Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) (100601 Views)

Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Boxer007(m): 10:31am On Jul 10, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

come and see this Gay like commentary ..zbruv u gay??

Yes. Are you human?
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Boxer007(m): 10:37am On Jul 10, 2015
Love is love. Who cares
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 10:37am On Jul 10, 2015
Boxer007:

Yes. Are you human?
Bruv .I ain't gonna judge you over who u are.Dats you and I respect DAT But y'all don't come here and bash d Black man.White dudes don't go rough..
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 10, 2015
adegunwa4real:

Hehehe...me ke? I no wan fight abegi! I don retire for internet trolling...its usually fun @ first but then...it starts haunting you for real just wen you choose to lead a meaninful life.

Bt u chose to come bck after u refused to live a meaningful life in reality bah
Take heart and be useful please
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Boxer007(m): 10:39am On Jul 10, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

Bruv .I ain't gonna judge you over who u are.Dats you and I respect DAT
But y'all don't come here and bash d Black man.White dudes don't go rough..

Boo Boo, white men are more Gentle with the annnus unlike Black men who behave like wild animals. Boo boo, you sound like my kind of man. Are you slim?
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by adegunwa4real(m): 11:13am On Jul 10, 2015
halfrica:

Bt u chose to come bck after u refused to live a meaningful life in reality bah
Take heart and be useful please

undecided undecided abeg you get 3310 battery?
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Captainswag225(m): 11:19am On Jul 10, 2015
adegunwa4real:

Kai...Get thee behind my back! cheesy...I refuse to be tempted
lmao, quit the cool guy attitude and get into action.
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 10, 2015
adegunwa4real:

undecided undecided abeg you get 3310 battery?
Let me direct it to whr u will get it
Move straight to ur left move down board a bus drop at d middle of a lake stroll down wait there *d devil is waiting to welcome u and ur stupidity*
U can purchase ur battery in hell
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Jambsupport(f): 11:27am On Jul 10, 2015
lmao
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by adegunwa4real(m): 11:30am On Jul 10, 2015
halfrica:

Let me direct it to whr u will get it
Move straight to ur left move down board a bus drop at d middle of a lake stroll down wait there *d devil is waiting to welcome u and ur stupidity*
U can purchase ur battery in hell

#stale undecided... Learning Kids be like *look class I can finally do what the teacher taught me yesterday*...well Bae sad... The good news (for me) is, I Control my emotion...I cld show you how bad you are with this trolling thing, but the Bad news (for you) is...I've choosen to Ignore you and am just going to ignore you so hard you'll start doubting your own existence tongue tongue
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 10, 2015
adegunwa4real:

#stale undecided... Learning Kids be like *look class I can finally do what the teacher taught me yesterday*...well Bae sad... The good news (for me) is, I Control my emotion...I cld show you how bad you are with this trolling thing, but the Bad news (for you) is...I've choosen to Ignore you and am just going to ignore you so hard you'll start doubting your own existence tongue tongue

I tot ignoring means not answering bck atall
Na d negative energy wey dey ur body like cancer dey delay ur brain progress
Do d needful u are an adult
Respect ur sef stop showing odas d melting point of ur common sense
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 10, 2015
adegunwa4real:

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by COvo(m): 11:46am On Jul 10, 2015
halfrica:

Halafrica go and sit down.I've been reading your posts from page one,liked some of ur comments just to 'give you hope' against Mr Cork and after picking fights with those who adviced you to stop answering him I became pissed. What you need is just to stay outta nairaland for a while.I knw Mr Cork has finished you,take heart,some days are like dat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 10, 2015
COvo:

Halafrica go and sit down.I've been reading your posts from page one,liked some of ur comments just to 'give you hope' against Mr Cork and after picking fights with those who adviced you to stop answering him I became pissed. What you need is just to stay outta nairaland for a while.I knw Mr Cork has finished you,take heart,some days are like dat.

Am here to av fun bt if its irritating
U myt as well choke on a dick
Am nt even fytin just chillin
So do ursef good by getin busy wot ur life
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 10, 2015
COvo:

So do ursef good by getin busy wit ur life
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrBasketball: 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
halfrica:

What the fück is wrong with you?

Must you reply people in an ill-mannered way?

