Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) (100418 Views)

Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
adaxxy:
You know people like you in London dont have legal way of living and depends on government benefits thats if you are legally staying there,and if you truly you cruise hse then you are either 419 or drug pusher MRCORK THAT IS THE FACT AND YOU NEED TO DO BETTER WITH THAT YOUR STUPIIID ENGLISH ABD ANOTHER THING ISTHAT YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO YOUR GENERATION PLUS YOUR STINKING PUSSIES ,THEY HARDLY SHOWER.

...oh realy?...am on govament benefit & I drive £28,000(cash)Range rover spot....abi....bruv, I am one of the most popula guys in London pekam...truss me...u don't wanna no wot I do for livin...bro u herd this song**Bad boy bad boy...what u goono do when they come for u**..... DO THE MATHS!!!!! (TRUE STORRY) angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by modelboy(m): 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^^see 13yrs old boy talkin to me like am hiss mate??.....bro u shud be callin me *DADDY* (real talk). angry
dude if you been talking to those girls anyhow, dont fucck with me holmes, monkey
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
[quote author=vjsmiles post=35676862][/quote]
Picture of ur common sense and manners or its been buried wit ur plancenta angry annoying creature
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
modelboy:
dude if you been talking to those girls anyhow, dont fucck with me holmes, monkey

YOU HOMEBASE MOFOS...SERRRIOUSLY...DO U REALICZE HOW MANY OF YOR SO CALL CHIEFS & NIGERIAN GOVAMENT OFFISIALS I HAV TAKEN TO STRIPPP CLUBS HEAR IN LONDON?....do u people even hav strip clubs ther in that Nigeria?? ..NO...THEN I REST MA CASE!!!! (no oofennsse) wink

5 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by SilentCrescendo: 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol
Corky been giving me jokes..hahahaha
Cos of the strike I've been on this bus for God knows how long but this page and the comments are soooooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
...ok,..enough said....am of to play golf..laters!! angry

1 Like

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
SilentCrescendo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol
Corky been giving me jokes..hahahaha
Cos of the strike I've been on this bus for God knows how long but this page and the comments are soooooo grin grin grin grin grin

^^^^^YEA SIR...THIS IS A TRUE LONDON HOMEY (SilentCrescendo)....A PROPER LONDON HOMEY..YES WE HAV TUBE STRIKE IN LONDON RIGHT NOW, ONLY BUS TRANSPORT....I don't even enter bus u no......and then u people wanto compare our London to that yor Nigeria wher u don't hav ordinary Trafic light??,....serrrriously.... U GET HOME & THE FIRST THING A WHITE WOMAN WILL DO IS HUG U.....in that Nigeria, u get home and the first thing Nigeria woman giv u is a slap!!! (no ofeinse) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by modelboy(m): 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

YOU HOMEBASE MOFOS...SERRRIOUSLY...DO U REALICZE HOW MANY OF YOR SO CALL CHIEFS & NIGERIAN GOVAMENT OFFISIALS I HAV TAKEN TO STRIPPP CLUBS HEAR IN LONDON?....do u people even hav strip clubs ther in that Nigeria?? ..NO...THEN I REST MA CASE!!!! (no oofennsse) wink
first off I'm not homebased .. Second I drive a Chevy spider elevator, did that car can buy your freedom in london , my watch can buy your whole family and prolly you owe me change... Monkey.
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by ggrin(f): 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

You should check the meaning of a clown or comedian in your dictionary. grin

They are not taken seriously. They are only good for their jokes and comic reliefs.

That's what cork is. grin

We who have been here know what he is. [b]Even MODS don't disturb him

So coming here to say you want to shut him up is like saying you want to fill a basket with water. gringrin

People have tried and they later got used to him.

Anyway i'd like to watch you try and "shut him up" grin

Good Luck.

grincheesygrin
[/b]
shockedshockedshocked really?
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

...calm down sweeery....ok since u ask...did I mention am from London Pekam & I drive £28,000(Cash) Range rover spot......and by the way..can any of thoise yor homebase mechanic lookin boy friends affordit?? .. GOAT!! (no oofeinse) undecided
Attention! everybody listen up. This here is prime example of a SELF-HATING NIGGAA. Hates everything African and tries to be a classist, elitist prick. You must be Rachel Dolezal's Nigerian cousin. Nice to meet you.
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by mikkypel(m): 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
Estharfabian:
abeg, who's this one... Sharrap jaweh...like it's your bleeping business?? mtcheeeeeeew!

