Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) (100423 Views)

Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 7:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
osaseuro:

I don't have ur time troll... bleep off!

^^^^ladies do no swaaaar....and then u complain u cant find man on nairaland.. Goat!! (no ofeinse) embarassed

3 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
NaYouGoTaya:

mrcork, seriously, u don't have to take these people seriously....90% of them are males in disguise. i just busted one now

..4real??...anyways..homebase guys are nomaly 419 Fradsta people....I usualy advse my white friends to stay away from them whenever we in Nigeria for few days...Nice on bruv!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by modelboy(m): 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

...ok u win...come bak when yor Milk teeth is developd! (no ofeinse) undecided
foolishhhh kid
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Chigold101(m): 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

...no body messis wit them coz nobody dates them.....we date white women!! (no ofeinse) angry
i agree with u.

U dont date them because you cant afford them.
U date white babes with their mouth & body odour.
You date white babes with their flat everything...

Naija babes rocks. They got it all... Shape, swagger and whatever...

I love my naija babe

1 Like

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by vjsmiles: 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

Picture of ur common sense and manners or its been buried wit ur plancenta angry annoying creature
grin grin grin

[size=14pt] i'm sorry goat tongue [/size]

1 Like

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
[quote author=vjsmiles post=35678473] grin grin grin

[size=14pt] i'm sorry goat tongue [/size]

Pardon me piglet
U berta learn ow to break from d *norm*
U still av a long way to go wen it comes to being human
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Octaves(m): 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
U dey mind that imbe
halfrica:
she will immediately after ur nigerian blood sister gets one
Niggas be talkin shitttt like they dont av nigerian blood sister or nigerian female relative undecided *cork head*
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by vjsmiles: 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
[quote author=halfrica post=35678570][/quote]

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
[quote author=vjsmiles post=35678606][/quote]
And u a retardedd embryo u only managed to survive from birth cos with ur brain all dat wud av been left of u wud av been ur remembrance
*anofia*
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
NaYouGoTaya:
u must have a chronic body odour tongue
a decent girl would have taken some time off and hit the shower, but here you are, arguing since 12pm biiiiitch!!!
Ok hand dey itch u abi ur diluted brain with bacteria no tell u say i wud av had my bath before comin up here i dont blame u
I blame whoever gave u access to tink all by ursef
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by vjsmiles: 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

And u a retardedd embryo u only managed to survive from birth cos with ur brain all dat wud av been left of u wud av been ur remembrance
*anofia*
[size=14pt] are you fvvking stupid?

You dont know your mate or what?

I've gone on a ride with you for long...
Now look back! Swerve! Continue going swerve to the right and continue swerving...

Jejunic dilapidated nitwit....

[/size]

3 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by BelovedN(f): 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
Jobless people everywhere

1 Like

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] are you fvvking stupid?

You dont know your mate or what?

I've gone on a ride with you for long...
Now look back! Swerve! Continue going swerve to the right and continue swerving...

Jejunic dilapidated nitwit....

[/size]

I will swerve immediately u cease from existing
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by eROCK247(m): 7:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
Estharfabian:

dafug no one dates who?? Nigerian ladies??,yhu kidding huh?? I'm sure you're one of those guys that roam the streets looking for Nigerians girls to woo.....ebot! tf? like If Your dad didn't marry your mom( A NIGERIAN) would your dumb ass self be produced??!? Hell no!! it wouldn't... you'd prolly still be a smelly slimy Spermtozoa! Bleep the Bitxh that's gonna ever say yes to yah! silly Nigerians!
U insulting Nigerians cos someone insulted Nigerian ladies... What msg r u trying to pass?
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
NaYouGoTaya:
when did u take the bath, dirty piglet! U've been chatting nonstop since 12pm....later, ur agbero boyfriend wud come back from hustle and mount u. His sweat and ur body odour would combine and start killing ur neighbours..... is it a curse? I reject it in ur behalf IJN cry

Go bck to ya modas womb and take bck d common sense u forgot in there so before 12pm no 10am and co dude u just openly told us wat ur sisters are into tank u for passing by now i kno u strongly exist
Do me a favour ignite ur neigbhours car and run it over sef till u pass out
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by kaykad: 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
wanted to say somfin b4 i close for the dat but i forgot..please continue
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by vjsmiles: 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

I will swerve immediately u cease from existing

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
[quote author=vjsmiles post=35679170][/quote]

Jump into dis hole and save humanity d stress-------> O undecided
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by vjsmiles: 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

Jump into dis hole and save humanity d stress-------> O undecided

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
[quote author=vjsmiles post=35679399][/quote]
grin grin grin grin keep repeating like a programmed robot china really suite ur lifestyle
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
NaYouGoTaya:
truth is alomo, they say. I know how it hurts but I just had to say it for the sake of humanity. her.aphrodite, u can now go and hang urself on the old ceiling fan in ur grandpa's resting room. do have a nightmare too....biitch!

Wow and i tot ur stupidity just ended na i was wrong u just keep upgrading em
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^See this Mechanic lookin homebase bus conductor wanna be....cant u see am talkin to a chick??..,hav u been to London?...WILL YOIU GET THE STEPPPPIN .. GOAT!!!!! (no oofeinse) angry
WHO BE DIS DEAD BODY WASHER SEF, BEING IN LONDON MEAN WETIN? MOST OF YOU WASH TOILET, DATS EVEN IF U AR RILI WHERE U CLAIM TO BE, AND WASH DEAD BODY N PLENTY YEYE WORK. TRY ME, MAKE DEM CLEAR FIELD FOR US.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by adaxxy: 8:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

...oh realy?...am on govament benefit & I drive £28,000(cash)Range rover spot....abi....bruv, I am one of the most popula guys in London pekam...truss me...u don't wanna no wot I do for livin...bro u herd this song**Bad boy bad boy...what u goono do when they come for u**..... DO THE MATHS!!!!! (TRUE STORRY) angry
stupi..d ashol.e
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by sukkot: 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Sukkot, here^ is a brother from London Pekam grin grin LWKMD. Naso mad men full UK?
That is the honorable king of peckham. after him na queen. the honorable Mr Cork LWTMB no offeinse grin

3 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by vjsmiles: 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

grin grin grin grin keep repeating like a programmed robot china really suite ur lifestyle

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Jbond(m): 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
BelovedN:
Jobless people everywhere
Gbam.
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
adaxxy:
stupi..d ashol.e

...is that yor last name? ..Priiiick!!! (no oofeinse) undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? / Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.