You keep displaying your level of ignorance from page one to this... Ignorance is really disturbing you. undecided

I didn't even have time to go through this thread and your silly comments... But through some comments i see of recent, shows you were just busy replying with ignorance... Try grow up.

4 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
MrBasketball:

You keep displaying your level of ignorance from page one to this... Ignorance is really disturbing you. undecided

I didn't even have time to go through this thread and your silly comments... But through some comments i see of recent, shows you were just busy replying with ignorance... Try grow up.

Ok thank you *am out* will grow up wen i get to d age i need to *
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
No one shd mention my name on this thread again please please and please if u are irritated by me keep it to ur sef
*am not adding any value to ur lives and u are not adding too to my life*
*out of the thread to focus on my business*
I love u all
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by COvo(m): 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
halfrica:

I'm @ work,using a wi-fi service.So I've got something to do.
I'm not gay,I can prove it to you by letting you choke on my dick....I know you'll love it.
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Graviton2(m): 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
halfrica:

Yeah a quote from someone with an erupted peace of mind ur stupidity as no measure *gerrout attention seeking idiat* u exist noe i kno

I think you are male...#JustSaying
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
halfrica:
No one shd mention my name on this thread again please please and please if u are irritated by me keep it to ur sef
*am not adding any value to ur lives and u are not adding too to my life*
*out of the thread to focus on my business*
I love u all

...SWEEERY BUT HOW DO U EXPET TO FIND MAN ON NAIRALAND WHEN OUTTER 24 HOUR..U SPEND 23 HOUR ON NAIRAND? (no oooofeinse). undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
MrCork:

...SWEEERY BUT HOW DO U EXPET TO FIND MAN ON NAIRALAND WHEN OUTTER 24 HOUR..U SPEND 23 HOUR ON NAIRAND? (no oooofeinse). undecided

grin no am actually looking for who to employ
Somebody like u so i can upgrade ur status from 28 wateva to 32 u gona love it *stalker*

1 Like

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
MrCork:

^^^See Somali Wannabe Nigeria IBO chick talkin to a Whole Londoner who drive £28,000(cash) Range Rover Spot ...am I on yor level?...are u lightskin?..are u halfcast?..are u white...even sef..are u albino......sweeery Plis Go bak & change yor color to lightskin & then u may get yor shance to talk to me!!(no oofeinse) angry
This is the silliest thing I have ever read. I swear down. Who are those liking and Sharing this sef? Enough of your boasting. Pls provide a picture of you in your jalopy in shitsville UK or forever remain silent.

2 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by vjsmiles: 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
MarieSucre:
This is the silliest thing I have ever read. I swear down. Who are those liking and Sharing this sef? Enough of your boasting. Pls provide a a picture of you in your jalopy in shitsville UK or forever remain silent.

1 Like

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
COvo:

And to u u tink u av made proper sense cry child abuser u need to be sued no fun in ur life forums are created so u can escape reality and av fun a little bt u are overly too crios wit everytin
Ur career needs dis mch criosness u puttin up here ok
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 1:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
[quote author=vjsmiles post=35704926][/quote]Who are you?
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
COvo:

I'm @ work,using a wi-fi service.So I've got something to do.
I'm not gay,I can prove it to you by letting you choke on my dick....I know you'll love it.
I will rada choke on chewing stick dan on dat thing dat can transfer to me std and co
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
MrBasketball:

U shd av tot me ow to grow up by not
commenting atall
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
Graviton2:

I think you are male...#JustSaying
I tink u are an homosexual transgender
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Graviton2(m): 2:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
halfrica:

I tink u are an homosexual transgender

K. Keep displaying your crass ignorance on the web. cool

#AintNobodyGotTimeForThis
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
Graviton2:

K. Keep displaying your crass ignorance on the web. cool

#AintNobodyGotTimeForThis

Bt u have d time to comment am ignorant yes bt not ignorant of avin fun life is too short to be taken criosly
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Graviton2(m): 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
chrisviral:
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Graviton2, suunycent, come, start from page one and laugh your ass out!!

cheesy grin
Halfrica and corcky, Haba.. jee.

Lol. Both of them need psychological evaluation. Some people get time sha.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) / Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party / The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.