Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] - Satellite TV Technology (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] (261548 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (175) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Ecowas4All(m): 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2009
@Blackstar
I feel you men. Keep up the good work.
Salamander you dey?
Sathob how far with your mesh to pan strategy?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by salamander(m): 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2009
@Ecowas4all

I dey oo.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by nolywe(m): 1:13am On Jul 09, 2009
@dejsam and odilibe, Thanks for replying, U guys are the best, Please can you give me the frequencies of sirius4 so that i can track it manually?, God bless ya
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Blakstars(m): 8:30am On Jul 09, 2009
@Ecowas4all

Thanks man. credit also goes to Sikadicious who brought up the whole idea.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by spacevice(m): 8:33am On Jul 09, 2009
@Salamander

I don't get any aother channels. Can you help? The channels are:

TV Madagascar
MBC2
Rodrigues Tv
Go Africa
Tv Zimbo
2STV
MTL
LC2
STA

@BLACKSTAR

How much does a good strong decoder cost? Can u get me one?

Thanks
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Blakstars(m): 10:12am On Jul 09, 2009
@ spacevice

The srong receiver is sold for GH¢ 125.00. If its just multi tv you want to watch then, i don't think
it would be worth spending that much, remember you would have to buy a satellite pci card
as well to decode their signals which comes with an added cost. why don't you buy their
digibox instead to save some doe since you already have a dish, times b hard now.
but if you want 2 enjoy other FTA channels as well then go on man a get the STRONG box.
the 10 channels you are receving are W3A channels, you can only get fta's from the w3a satellite
when using the GBS Decoder.
let me have ur email so i can give you directions to where you can get your strong box
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by spacevice(m): 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2009
@ BLAKSTAR

My email: spacevice@yahoo.com.
With a strong decoder will i need another dish? how many more channels can i get? If no will i need an installer to reposition my dish? send me a mail with ur number. thanks
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by ekonibaje(m): 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2009
@mide 2008,na confirm be d thing,@ george d hw far?toxnaija pls join d club nw ,enjoy d stuff while it last.@oga badiru na u beko,jungle guy,enitan wetin dey,hope u no gbeyin.my chairman olofofo hw far,@olason na u beko,,george d ,hw far i dey expect ur call.pls dejsam i dey salute,butonedey na u beko,my able chairman pito,i throw wey salute.i dey ur side,Adewest gbosa 4 u,kascar dont hide ur face ,i believe in all u guys,thks alot,God bless u.OBAMA OF FTA ,BADARU THKS,@twintaiye too much moderator,thks to all
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by digitalglo(m): 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2009
pls need links to ART, showtime and aljazeera keys that are currently functioning.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by ugoc1: 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2009
Deji plz,
 can i be able 2 track CRTV wit 90cm, & can u giv me d best tp which i can use 2 track both sirus4 & w3a. Thanks alot 4 ur help!
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by rawunkat1: 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2009
Hi gurus i will be very glad if anyone of you will do me a favour by sending me srt 4653x patch for MyTV. i am desperate. pls my email ad is rawunkat@yahoo.com or rawunkat@gmail.com

i dey beg ooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by ekonibaje(m): 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2009
hi, pls get in touch with me toxnaija,av a wonderful time.and also @raw, no latest 4653x update on shw,toxnaija,i dey wet 4 u.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by rich8: 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2009
hi blakstars pls i need u help pls am in ghana and i dont know how to get u email or number pls if posible h is my email richkoo@rocketmail.com,
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by ekonibaje(m): 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2009
thks
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by rich8: 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2009
hi bros.psl i want to know the station that IS on 21.6E becus i track the position today i got only 2 moroco station and dont know if there mre plsssss.help me,
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Blakstars(m): 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2009
@rich8
my email is paafraanz@yahoo.com . I also get 4 channels on the 21.6E sat. two fta & two encrypted on the ku band

@ spacevice

hi i sent an email into your inbox pls chk. thanx

@raw-unkat

my email is paafraanz@yahoo.com  i don't  know of any new mytv patch for 4653x . the one i had ceased to work some weeks ago. members will willingly send u the patch if it becomes available

.thanx

@ugo .c

you can definitely track CRTV with a 90cm dish. i tried mine with a 65cm dish and it wasn't difficult at all.
tp for CRTV 12599 v 3249
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by sathob(m): 9:36pm On Jul 09, 2009
@Blackstars
Kudos! Sometime past, there was this member called dvb-guy who was into offline phishing with dvb-s, have you per chance tried to do some work on the data frequencies on W3A?

@sikadicious
wo din ye, hwe na wo endi sika pii o! grin

@ecowas4all
Oh boss, long time. the truth is I gaining positive grounds for that move, I must confess it is not an easy thing in terms
of acquiring a mesh of the size that can pull down out of footprint birds. we will talk more about this, sir.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Gangsta101(m): 11:23pm On Jul 09, 2009
Raw-unkat

People can't give u what they don't have, and it is really obnoxious to post the same message multiple times in a row!!! Yes u got everyone's attention, but in a really annoying way. Stop spamming this board for goodness sake. and if u don't delete your excessive messages, i'm sure the moderator can be called upon to do something about you.

