Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,897 members, 7,848,615 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] - Satellite TV Technology (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] (262510 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (175) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by eduzo(m): 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2009
Hi anybody
live in Enugu and have a 3.2m fibre dish. The old mfp dish. I am wondering if this dish size is adequate for the reception of nilesat signals in this part of the country. I do not receive cnn and a few other choice channels. I did receive these channels a few years ago.
please help.
eduzo.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by jossybless(m): 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2009
@Badaru1 Good day and how are the family and how was your trip thanks God for the journey mercy. Please I need your assistance for my Uncle who resides in Ajah and would like to install Nilesat for now he has a strong decoder 4663X so pls how will you help him out for the installation ok Though he presently lives in Abuja but the family are in Lagos. But he is yet to buy the dish 1.8 0r 2.4m THanks.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by audui(m): 3:04pm On Apr 28, 2009
Hi all
@ Dejsam
I did a scan on the freq and TP's you posted and was able to get Euronew, press tv, aljazeera children, Nicoledeon and some other channels, thanks for the info. I am in JOS north central Nigeria and use a 1.8m dish, strong decorded. Plz do tell me how to input keyz on strong 4663x( the code that open the screen 4 inputing keyz for channels like showtime). THANKS as always.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by odilibe(m): 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2009
@eduzo
A gøod 3m(fibre) dish Can
pick all tp on nilesat in
enugu cos with a
2.4m pan strong
dish most horizontal beam
can be picked in
enugu including
bbc ,fox movies
11766H 27500
at least 42% on
strong receiver
during afternoon
period.
may,be u need to retrack ur nilesat,signal with ur 3.2m fibre since u were able to pick
does sìgnal b4.
3.2m fibre is more adequate to
pick nilesat in enugu,
I am using 2.4m ströng pan for
nilesat.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Dejsam(m): 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2009
@ audui,
strong receivers cannot open showtime channels at present.for u to watch encrypted channels on nile sat u will need to get a receiver that works

with abracadabra card.that is either starsat receiver or echolink receiver, as the two mentioned receivers are the ones u can find around in the market.

but i will advise u go for echolink 3020ir plus.

for u to manually input keys into strong receiver,all u will do is to press 8282 on ur remote control,then it will take u to the keys menu then u will

see different providers encryption system like irdeto, viacess, nargravision, seca etc.select the provider and the id and input the keys.

but u can watch aljazeera sports +1,+2,+3,+4 on nilesat by using the required software also known as patch on strong

4650,4651x,4653x,4661x and 4663x.i will keep u posted for any update sha!!!!

bye
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Dejsam(m): 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2009
@ all using echolink receiver,to update ur jsp sports.just do this

1.send the latest firmware 22.04.2009 for showtime after that wait a few minutes for updating smart card with reciever.
2.insert smart card from reciever.
3.send the firmware 23.03.2009 for JSC + now all jsc Sport+ working fine with all pakage (Showtime & Art ).
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by pitodenz(m): 10:47pm On Apr 28, 2009
@ Dr_lu
sorry i was unable to go there. But u should ve called me to remind me. I ll go tomorrow morning. I keep u posted.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by jujukemist(m): 10:52pm On Apr 28, 2009
;DDejsam, I am now confirming your request-I have just gotten euronews.I will continue,though from the report from jos I believe all correct. Meanwhile freq10755 and 10758 is back.
Pito, my freedom cant install, i am doing a trouble shooting now
gangsta how you dey?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by pitodenz(m): 11:02pm On Apr 28, 2009
@ Jujukemist
what do u mean u cant install freedom. Maybe u download was not complete.
@ All
Yourfreedom is the best thing that ha ever to FTB it is as fast as any pay internet provider.
@ Tox
Try to hook me up cos u seem to be the only one who cannot use freedom. Bros i ll be happy if you appreciate this softwre.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by pitodenz(m): 11:15pm On Apr 28, 2009
Jujukemist
go back and download it again,maybe u ve corupt or incomplete download.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by toxnaija: 11:21pm On Apr 28, 2009
Pitodenz,
I will call you tonight on ur mtn.

George-D,
You must have tried tv oromiyaa when it was off air.try to scan before 9pm.the signal is very high.Have you tried the Nilesat frequencies sent from Kano.please file your report.

olofofo,
where can we get copper-copper cable?so many Nairalanders have been calling me to ask.gofitec is really interested.I have asked some Ibo guys in Abeokuta.They promised to get it for me as some of them claimed to have had it in stock in the past.I heard it is not common.it is sold at the same price as the normal one as they dont know the difference.

all,
please send reports on Nilesat developments.
the new echolink patch took off jsc sports+1-4 but u can revive them by copying the previous patch back.everything would work perfectly.the jsc on strong is still breaking.the frequency Sambass sent is non-existent.moderator and Enitan,please take action.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by jujukemist(m): 11:32pm On Apr 28, 2009
I have redownload twice now showing me unable to write, then what i post earlier undecided
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by jujukemist(m): 11:46pm On Apr 28, 2009
audui:

Hi all
@ Dejsam
I did a scan on the freq and TP's you posted and was able to get Euronew, press tv, aljazeera children, Nicoledeon and some other channels, thanks for the info. I am in JOS north central Nigeria and use a 1.8m dish, strong decorded. Plz do tell me how to input keyz on strong 4663x( the code that open the screen 4 inputing keyz for channels like showtime). THANKS as always.

