Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,119 members, 7,849,497 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] - Satellite TV Technology (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] (262535 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (175) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2009
@ ketigoi, provide us ur mail address,a patch will be forwarded to u. upload it to ur decoder after then the 6969 will surely work. @ ola, when RDV went off,we all thought that was d end. but alas!!! many roads lead to a market. that feed signal is being made use by , ,no need to mention names, whenever the word feeds is used guys don code. can u believe d number of calls i've receivd thir evening cos of that location u mentioned. we that contribute on this forum dont make up to 1% of those that derive benefits from it. so am resorting to start using codecs from now on.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2009
enitan,
I am facing the same problem too. People keep writing me email requesting for software ever since
I uploaded that sat alignment stuff to the g-site. I am bothered that so many people are only thinking
of what they can benefit from others rather than trying to contribute to the common good of all . Na wao!
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2009
@ george, thats it. there's to be a change of strategy but the vision of this thread still remains, got that? dats d only reason we lag behind. people only wants to reap where others have sown. some forum makes it necessary for one to view infos to be a registered user. I for one think its high time we have a satellite forum based in nigeria, not to compete with NL but to be unique and have just a single focus.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by ifende(m): 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2009
Enitan,
I agree with you. A dedicated nigerian satellite forum,
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olason(m): 10:35pm On Mar 21, 2009
SALAMANDER, my bad. got the message all the same. Would try to see how I can pass the jist without letting the cat out of the bag. ie If the so call cat is not out of the bag already.I believe feeds is not a regular thing today is there tomorrow is gone, then why not give it out to members to enjoy while it last. Shalom
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Enigma(m): 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2009
Apparently Globecast feeds have again returned to Sirius 5e; anybody can try 12506 V 6665?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2009
@ ola,dis wey u dey post so, wetin be d secret ooo. no one is against u giving out info,at least it'd be coded and non members should pay in one way or the other e.g by calling, to get worthy infos like that or best option-mail it to the google-group. @ olofofo, wont u leave echo for gamma cos of your business,just an advice though.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2009
SS7 feed on showing live match sevilla and valladoid and SS1 showing live PGA golf
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2009
@ enig, nothing came up on that freq.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by captainus: 11:22pm On Mar 21, 2009
All anyone realised the globecast feed is also on the ff tps:12754v sr 29932 at sirius4?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by pitodenz(m): 11:29pm On Mar 21, 2009
Stv is now on freq 12540. No comment on abracadabra, as far as am concern that card is dead. It is a pity that no one can confirm gamma card till now. Maybe that ip did not work for u guys.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by pitodenz(m): 11:30pm On Mar 21, 2009
Stv is now on freq 12540. No comment on abracadabra, as far as am concern that card is dead. It is a pity that no one can confirm gamma card till now. Maybe that ip did not work for u guys.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by pitodenz(m): 11:31pm On Mar 21, 2009
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Enigma(m): 11:57pm On Mar 21, 2009
@ enitan

Thanks, I guess the feeds are still temporary; it is possible that they are only still testing at the moment. Keep an eye on the frequency though.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by ekonibaje(m): 12:46am On Mar 22, 2009
Hi 2 all,engma ,hw u dey,hope no strs,enitan thks for ur ssrsupport yesterday,olofofo sorry 4 d shock frm fulman,hpe u done eat,thks so much.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by mofea(m): 5:41am On Mar 22, 2009
Enitan codecs is the way 2 go to.I also have several feeds of chmpn league,epl and turk league but am lookin 2 put in codes.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by ketigoi: 6:03am On Mar 22, 2009
Thanks Enitan 2000,
My e-mail address is <rokiru2000@yahoo.com>.Will appreciate ua assistance but kindly step by step.
Be blessed.
Ron
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 22, 2009
@ mofea, u can send those feeds freq to my mail address odupitanenitan@gmail.com @ KETIGOI, i will forward d patch to u by tomorrow. @ captain, is the signal up and running? i already have globecast on 12605h
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by microgiant: 8:17am On Mar 22, 2009
@enitan

Please I'm still waiting for the info to enable me plan my budget and also order for CAS3 programmer online
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olofofo(m): 9:25am On Mar 22, 2009
@all and especially Pito

just because we can not watch premiership on abra card now, the card is dead? Nigerians are such funny lot, remember the card itself came with no guarantees. no one prromised you hat it will be on forever, that's why there's a support site.

this is a little insight into why Abracadabra card is one of the best thing to have happened to us in this part of the word. unlike other type of cards like the gamma card, echolink is one of the few decoder based card programmer, which means that the decoder does the programming for you and you do not need expensive programmers like http://www.infinityusb.com/default.asp?show=productsdetail&ProductID=11 which currently goes for about 50k in the nigerian market.

