Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,061 members, 7,852,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] - Satellite TV Technology (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] (262690 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (175) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by adewest(m): 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2009
@ Rich8,u alwreh? yeh crtv can wek in west Africor countries even in Liberia ranging fm dish parameter btw 60cm & above
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by ayol: 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2009
Halo all, am new to this thread. I will like to install a CU band that will enable watch Aljazeera sports. Need someone who can help me out. thank you
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2009
@ayol,
You can read past issues of this thread for your answer. Meanwhile it is called
a KU band and not 'CU' band.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by eduzo(m): 2:36am On Jul 13, 2009
emexi
the eagle is super fast it makes your- freedom appear snail speed slow. It is magic, Please send me the configuration details ASAP. What a find and it is a freebie.
eduzo
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by emexi: 7:01am On Jul 13, 2009
@eduzo, roger . shall send it immediately, its cool , foget freedom for now,

sir . my outfit is planning to move me to another state . shall explain when we meet at the sports club
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by iwes(m): 8:17am On Jul 13, 2009
@ ayol

To receive Ajazeeral  sport (free to air) in Nigeria, you need a minimum of  1.8m pan dish  , one C-band Lnb, a decoder that can receive free to air (e.g strong 4553x decoder), Coaxail cable , connectors.   After getting all the above mention equipments, use this parameter(FREQUENCY:- 4125 v  SYMBOL RATING:- 27500) to track ARABSAT  30.5 degree EAST  below is the foot print (attachment) . But for better understanding on setting up, connection, tracking and e.t.c  read previous posts
[img][/img]

Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Gangsta101(m): 8:23am On Jul 13, 2009
eduzo:

emexi
the eagle is super fast it makes your- freedom  appear snail speed slow. It is magic, Please send me the configuration details ASAP. What a find and it is a freebie.
eduzo

emexi:

@eduzo, roger .      shall send it immediately,  its cool   ,  foget freedom for now,

sir .    my  outfit  is planning to move me to another state .  shall explain   when we meet at  the sports club

Eduzo/Emexi,

Please could you guys shed more light on the "Eagle" stuff, or make a post on the G-group if you don't want it out 'there'

Danke

Everyone,

You know we never really came to a decision on what caused the Showtime/ART revolution on abracadabra. the general consensus initially was that the manufacturers of the Echolink made an arrangement with the broadcasters to allow them provide these packages to areas of fringe reception where their legal right to broadcast does not necessarily extend. But the question i couldn't get outta my head was 'What's in it for them?' Cos in they can't really stop the decoders/cards from entering into their domain when they allow their keys to be easily accessed.
another thing that makes that whole thing sound wrong is that all the broadcasters affected all encode their broadcast with IRDETO 2. My personal belief is that since the irdeto 2 encryption system had been cracked a ways back, these cards (abracadabra and coco) are just a concerted effort by the hackers to put the system out in a manner that is sustained and non-stop. (Though you would have to wonder what's in it for them, also why a fully registered and legitimate company like echolink would go into business with these 'Hackers').
so what do you guys think?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Dejsam(m): 9:06am On Jul 13, 2009
@ all,

have a pip at this.

showtime and orbit are merging as one pay tv provider in the middleast.

http://www.sat-television.com/showthread.php?p=413481#post413481.

attached is the picture of my nilesat set up with eutelsat w3a and sirius on one lnd and nss 7 on another lnb.

the lnb from ur left picks both sirius and w3a and the middle one picks nilesat and the one by ur right hand picks nss7

Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by badaru1(m): 9:29am On Jul 13, 2009
@ moderator/All

I will like to advice us on how go about discussing about viewing cards on this forum especially G+. The provider of the tv package the card purpotely opens is in this country,so advertising or discussing it openly lead to a lot of actions to be taken by this provider. Have you ever seen in any forum where a south african or a ghanian is dicussing about the card on heir own forum? That does not mean that this card doe not exist in those countries.

you can discuss about any outside providers like nile e.t.c but keep nigerian providers out. Any adverts about this card should be done off the forum.

For those who are selling,it should be to only trusted people who can use it privately.

1 Like

Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Riodiao(m): 9:53am On Jul 13, 2009
Iv bin goin tru dis thread 4 hours, its kind of confusing but i love the inventions. Can some 1 pls feed me in on dis issues. 1) is there any free 2 air 4 digital decoders lyke ctl, cmtv is there any cheat 4 them. If no, which is the free 2 air u gurus r talking abt. Abeg make una reply me coz mat tv crazy most especially football
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by blexxonmak(m): 9:58am On Jul 13, 2009
@badaru1.You are absolutely right on this issue.
@twinstaiye.Pls could you delete my previous post.I found out that my comments were not attached to those posts.I think something must have gone wrong somewhere.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Dejsam(m): 10:02am On Jul 13, 2009
badaru1:

@ moderator/All

I will like to advice us on how go about discussing about viewing cards on this forum especially G+. The provider of the tv package the card purpotely opens is in this country,so advertising or discussing it openly lead to a lot of actions to be taken by this provider. Have you ever seen in any forum where a south african or a ghanian is dicussing about the card on heir own forum? That does not mean that this card doe not exist in those countries.

you can discuss about any outside providers like nile e.t.c but keep nigerian providers out.  Any adverts about this card should be done off the forum.

