while the fourth depicts the statue of an Igbo artwork or individual.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Culture / Re: FULL Text>>Awujale Of Ijebu To Alake Of Egba On Ranking: 'You Are Inexperienced' by 23Tunde45(m): 5:42am On Mar 11, 2016
My dad is Egba and my mum is Ijebu, just curious, which side should I choose?

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.