My advice is that if you are going to need the echolink and clones strictly to watch football, then you might want to rethink that because, there's a lot more to enjoy than football on it.

support will come and it will go and that is some of the fun part. those that are impatient and are fed up should try gamma card or the new coco MCR, as for the K3 mentioned by badaru some time ago, it's been dead for about 3 years now. but please note that programming the card will be the biggest challenge you will face, so please pray for MORESAT to keep providing support. the best is yet to come. always believe that.

meanwhile BUTONEDAY should gives us an update on the gamma card since baba has refused to give us any.

@enitan

to try take echolink show live match of late will be like a death sentence oooooooooo.

@ola

the Journey goes on for my team. we still dey kampe.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 11:06am On Mar 22, 2009
@all,
Soundcity music channel now on Intelsat 903 at 34.5°W.
It's FTA for now. Guys on motorise should check it out and tell us if its
the same soundcity we know. I am not able to do so cause my jack stops
at intelsat 907W for now.

Still on intelsat 903, is there anybody using 1.8m who is recieving it?
I am thinking of adding a 1.8m dish to my collection strictly for that
bird.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by sambass(m): 11:41am On Mar 22, 2009
I watch yesterday premiership with skysports 1 to 5 free.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by MrGem(m): 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2009
@Lagosians> check G-group.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2009
@ sambass, who u be? where u dey? whats ur dish size? we need more infos or are u craving for attention?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by captainus: 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2009
@enitan the 12754 is an alternative freq to 12605.what i realised about it is that it is active on both w3 and sirius.i agree with u on the codecs .alternatively we post it on the group.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by babaegun(m): 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2009
@all,

I picked this up in one of the forums today, Don't know if it is true sha

[Today 14:29:18] A: abracadebra died for ever ,,, never art & show time will come ,
[Today 14:30:24] B: who told u A ?
[Today 14:31:19] A: my bro who work in Show time & ART
[Today 14:32:09] A: they analyze abracadebra and they change algorithem
[Today 14:32:55] B: ok A we'll see then
[Today 14:33:11] A: sure ,
[Today 14:33:33] B: where u from ?
[Today 14:33:33] A: i am from saudia

Well, if its true, then we have to look for alternative. However, a new patch will disprove this but guys, whatever the outcome, we just have to be prepared for it. Thats the beauty of FTA again.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by graciousme(f): 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2009
abracadabra card is dead? thats serious! is there any constant/stable/permanent means of unlocking? i guess the answer is no? so what next after juju card?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by toxnaija: 3:44pm On Mar 22, 2009
Enitan/Ola,
Can we have the SS feed frequencies in the group?I hope you have tried the new IPs.

Pitodenz,
I think I am beginning to appreciate the google group now.I just realised that there are so many hawks out there who feed fat on our works.the group takes care of people like that.

Sambass,
pls explain.we are trying not to make the same mistake we made with Adewest so reply to Enitan's enquiries.you are welcome.

all,
let's pray for echolink/starsat.I dey fear ooo.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2009
@ tox, i cant remember those tps for now,cos no power. are those IPs working? i aint tried any for now. are we at the END TIME concerning juju card? badaru, where are you?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by babaegun(m): 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2009
@graciousme
graciousme:

abracadabra card is dead? thats serious! is there any constant/stable/permanent means of unlocking? i guess the answer is no? so what next after juju card?

It hasn't been confirmed yet.

I am still optimistic that the moresat guys will be smart enough to meet with the present challenge. That's were they get their daily bread and am sure they wouldn't take a siddon-look posture or else, hunger will mama them till kingdom come. Let me change an adage to fit the situation, "since birds have learnt to fly without perching, the hunters have also learn't to shoot without missing" grin
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2009
@ baba-egun, what can u say about the manufacturers of those cards that work for nile and later went dead. are they lazy to come up with a solution? if we can lay our hands on a good software or IC (Integrated Circuit) Programmer and initiate him into the world of FTA, we all will witness the beauty that FTA holds for us all. Based on my findings, ICs in the decoder can be altered in terms of programming to descramble coded signals,more info on this by tomorrow.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by BUTONEDAY(m): 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2009
@ George_D & All,
I am still working on my 6.0m fibre dish. The dish was seriously damaged when I was transporting it to my house. I am currently replacing the damaged sections of the dish. I will let you know of the dish performance after the refurbishment and test. Meanwhile, I am still using the 3.0m dish for nilesat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (175)

Strong Receivers Thread / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Free to Air codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.