Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) (100391 Views)

Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 09, 2015
vjsmiles:
angry
Yeah a quote from someone with an erupted peace of mind ur stupidity as no measure *gerrout attention seeking idiat* u exist noe i kno
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 10:45am On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

My bad i pass
*u berra start *feeling ursef*
Cos i rada do a normal guy with a great IQ
Dan u with a *minute* IQ

..Mr Cork<<<<< 17inches looooong....I can post u the picture if u want it

...JUSS ASK NICELY!
wink

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

..Mr Cork<<<<< 17inches looooong....I can post u the picture if u want it! wink
*sleeping on quote*
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

My bad i pass
*u berra start *feeling ursef*
Cos i rada do a normal guy with a great IQ
Dan u with a *minute* IQ
best advice don't bother replying that person again...
someTHINGS in life don't deserve attention...
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 10:49am On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

*sleeping on quote*

...see yor head like moto cycle helmet..do u realize am from London?.. GOAT!! angry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 09, 2015
ddami:

Its just dat am too sturborn cry thank u ma
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 09, 2015
[quote author=MrCork post=35659791]

...see yor head like moto cycle helmet..do u realize am from London?.. GOAT!!
*eating eba and egusi soup*
Watching this ancestor display stupdity
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

Its just dat am too sturborn cry thank u ma
am also stubborn though,, but to sensible people,.I tell you, you will have fun being stubborn
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 10:52am On Jul 09, 2015
ddami:

^^^see this Ghana lookin chimpansy monkey ...who invite u?..CANT U SEE AM TALKIN TO A CHICK??....and then u complain u cant find man on nairaland... GOAT!! (you Homebase females mennnn ) undecided

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 09, 2015
ddami:
am also stubborn though,, but to sensible people,.I tell you, you will have fun being stubborn
Ok ma embarassed

1 Like

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by vjsmiles: 10:57am On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

Yeah a quote from someone with an erupted peace of mind ur stupidity as no measure *gerrout attention seeking idiat* u exist noe i kno
[size=14pt] ask of VJ before saying a word coz what will come after you will be so hot even hell will be uncomfortable..

Now do a background check ..
Dilapidated jejune[/size]

4 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

^^^see this Ghana lookin chimpansy monkey ...who invite u?..CANT U SEE AM TALKIN TO A CHICK??....and then u complain u cant find man on nairaland... GOAT!! (you Homebase females mennnn ) undecided
Pix of a female u created ursef without involving a lady u dont av regards for ladies
I tot a man who treats ladies like princess shows he was raised by a queen
Who raised u na?
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 09, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] ask of VJ before saying a word coz what will come after you will be so hot even hell will be uncomfortable..

Now do a background check ..
Dilapidated jejune[/size]

I dont access d past its behind me unlike u who shines on ystdays glory by the way u can use words effectively bt avnt done anytin to change ur status billionaires dnt even use words like dis and are still beter off dan u dis dyhadrated mental liquid fool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 11:00am On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

Ok ma embarassed

..anyways,sweery wher eaz we b4 being rudely interupted by that ddami chick who is only interested in my £28,000(cash) range rover spot...she ain't even lightskin......sweery apat from my range,my moiney,my 3bedroom house I live alone,and am from London Pekan...what do u like about me & wot do u want in life...not life in that yp Nigeria place though..i mean life in my London.BE HONEST! undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 11:02am On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

Pix of a female u created ursef without involving a lady u dont av regards for ladies
I tot a man who treats ladies like princess shows he was raised by a queen
Who raised u na?

...sweery plis show me yo picture...i want to compare I to all 3 9of ma London girl friends.. U fine? (no ofeense) undecided

9 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

..anyways,sweery wher eaz we b4 being rudely interupted by that ddami chick who is only interested in my £28,000(cash) range rover spot...she ain't even lightskin......sweery apat from my range,my moiney,my 3bedroom house I live alone,and am from London Pekan...what do u like about me & wot do u want in life...not life in that yp Nigeria place though..i mean life in my London.BE HONEST! undecided
I just want u to wipe ur existence from this world and never come bck please do dat for me and i will love u forever
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Brugo(m): 11:03am On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

Ok ma embarassed

You're taking him serious? cheesy cheesy You must be new.