For those who are selling,it should be to only trusted people who can use it privately.

i fully support badarus idea.pls any one who wants to discuss any issue iro. this G+ is on his own oh.cos even if i send private message to people

about  the G+,i always have a disclaimer notice attached to the info i am giving out to the person which is 'if u are caught,u will have a story to tell".

pls hence forth any one who will discuss any thing that has to do with licensed paytv providers in nigeria should be suspended from the forum.this forum is ment for free satellite reception available to view  either withen or outside footprints but not how to watch licensed pay tv providers in the country for free
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Buben(m): 10:08am On Jul 13, 2009
@emexi
I'm interested in buying the Mpeg4 decoder. Can you please tell me where i can buy the Mpeg 4 decoder. Going through the process of downloading mpeg 4 codec and installing the Satellite PCI card seems quite rigorous to me.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by blexxonmak(m): 10:23am On Jul 13, 2009
@ ekonibaje/toxnaija/chuk101.Please kindly give me replies on the g stuff and MPEG4 receiver via my email.Thanks
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Olubachar(m): 10:43am On Jul 13, 2009
@blexxonmak

@badaru1.You are absolutely right on this issue.
@twinstaiye.Pls could you delete my previous post.I found out that my comments were not attached to those posts.I think something must have gone wrong somewhere.

U can modify your post without anyone's permission in as much you are online.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by iwes(m): 10:51am On Jul 13, 2009
@ Riodiao

There is no cheat for CtL or Cmtv  packages, and if there is ,we don't discuss such things on this forum , our focus is on free to air. take note.

To understand what  free to air reception is all about , you need to read the part 1 and part 2 of this tread to get the fundamental, then you can start from there.   Below is a link to the part 1 and part 2 of this tread.

part 1:-   https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=7715.msg227370#msg227370

Part 2 :-   https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-182209.0.html
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by blexxonmak(m): 10:56am On Jul 13, 2009
Riodiao:

Iv bin goin tru dis thread 4 hours, its kind of confusing but i love the inventions. Can some 1 pls feed me in on dis issues. 1) is there any free 2 air 4 digital decoders lyke ctl, cmtv is there any cheat 4 them. If no, which is the free 2 air u gurus r talking abt. Abeg make una reply me coz mat tv crazy most especially football
@Riodiao.Please go to Official Thread of Free-to-Air Satellite TV [part 1].Take your time to go through all the posts.Information is power.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Riodiao(m): 11:23am On Jul 13, 2009
Thanx guyz iv just gone thru d thread briefly, am impressed & shocked. Do u knw dat out of the 25 channels cmtv give to their customers, 23 of them r fta channels, he God dis people r using our heads and makin so much money. Gurus in d house, am intrested in dis fta, is it available in ph, and whats the minimum cost. I'll prefer the motorised dish but i guess its expensive. Pls reply
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by uchesnna: 11:41am On Jul 13, 2009
Greetings again my people.
hello Dejam really u are doing well . thats a nice post and work . keep it up .

Geroge D,

Really how u de , cool things. bro i see that for my house we get a big wall facing the dish , which could be a factor while am not getting the birds. besides how can i use the three LNB ON THE 1.8 DISH , WHICH IS NOT MOTORIZED STATIC. TO GET THE FOLLOWING BIRDS w3, sirus, intelsat 7/10 . pls can u be of help to me.

thanks

uchenna writes
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by sathob(m): 11:49am On Jul 13, 2009
@ecowas4all
longtime sir! this is the 3rd post i am sending to this thread, it surprises me that i don't see my post. this is because, i could see the post after i'd clicked on the reply tab. I logout and then login another time only not to find the post which also means nobody has seen it. anyway, i am sending this post form another pc.
I am working tirelessly on the mesh project, it's only been kind of rough securing the big size i want (4m) and above. but i will make do with what i lay hands on.
i will give you a call.

my greetings to all members both home and elsewhere.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2009
@uchesnna,
You can use your 1.8m dish to conveniently recieve both w3a and sirius 4 as Dejsam
has shown above. To include intelsat 7/10 however, you will need up to 4 meters if you
insist on not motorizing it. The farther apart the azimuth of the birds (as is the case with
w3a and intelsat 7/10), the bigger the dish will need to be to get a proper focus if it is fixed
on one spot. You can save yourself all these hassles simply by motorizing-afterall were
you to get all the birds on one spot, you can only watch one of them at a time.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Dejsam(m): 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2009
uchesnna:

Greetings again my people.
hello Dejam really u are doing well . thats a nice post  and work . keep it up .

