Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,096 members, 7,849,429 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:22 PM

Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] - Satellite TV Technology (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] (262529 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (175) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by osef(m): 4:48pm On May 05, 2009
@toxnaija
sorry bros, the arrival of my new baby girl is not giving me room to chech these days i will check again soon and get back to you, pls bear with me.
@olofofo,
thanks bros, i appreciate your response i will start next week I hope to get back to you.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olason(m): 4:50pm On May 05, 2009
All, pls if your srt 4653x, 4663x decoder is genuine it will work but if not u wil end up frying your srt box. be warned! as at this morning it is stil on. Blackstar, u must be a member b4 u can access d file section.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by osef(m): 5:20pm On May 05, 2009
@dejsam
pls can i also enjoin this my tv patch and how safe about patching since great ones complained of frying their decoder, better still can you give a detail lecture on how to patch,thankx
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by ohikhena(m): 5:30pm On May 05, 2009
Hi all,
am new to dis thread and will need some assistance.I have a motorised dish.and i use strong decoder 4650.
i love football so much.but recently i met a guy who said he could install the patch for JSC +1,2,3 & 4.he installed it quite well but unfortunately the picture are cracked.pls am in dire need of a solution even though i had to part with some good cash.pls i know this my problem can be solved.
thanks a lot and God bless u all.amen

ohikhena
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by ketigoi: 6:23pm On May 05, 2009
Hi 2 u all,
@ Emexi, what is the frequency n simple rate for TBN Namibia?
Cheers !
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Dejsam(m): 6:29pm On May 05, 2009
@ osef,

let me have ur email .mine is dejsam247@yahoo.com or rather we can chat on yahoo messenger
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Dejsam(m): 7:20pm On May 05, 2009
@ ohikhena,
there is patch for 4650 strong receiver,but the issue is that u will need a crossed cable(RS232) and also a strong loader before u can make it

happen again with ur receiver.or u get someone who has a working 4650 with the patch inside then u now do a transfer of firmware from receiver

to receiver by pressing the power botton and the channel up botton infront of the receiver with the active patch then u now turn on the receiver u

want to patch and both receiver connected together with RS232 cable too.

check ur mail box.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by salamander(m): 10:34pm On May 05, 2009
@Blackstar

I tried to send you the patch via mail, but having problem with upload. I will see what I can do next.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by ugoc1: 9:23am On May 06, 2009
Hello Dejsam
plz i need the patch 4 mytv 4 my srong 4653x.
my e-mail ken43real@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Dejsam(m): 9:46am On May 06, 2009
@ ugo c,
check ur mail box.

@all,the latest coco card update is out this morning .will send to all google group members.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by pitodenz(m): 9:56am On May 06, 2009
Dejsam:

@ ohikhena,
there is patch for 4650 strong receiver,but the issue is that u will need a crossed cable(RS232) and also a strong loader before u can make it

happen again with ur receiver.or u get someone who has a working 4650 with the patch inside then u now do a transfer of firmware from receiver

to receiver by pressing the power botton and the channel up botton infront of the receiver with the active patch then u now turn on the receiver u

want to patch and both receiver connected together with RS232 cable too.

check ur mail box.
I ll advice u dont use mytv patch on 4650 or 4652 cos u might lose ur receiver after some weeks.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Dejsam(m): 10:13am On May 06, 2009
pitodenz:

I ll advice u dont use mytv patch on 4650 or 4652 cos u might lose ur receiver after some weeks.
@pito,
i have patched my own 4650 more than 10 times.i even patched it yesterday night and it has been working fine.though it has been long i bought it.just immidiately when model X was no longer much available in the market
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Blakstars(m): 10:15am On May 06, 2009
@ pitodenz

about the my tv patch frying up the 4650 or 4652. Can it fry up the 4653x too, cos i want to get the patch 4 my 4653x. please fill me in . i am new to these things.

can you get me the patch anyway. there is always no harm in trying. life is about risks
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 10:22am On May 06, 2009
emexi:

@GEORGE TBN NAMIBIA IS FR4040   2032SYM, I WONDER WHY IT IS  NOT LISTED  ON LYNGSAT.

@emexi,
Thanks for the info. I got TBN Namibia yesternight with that frequency you gave. You forgot to include
the polarity though, but never mind. It is on H, i.e 4060H. Immediately I typed it in, changed the polarity
from V to H, I got green! On scanning, TBN Namibia came out. It's signal quality is even higher @60%
compared to the original TBN, JCTV and Smile which is struggling at 52-54%. But I noticed it's programs
are different from the other TBN US. It's more like DSTV's TBN africa.

One surprising thing is that before I put in that frequency manually, I blind scanned my 4663X but that
TP didn't come out. It really makes me wonder how effective is the blind scan capabilities of STRONG when
a frequency as high as 60% signal quality does not come out in a blind scan. Very surprising!
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by obnelly: 10:50am On May 06, 2009
olofofo how body?

jsc1-4 down on baracadabra

art and showtime ok

badaru,olofofo,adewest.is AMOS 4*W possible here in Nigeria a FRIEND JUST CAME BACK FROM ISREAL and he needs channel2 on that satellite.

sabc 1 feed on virus and sport feeds just hook up when ever their is sport programme on air .i watched liverpool v newcastle .

