Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) (100577 Views)

Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

No am her surrogate version
U china sister london i now kno wat ur problem is *no proper upbringing * essenstials of basic training is found missing in ur brain*
U WANNA FIGTH EVERYBODY ON THIS THREAD? I WONDER HOW RIDICULOUS UR SORRY ASS IS IN REAL LIFE

2 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
U WANNA FIGTH EVERYBODY ON THIS THREAD? I WONDER HOW RIDICULOUS UR SORRY ASS IS IN REAL LIFE
When am busy catching fun be comparing a faceless forum wit my awesome life in reality dey av no correlation
*am just catching for am not even putting all dis in mind*
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

When am busy catching fun be comparing a faceless forum wit my awesome life in reality dey av no correlation
*am just catching for am not even putting all dis in mind*
I BELIVE U.
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
I BELIVE U.
cheesy bliv me nah am just troublesome and naughty i am just crazy dats all
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

cheesy bliv me nah am just troublesome and naughty i am just crazy dats all
HOW ITS UR DAY?

1 Like

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
HOW ITS UR DAY?
Berry berry good urs?
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrsChima(f): 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
Every black girl isn't a Nigerian. undecided

1 Like

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by vjsmiles: 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

No am her surrogate version
U china sister london i now kno wat ur problem is *no proper upbringing * essenstials of basic training is found missing in ur brain*
[size=14pt] it means just one thing....

My family is well travelled unlike your impoverished nitwit of a family who have lived their live in interior villages...

Now fvvk off...
You a snitch and a demented bitch...

[/size]

1 Like

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Wale112(m): 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ghanaians girls have the best skin. Nigerian girls' skin are so tough you can strike a match stick in their palms. I have spoken and Its final Discuss

1 Like

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:
Berry berry good urs?
BEAUTIFUL
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
vjsmiles:

My family is well travelled unlike your impoverished nitwit of a family who have lived their live in interior villages...

Now fvvk off...

[/size]

All ur running around d globe ur acheivements are?
Listen interior village is berra off dan ur whole crib
If u are irritated by me u berra drink up sniper and find ursef at d other end of d world
U berra find something to invent befor china start deporting immigrants occupying spaces for nurrin

6 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
Wale112:
Ghanaians girls have the best skin. Nigerian
girls' skin are so tough you can strike a match
stick in their palms.
I have spoken and Its final
Discuss
WHO'S is dis? we giant of africa citizen are chatting and one citizen of a tiny country not up to lagos is also typing? firstly who give u the access to the internet?

2 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
vjsmiles:

Now fvvk off...

[/size]

If u are irritated by me u berra drink up sniper and find ursef at d other end of d world
U berra find something to invent befor china start deporting immigrants occupying spaces for nurrin ok

1 Like

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Wale112(m): 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
WHO'S is dis? we giant of africa citizen are chatting and one citizen of a tiny country not up to lagos is also typing? firstly who give u the access to the internet?

guy which brand of generator do u use in that Nigeria?
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
BEAUTIFUL
Nice to meet u grin
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by vjsmiles: 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

U berra find something to invent befor china start deporting immigrants occupying spaces for nurrin ok
[size=14pt] you sound so local l,outdated....

I wont be surprised that i am schooling a house girl grin [/size]

1 Like

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
Wale112:

guy which brand of generator do u use in that Nigeria?
SO U DONT USE GENERATOR IN GHANA? i bet u a fuul

1 Like

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] you sound so local outdated....

I wont be surprised that i am schooling a house girlgirl grin [/size]

Stop tellin me bou ur sisters occupation in london or if u dont av anyone in ur family ow do u kno one wen u see one.
Ur whole existence is outdated
D more u breathe d more u disgust me

2 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by vjsmiles: 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
Wale112:
stick in their palms.
Discuss
[size=14pt] shut the fvvk up nigga ...
Ghanaians what? angry

Those black charcoasl that have dirty skin?

Oh purleasse [/size]

2 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

Nice to meet u grin
U TOO, but seriously i like your personalty and i will like to knw you more in real life.
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by vjsmiles: 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

Stop tellin me bou ur sisters occupation in london or if u dont av anyone in ur family ow do u kno one wen u see one.
Ur whole existence is outdated
D more u breathe d more u disgust me
[size=14pt] i hit a nerve?
Next time,even in your dreams discard the thought of engaging vj in a duel...
You aint even worth it....

Now fvvk off [/size]
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

I wud rada slit my tongue dan say that

...sweeery the good news is that am from London & u want (and yes u hav taste)......the bad news is that u juss goin about it the wrong way & white women wud nevar act like that!! (REAL TALK) embarassed

1 Like

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

...sweeery the good news is that am from London & u want (and yes u hav taste)......the bad news is that u juss goin about it the wrong way & white women wud nevar act like that!! (REAL TALK) embarassed

If a white woman shd meet u she wud be forced to act dis way
Cos a woman will always be a woman no matter d skin color
Infact try dis ur stupidity with a latino woman den u will kno whatsup

1 Like

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] i hit a nerve?
Next time,even in your dreams discard the thought of engaging vj in a duel...
You aint even worth it....

Now fvvk off [/size]
Like u worth my time too
U are less important to any one cos u av never added a dime to their survival
*run down for lectures school boy*

2 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by vjsmiles: 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

Like u worth my time too
U are less important to any one cos u av never added a dime to their survival
*run down for lectures school boy*
[size=14pt] your grammar is improving grin [/size]
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] your grammar is improving grin [/size]
And ur brain is experiencing growth and development

12 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

If a white woman shd meet u she wud be forced to act dis way
Cos a woman will always be a woman no matter d skin color
Infact try dis ur stupidity with a latino woman den u will kno whatsup

..calm down babes...do u realize I hav nyanshed 21 females on nairaland?....true story...u don't belif me, ask any nairaland females....juss be nice and we will mate!! (REAL TALK) wink

4 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by vjsmiles: 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

And ur brain is experiencing growth and development

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

..calm down babes...do u realize I hav nyanshed 21 females on nairaland?....true story...u don't belif me, ask any nairaland females....juss be nice and we will mate!! (REAL TALK) wink

Well dats for d one drooling after u
As for me even if u evolved into something more advanced dan dis i will still puke at d sight of u
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
Wale112:
stick in their palms.
Discuss

u are mad. what your points idiot !!!

1 Like

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
[quote author=vjsmiles post=35666955][/quote]
Bt i still av common sense dan u wud stil av in d next 50 yrs
Do us a favour if u ever get marrid pls adopt dont av kids of ur own cos we dont want ur brain virus spreading all over d world since u enjoy migrating alot
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

u are mad. what your points idiot !!!
CRAZINESS and the guy is just like bread and butter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) / Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party / The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.