Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,008 members, 7,814,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (30332 Views)

Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have / Boys With Pointed Nose Dont Take Serious By Nigeria Girls / Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by tranxo(m): 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
ireneony:
if you know u are a lady and you're endowed with pointed nose, pls kindly comment.
an average lady with a pointed nose is more beautiful and exotic than those with wide nosecheesy
n.b: u can kindly upload ur pic

there is one of mine
What medication are you on lately. SMH.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by oloyede252(m): 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
misssclassy:

First of all, who told you have a pointed nose? Even if you do, what makes you feel you are more beautiful than other ladies whose noses aren't all that pointed

Secondly , your assertion that an average lady with a pointed nose is more beautiful than a lady with a wider nose is erroneous.

I have seen ladies that have pointed noses but they are very ugly. Same way I have seen ladies what have wider noses but are beautiful.

Let me use Nollywood and the Nigeria entertainment scene as an example.

Tonto Dikeh
Nadia Buari
Angela Okorie
Chika ike
Mercy Aigbe
Monalisa Chinda
Uche Ogbodo
Ini Edo
Kemi Adetiba

All these ladies I mentioned don't have pointed noses, yet the are still beautiful. They even look more beautiful than an Adora Oleh or a Fade Ogunru who both have pointed noses.

By the way, it's obvious you created this thread just to seek for attention.
Good luck with that.

how do you do it @the long post,

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by peeparty(m): 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
Midehi:

which corner? bia comot for der jor, amebo, upload you & your babe pix na, lets see if she gat pointed nose or goat nose like yours..grin grin grin

hehehhehehee.
I will tell his gota explain dis.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
peeparty:

now I Knw so proud of her Nairaland boifrnd
why wont she, just the way am proud of sameer1212..tongue tongue
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by seanmozilla: 2:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
onomeglo:
Pointed nose or flat nose,who cares?everyone is beuriful in their own way!all I wanna say I thank God for I am among the living smiley
Yeah, feeling you jawe, tru talk
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by mekadinho(f): 2:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
ireneony:
if you know u are a lady and you're endowed with pointed nose, pls kindly comment.
an average lady with a pointed nose is more beautiful and exotic than those with wide nosecheesy
n.b: u can kindly upload ur pic

there is one of mine
IS DAT WHAT HE USE IN DECEIVING U? "BABY U HV A POINTED NOSE", OR UR MIRROR IS LYING TO U? WHAT IS DA MEANING OF POINTED NOSE AGAIN? COS THERE IS NOTHING POINTED ABT NOSE IN DAT PIC, LOL...
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
peeparty:

mumu
you mumu oo.
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by peeparty(m): 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
Midehi:

OK na mk una upload make I see the cow nose.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by peeparty(m): 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
Midehi:

OK na
shame the devil mk una upload make I see the cow nose. just like mirexx did.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by tranxo(m): 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
angieberry:
@ireneony
That's not necessary. I'm not an attention seeker kiss
Okbye!
Ouch! Almost below the belt for that puff puff. Meanwhile, why did you delete it na?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
fvcking ass lickers make this thread interesting grin grin

Am here to read comments
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
seanmozilla:
Yeah, feeling you jawe, tru talk
abi wetin I wan talk sef
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
[quote author=Eberex post=35175240][/quote]

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
peeparty:

OK na mk una upload make I see the cow nose.
mumu, he fine pass you,you know that & i love him so much...cool cool cool cool
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
MzMayD:
fvcking ass lickers make this thread interesting grin grin

Am here to read comments
babe sit & read the comments from ass lickers. grin grin
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Eberex(m): 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
[quote author=blublahd post=35175486][/quote]

can i help you?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
Eberex:

can i help you?
Did i ask for your help?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by sandrannna(f): 2:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
mirexxx:
like it or not that's my pointed nose cheesy

U r bleaching.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by peeparty(m): 2:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
[quote author=Midehi post=35175496] mumu, he fine pass you,you know that & i love him so much...cool cool cool cool[/quote
yes na I know
upload make we see
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by mirexxx(f): 2:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
sandrannna:

U r bleaching.
lol i am not o cheesy its d light n camera
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by mirexxx(f): 2:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
sandrannna:

U r bleaching.
lol i am not o cheesy

lemme post anoda to entertain you guys tongue

1 Like

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by nigerianium: 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2015

Ireneony, when I am fully back you and your servile, dimwitted butt-licking skunk-esque ilk would bear the brunt of lexical spears.

Simpleton-esque bimbo!

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by sandrannna(f): 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
mirexxx:
lol i am not o cheesy

lemme post anoda to entertain you guys tongue

M nt convinced, u r bleaching.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by mirexxx(f): 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
sandrannna:

and who the swine are you that i should convince? tongue well then, fvck you! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by nigerianium: 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
mirexxx:
lol i am not o cheesy its d light n camera

Such blatant lie! Everyone knows you are darker than Yemi Blaq but all of a sudden part of your face became red.
Burnt by the high mercury content of your bleaching cream?

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by peeparty(m): 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
nigerianium:

Ireneony, when I am fully back you and your servile, dimwitted butt-liking skunk-esque ilk would bear the brunt of lexical spears.

Simpleton-esque bimbo!

mbok ete

lol
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by nigerianium: 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
sandrannna:

Mirexxx is bleaching!

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by mirexxx(f): 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
nigerianium:

Such blatant lie! Everyone knows you are darker than Yemi Blaq but all of a sudden part of your face became red.
Burnt by the high mercury content of your bleaching cream?
lol okay take that knife and slit your throat! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by mirexxx(f): 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
funny children grin
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by angieberry(f): 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
tranxo:
Ouch! Almost below the belt for that puff puff. Meanwhile, why did you delete it na?
smiley

1 Like

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by nigerianium: 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
mirexxx:
lol okay take that knife and slit your throat! cheesy

Right after you check-in with a dermatologist. You look like burnt porridge.undecided

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
misssclassy:

First of all, who told you have a pointed nose? Even if you do, what makes you feel you are more beautiful than other ladies whose noses aren't all that pointed

Secondly , your assertion that an average lady with a pointed nose is more beautiful than a lady with a wider nose is erroneous.

I have seen ladies that have pointed noses but they are very ugly. Same way I have seen ladies what have wider noses but are beautiful.

Let me use Nollywood and the Nigeria entertainment scene as an example.

Tonto Dikeh
Nadia Buari
Angela Okorie
Chika ike
Mercy Aigbe
Monalisa Chinda
Uche Ogbodo
Ini Edo
Kemi Adetiba

All these ladies I mentioned don't have pointed noses, yet the are still beautiful. They even look more beautiful than an Adora Oleh or a Fade Ogunru who both have pointed noses.

By the way, it's obvious you created this thread just to seek for attention.
Good luck with that.
Babe u get time ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

"I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" / My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' / What "Table" Means To Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.