Geroge D,

Really how u de , cool things. bro i see that for my house we get a big wall facing the dish ,  which could be a factor while am not getting the birds. besides how can i use the three LNB ON THE 1.8 DISH , WHICH IS NOT MOTORIZED STATIC.  TO GET THE FOLLOWING BIRDS w3, sirus, intelsat 7/10 . pls can u be of help to me.

thanks

uchenna writes

@uchenna,

u will need a seperate dish to face intelsat 7/10 65cm and above dish size is ok.then u can use the 1.8m for both sirius and eutelsat w3a.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Dejsam(m): 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2009
George_D:

@uchesnna,
You can use your 1.8m dish to conveniently recieve both w3a and sirius 4 as Dejsam
has shown above. To include intelsat 7/10 however, you will need up to 4 meters if you
insist on not motorizing it. The farther apart the azimuth of the birds (as is the case with
w3a and intelsat 7/10), the bigger the dish will need to be to get a proper focus if it is fixed
on one spot. You can save yourself all these hassles simply by motorizing-afterall were
you to get all the birds on one spot, you can only watch one of them at a time.

george d,

i can see u just posted this now .pls log into ur messenger i am also online
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 12:21pm On Jul 13, 2009
Riodiao:

Thanx guyz iv just gone thru d thread briefly, am impressed & shocked. Do u knw dat out of the 25 channels cmtv give to their customers, 23 of them r fta channels, he God dis people r using our heads and makin so much money. Gurus in d house, am intrested in dis fta, is it available in ph, and whats the minimum cost. I'll prefer the motorised dish but i guess its expensive. Pls reply

@Riodiao,
Forget cmtv, ctl and all those crafty re-sellers. What they do is to track mostly out-of-footprint
birds like nilesat, badr, hotbird, eurobird, etc and redistribute to ignorant susbcribers for a monthly
fee. Now that you are here, you can also learn all the tricks and avoid being a sucker for life.
Since you're in PH, you can hook up with pitodenz. He will be more than willing to put you through.
You can give him a call or email him.
You're welcome.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2009
@Dejsam,
I'm on messenger now. We can chat.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Riodiao(m): 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2009
@ george ,pls how do i hook up with dis guy pitodenz
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by JMS(m): 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2009
Dear friends let's keep this FTA forum alive, please share direct e-mails concerning Abracadabra, coco, fufu, juju, cards; before we were concentrated on (needless) European forums who do not care about Africa sat tv, with Nairaland, we need African Einstein like this pic of 1.8m dish with three lnbs for four different birds(if it works perfectly), Sirius 4 & W3A with one dish and one lnb, pleassssssssssse, let's make more research and go forward; no pay tv operator will be glad to see us getting all tv stations that they are charging to be track for free, Orbit & Showtime merge because in that region there are too many FTA tv stations, according to www.telesatellite.com, they are more than 450 FTA.
Finally, it's difficult for me to be away from my home, please try to rescan free2view platform frenquency 12728 H 30000, there must be a new thing for the community(Moto gp tv), check and confirm.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Riodiao(m): 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2009
My mail remains d same Riodiao@yahoo.com
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2009
@Riodiao,
You can contact pitodenz with the following emails and gsm number:

pitodenz@hotmail.com
pitodenz@gmail.com
pitodenz@yahoo.com
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by seunoluomo(m): 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2009
pls i need to know how much it will cost me to mount 1.8 dish(rotation) with lnb and with is better for free to air ku- band or c-bnad.pls reply me
my email is seunoluomo@yahoo.co.uk
it ios for you george_d i am on yahoo now
plssssssssssssssssss
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Dejsam(m): 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2009
@ all,
showtime has lost premiership rights from next season.

the well known  Abudhabi sports channel(AD SPORTS) on nilesat has the right from next season.

and this channel is a free to air channel on nilesat.but showtime are planning to buy up the channel so as to encrypt it and include it in their package.but i pray they will not come to an agreement.DO I HEAR SOMEBODY SAY  A LOUD AMEN,  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

SEE THIS PAGE:Showtime set for talks after losing Premier League deal

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/561275-showtime-set-for-talks-after-losing-premier-league-deal
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by eduzo(m): 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2009
emexi
our man from across tells me it is not a freebie. it is still worth it though.Your people may wake to find you, you know what.
Ask them to back off.

Gangsta 101
As soon as i have all the bits and pieces the whole damn caboodle will be spilled I AM NOT A MEMBER OF THE G GROUP so it can not be in that sub forum.
eduzo

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (175)

Strong Receivers Thread / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Free to Air codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.