Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) (100611 Views)

Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
Graviton2:

Lol. Both of them need psychological evaluation. Some people get time sha.

tongue have fun be happy appreciate craziness at its peak ok dont be too hard on people
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by vjsmiles: 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
MarieSucre:
Who are you?

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by chrisviral(m): 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
Graviton2:

Lol. Both of them need psychological evaluation. Some people get time sha.

Inbox me! FB!

1 Like

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
halfrica:

grin no am actually looking for who to employ
Somebody like u so i can upgrade ur status from 28 wateva to 32 u gona love it *stalker*

...me?..a whole londoner?..stalkin u of all people?..a Homebase Nigeria girl wit tribal ...sweery I don't mean to sound rudes but can we both agree yor head is not correct? .. Goat! (no ofeense) undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by SilentCrescendo: 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
elohorayodele:

Your location is now known

Ohhhkkkkk
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
MrCork:

...me?..a whole londoner?..stalkin u of all people?..a Homebase Nigeria girl wit tribal ...sweery I don't mean to sound rudes but can we both agree yor head is not correct? .. Goat! (no ofeense) undecided
Yes just d way we will both agree dat ur head is missing *a brain*
Honey u need a life
Buy one ova dere in landan
Av a good time kissing fake ass from white girls
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
halfrica:

Yes just d way we will both agree dat ur head is missing *a brain*
Honey u need a life
Buy one ova dere in landan
Av a good time kissing fake ass from white girls

...do u hav real hair?.no..r u lightskin..no...do u hava man?.no...r u ok?no...does any guy on nairaland want u ?.no

..SWEERY JUSS GO AWAY!!(no ofeense)
embarassed

6 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Chidonsky: 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
halfrica:

*be showing me assets u can never acquire *
Wud feel pained if all wat ur pix are showing was for u bt na borow borow make me shine
*theft act*
this is what i call syndromic love.
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
lol una don resume agn....okay! *takes a sit n grabs popcorn* cheesy
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by elohorayodele: 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
SilentCrescendo:

Ohhhkkkkk

No DLR or National Rail in your route?
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
Chidonsky:
this is what i call syndromic love.
Yeah urs shd be called dramatic obsession cos d comment wasnt for u
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
MrCork:

...do u hav real hair?.no..r u lightskin..no...do u hava man?.no...r u ok?no...does any guy on nairaland want u ?.no

..SWEERY JUSS GO AWAY!!(no ofeense)
embarassed

Do u kno me ow do u kno dat or whr u brought up by sango and oya cos last time i checked
*sincere and parental love is missing in ur life*
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
MarieSucre:
This is the silliest thing I have ever read. I swear down. Who are those liking and Sharing this sef? Enough of your boasting. Pls provide a a picture of you in your jalopy in shitsville UK or forever remain silent.

..ok sweeery..since u ask..did I mention I drives £28,000(Cash) Range rover Spot & am from London Pekam...that usua;y means u not on ma level which nomaly mean u not on ma level since u not a white woman.....Ma advise...JUSS GO BAK TO BED!!! (no oofeinse) angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
halfrica:

Do u kno me ow do u kno dat or whr u brought up by sango and oya cos last time i checked

...nairaland is the only place u can get atension ..u no big boys like me wud never talk to blak girl like u...4real.....I bet u will be on this thread until Christmas to get attension.. I lie? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Chidonsky: 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
halfrica:

Yeah urs shd be called dramatic obsession cos d comment wasnt for u
someone shared it to me.
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 4:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
halfrica:

Guys...,.hav any one notise thise 2 blak females (MarieSucre andhalfrica) tryn to derail the thread wit dumb comments......they r not wifey materials and this is the EXACT reason whey every man prefas the beauriful lovely natural white female I lie? undecided

5 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
MrCork:

Guys...,.hav any one notise thise 2 blak females (MarieSucre andhalfrica) tryn to derail the thread wit dumb comments......they r not wifey materials and this is the EXACT reason whey every man prefas the beauriful lovely natural white female I lie? undecided

Corkey u are a disgrace evn to stupid people

1 Like

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
Chidonsky:
someone shared it to me.
Oya sorry
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 4:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
halfrica:

Corkey u are a disgrace evn to stupid people

..sweery I no u wanna fuk me....it just aint gooono happen!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
MrCork:

...nairaland is the only place u can get atension ..u no big boys like me wud never talk to blak girl like u...4real.....I bet u will be on this thread until Christmas to get attension.. I lie? undecided

With the way d aroma of stupidity is oozing out of ur brain u need help before ur brain starts decomposing
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
MrCork:

..sweery I no u wanna fuk me....it just aint gooono happen!!! undecided

I will rada fu ck my sef dan fu ck u
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
halfrica:

I will rada fu ck my sef dan fu ck u

...are u disable? ...disable people fuk them sef!(no ofoeinse) undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
MrCork:

...are u disable? ...disable people fuk them sef!(no ofoeinse) undecided

Ask irunmola by donating ur sense as d sacrifice
*shd av passed u out as menstral cycle*
Dont mention me again
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 4:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
halfrica:

*shd av passed u out as menstral cycle*
Dont mention me again

^^^BORED HOUSE WIFE.....even if no one mentions u..u are so bored u must appear like bacteria on the thread?...U like thatkinda toilet $hit somebody is tryn to flush but wudunt go away... I lie? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Chidonsky: 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
halfrica:
Oya sorry
appology accepted.
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
halfrica:

..sweeery I apologice...lets juss kiss , make up & fuk when I arrive in Nigeria in 3 week...I will buy u Chicken & Super Malt.. deal?? wink

1 Like

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
halfrica:

Oya sorry Mr Cork. I will act like a lady stop cussin people like a village girl.

...ok hon...apology accepted ....am glad I made changes.... cheers!! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
MrCork:

I love u
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
MrCork:

..sweeery I apologice...lets juss kiss , make up & fuk when I arrive in Nigeria in 3 week...I will buy u Chicken & Super Malt.. deal?? wink
Oya add ketch up o
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
MrCork:

cry tank u for forgiven me
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
MrCork:

^^^BORED HOUSE WIFE.....even if no one mentions u..u are so bored u must appear like bacteria on the thread?...U like thatkinda toilet $hit somebody is tryn to flush but wudunt go away... I lie? undecided
Oya this i will not take
See a viral infested disease callin me a bacteria u are an hopless fool
Why are u avin me as ur nightmare
U are so wack if u were to be white d white will still reject ur ass
Now go on a train ride wit d devil into d bottomless pit
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrBasketball: 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
halfrica:

U shd av tot me ow to grow up by not
commenting atall
You still have the fücking guts to quote me again with ignorance.

You have a big problem!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) / Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party / The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.