Pls on which tp did you get presstv
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by pitodenz(m): 12:24am On Apr 29, 2009
@ Butoneday
i ve created the account. Send me an email.
@ Jujukemist
if ur dowload was not breaking then u should check ur sysytem.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by sambass(m): 12:43am On Apr 29, 2009
@toxnaija stop marking me in dis forum because i have never marked u b4.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Drelu(m): 7:55am On Apr 29, 2009
@Pitodenz,
I called my colleague this morning, and he informed me that the driver had a hitch on the way, hence he is yet to recieve the decoder.
I wall call you as soon as he confirm receipt.

Thanx
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 29, 2009
@ moderator,
is like another showdown is imminent oooooo, just try to come in

@ tox,
you got to finish it all, you're up to the task.

@ ola,
its better if you use that yur phone with your-freedom with the UDP server, thats the best option now.

@ badaru,
oga mi, how you dey today? just wanna say hello to you.

@ twins,
we guys are still waiting for our own e-buffet oooooo

@ obnelly,
roger that, i'll definitely be at yur end on sunday, send your address to my number

@ sambass,
nothing do you jare, your head is there, dont feel intimidated, abi u fit sell gala for inside BRT?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by ugoc1: 9:26am On Apr 29, 2009
plz can any one send me strong 4653x patch that open js sports and MYTV AFRICA to my box
ken43real@yahoo.com
plzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Dejsam(m): 9:35am On Apr 29, 2009
@ ugo c.

the patch can only work perfectly for my tv africa.u cant enjoy jsp sports on it co's it skips,
check ur mail box
bye.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by jossybless(m): 9:44am On Apr 29, 2009
@ Dejsam pls the email you gave is not working however pls kindly get back to me on this forum, what satellite do u pick the Press Tv from and kindly send the full configurations to my mail joadekunle@yahoo.com for the freedom stuff Thanks
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by audui(m): 10:31am On Apr 29, 2009
Hi all
Well I got press Tv after doing a blind scan on Atlantic Bird 4 which is 7 degrees west, same as Nilesat. You might want to try that as you would get more channels. Another satellite in the same direction is Atlantic Bird 3.
Well for a list of satellites in space and their direction as well as the satellite alignment information, I have a software which I would post in the FTA_Google group. Thanks all.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by audui(m): 10:35am On Apr 29, 2009
@ Dejsam
Plz Bro my email is ibro_blue@yahoo.com send me the myTV Africa patch, if it works on 4663x. THANKS
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by sayso: 10:36am On Apr 29, 2009
pitodenz:

@ Jujukemist
what do u mean u cant install freedom. Maybe u download was not complete.
@ All
Yourfreedom is the best thing that ha ever to FTB it is as fast as any pay internet provider.

Pito wetin I do you,abi you never come back from east,hook me up on this matter,I take God beg you
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by sayso: 10:39am On Apr 29, 2009
@Dejsam

bros just mailed you,need ur reply
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Dejsam(m): 10:47am On Apr 29, 2009
@audui,
check ur mail box and confirm to me that it worked with mytv africa after loading it.

but make sure u unzip it first b4 loading

enjoy
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Dejsam(m): 10:58am On Apr 29, 2009
@jossybless,
post ur gmail to me .it will be more faster and easier 4 me.yahoo mail has too much traffic.

u can check ur mail .i sent something there
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by audui(m): 11:16am On Apr 29, 2009
Roger that @ Dejsam
I had actually patched my receiver b/4 with that patch, but I'am experiencing skipping image on the signals of the four channels opened. Thought you had a newer version of the patch. Still want THANKS, must be hot in kano as the weather 2day in jos is quite sunny. Don't want to imagin how it is in kano
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by eduzo(m): 11:40am On Apr 29, 2009
Odilibe man

muchos gracias . I will set about getting somebody to work on the dish. Hopefully a guy who knows his onions as there are a lot of shysters here. Gracias amigo.
eduzo.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2009
@George-d
Thanks for the other day,am back to lagos. Your nile signal is wonderfull. My greeting to madam and children

@badaru,
Your visit was a pleasure. I wish more members will take out time to meet other face to face,
this forum will be better for it.
That your gama card, na fire o!
By the way, how far about that your phone?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by MrGem(m): 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2009
@all>> Yes, the life is beautiful, , if is shared!

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (175)

Strong Receivers Thread / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Free to Air codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.