Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo (124623 Views)

This Lady Claims She Has The Best Thighs And Legs In The Game / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by zeyney(f): 9:40am On Jul 30, 2015
EddyNumerouno:
Notice how the building by her waist is warped? Not impressed with the photoshop undecided undecided undecided
Bros U Eye Waka Go Far.Of Al D Tins 2 Notice Na Building U C
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 30, 2015
She don carry heavy load until she don get bow leg
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Jascon4: 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
Houseofglam7:

I want big yansh too na cry

Can you handle it, can you deal with the overwhelming attention that comes with it?
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Houseofglam7(f): 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
Jascon4:

Can you handle it, can you deal with the overwhelming attention that comes with it?

Not sure cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Jascon4: 2:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Not sure cry

Then don't wish for that dear.
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
she looks disgusting
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Daughterzion(f): 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
Lolz hahahahaha
powerfulsettingz:
Nothing but a poo factory
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by jikolite: 3:19am On Aug 27, 2015
Make u go sit down..she don see my sister own? She go runn..
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Kolinzzz7787(m): 7:32am On Aug 27, 2015
Shai! Dis is figure eight (cool
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by danxzy: 10:58am On Feb 25, 2016
oboy see waist na this one flavour and timaya called ukwu
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by charlsoo1(m): 7:07am On Feb 28, 2016
No let Dauda the sexy guy see this ukwu o.. grin grin
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by temmypotter(m): 8:20am On Apr 02, 2016
Omotayor123:
Ishhhundecided

you mean she has the biggest Ile iso
gross
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by movement1(m): 7:12am On Aug 22, 2017
Come make Una register me for this Vaseline crew na. I wan buy form.
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:53am On Aug 22, 2017
powerfulsettingz:
Nothing but a poo factory
вaddeѕт вelle�

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users / Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding / Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.