Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,041 members, 7,859,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:42 PM

Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] - Satellite TV Technology (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] (262967 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (175) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by eduzo(m): 9:35am On May 01, 2009
Hi Nash-Fta
thanks. Will do.
eduzo
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by eduzo(m): 9:40am On May 01, 2009
olofofo
thanks for the info on lnb's. Do you have any idea if the coco will work on echolink 3020 ir plus?
regards.
eduzo
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by microgiant: 9:59am On May 01, 2009
@eduzo
you're welcome

@enitan
I got one tutorial in windows help format. I'm reviewing and will send ASAP
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by kdaddy: 10:15am On May 01, 2009
@olofofo

Thanks for your response.

Pls, in my own case i will be requiring a 4 Output LNB.
which one can you recommed,and what will be the price.

Before i forget i am using a strong 2.4m Pan,can the quad Lnb work well with this Dish?

Thank You.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by audui(m): 11:54am On May 01, 2009
@ all hi
@ micro Goooo, od

Plz keep us posted, and you guys should review my Access into the group Plz. THANKZ as always
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by jujukemist(m): 5:16pm On May 01, 2009
Dejsam your email didnt go, this is my email ad iguniwei3@gmail.com This was what I sent;This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

2510@gmail.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces. Learn more at http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=6596

----- Original message -----

MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.216.21.211 with SMTP id r61mr873306wer.211.1241193627380; Fri,
01 May 2009 09:00:27 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 18:00:27 +0200
Message-ID: <b94fdbbb0905010900j60e9320au35ce05b3780cfeea@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: thanks
To: 2510@gmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=0016364c7dd741ebb80468dbe920

--0016364c7dd741ebb80468dbe920
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

thanks man. I got melody tunes and others except press tv, I will try the
tps you gave me.the last time we spoke you said you are coming to kaduna,
and tha we would meet?

--0016364c7dd741ebb80468dbe920
Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1

----- Message truncated -----
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by sathob(m): 5:41pm On May 01, 2009
@all
Just dropped to say a belated happy May Day celebration - I am celebrating FTA may day cool
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olason(m): 5:59pm On May 01, 2009
All, tv zimbo, lcf now showin on w3a using echo 3030 usb. tryed using my srt 4663x 2 get d above mentioned stations but was unsuccessful. wat could b wrong with it?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olason(m): 6:26pm On May 01, 2009
Eni, tanx 4 askin after me ojare. d dagbo internet i dey use don dey pack up. Oga Badaru, happy workers day. wen can i come to c d newest wonder decoder. can't wait 2 see how it works. Fofo baba, i hail u sir! coco card ke? a beg jare give me kokolet make i gbadun my self dis may day jo! Tox, u no dey ask after ur boy nawo!
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olofofo(m): 9:43pm On May 01, 2009
eduzo:

olofofo
thanks for the info on lnb's. Do you have any idea if the coco will work on echolink 3020 ir plus?
regards.
eduzo

the "" card works on all receiver types and unlike abra card, it is splitable with cardsplitters.
kdaddy:

@olofofo

Thanks for your response.

Pls, in my own case i will be requiring a 4 Output LNB.
which one can you recommed,and what will be the price.

Before i forget i am using a strong 2.4m Pan,can the quad Lnb work well with this Dish?

Thank You.

try see if you can get a quad output premium 2 lnb or the panorama that i mentioned earlier, they are both very good. the twin panorama i bought for 2500k
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by toxnaija: 11:11pm On May 01, 2009
all,
www.anaimgr.com seems to be having some problems.it links another site when you want to navigate thru.is anybody experiencing it too?I wanted to pick strong firmware for 4651X.I will try the one i got on sat-tv,though it came out on april 5.

olofofo,
why u no answer my question on copper-copper cable?na wa oo.na coconut u dey hawk now for inside BRT bus 15k,15k pick ur own now!!!up man u.good football though i hate them.if something good i go talk am.Fergie na correct coach.his son has been promoting his club since he took over.

Sambass,
we have just started the war on you.u go hear wen.so u had the gut to reply after evading the skysports and non-existent frequency hoax queries.remember that i am not the only one bading for ur blood.one abuse and youwill see the torrent of yabis on you.WE ARE WAITING.Moderator,pls watch out for the most bloody encounter if you dont intervene!!!!tell him to reveal where he got his fake reports.he stressed so many of us thinking he was fooling us all.I suggest an expulsion or suspension of six months with a fine of olofofo's coconut.

