Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) (100553 Views)

Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 09, 2015
vjsmiles:

[size=14pt] stop tryna impress me using dumb and fufu grammar angry

You are the dumbest rat i've seen and will see for a long time..

Fvking ^idiot^

And again fvvk off my mentions [/size]
And d cat is intimidated by d rat u shd av givin ur self respect by walkin out bt no u still wont d english u are blowing ryt here if u get to any embassy anywhr in d world u will stil get bounced cos u forcing ur sef on a borrowed language

5 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by vjsmiles: 11:32am On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

[s]And d cat is intimidated by d rat u shd av givin ur self respect by walkin out bt no u still wont d english u are blowing ryt here if u get to any embassy anywhr in d world u will stil get bounced cos u forcing ur sef on a borrowed language [/s]
[size=14pt] grin grin grin grin

Chai....
Oya i'm sorry...

Iwont do it agaiin grin

Just bullied her into typing rubbish grin

And for the record , i am in Asia, China, and Shenyang to be precise grin

Now take your fvvking , perilous, dumb, wanna be, stench self outa my mentions again...

grin [/size]

6 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 09, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] grin grin grin grin

Chai....
Oya i'm sorry...

Iwont do it agaiin grin

Just bullied her into typing rubbish grin

And for the record , i am in Asia, China, and Shenyang to be precise grin

Now take your fvvking , perilous, dumb, wanna be, stench self outa my mentions again...

grin [/size]

Good to kno ur location whr stupidty followed u to cross border
Well since u are a male sissy china food don dey erupt ur brain comot dude u tink and talk like a wild animal

5 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by vjsmiles: 11:38am On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

Good to kno ur location whr stupidty followed u to cross border
Well since u are a male sissy china food don dey erupt ur brain comot dude u tink and talk like a wide animal
[size=14pt] this your grammartical miscombobulatons just made me erupt unknowingly...
Dammmmm Bitch you so fvvkking lame and stupid .... grin

I thought you were intelligent...

Mad cow grin [/size]

3 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 09, 2015
vjsmiles:

[size=14pt] this your grammartical miscombobulatons just made me erupt unknowingly...
Dammmmm Bitch you so fvvkking lame and stupid .... grin

I thought you were intelligent...

Mad cow grin [/size]

Yeah yeah such insults like dis comes from a pained helpless niggaa go and suck a cobra's blood has lunch den come bck to say something sensible
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by ifuu120(f): 11:48am On Jul 09, 2015
Nawaoo, some people get time ooo

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by LegatusGlaber(m): 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

Be flaunting ur rubbish asset like price tag sure they myt nt afford it bt dey av not lost their dignity unlike u
*tot everyone evolved from the slave trade era sadly u didnt* hippopotamus

Calm down, you are dealing with troll

1 Like

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
LegatusGlaber:

Calm down, you are dealing with troll

grin i kno bt its fun
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by LegatusGlaber(m): 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:
grin i kno bt its fun
Aiit
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by vjsmiles: 12:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

Yeah yeah such insults like dis comes from a pained helpless niggaa go and suck a cobra's blood has lunch den come bck to say something sensible

[size=14pt] and the stupid imbecilic faggoted rat doesn't seem to make sense angry [/size]

2 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
vjsmiles:

[size=14pt] and the stupid imbecilic faggoted rat doesn't seem to make sense angry [/size]
And the jobless imigrant just wants to be noticed i wish i have the antidote to ur dumbness

3 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by vjsmiles: 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

And the jobless imigrant just wants to be noticed i wish i have the antidote to ur dumbness
[size=14pt] will you shuut the fvvk up already slime?

You have made your point that you are a half witted Buffon suffering from acute dementia...(if you know what that means grin )

Stop tryna be fvvking relevant when you just a drenching stupid pussycat...

I'm done with you...
Never ever fvvk with Vj- Vjsmiles...

Now fvvk out ..... [/size]

2 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] will you shuut the fvvk up already slime?

You have made your point that you are a half witted Buffon suffering from acute dementia...(if you know what that means grin )

Stop tryna be fvvking relevant when you just a drenching stupid pussycat...

I'm done with you...
Never ever fvvk with Vj- Vjsmiles...