The way you keep shouting bleep bleep bleep gave me your identity.. I am not surprised
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

...no body messis wit them coz nobody dates them.....we date white women!! (no ofeinse) angry

slowpoke
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
modelboy:
first off I'm not homebased .. Second I drive a Chevy spider elevator, did that car can buy your freedom in london , my watch can buy your whole family and prolly you owe me change... Monkey.

^^^^kaiiiiiii....loookat anoda 14year old boy wit MILK TEETH lyin he drives Chevy spider elevator??....looookhear brother man.......ama lover nota fighter...IF U LIE AGAIN ehhh...I SWAAAR I WILL PULL OUT MY 17inches looooooong *KONDO* AND DOUBLE SLAP YOR RECTAGUNLAR FACE WIT IT!!! (true talk) angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

...ok,..enough said....am of to play golf..laters!! angry
Golf ain't met for church rats like you
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
NaYouGoTaya:
another fake! just registered now
U must be stupid... I have been a guest.
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
MarieSucre:
Attention! everybody listen up. This here is prime example of a SELF-HATING NIGGAA. Hates everything African and tries to be a classist, elitist prick. You must be Rachel Dolezal's Nigerian cousin. Nice to meet you.

^^^See Somali Wannabe Nigeria IBO chick talkin to a Whole Londoner who drive £28,000(cash) Range Rover Spot ...am I on yor level?...are u lightskin?..are u halfcast?..are u white...even sef..are u albino......sweeery Plis Go bak & change yor color to lightskin & then u may get yor shance to talk to me!!(no oofeinse) angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
NaYouGoTaya:
shut ur trap, bitchassnigga! ur super fake and a troll cry
Bleep you!!!
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^^YEA SIR...THIS IS A TRUE LONDON HOMEY (SilentCrescendo)....A PROPER LONDON HOMEY..YES WE HAV TUBE STRIKE IN LONDON RIGHT NOW, ONLY BUS TRANSPORT....I don't even enter bus u no......and then u people wanto compare our London to that yor Nigeria wher u don't hav ordinary Trafic light??,....serrrriously.... U GET HOME & THE FIRST THING A WHITE WOMAN WILL DO IS HUG U.....in that Nigeria, u get home and the first thing Nigeria woman giv u is a slap!!! (no ofeinse) angry
Ow many slaps ur papa don chop like rice
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 7:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
osaseuro:

Golf ain't met for church rats like you

...ermm sweeery..Golf is not a Car...Gold is a Game...this is exactly why u fail skoool exam & then blame yor teacher.. Goat!! angry

Wikileak def (this shud help u)
"a game played on a large open-air course, in which a small hard ball is struck with a club into a series of small holes in the ground, the object being to use the fewest possible strokes to complete the course"

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
NaYouGoTaya:
imagine how the b!tch who owns that picture wud feel if she finds out ur impersonating. don't u have shame and common sense. in fact...thunder fire ya papa! sad
I don't have ur time troll... bleep off!
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by modelboy(m): 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^kaiiiiiii....loookat anoda 14year old boy wit MILK TEETH lyin he drives Chevy spider elevator??....looookhear brother man.......ama lover nota fighter...IF U LIE AGAIN ehhh...I SWAAAR I WILL PULL OUT MY 17inches looooooong *KONDO* AND DOUBLE SLAP YOR RECTAGUNLAR FACE WIT IT!!! (true talk) angry
illegal London citizen, I could deport your ugly broke ass down to Africa. Look no matter how rich you claim to be you still a broke ugly ass niggga that feels lonely and heart broken by Nigerian girls and think white girls would fall for you?? Bruhhhh your truly a cork head my niggggga
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by dharyour93(m): 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

..sweery I gots moiney..I drive £28,000(cash) Range Rover spot...am from London Pekam.......I sugest u be nice to me coz it will be yor one & only shance in yor life in that Nigeria to date a Londoner!! (REAL TALK) angry

5 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by SilentCrescendo: 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dunno which is funnier, Corky or dem people taking him seriously shocked grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
modelboy:
illegal London citizen, I could deport your ugly broke ass down to Africa. Look no matter how rich you claim to be you still a broke ugly ass niggga that feels lonely and heart broken by Nigerian girls and think white girls would fall for you?? Bruhhhh your truly a cork head my niggggga

...ok u win...come bak when yor Milk teeth is developd! (no ofeinse) undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Jbond(m): 7:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
Heheheheheheheehe..mehn this thread is on fire
Mr cork abeg come carry me for this range rover u buy with cash.
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Jbond(m): 7:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
Heheheheheheheehe..mehn this thread is on fire
Mr cork abeg come carry me for this range rover u buy with £28,000 cash.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? / Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.