Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) (100559 Views)

Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] so fast typing is now a yardstick for grammartical gbagaun angry

You are so fvvking steewpid...
Never thought someone like this can be alive....

I swear you are a local faggoted riffraff [/size]

Am amazed someone also can av dis beast in d womb for 9 months u shd be avin a chat wit ur mates in d jungle since u no longer consider ursef human
Wen u were born d world never knew a beast in disguise was born
*china's lab rat * u berra go now let dem use u to experiment their next invention
Fluent english bt no achievement even on forbes list.bible doesnt contain d best english in d world yet it is valued most precious so wat is ur value so far with ur china accent

2 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
iamtomi:
dude.....your spellings are horrible!!

^^^^^this is exactly all men now settle for white womens....black womens cuss to much & the make u age quikly (no oofeinse) embarassed

2 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
iamtomi:
seriously whoever gave u visa to travel out is forever cursed... how did u scale through d interview?? u written english is so bad nd i m sure your spoken english shares d same fate. i might not date a Londoner like u have stated but trust me.....he isnt as hopless as u are.....piece of advice....get a better phone to help u with auto correct# thankMeLater

...sweery u aint lightskin..u aint half cast..u aint white...wost of all sef, u aint even albino......but instedof sizin the opppotunity to impress a London guy, u stay ther in that Nigeria cussin a whole Londoner like Bus conductor lookin for a fight...carry on likethat U& YOU WILL NEVAR FIND MAN ON NAIRALAND!! (TRUSS ME) angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
iamtomi:
seriously whoever gave u visa to travel out is forever cursed... how did u scale through d interview?? u written english is so bad nd i m sure your spoken english shares d same fate. i might not date a Londoner like u have stated but trust me.....he isnt as hopless as u are.....piece of advice....get a better phone to help u with auto correct# thankMeLater

.^^^^^guys..plis plis plis...make sure u avoid chicks like this....they too agrissive & they usualy the ones wit tribal mark ....she clarly nota wifey material!!(Truss me) undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

...ok..u a female but u a king??...abi..dyammm...sweery u urgently nid to find yor skoool teacher & sue him for lack yor lack of education...serrrrioussly.. U not even sure if u r male/female... THis is exactly why we don't never near blak females in London...I swaaaar!! (no oofeinse) angry

To kno better bou a female king as d queen of england hersef or are u scared cos u got to uk by illegal means and still lucky u av not been caught
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

To kno better bou a female king as d queen of england hersef or are u scared cos u got to uk by illegal means and still lucky u av not been caught

...u r female & then u call yor sef a king (Check yor privieous post)....sweery plis deport yor sef from Nigeria coz u a embarrasment!! (no oofeinse) embarassed

2 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by iamtomi(f): 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

...sweery u aint lightskin..u aint half cast..u aint white...wost of all sef, u aint even albino......but instedof sizin the opppotunity to impress a London guy, u stay ther in that Nigeria cussin a whole Londoner like Bus conductor lookin for a fight...carry on likethat U& YOU WILL NEVAR FIND MAN ON NAIRALAND!! (TRUSS ME) angry
trust me..i m very sure u ain't in London...u jst a wannabe.....its good to dream tho but not everyone's dream becomes reality....jst like urs....all u will ever do is to dream on
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

...u r female & then u call yor sef a king (Check yor privieous post)....sweery plis deport yor sef from Nigeria coz u a embarrasment!! (no oofeinse) embarassed

Its u wud shd deport ursef from the land of d retardedddd
*are u now avin feelins for nigeria*
Cos u got to ur dream land uk no one can live again abi be fytin for d whites wen ur existence means notin to dem
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
iamtomi:
trust me..i m very sure u ain't in London...u jst a wannabe.....its good to dream tho but not everyone's dream becomes reality....jst like urs....all u will ever do is to dream on