Now fvvk out ..... [/size]

*wat u av just written is like wat they say to appeal d gods to acquire common sense*
Be typing wat u ursef av zero understanding of wat it means

1 Like

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by vjsmiles: 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

*wat u av just written is like wat they say to appeal d gods to acquire common sense*
Be typing wat u ursef av zero understanding of wat it means
grin grin

[size=14pt] how will a village girl understand?

Just how grin

Goat...

Attention seeking Riffraff.. [/size]

1 Like

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
vjsmiles:
grin grin

[size=14pt] how will a village girl understand?

Just how grin

Goat...

Attention seeking Riffraff.. [/size]

We are both attention seekers
And for d records u exhibit d sole trait of someone who was picked from here and packaged with goods to survive in china
Cos u in china doesnt make u betta
A prototype of u as got betta manners and instinct

5 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Paulakosu(m): 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

I wud rada slit my tongue dan say that
grin
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by vjsmiles: 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

We are both attention seekers
And for d records u exhibit d sole trait of someone who was picked from here and packaged with goods to survive in china
Cos u in china doesnt make u betta
A prototype of u as got betta manners and instinct
[size=14pt] shuut the fvvk up again pussycat....

Me being in China doesn't serve as a yardstick for any behavior...

You are just so fvvking dumb to make sensible comments that epicts women...
And i doubt it if you are truly a lady behind this moniker...

I aint fvvking got issues with you but your dumb retarrded brain....
Fix it and we good...

I'm Done with you...
Given you needed attention and aint giving you no more..now go wallow in the sea of foolishness in your quest to make common sense...
Fvvk off again off my mentions...
Jejune

[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
vjsmiles:

Fix it and we good...

I'm Done with you...
Given you needed attention and aint giving you no more..now go wallow in the sea of foolishness in your quest to make common sense...
Jejune

[/size]

La la la la all i can hear ia a bee buzzing around
And all i can read is a retardeddd zombie avin access to a high powered tech

5 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
vjsmiles:

Fix it and we good...

I'm Done with you...
Jejune

[/size]

And all i can read is a retardeddd zombie avin access to an high powered tech

2 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Paulakosu(m): 1:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

grin
It seems Mr cork has kept u busy all this while. Am enjoying the comedy by the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by vjsmiles: 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

And all i can read is a retardeddd zombie avin access to an high powered tech

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
Paulakosu:
It seems Mr cork has kept u busy all this while. Am enjoying the comedy by the way.

grin me too *jumping up*
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

And is it you that will "put them in their place"? grin

Do you know since when Mr.cork has been doing this? cheesy

Before you even discovered Nairaland. grin

Just go on your own lane and enjoy your stay on Nairaland instead of wasting your time. grin
LOL, DISCOVER? IS MRCORK A NATURAL RESOURCES?
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
[quote author=vjsmiles post=35665176][/quote]
I am halfrica lets be friends its ok u are fytin ur younger sister when i heard u were goin to china i tot my broda wud be inventing something new doing great things bt now all u do is insult me who was there with u wen u were denied visa 3 times
*a mighty eye up there is watching u*
U spill out hate bt i still love u.

3 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Paulakosu(m): 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

grin me too *jumping up*
Ok oh. Have fun. cheesy
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Paulakosu(m): 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

grin me too *jumping up*
Ok oh. Have fun. cheesy
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by vjsmiles: 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

I am halfrica lets be friends its ok u are fytin ur younger sister when i heard u were goin to china i tot my broda wud be inventing something new doing great things bt now all u do is insult me who was there with u wen u were denied visa 3 times
*a mighty eye up there is watching u*
U spill out hate bt i still love u.
[size=14pt] my younger sister cannot be as dumb as you are angry

And btw my only sister is London so which one are you?.her twin? undecided [/size]
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
Paulakosu:
Ok oh. Have fun. cheesy
Thank u
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] my younger sister cannot be as dumb as you are angry

And btw my only sister is London so which one are you?.her twin? undecided [/size]

No am her surrogate version
U china sister london i now kno wat ur problem is *no proper upbringing * essenstials of basic training is found missing in ur brain*

4 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Paulakosu(m): 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:
Thank u
wink
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Wale112(m): 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
joblessness

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) / Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.