2 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 09, 2015
Brugo:

You're taking him serious? cheesy cheesy You must be new.
No am enjoying d fun tho av been bored since i woke up
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 11:05am On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

I just want u to wipe ur existence from this world and never come bck please do dat for me and i will love u forever

...u looklike a witch anyways...i bet u from Lagos wit tribal mark...r u Yoruba?(no ofeense) embarassed

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

...sweery plis show me yo picture...i want to compare I to all 3 9of ma London girl friends.. U fine? (no ofeense) undecided
Am i into a beauty contest or wat
U want to compare me to d girls u found on the pages of a catelogue

1 Like

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

...u looklike a witch anyways...i bet u from Lagos wit tribal mark...r u Yoruba?(no ofeense) embarassed

Am not only a witch ur nightmare at dat yes am a proud yoruba girl

Tribal marks was givin to slaves like u dat are sold to d white for identification wen dey return
Bt u refused to return home weak male

1 Like

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 11:09am On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

^^^^ther u go..she enjoys me..thats wot my ex said....anyway sweery..it wudunt hurt to say **Mr Cork,I really really love you, I think!**. .... Juss tryit! wink

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by vjsmiles: 11:10am On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

I dont access d past its behind me unlike u who shines on ystdays glory by the way u can use words effectively bt avnt done anytin to change ur status billionaires dnt even use words like dis and are still beter off dan u dis dyhadrated mental liquid fool
[size=14pt] its D-E-H-Y-D-R-A-T-E-D stuupid mapinguari...
What community grammar school did you elope from?

Go wash that fvvking stench of a pussy before quoting me and displaying your fvvking feather brained stupidity....

Now fvvking fvck of my mentions...

Fvvking papaverine[/size]

11 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^ther u go..she enjoys me..thats wot my ex said....anyway sweery..it wudunt hurt to say **Mr Cork,I really really love you, I think!**. .... Juss tryit! wink

I wud rada slit my tongue dan say that
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Brugo(m): 11:11am On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

cheesy grin grin okay o. Continue. We are enjoying the show.

4 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 09, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] its D-E-H-Y-D-R-A-T-E-D stuupid mapinguari...
What community grammar school did you elope from?

Go wash that fvvking stench of a pussy before quoting me and displaying your fvvking feather brained stupidity....

Now fvvking fvck of my mentions...

Fvvking papaverine[/size]

Dont come here to correct me correct ur stupid mentality with ur education achievement u still nobody in d world
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 09, 2015
Blackett:
Still looking for the "LMAO" in this _shit. . .

if you found it lemme know
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by vjsmiles: 11:13am On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

Dont come here to correct me correct ur stupid mentality with ur education achievement u still nobody in d world
[size=14pt] i dont fvvking care if your Iq (if you kniw what IQ means)is that of a dull goat but fvvking stop forming super woman when you a spineless hematopoietic goat...
Now fvvk offf my mentions ^again^

Pussycat [/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 09, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] i dont fvvking care if your Iq (if you kniw what IQ means)is that of a dull goat but fvvking stop forming super woman when you a spineless hematopoietic goat...
Now fvvk offf my mentions ^again^

Pussycat [/size]
And he claims to kno more bou me when he cant still figure out who he is i kno ur type deluded being
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by vjsmiles: 11:21am On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

And he claims to kno more bou me when he cant still figure out who he is i kno ur type deluded being

[size=14pt] i give up pussycat...

Please shuuut the fvvk up please...
Your mouth odour has gone online...
Please please shut that dog shit of a mouth and fvvk off my mentions....

Heamarphrodite [/size]

3 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 09, 2015
vjsmiles:

[size=14pt] i give up pussycat...

Please shuuut the fvvk up please...
Your mouth odour has gone online...
Please please shut that dog shit of a mouth and fvvk off my mentions....

Heamarphrodite [/size]

Transgender traits is wat u are u want me to get out of ur mention and u are not leading by doing so dude ur degree of highness has got no match wit kenyan weed

1 Like

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by vjsmiles: 11:25am On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

Transgender traits is wat u are u want me to get out of ur mention and u are not leading by doing so dude ur degree of highness has got no match wit kenyan weed
[size=14pt] stop tryna impress me using dumb and fufu grammar angry

You are the dumbest rat i've seen and will see for a long time..

Fvking ^idiot^

And again fvvk off my mentions [/size]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? / Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.