...correction..am at Wimbledon right now watchin Serena Williams vs Shapaparanova live tennis.....Not sure if u hav access to TV but if u do...watch it right now & u will see me siitin 2 rools above her Mum..U will see 4 black guys 2 rolls for her sit..sweeery u don't even want to no how much the ticket cost....AM a London big boy.. WATCH IT NOW!! wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
iamtomi:

..sweeery ama lover nota fighter & I juss wanna love u better...QUESTION:...can me , you & halfrica have a 3some at my hotel in Lagos Island when I arrive in that Nigeria in 3 week time??.....I will buy u Super Malt & chicken!! wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by iamtomi(f): 5:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

...correction..am at Wimbledon right now watchin Serena Williams vs Shapaparanova live tennis.....Not sure if u hav access to TV but if u do...watch it right now & u will see me siitin 2 rools above her Mum..U will see 4 black guys 2 rolls for her sit..sweeery u don't even want to no how much the ticket cost....AM a London big boy.. WATCH IT NOW!! wink
lol...mumu like u...keep describing someone u saw on tv oo...d lord help u. steewpid impersonator
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by vjsmiles: 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

Am amazed someone also can av dis beast in d womb for 9 months u shd be avin a chat wit ur mates in d jungle since u no longer consider ursef human
Wen u were born d world never knew a beast in disguise was born
*china's lab rat * u berra go now let dem use u to experiment their next invention
Fluent english bt no achievement even on forbes list.bible doesnt contain d best english in d world yet it is valued most precious so wat is ur value so far with ur china accent
[size=14pt] all your post you have mentioned my being in China grin

Seems the pussycat is a gold digger and a bloody local village digger at that grin

Bitch shuut the fvvk up once, your mouth odour is giving me hemorrhage (if you know what it means...

Time is 12:03am

You still need schooling grin

Nuclide Jekyll [/size]
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] all your post you have mentioned my being in China grin

Seems the pussycat is a gold digger and a bloody local village digger at that grin

Bitch shuut the fvvk up once, your mouth odour is giving me hemorrhage (if you know what it means...

Time is 12:03am

You still need schooling grin

Nuclide Jekyll [/size]

Wen i spend more cash dan u will ever av
My family takes care of me so well
I can never need ur broke ass even if u was dangote or bill gate
I dont lick guys d ick for money
I spend on guys for their survival
So biatch f ckkk ursef a china made female
Av a lukewarm dinner
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

..sweeery ama lover nota fighter & I juss wanna love u better...QUESTION:...can me , you & halfrica have a 3some at my hotel in Lagos Island when I arrive in that Nigeria in 3 week time??.....I will buy u Super Malt & chicken!! wink

Since i will be busy counting money by then can ur blood sister take my place
*hands will be too busy countinh money i cant f uck u*
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

*hands will be too busy counting money i cant f uck u*
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
iamtomi:
lol...mumu like u...keep describing someone u saw on tv oo...d lord help u. steewpid impersonator

...sweery so u sayn am not in London...correct...shud I post u £2 cash to prooooofit? .. Goat....anyways , pliss change yor complesion to lightskin...this Is wot every man want!! (noo ofeinse) undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

*hands will be too busy counting money i can f uck u*

..WOW..at last...so u want to F*** me??... finally u gots taste & u hav steppup...well done sister!! wink

7 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by vjsmiles: 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

Wen i spend more cash dan u will ever av
My family takes care of me so well
I can never need ur broke ass even if u was dangote or bill gate
I dont lick guys d ick for money
[size=14pt] I spend on guys for their survival [/size]
So biatch f ckkk ursef a china made female
Av a lukewarm dinner
[size=14pt] guy you so fvvking demented grin

Just my cleaner has money than your maternal and oaternal family joined together.. grin

Just 5 Chinese yen can purchase your family house.....