Enitan/Pito/mide2008,
It seems the freedom problem is from my system.spent 4hours at computer village today trying to fix it.we troubleshot the system but it seems I have to visit Vickoy tomorrow morning for a solution.freedom is ok but my browsers cant see it.another laptop worked perfectly with zain/mtn but mine refused.the problem started in February.I will update you asap.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by pitodenz(m): 11:45pm On May 01, 2009
@ Tox
maybe u need to format ur system or try use proxifier 2.8 in place of openvpn.
@ olofofo
noted
@ George D
How body?Hope 2day rain no heavy for warri.
@ Dr_lu
forgive me if u can. I ll try to get ya stuff after 2morrrow sanitation.
@ Desjam
Hope u succeded with freedom.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Dejsam(m): 12:42am On May 02, 2009
jujukemist,

my email is dejsam2510@ gmail.com not 2510@ gmail.com.

but cheek ur box for those stuffs.

@pito,

the open vpn do not display ready up till now o.
and i cant use yahoo messenger on the system
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by emexi: 6:08am On May 02, 2009
hi thanks for your education on free to air .i have been installing dishes for people most of the things you guys discussed i already know .and some are theories that is equally good . please can i become amember of the forum. i could be good to those in enugu .i coud install your dishes free if and when am free from my office work. please dejsam can you send me the stuff that can open mytv, i use 4653x, my email address is u.okere@yahoo.com.anyone in enugu who desires to use me can email me first then i shall give my no.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by kdaddy: 6:53am On May 02, 2009
@olofofo

Thanks once again.

Pls,can you help me with the address and possibly the phone number of the place i can get these Lnbs you mentioned to buy.

I sent my junior brother to Alaba yesterday to get the Lnb, but he was told that both Lnbs are not available.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Drelu(m): 9:47am On May 02, 2009
@Pitodenz,
I can understand.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by eduzo(m): 10:44am On May 02, 2009
olofofo
thanks for the coco deal. Do i need any loaders for this? If so how can i get this?
regards
eduzo

Nash-Fta
gracias. Picked BVN.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by emexi: 12:44pm On May 02, 2009
eduzo i see that your in enugu maybe we could get together and compare information , what do u say . i stay at uwani .
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by microgiant: 1:01pm On May 02, 2009
toxnaija:

all,
www.anaimgr.com seems to be having some problems.it links another site when you want to navigate thru.is anybody experiencing it too?I wanted to pick strong firmware for 4651X.

@All
NOTE: THAT SITE IS UNDER ATTACK. For your info, paytv providers usually attack sites that publish keys, codes, updates bin or softcam, etc from time to time. If you visit that site now your system will be infected with a virus.

The ones they can get to physically is shutdown, but most of the webservers are located in countries where there are no laws against hosting such services. In such events the web server is attacked by injecting virus into the system. If you visit a site under attack, several things may occur, 1 - your computer may be infected with the virus, 2 - you ip address may be mapped and subsequently used to attack you system, if you are in a country where there is a strong law against viewing paytv for free you may be prosecuted and your stb confiscated, and so many others. My advice STOP DOWNLOADING from that site until the problem is resolved, don't even visit.

I'm member of several American & European forums, with mail notification activated for the past three weeks most of this sites have been under attack, some have even changed their domain names
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by toxnaija: 3:34pm On May 02, 2009
microgiant,
thanks for the timely advice.

all,
I cant pick the lost Nilesat ab4 signals someone claimed are back.I just tried them out but none came out.I couldnt pick GTV Ghana on w3a with the frequency given.I discovered a few minutes ago that showtime and jsc are down on both echolink and strong.is it because of today's busy premiership and la liga schedule?you can try tv3 Ghana on NSS 7 C-Band for tonight's Barca vs R.Madrid clash 7pm Nigeria/1800gmt.I am still searching thru the fora for any available patch.
It seems showsports and other weak signals are improving.they were still on though weak till I left home 45minutes ago.I am still waiting for a chance to get a roll of the copper-copper coaxial cable.Vickoy sends his regards to everybody.had breakfast with him today!
DBN tv is back in Lagos after being off for some years.It is terrestrial on UHF.

