Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) (100594 Views)

Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
Estharfabian:

dafug no one dates who?? Nigerian ladies??,yhu kidding huh?? I'm sure you're one of those guys that roam the streets looking for Nigerians girls to woo.....ebot! tf? like If Your dad didn't marry your mom( A NIGERIAN) would your dumb ass self be produced??!? Hell no!! it wouldn't... you'd prolly still be a smelly slimy Spermtozoa! Bleep the Bitxh that's gonna ever say yes to yah! silly Nigerians!

I feel sorry for ur husband

1 Like

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by ideatoprince18(m): 6:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
Estharfabian:

dafug no one dates who?? Nigerian ladies??,yhu kidding huh?? I'm sure you're one of those guys that roam the streets looking for Nigerians girls to woo.....ebot! tf? like If Your dad didn't marry your mom( A NIGERIAN) would your dumb ass self be produced??!? Hell no!! it wouldn't... you'd prolly still be a smelly slimy Spermtozoa! Bleep the Bitxh that's gonna ever say yes to yah! silly Nigerians!
.........why are u crying?..... #teamforeigngirls

1 Like

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by ProdigyLoco(m): 6:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

...calm down sweeery....ok since u ask...did I mention am from London Pekam & I drive £28,000(Cash) Range rover spot......and by the way..can any of thoise yor homebase mechanic lookin boy friends affordit?? .. GOAT!! (no oofeinse) undecided

how on earth are you from england nd u cant spell for shit undecided
MrCork:

...calm down sweeery....ok since u ask...did I mention am from London Pekam & I drive £28,000(Cash) Range rover spot......and by the way..can any of thoise yor homebase mechanic lookin boy friends affordit?? .. GOAT!! (no oofeinse) undecided

how on earth are you from england nd u cant spell for shit
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Hawlahscho(m): 6:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

...sweeery u still runnin from the questions....have u EVER BEEN TO LONDON?? ..YES OR KNOW [size=30pt]NO[/size]?? embarassed

undecided
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by mikkypel(m): 6:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
Estharfabian:

Wetin happen, why you carry am 4 head like lapalapa, Na xo d thing pain u
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by vjsmiles: 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

*be showing me assets u can never acquire *
Wud feel pained if all wat ur pix are showing was for u bt na borow borow make me shine
*theft act*

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
[quote author=vjsmiles post=35675905][/quote]
U cant beat meosis anf mitosis
Ur virus and stupidity keeps reproducing non stop
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by tpiander: 6:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
btw what did the guy apply to his face to make the bruise?

we've been seeing such pictures on nairaland long before now, bruises on people's bodies and blamed on something else.
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by vjsmiles: 6:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

U cant beat meosis anf mitosis
Ur virus and stupidity keeps reproducing non stop
[size=14pt] stop tryna impresd me Buffalo...

You are unintelligent..

Yout father traded your intelligence at birth for A plate of a white "akamu"

Now fvvk off my mentions and dont give me eye sores with your blunders...

[/size]

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 09, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] stop tryna impresd me Buffalo...

You are unintelligent..

Yout father traded your intelligence at birth for A plate of a white "akamu"

Now fvvk off my mentions and dont give me eye sores with your blunders...

[/size]

Oya open ur biology textbook like day say *made in china product are rarely useful*
U went dat far for me
*awwww* tank u *blushing*
Jobless mofo
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 6:28pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

Do u realise on youtube and oda social media white girls curse more and white dudes are killing themselves over a curvy black girl
Black girls aint complaining d black guys are avin d *blonde girls* d white guy has dumped or refuses to date

Piglet

....HALT THER...sweery let me educate u since u nevar been outside that Nigeria place... I was in L.A 3 weeks and 98% of our s with great nyansh & boobsi all had Butt injection ...I swaaar.. ...I no this becus I took one of my lovelys to Chrysalis Cosmetics in L.A for booobsi enlargement and I payed for it...and guess wot, she is Nigerian!!! (TRUE STORY) wink

1 Like

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

....HALT THER...sweery let me educate u since u nevar been outside that Nigeria place... I was in L.A 3 weeks and 98% of our s with great nyansh & boobsi all had Butt injection ...I swaaar.. ...I no this becus I took one of my lovelys to Chrysalis Cosmetics for booobsi enlargement and I payed for it...and guess wot, she is Nigerian!!! (TRUE STORY) wink