At bolded ..
You dont mean it grin

By buying them singlets and boxers for Valentine...
Just shut up already and go shove your foolishness in yiur stinking ass.....
Your mouth odour is reaching my next yard neighborhood..just shut uo already..
Pussycat

[/size]

3 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

..WOW..at last...so u want to F*** me??... finally u gots taste & u hav steppup...well done sister!! wink

U dat a dog will be sued if it ever bleep u
I tot u are mentally enslaved for white pu ssy why are u so desperate for a black girl own
Oh did dose white girls reject u
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] guy you so fvvking demented grin

Just my cleaner has money than your maternal and oaternal family joined together.. grin

Just 5 Chinese yen can purchase your family house.....

At bolded ..
You dont mean it grin

By buying them singlets and boxers for Valentine...
Just shut up already and go shove your foolishness in yiur stinking ass.....
Your mouth odour is reaching my next yard neighborhood..just shut uo already..
Pussycat

[/size]

Are u tellin me wat ur worth is in a female standard
Cos if i ws to spend on u i will rada spend for a dog in labour dan for u to survival
Ok av seen u with ur assets can u go to bed now u a minor and its past ur bed time according to u
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Adultnextdoor(m): 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

..sweeery I don't mean to sound rudes but serrriously ..if u waz one of my girl friend hear in London...becuz of yor attitude...I will secretly snik outter the house ...call immigration ...and throw yor gaddem rasps seff back to that place Nigeria wher u wil fit in!!! (No ooofeinse) angry
.......but guy....you can lie for Africa ehn!!!.....which London u dey......u don sharpenly change your location.......you wey i see for Mushin,Oritameta bustop yesterday
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Adultnextdoor(m): 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
Abeg how many times this thread dey make frontpage.....e be like say all these mods don dey smoke oshogbo weed
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by IYANGBALI: 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
Especially Nigerian girls like introvert,rokiatu,vickyrotex and mukina2
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

...no body messis wit them coz nobody dates them.....we date white women!! (no ofeinse) angry
Who is this mosquito?
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by vjsmiles: 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

Are u tellin me wat ur worth is in a female standard
Cos if i ws to spend on u i will rada spend for a dog in labour dan for u to survival
Ok av seen u with ur assets can u go to bed now u a minor and its past ur bed time according to u

[size=14pt] oya break Down what you just posted now for me to decipher...

A condom could have prevented this homo erectus from emerging grin

[/size]
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by shalomm: 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

[color=#000099]...calm down sweeery....ok since u ask...did I mention am from London Pekam & I drive £28,000(Cash) Range rover spot......and by the way..can any of thoise yor homebase mechanic lookin boy friends affordit?? .. GOAT!! (no oofeinse) undecided
[/color]

ogbeni... no be to dey come here cum lie be d coco ooo Mr Cock sorry cork
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by shalomm: 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

[color=#000099]...correction..am at Wimbledon right now watchin Serena Williams vs Shapaparanova live tennis.....Not sure if u hav access to TV but if u do...watch it right now & u will see me siitin 2 rools above her Mum..U will see 4 black guys 2 rolls for her sit..sweeery u don't even want to no how much the ticket cost....AM a London big boy.. WATCH IT NOW!! wink
[/color]

see where u dey lie abi? oya if na u, i dey watch am now, take their mumsy picture post make we see... lie no go help u life ooooo
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
vjsmiles:

[size=14pt] oya break Down what you just posted now for me to decipher...

A condom could have prevented this homo erectus from emerging grin

[/size]
And an abortion wud av saved d world from dis emerging brain virus

1 Like

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Brytawon(m): 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
Sekem! Sekem!! Sekem!!!

1 Like

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by vjsmiles: 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

And an abortion wud av saved d world from dis emerging brain virus

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
[quote author=vjsmiles post=35674100][/quote]
Bitchhh be mistaken me for his baby mama get a life if u dont av one beg God for one
U try me first and ur whole fu ckin family will be next aint scared
*chinko ore mi*

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) / Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.