Olatiler,

Stop being a whiner. Your comments about the google group is unbelievably childish and insulting to the entire thread. I reiterate what Olofofo once said to someone else, there is nothing on that group that is not available on the net. it is just posted on the group so the members can have it much more readily. i repeat, anything posted on that group was just taken from the net and posted there. and these days, since most members know where to get the stuff from in the first place, the amount of files shared there has reduced drastically. No one said you can't have anything, and if you want something badly, u can google it.
Man, do your homework well.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by chuk101(m): 11:28pm On Jul 09, 2009
Guys multitv Rocks , i am watching it right now, look for any mpeg 4 decoder and bang u are on ur way to free dth
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by emexi: 5:49am On Jul 10, 2009
@raw- uncut. YES. I GUESS YOUR NAME SUGGEST WHAT YOU ARE.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by ugoc1: 6:19am On Jul 10, 2009
Plz blakstars
can i use strong 4653x to track d crtv bird? If so can u plz send d software u loaded 4 d mpeg4 upgrad to my email=ken43real@yahoo.com Plz explain in detail 4me wen u ar sendin it
thanks
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Obidebs: 9:19am On Jul 10, 2009
@Olason,
here in lagos about 6 viewin centre i have seen have their 90cm dish point  towards south. Which sat are they viewing? is it fta?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by blexxonmak(m): 9:23am On Jul 10, 2009
digitalglo:

pls need links to ART, showtime and aljazeera keys that are currently functioning.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks
@digitalglo.Give me your email address and that is settled.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 10, 2009
@ george,
I will definitely be ready to assist those that call upon me.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by blexxonmak(m): 10:11am On Jul 10, 2009
Obidebs:

@Olason,
here in lagos about 6 viewin centre i have seen have their 90cm dish point towards south. Which sat are they viewing? is it fta?
@obidebs.Those dishes are pointing at Sirius4/W3A.You do not necessarily have to align your dish along East-West axes in order to pick a satellite on the arc.You will understand the point I am trying to make by looking closely at the picture of the satellite arc attached to this post.Assume that your position is at the arc centre.

Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by blexxonmak(m): 10:24am On Jul 10, 2009
rich8:

hi bros.psl i want to know the station that IS on 21.6E becus i track the position today i got only 2 moroco station and dont know if there mre plsssss.help me,
@rich8.The satellite you are referring to is Eutelsat W6.Some of the channels that are beamed to Wafrica are: SNRT-11653V sr 15714 and 2M National-11669V sr 2480
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by blexxonmak(m): 10:36am On Jul 10, 2009
@Chuk101.Please could you tell me the brand of MPEG4 decoder you are using and where I can get it.My email address is blexxonmak@yahoo.com
@olofofo.I need a coco card.
@ekonibaje.How much are you selling your g+
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Obidebs: 10:43am On Jul 10, 2009
Thanks very much blexxomak.
i have tried tracking w3a and sirus4 and nothing is coming up. may be the tp am using is wrong, pls can you send tp that i can use to track the satelite
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by blexxonmak(m): 11:09am On Jul 10, 2009
@obidebs.Use 12605V sr29950 for Sirius4 and 10976V sr3333 for W3A.Set your LNBF position at 3 o' clock
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by JMS(m): 11:12am On Jul 10, 2009
Obidebs:

Thanks very much blexxomak.
i have tried tracking w3a and sirus4 and nothing is coming up. may be the tp am using is wrong, pls can you send tp that i can use to track the satelite

Dear brother, make sure that your lnb is sensitive and everything is ok, input these tps: Sirius 12605V SR 29950 & W3A 12728V 30000 will be satisfied; please don't forget to feedback.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by williams85(m): 11:28am On Jul 10, 2009
@obidebs and those who wants to track w3a & sirus birds. These two birds are not on the same direction of mytv and dstv(east) they are on south-east. If you already know dstv position, move your dish to your right and try to point it to the sky. If no signal, keep moving right and pointing it up and down to the sky. You most hit green. Use this frequency for tracking w3a: 11192v 3210. Make sure you have atleast 60%. After tracking w3a, type this tp in your decoder for sirus 12605v 29950 for global cast. If no or bad signal, try to move ur dish a little bit up. If i turns green, search the channels and check w3a channels if they are still there. Goodluck.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by iwes(m): 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2009
@All

please how can one identity satellites, that are not in line with other satellites in the satellite arc, ( i.e satellites that are not in true west e.g Nilesat or true east e.g Sirius 4 and Eultesat W3 ) before attempting to track them.   Does it have something to do with inclined orbit satellite ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (175)

Strong Receivers Thread / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Free to Air codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.