Enigma,
how u dey?I don start the countdown!

Folo,
dont worry urself about jsc+.it is off on echolink and strong.I will let the house know if i can get a patch.

Pito,
thanks.It is my system that is giving me hassles.I met a guy at the computer village who does not use openvpn at all,and his freedom is as fast as broadband.he didnt even tick it in the configuration.I will re-instal my freedom and see what happens.how do i make use of proxifier.I thought it was another proxy entirely!I have it on my system.

Nash,
thanks.picked BVN as well.please keep it coming.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by salamander(m): 4:19pm On May 02, 2009
I believe GTV Ghana is off again. Maybe they will surface on another sat again.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by emexi: 9:18pm On May 02, 2009
hi .pitodenz.hows ph thanks again for your time on the phone and please my email address is u. okere@yahoo.com. i expect what youve promised.

info for Dr agu c1 in university of nigeria as reguested sabc is in 62e and the frequency is3992 and symbol rate is 26000 check out the feed for skynews abc just started again and stopped with frequency 4162 and sym7000.with your 1.8m dish you will easily pick 64e .itv 3642 and symbol 13330 agape tv is3900 symbol 3800. checkout the rest of the stuff on lyngsat ,flysat and kingofsat. but if you continue experiencing more headache feel free to holla me and i shall come come to your aid. hope to hear and see you tommorrow after church hours
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by twinstaiye(m): 10:09pm On May 02, 2009
A visit to sat-universe proves to be very interesting tonite. Guess what I mean?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by pitodenz(m): 10:37pm On May 02, 2009
@ Dr_lu
can u plz give me the person i ll contact telephone number. Hope someone ll be there tomorrow sunday.
@ tox
If opevpn did not work for u, proxifier will. Open vpn does not improve ur speed later it helps open ur applications. Feedom speed depends on how strong gprs service is in a particular location. Mine is faster than starcom we use in office.
@ microgiant
u don dey carry ur product dey jump ur brothers in niger delta region dey enter lag,nawaa upon say we small for this forum. Enitan pakage must be re-directed to our area if he like Alet him vomit venom (just jocking)
@ emexi
done
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by toxnaija: 1:37pm On May 03, 2009
twinstaiye,
what is really happening at sat universe?

all,
thanks to mide2008,just got info that showtime patch got out yesternight on sat-television.Nilesat signal is really improving.i got the weakest tp of CNN at 48/52% up till 11am when I left home.Showsports was 50/54%.this is good news.thank God I didnt scatter the dish when the signal was awful.
nova update for gamma loader is out.I am currently downloading the new echolink patch but no jsc+ patch yet.pls check the google group for the new showtime patch.
Version:ali_dvbs_29C_050209
05-02-09
CARD Update:
- Fixed ART and SHOWTIME

olofofo,
how far with the cable.have u made enquiries in Alaba or anyother place in Lagos?

Pitodenz,
I have downloaded the latest version of freedom.I will give u a feedback later.I have openvpn2.1 in my system.thanks for everything.

folo,
thanks for the call.check the group for the file now.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Drelu(m): 3:16pm On May 03, 2009
@ Pitodenz,
You cannot meet anybody there on sunday,
Let leave it till monday, when they will resume work again.

Thanx for your effort.

Regards
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by folo28(m): 3:21pm On May 03, 2009
@ Tox,
I just uploaded the upgrade for S & A to the google group after waiting for a while, yet to test it and hope it turns out well.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by sambass(m): 5:18pm On May 03, 2009
What a boring sunday .

Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by pitodenz(m): 5:22pm On May 03, 2009
@ sambass
what ur email so we can chat
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by mmonguno: 6:34pm On May 03, 2009
please how can i convert death iradetor card to coco card?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olofofo(m): 9:17pm On May 03, 2009
sambass:

What a boring sunday .

what a brave fellow!

@toxnaija

bone copper copper. it will not improve your reception as you can see that thing are falling back into place. i will check for you though when i get to ALABA.
m monguno:

please how can i convert death iradetor card to coco card?
the info you need is the animgr home page.

@all

regarding virus on anaimgr home page, it is the most ludicrous thing i have heard, the redirect you get when you try to download is to a file sharing site., we should try and stop misinforming other members. when in doubt, questions should be asked, this is afterall a forum.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (175)

Strong Receivers Thread / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Free to Air codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.