Show ur mum dis post watever she says i second her notion
*during ur migration process ur brain has bern left hanging ever since*
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
...the reason why the white guy dump her like a mofo is becuz of wot our black womens dose best....they use all yor salary to buy cartons of Brasillian wig!! (no oofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by vjsmiles: 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

Oya open ur biology textbook like day say *made in china product are rarely useful*
U went dat far for me
*awwww* tank u *blushing*
Jobless mofo
[size=14pt] it is meiosis pussycat.
^thank me later goat^ [/size]
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

Show ur mum dis post watever she says i second her notion
*during ur migration process ur brain has bern left hanging ever since*

...sweeery do u realicze I can easily fly u down to London if I want....serrriously.....u berra watch the way u talk to me coz I gots Gorrrila Moiney! (Pounds sterlin) undecided

1 Like

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

...sweeery do u realicze I can easily fly u down to London if I want....serrriously.....u berra watch the way u talk to me coz I gots Gorrrila Moiney! (Pounds sterlin) undecided

Be d one printing d pounds for d queen i dont care all u kno is my senses are with me unlike u who has lost his
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by dazpa(m): 6:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

...u can date white women in Nigeria??..the ones that spek Yoruba..abi?...have u been to London?....WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WIT U HOMEBASE guys serrriously.....so u tryn to impress me u also date white women?... so u now hav white women from Nigeria?,,,BRO GO BAK TO BED MENNN!!!! (no oofeinse) angry
What is this monkey saying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] it is meiosis pussycat.
^thank me later goat^ [/size]

Oya teach dat to dangote and he will teach ow to make money be busy and make use of time selfishly
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

Be d one printing d pounds for d queen i dont care all u kno is my senses are with me unlike u who has lost his

....I can shower u with £30 coins...truss me!!! angry

1 Like

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

....I can shower u with £30 coins...truss me!!! angry

I can show u where they buried ur brain * bliv me*
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by modelboy(m): 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

...no body messis wit them coz nobody dates them.....we date white women!! (no ofeinse) angry
see mumu angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

I can show u where they buried ur brain * bliv me*

...plis putop yor picture?...I want to see if u are fat fine! wink

1 Like

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by vjsmiles: 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

Oya teach dat to dangote and he will teach ow to make money be busy and make use of time selfishly
[size=14pt] [/size]

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

...plis putop yor picture?...I want to see if u are fat fine! wink

Question for irumole go and ask ur ancestors if
U av one den dey will show u
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
modelboy:
see mumu angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

^^^^^see 13yrs old boy talkin to me like am hiss mate??.....bro u shud be callin me *DADDY* (real talk). angry

1 Like

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by adaxxy: 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

....and that's how they speellit in yoe skooool....abi??...bro..yor very locky u not London base coz I usualy call immigration on guys like u.....dumb yor rasss azz bak on Nigeria air ways...truss me!! (no ooeinse) angry
You know people like you in London dont have legal way of living and depends on government benefits thats if you are legally staying there,and if you truly you cruise hse then you are either 419 or drug pusher MRCORK THAT IS THE FACT AND YOU NEED TO DO BETTER WITH THAT YOUR STUPIIID ENGLISH ABD ANOTHER THING ISTHAT YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO YOUR GENERATION PLUS YOUR STINKING PUSSIES ,THEY HARDLY SHOWER.
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] [/size]

Almighty kno all yet u lack simple common sense and tinkin nerves
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

Question for irumole go and ask ur ancestors if
U av one den dey will show u

...sweery am serious...4real...plis puttop yor picture....I have my two pit bull terriers (Jacky & Lacy) next to me right now & I juss want to see... how they react: ..if they bark, it mean u r hawt...but if they run away, its means u not presentable! (no ofeinse) smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by vjsmiles: 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

Almighty kno all yet u lack simple common sense and tinkin nerves

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
mikkypel:

Wetin happen, why you carry am 4 head like lapalapa, Na xo d thing pain u
abeg, who's this one... Sharrap jaweh...like it's your bleeping business?? mtcheeeeeeew!
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

...sweery am serious...4real...plis puttop yor picture....I have my two pit bull terriers (Jacky & Lacy) next to me right now & I juss want to see... how they react: ..if they bark, it mean u r hawt...but if they run away, its means u aint gots the X Factor! (no ofeinse) smiley
Be talking like he has donated his brain for charity

A dog will be d only creation that will access ur blood sister and female relatives
*come tiff d pix upload lazy confused old dummy*
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
feran14:

I feel sorry for ur husband

yeah...me too..cheesy Ebot!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) / Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party / The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.