Enny, sorry i read your mail late.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 10:55am On May 06, 2009
Blakstars:

@ pitodenz

about the my tv patch frying up the 4650 or 4652. Can it fry up the 4653x too, cos i want to get the patch 4 my 4653x. please fill me in . i am new to these things.

can you get me the patch anyway. there is always no harm in trying. life is about risks

@blackstars,
I will advise you don't go ahead with that patch unless your 4653X is original. And from my recent experience,
most of the 4653X receivers in town these days are fakes. So, if you want to bid your receiver goodbye, go
ahead and patch. I have just lost a 4653X receiver too to this patching stuff, so I should know better.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 11:07am On May 06, 2009
@ George D
               I am supprise to see u re still searching for udate,abi showtime go off yesterday? Abeg check sat universe for quick upgrade,abi u no see the exictment in oga moderator post?

@pitodenz,
The latest update i got can only open showtime. it could not open art package. it said 'simulation error' when i pressed the info button on art prime sport channel. I was almost stranded yesterday for Manu Vs Arsenal but
thank God for ETV which saved the day. i'm still checking the forums whether there will be a follow up which
corrects the earlier released one.
Any idea?

JCTV still dey make me trip o! With all these latest gospel music videos, who needs DSTV one gospel? I didn't know
what I was missing before now smiley
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Blakstars(m): 11:15am On May 06, 2009
@ George_D

Thanks for the feedback. but how can i check if the 4653x is original. can you give some leads. i am very grateful. thanks
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by jajuk: 11:23am On May 06, 2009
i thank to pitodenz who help me to install my w3a, but there was no champions league for me on that bird yesterday i pray that they dont disappiont today.please can any person give a station on ku band that shows champions league on wenesday.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Dejsam(m): 11:35am On May 06, 2009
George_D:

@pitodenz,
The latest update i got can only open showtime. it could not open art package. it said 'simulation error' when i pressed the info button on art prime sport channel. I was almost stranded yesterday for Manu Vs Arsenal but
thank God for ETV which saved the day. i'm still checking the forums whether there will be a follow up which
corrects the earlier released one.
Any idea?

JCTV still dey make me trip o! With all these latest gospel music videos, who needs DSTV one gospel? I didn't know
what I was missing before now smiley
@george d what is ur e-mail address,so as to get the update for showtime and art on echolink
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 11:40am On May 06, 2009
@dejsam,
You can send to pinkboy_ng@yahoo.com. I use starsat 7100usb or echolink eta clone firmware.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 11:45am On May 06, 2009
Blakstars:

@ George_D

Thanks for the feedback. but how can i check if the 4653x is original. can you give some leads. i am very grateful. thanks

@blackstar,
It's difficult to tell as they're all made in china. All I know is that STRONG wrote a memo to all their distributors
some time ago telling them that they have discontinued the manufacture of 4653X receivers and that they
should not sell them anymore because a lot of fakes have flooded the market. So, unless you bought yours from
early 2008 and beyond, you are likely to have bought one of the fakes. BEWARE!
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by captainus: 11:48am On May 06, 2009
@JaJuk,

Check MBC on W3.They normally show Wednesday matches.Or Arryadia2 on W6.You can get the frequency  on lyngsat  if u don't have them on your receiver.Or better still  check  one of the feeds on sirius4.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by dorg3: 2:38pm On May 06, 2009
George_D:

@blackstar,
It's difficult to tell as they're all made in china. All I know is that STRONG wrote a memo to all their distributors
some time ago telling them that they have discontinued the manufacture of 4653X receivers and that they
should not sell them anymore because a lot of fakes have flooded the market. So, unless you bought yours from
early 2008 and beyond, you are likely to have bought one of the fakes. BEWARE!
captainus:

@JaJuk,

Check MBC on W3.They normally show Wednesday matches.Or Arryadia2 on W6.You can get the frequency  on lyngsat  if u don't have them on your receiver.Or better still  check  one of the feeds on sirius4.

@jajuk,
u can also check tv madagascar on w3a with french commentary
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olason(m): 2:42pm On May 06, 2009
All, watch out for chelsea vs barca on tv madagascar . were? d embattled w3a of course. saw man u demolished arsenal on d station last night with commentary in french.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by ohi009: 3:40pm On May 06, 2009
@eduzo
thank for replying my mail thank you so much love to hear you
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by emexi: 4:15pm On May 06, 2009
@olofofo.my gmail account is emexii@gmail.com, still expecting the next step

@pitodenz. thanks for that wonderful package.hope to get more
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by microgiant: 4:26pm On May 06, 2009
@ All

Check this link on cable types

h**p://www.allsats.co.uk/index.php?PHPSESSID=542ccfde16d7ac0c6761f52acd09815a&topic=3593.0
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by dorg3: 4:44pm On May 06, 2009
@pito
the IE that i used to connect with the freedom is not working since morning.it displays it cannot find server. any clue pls.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Drelu(m): 4:52pm On May 06, 2009
@ Pitodenz,
I now have a new replacement for my faulty decoder, [I couldnt wait any longer] hence I have instructed my friend to send back my faulty one to be kept in archives.
Thanx for your willingnes to help.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by audui(m): 4:54pm On May 06, 2009
Hi @ all
Mr microGiant what is the authentication for the cable types url you posted. THANKS
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Dejsam(m): 5:23pm On May 06, 2009
@ all,

the latest strong loader that supports coco card is out.i have sent it to all members of the google group.those that have the card can start testing

how good the card is or rather how the card really works with strong receivers.how the loader is being used is attached to the loader inside the.RAR file

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (175)

Strong Receivers Thread / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Free to Air codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.