Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her (100731 Views)

The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by bolajioginni: 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ladies please be careful with who you have sex with

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
They never dated, just friends with benefit or olosho things.

171 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
hahaha.,.....very badt guy

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
eyha sad wicked boy.
the way u treat other girls is the way ur sister shall be treated! say amen

154 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Vision4God: 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
Dats how spoilt our society is. Smh

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by misspicy(f): 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
eyha sad wicked boy.

Amen grin

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by mantics(m): 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
Kai. Wicked guy

2 Likes

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by obiorathesubtle: 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2015

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by CaroLyner(f): 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
the girl sounds foolish anyway.

132 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
eyha sad wicked boy.

Not possible...only if his sister na olosho

135 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by bluecircle470: 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
eyha sad wicked boy.

Shut up! U knw maybe na frnd wit benefit?

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by jamex93(m): 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
hajahahahahahahahajahahaha

so d guy don turn President b DAT o

lwkmd
know ur guy well so such tin won't happen to u

5 Likes

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by SexyStrawberry(f): 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
SMH for girls, so she didn't see the signs from d very beginning that all he wanted was sex? undecided

6 Likes

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Laveda(f): 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2015
For that Nigga mind he's smart undecided......

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
Done that shit many times.......... No biggie

3 Likes

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Khd95(m): 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
Apc govt still campaign even aftr they won d electiongringrin

so guy,go back nd campaign on/to her

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
The girl actually offered him sex expecting monetary gain in return. What then makes her any different from a hustler?
I don't know where ladies got the idea that agreeing to get down with a guy is akin to doing him a favor. No! get that nonsense outta ur heads.
The guy is actually a player, he gat no shame. Stewpid boy.

20 Likes

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
sapiosexual1:
The girl actually offered him sex expecting monetary gain in return. What then makes her any different from a hustler?
I don't know where ladies got the idea that agreeing to get down with a guy is akin to doing him a favor. No! get that nonsense outta ur heads.
The guy is actually a player, he gat no shame. Stewpid boy.

It's a favor because the guy asked first nt the lady
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
Friends with benefits is another angle to it sha.
quiinnBee:

he's doing her a favor? thats a very shallow thinking.
deep as ur thoughts are, it's just one girl's point of view.

Strahovski:
undecided

Seriously? The guy is doing her the favor? Males have higher libido and stronger sexual responses than females.

I don't know about your Nigeria context but science, it's men who are receiving the favor from the women

Science? I believe you know what science is, it deals with facts which you haven't presented. Perhaps ur referring to social science.
Do you understand that it's not a question of who has a higher libido, it's a matter of ladies being able to internalise and deflect their sexual urge better than the guys. Have you been in a relationship in which you create a balanced atmosphere for your babe? Times would be when she would plainly ask for sex - my experience.
I know babes from the south south to boldly go for what they want, they also have a healthy sex drive, have you dated any of them? Were they as shy as "science" predicted? I've dated a few and been close to much more, trust me, when the atmosphere is right, libido doesn't know gender.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
Strahovski:

It's a favor because the guy asked first nt the lady
And you have the queer idiosync that the guy always asks first or wants it more?
When you ask for smthg that is mutually beneficial, I don't count it as seeking a favor. In the real sense of the Nigerian context, it's the guy who perhaps is doing her a favor cos majority of our girls are too shy to ask for sex even when they are ho.rny to the bones. Societal issues though.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
undecided

Seriously? The guy is doing her the favor? Males have higher libido and stronger sexual responses than females. So technically, it's the woman doing the man a favor unless she requests. In most cases men make the request.

Some even beg the lady so? What about those who mount pressure on the lady? I notice only men complain of being starved for sex.. so man for scientific view/context men need and enjoy sex more. That's the fucking truth.

I don't know about your Nigeria context but science, it's men who are receiving the favor from the women

sapiosexual1:

And you have the queer idiosync that the guy always asks first or wants it more?
When you ask for smthg that is mutually beneficial, I don't count it as seeking a favor. In the real sense of the Nigerian context, it's the guy who is doing her a favor cos majority of our girls are too shy to ask for sex even when they are Hot to the bones. Societal issues though.

3 Likes

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by faith551(m): 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
Heyyaa, but irrespective of whatever transpired between them, it's not just fair to say that at all.
When some of this girls get treated this way, they turn to us the innocent ones and destroy our heart embarassed

14 Likes

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by faith551(m): 8:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
CaroLyner:
the girl sounds foolish anyway.

Is that how you see it?

Hold on,, before you start screaming of how a guy can't do that to you and how you can't take rubbish and stuffs
One thing we always sweep under the rug is the fact that when we really fall in love we all become foolish. That's real love, you might have not seen some one you love that much, but the girl prolly did, she shouldn't be blamed, the guy should be

7 Likes

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by schumastic(m): 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
HAHAHAHA LMAO like seriously some guys are really funny n creative grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Deckynyansha(f): 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
misspicy:
Amen grin
And Amen
Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by free2ryhme: 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
This generation is rotten

2 Likes

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by CaroLyner(f): 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
faith551:

Is that how you see it?

Hold on,, before you start screaming of how a guy can't do that to you and how you can't take rubbish and stuffs
One thing we always sweep under the rug is the fact that when we really fall in love we all become foolish. That's real love, you might have not seen some one you love that much, but the girl prolly did, she shouldn't be blamed, the guy should be
mmm..its rare to see guys that reason like you .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
sapiosexual1:

When you ask for smthg that is mutually beneficial, I don't count it as seeking a favor. In the real sense of the Nigerian context, it's the guy who is doing her a favor cos majority of our girls are too shy to ask for sex even when they are ho.rny to the bones. Societal issues though.
he's doing her a favor? thats a very shallow thinking.

2 Likes

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by adonbilivit: 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
give u money? are u a begger? abi him be ur papa. he only paid for ur pussy in advance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her by elvisdaniels(m): 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
Sharp guy cheesy cheesy cheesy
That awkward moment you're having sex with a prostitute and you re seriously feeling her soul and you we be like
oh!...
Baby.........say my name
she then screams...................
‪#‎CCCUUUSTOMMMER

38 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party / Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) / Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.